It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

To be honest, if I knew something about the market, a predictability which made me money every time I rang the bell, believe me I would not even have a website never mind providing such info.

I'd be too busy keeping on top of my investment (knowledge) to afford my time on various chat rooms and websites.

But I suppose, everyone to themselves, eh?

What is it they say? Nice guys finish .....

B

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, I was interested at first, but I don't have money to invest because I'm just another working class dope. Reinhardt is clearly so much smarter than anyone who is working class.

It is one thing to sit on the edge of th wall and laugh at people who are leaving a flaming city, while shouting "See, I told you so!" ...But it is another thing entirely, to be kind and civil and to try and help them.

Reinhardt is not kind, and all I see him doing in the last 48 hours is mocking people who are taking an interest in his site. He also mocks people with poor English (???) ...what sort an elitist snob is he? He is purposefully making fun of somebody who speaks poor english, in the last couple days with his Google Finance posts. I think he is making some stupid point about how forums like ATS are BENEATH him.

We shall see if Reinheart really has any heart, or courage, because I find people who spend their lives pursuing money, to be generally cold hearted folks. Maybe Reinhardt sees us as fools, chasing money and looking for investment tips? If so, what the hell would he do if anyone would ever have "meeted up" with him? To increase their portfolio? To learn how to be a shallow smart-ass?

This whole recent episode about someone "ruling the world" is disturbing. Why would he ever suppose that the world could be ruled? Maybe he gave something away yesterday as to his own character and the fact that it's not too good?

[edit on 14-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Where is this??? (and how do I get it to appear in the post? forgive a newbie...)

[edit on 14-11-2008 by ScaredStraight]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
new update - not posting it here yet though. view it now before it vanishes

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
site updated but seems really strange

Authorized Viewing Only; UP TO THE MINUTE NEWS; WELLCARE MEDICARE FRAUD INVESTIGATION…

early-morning-raid-2.bmp

TRY NOT TO SCREW THIS ONE UP !!

This Webpage Is Intended For The Release Of Security-Camera Video And Trial-Evidence As Is It Made Available In The On-Going WellCare Health Plans Medicare-Fraud Investigation.

pdvd_033.BMP

Attention..

THIS WEBPAGE IS FOR

FEDERAL & JUDICIAL USE ONLY AND IS NOT

INTENDED FOR INTELLIGENT VIEWING.

pdvd_032.BMP

Breaking news…

Date: 22-nov-2007

!!! EXCLUSIVE !!!

!! WellCare Whistle-Blowers Reveal Recorded Conversations !!

hidden-microphone.jpg

A Transcript Of A Secretly Recorded WellCare Sales-Meeting Describing Medicare Part-D Sales Tactics Has Been Recently Obtained !!

obituary-cold-calls.bmp

To The Best Of Our Knowledge The Following Conversation Took Place During A January 2007 Sales Meeting Between WellCare’s CEO Todd Farha & And An Unknown Number Of Unidentified WellCare Insurance Agents.

The Following Is A Portion Of The Transcript.

(note a: the recording is of poor-quality)

(note b: the sales agents seem to be referring to potential healthplan members as “fish”)

sales agent B; (reading from a WellCare corporate newsletter): “well-sir, just about then, they come a jerk on my line thad like to snatch me right over the side of that boat and I says ‘hold on [sales-agent C] we’ve done hooked us a whale..”

fahra: “I’ll bet it was a [catfish].. “

sales agent b: “no-sir.. he was a [carp]..” … “biggest account I ever did lay eyes on.. an don’t you think I didn’t have a fight on my hands..”

farha: “a [carp]?.. ohh.. they are fighters (garbled)

sales agent B: “a fightin fish..!”

farha: “ooh.. I’ll say..”

..23 seconds (garbled conversation)

fourth and fifth voices (unknown; entering the meeting room): “.. a real hero.. th.. highest enrolment in.. whole United States..” … “an.. he’s responsible..”

sales agent B: “I’m tellin you the truth Todd.. that there was the fightin’ist senior citizen I ever did tangle with.. he wa’int about to be caught..”

farha: “ohh they’re strong those [carps]..” .. “an mean!!..”

sales agent B: “well I says ‘Mr. [carp] you have met your match..

15 seconds (garbled audio)

sales trainee enters meeting room..

apparant greetings.. (garbled audio)

fifth sales agent exits room..

sales-agent B: “wh..well.. where was I?..”

sales-trainee: “you were just sayin.. ‘ mister [carp] you have met your match..”

sales agent B: “ohhh yes.. well old [carp] he didn’t think so..”

sales-trainee: “no?”

sales agent B: “no.. no.. the closer I come to signin em up.. well the scrappier he got..” … “well finally I just reached down and picked up a axe and ‘whamm’ right tween tha eyes..”

sales-trainee: “you struck em with an axe?..”

sales agent B: “the blunt side.. (inaudible)”

farha: “they’re tough those [carps].. I’ll tell you..”

sales-trainee: “whad you do then?”..

sales agent B: “I strung em up, enrolled em, and had my picture took with em..”

sales trainee: “you strung em up right then and thea?”

sales agent B: “well yes.. there was a big oak tree with a good stout limb.. ohh, I recon bout 7.. 8 feet off the ground.. an I throwed a rope across it n’ pulled em up an [sales agent C] that’s my assistant.. he took my picture standin there beside of em - fillin out the documents, forgin signatures.. grinnin from ear-to-ear…”

15 seconds (laughter)

sales agent B (continues): “took me about all the strength I had to pull that [carp] up off the ground..”

more uncontrollable laughter..

farha: “upp. well they’re big.. those [carps]”

sales-trainee: pause.. “upp.. well.. I can’t believe it!..”

sales-agent B: “we’ll I got a picture here.. if…?”

sales trainee: “ohh.. no no no.. please”… (pause) “you killed him?”

farha: “we don’t like to refer to the enrolment process as ‘killin em’.. we call it the ’stairway to heaven plan’.. words have two meanings ya know.”

sales-agent B: “we’ll yes.. round these parts we figure we doin the insider-investors a favor when we kill a [carp].. they’re awful nuisiance p..(garbled recording; voices become udderly inaudible.)

pdvd_032.BMP

BREAKING….

Date: 12-nov-2007

This Just In..

another-customer.BMP

It Has Been Reported That WellCare

Was Signin Up Dead Carps & Dead Pikes

On Their Medicare Membership List.

While Fishing For Details Street.com Reporter Melissa Davis Made A Shocking Discovery.

pdvd_025.BMP

Forging Medical Documents & Enrolling Dead People.. Isn’t Against The Law.

congressional-hearings.BMP

According to recently acquired documents.. it seems

they had these congressional hearins bout 4 months before the raid..

and them crime-busters in congress.. they decided that forgin documents

and enrollin dead people.. wasn’t a crime.

It was all just something them law-makers decided to call.. a “marketing abuse”.

And marketing abuses ya see, just ain’t agin the law.

So them executives at WellCare.. they didn’t do nothin illegal?

I guess they didn’t “knowingly” commit no crimes.

The worse they done was knowingly commit “mistakes”.

And mistake makin ya see, ain’t agin the law neither.

So as it turns out they ain’t white-collar criminals?

No. they’re just white-collar.. mistake-makers.

In the past couple weeks Melissa and the news

media have come up with a whole laundry-list of

white-collar offenses that ain’t crimes..

for instance:

these-aint-crimes.BMP

blunderin.. that ain’t no crime neither

then there’s your ”colossal financial blunderin”

then ya got your “foolishness”

then there’s yer “conspirin to commit foolishness”

then ya got ”human-error” (nobody’s perfect Barn.)

then there is “mis-managin”

an “messin up”

an “actin irresponsible”

turns out the executives were just too darned busy leadin the company to pay attention to the folks they was leadin.

Ya know.. Barney, none of these things is crimes.

.. more on the story to follow

pdvd_032.BMP

A Word From

Our Sponsor

small-general-foods.BMP

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I Couldn’t Have Got You A Nicer Gift If I Was A Rich-Ol-Banka..

somekindagood.BMP

Then This Handsome Jar That’s All Filled Up With Lots Of Delicious Sanka!

pdvd_032.BMP

BREAKING…

Date: 09-nov-2007

The Mystery Behind The Unloading And Loading Procedures

Of The Ryder Truck During The Raid On WellCare

Is Becoming Unraveled.

Report To Follow..

Watch This Video Carefully:

www.abcactionnews.com...@wfts.dayport.com

Note the reporter reiterating the words “seizing” and “seizing from” with emphasis on the word “from” when the video footage indicates that they are “delivering to”?

It Is Evident That This Video At The Start Of The Raid Shows That The FBI Agents Are Not “Seizing From” But “Delivering To” WellCare’s Office Building.

shipping-form.gif

This Website Has Just Been Handed A Copy Of the Bill Of Lading From Ryder’s Tampa Florida Rental Center From The 23rd Of October 2007.

This Is A Partial List Of The Shipping Contents FOB WellCare Health Plans:

1. 1 box; (50-count) “Get out of jail free” cards
2. 1 box; (6 cases) whistles
3. 1 case; lighter fluid
4. 5 boxes; new government contracts
5. 2 boxes; government waivers & exemptions
6. 1 box (24 ct.) books; “Complete Guide To Offshore Tax-Havens (signed by Billy Tauzin)
7. 2 boxes; receipts & cancelled checks (5 years bribery and kickbacks; iow; “participating in the political process”)
8. 5 boxes; new member fake IDs
9. 2 boxes; ballots (w/hanging-chad option)
10. 2 boxes; clutch-able Bibles
11. 14 boxes; kleenex
12. 12 pallets; 12-count; (industrial-grade paper-shredders)
13. 10 boxes; death-certificates
14. 2 boxes; (1,500-count) lapel-pins (American flag)
15. 3 boxes (3,000 count) bumper-stickers (”Next Stop Iran”)
16. 1 box; paperwork (incl: upcoming raid details, potential judge and juror lists, document storage locations bin-Laden will attack next, and the Iran War schedule)

pdvd_032.BMP

BREAKING…

Date: 07-nov-2007:

Exhibit #

Certified Fraud Examiner (The “Professor”) Enters The Scene

Clark Bolton, CFE

Mr. Bolton is (currently?) the Supervisor of Investigations and Chief Crime-Buster (CCB) for the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) for WellCare Health Plans, Inc. in Tampa, Florida.

pdvd_064.BMP

* Clark Bolton received a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1852 and a Master of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from S.U.N.Y. Albany, Nelson Rockefeller College.
* He has more than 116 years investigative and managerial experience in both criminal and civil crime-bustin’, including service as a senior, senior, senior investigator with New York State and an insurance fraud manager for upstate New York and New England for a national vendor.
* During his career, he has conducted or coordinated thousands of felony criminal investigations and millions of insurance fraud investigations, having testified in both criminal and civil proceedings to include the first serial killing case (huh?) facing capital punishment in New York State post 1995.
* From 1993 to 2003, he served as an adjunct professor on the Criminal Justice Faculty at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York.
* Additionally, he is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and and serves as the Chapter Secretary for the (TBCACPWB) Tampa Bay Chapter of the Association of Certified Phony Whistle-Blowers.
* A person can only examine so much fraud but if anybody can catch the bad guys.. this guy can.
* Clark wisely opted-out of WellCare’s Medicare “Advantage” program in early 2004.

Exhibit #

Security Camera Footage Of The Raid On That Rainy Day In The Last Week Of October Offers Little Comfort To The Late-Selling Shareholders Of WellCare Health Plans

pdvd_061.BMP

Its A Pathy I Tell Ya..

Exhibit #

It Is Dirty-Work But Federal Crime-Busters Are Analyzin’ Evidence and Clues At A Feverish Pace.

pdvd_157.BMP

In “The Age Of Science Know-How” WellCare Investors Are Cautiously Optimistic That The Investigaters Are Gettin Closer To An Open & Shut Case.

pdvd_158.BMP

Two Big Ones.. And A Little One!

It Looks Like There At Least 3 (Three) Sales Agents Involved In WellCare’s “Enrolment Bovine Medicare Division” (WEBMD).

Hold The Phone..

pdvd_216.BMP

Boy, oh boy, oh boy.

When will people ever learn?

When will.. they ever learn?

What’s the matter?

There havin themselves a regular Medicare crime-wave over there in Pinellas County.. its no wonder.

Huh?

Listen to this.

pdvd_217.BMP

Remember that fraud-investigator sleepin in the rockin-chair when we came bustin in at WellCare?

Mm-Hmm..

Turns out there was even somethin fraudulent about the fraud-investigator.

Says here.. WellCare retired him from his duties on October 1st.

That was the month of the raid ya know?

Mmm-Hmm.

It makes ya wonder..

Ya’ recon he was he sleeping with one eye open Barn?

Andy.. this has all the signs of the ole “phony whistle-blower” trick pulled in cases like this.

Ya know what I’m gonna do?

Whats that Barn?

I’m gonna take another look at that security camera footage on the day of the raid..

pdvd_218.BMP

You sure are awful “po-lice” this mornin.. what did you and Thelma Lu do last night?

pdvd_219.BMP

Wa.. whats that got to do with anything?!

We gotta shape up here chief!

Chief?

You never call me chief unless..ahh..

ya went to the movies didn’t ya?

Glenn Ford and G-Men right?

Now your gonna “Glenn Ford” it alll over town.

As it turns out.. the fraud-investigator may have been actin the whole time?

pdvd_220.BMP

pdvd_032.BMP

BREAKING..

06-nov-2007:

Security Cameras At Wellcare?

pdvd_117.BMP

Just How Far Did WellCare Go To Meet Enrolment Expectations?

What They Herd At WellCare?

pdvd_034.BMP

SEC Watchdogs Are Asking:

“Was CEO Farha The WellCare Whistle-Blower!?!”

pdvd_020.BMP

And Was Security Camera Evidence Overlooked By FBI In Florida Raid At WellCare?

security-cameras.jpg

Even More Photos And Details Are Coming In From The Surprise Raid In Tampa

link   
reply to post by Breifne

So are we wondering if the future soldiers will be the American Auto industry/workers??

Are we going to build or are we going to outsource?

Building a bridge??

Well, China has the biggest Bridge Bulding going on as we speak?

The Three Gorges Dam (simplified Chinese: 长江三峡大坝; traditional Chinese: 長江三峽大壩; pinyin: Chángjiāng Sānxiá Dà Bà) is a hydroelectric river dam that spans the Yangtze River in Sandouping, Yichang, Hubei, China. It is the largest hydro-electric power station in the world. Except the ship lift, all the original plan of the project was completed on Oct. 30, 2008, when the 26th generator was brought to commerical operation.[1] Six additional generators in the underground power plant are being installed, with the dam thus not expected to become fully operational until about 2012. The total electric generating capacity of the dam will reach 22,500 MW.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

link   

wls_020604_cow_st-thumb.jpg

Another Member..

Another Commission Check..

And.. A Large Screen TV!

Until Now, Details Of The Raid Were Sketchy

head-scratcher.BMP

HUH?

pdvd_003.BMP

Since The Raid In Late October, Forensic Investigators Have Been Sifting Through Mountains Of Evidence.

Crucial Information Has Yet To Be Gleaned From The Only Highly Secured Computer That Escaped The Inferno That Occurred In The Server-Room Just 2 Days Before The Raid.

tomy-tutor-play-computer.gif

The Latest Puzzle In The Case Is Not.. “Who” Was “The” Whistle-Blower?

With Just Obtained Security Camera Evidence Some Are Asking..

Who “Wasn’t” A Whistle-Blower?

oh-great.BMP

Holy Cow! 3,000 Whistle-Blowers?

pdvd_006.BMP

3,000 Is A Conservative Estimate.

From What I Can See..

They Are Milkin’ The Investors.

Hold it…

You’re Not Going To Believe This.. But..

They Are Literally Milking Their Medicare Advantage Enrollees..

pdvd_032.BMP

BREAKING…

03-nov-2007

Exhibit #

This Exclusive Photo Of The Lead Agent In Charge Of The Government’s Elite Medicare-Fraud Task-Force Was Taken In The Early Moments Of The Raid On WellCare’s Sprawling Corporate Campus On Henderson Road In Town N’ Country Located Just Outside Of Tampa.

the-director.jpg

Back At The Command Post It Was Casual Wednesday And The Hillsborough County Florida District Attorney’s Office Released This Photo Of The District Attorney Upon Being Notified Of The Potentially Devastating News To The Government’s Case Against WellCare Health Plans And Their Harmony Behavioral Health Subsidiary.

they-forgot-to-rent-a-truck-2.jpg

They Forgot To Rent A Truck?

Our Embedded Reporter On The Scene In Tampa Caught This Rare Photo Of Government Justice In Action.

they-forgot-the-truck2.jpg

Who.. Forgot The Truck?

An Udder Failure?

What is left of WellCare’s shareholders are breathing a sigh of relief as eyewitnesses are already asking:

Is this “Planned Failure” in action?

For the answer to that question we take you back to the moment the federal government raid on WellCare Health Plans hit the drawing-board in late December 2006.

dont-forget-to-rent-a-truck.jpg

Ya know what I think I’m gonna’ do?

What?

I’m gonna’ go home, have me a little nap, and then go over to Thelma Lou’s and watch a little TV.

Mmm - hmm.

Yeah, I believe that’s what I’ll do.

Go home… have a nap… and then over to Thelma Lou’s for TV.

Mmm.

Yep, that’s the plan. Home… little nap… then…

Don’t Forget To Rent A Truck, Barn..

What Do You Think I Am, Ang.. a Boob..?

brrring.. brrring..

its-wellcare.bmp

Sheriff’s office.. town headquarters.. Andy Taylor sheriff.. deputy Barney Fife speakin.. helllo?

Its WellCare.. and they come up with an idea.

They’re thinkin.. instead a’ pretendin’ to bungle the case for 10 years.. why don’t we just pretend to bungle it.. in 10 days?

WellCare says it makes no difference anyway and it might save a little money.

A Note For Wellcare’s Outside Shareholders:

I Know Exactly How You Were Defrauded.. And Who Defrauded You

..I Knew We’d Screw It Up.

prison-break-3.bmp

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ScaredStraight

Its an arc that supports a bridge (a large Chinese bridge) - apparently.

Keep an eye on this at present:

www.enterprisecorruption.com

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
watch this and listen to this

this is the missing vid mentioned in the r posting. watch what they say about the ryder truck and then watch what actually happens

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

are you referring to when the reporter says they will load the truck with files but you can see them taking full boxes out of the truck and into the building?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by Breifne

So are we wondering if the future soldiers will be the American Auto industry/workers??

Are we going to build or are we going to outsource?

Building a bridge??

Well, China has the biggest Bridge Bulding going on as we speak?

The Three Gorges Dam (simplified Chinese: 长江三峡大坝; traditional Chinese: 長江三峽大壩; pinyin: Chángjiāng Sānxiá Dà Bà) is a hydroelectric river dam that spans the Yangtze River in Sandouping, Yichang, Hubei, China. It is the largest hydro-electric power station in the world. Except the ship lift, all the original plan of the project was completed on Oct. 30, 2008, when the 26th generator was brought to commerical operation.[1] Six additional generators in the underground power plant are being installed, with the dam thus not expected to become fully operational until about 2012. The total electric generating capacity of the dam will reach 22,500 MW.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

Didn't R tell us to be on the look-out for an annoucement about when the electricity starts to flow?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by justyc

are you referring to when the reporter says they will load the truck with files but you can see them taking full boxes out of the truck and into the building?

yup - exactly

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think R~~ gave us his first name...in his latest update.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
I think R~~ gave us his first name...in his latest update.

huh? care to elaborate?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And the FBI guy is directing the (what look like ordinary employees) to take the boxes back in!! Sure what do they know?

Wouldn't mind getting a hold of his name and bank account details.

Given the severity of the case, this is just ludicrous - pretend to fail before our eyes!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my sonic wall is blocking enterprise corruption.com due to "MHTRedir.href" a quick search says that can be a trojan.

any one else?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wellcare Shareholders You Have Yourselves A Winning Lawsuit

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
OMG he's really confusing!

starts talking about wellcare and how feds taking files in...and not out?
whistleblowers??? - stocks down - good time to buy?

car manufacturers outsource russia or china?...china have hackers who hacked computers to rob money from us banks?

he knows his s%^$

Some thing is going down......

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ScaredStraight

Electricity - yeh, I'm pretty sure he did. I'll have a look and see. It definately relates to something (I.e. public works are complete - next stage ready).

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join