It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne

If the authorities did come to him...then I assume that what he has been teaching us until now is 100% of the bigger truth

well, 100% of what HE perceives to be the truth which may differ from the real truth but be very close (if you get what i mean)?

He certainly seems to have stepped on someone's toes though. just hope that he (& his wife) r ok

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
wiki/Algeria#French_colonization

On the pretext of a slight to their consul, the French invaded Algiers in 1830.[22] The conquest of Algeria by the French was long and particularly violent, and it resulted in the disappearance of about a third of the Algerian population.[23] France was responsible for the extermination of 1 million Algerians. According to Olivier Le Cour Grandmaison, the French pursued a policy of extermination against the Algerians.

wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
wiki/French_rule_in_Algeria

In the same way, Alexis de Tocqueville, deputy and famous representative of the liberal tradition in political philosophy, declared in 1841:

"war in Africa is a science. Everyone is familiar with its rules and everyone can apply those rules with almost complete certainty of success. One of the greatest services that Field Marshal Bugeaud has rendered his country is to have spread, perfected and made everyone aware of this new science... As far as I am concerned, I came back from Africa with the pathetic notion that at present in our way of waging war we are far more barbaric than the Arabs themselves. These days, they represent civilization, we do not. This way of waging war seems to me as stupid as it is cruel. It can only be found in the head of a coarse and brutal soldier. Indeed, it was pointless to replace the Turks only to reproduce what the world rightly found so hateful in them. This, even for the sake of interest is more noxious than useful; for, as another officer was telling me, if our sole aim is to equal the Turks, in fact we shall be in a far lower position than theirs: barbarians for barbarians, the Turks will always outdo us because they are Muslim barbarians. In France, I have often heard men I respect but do not approve of, deplore that crops should be burnt and granaries emptied and finally that unarmed men, women and children should be seized. In my view these are unfortunate circumstances that any people wishing to wage war against the Arabs must accept. I think that all the means available to wreck tribes must be used, barring those that the human kind and the right of nations condemn. I personally believe that the laws of war enable us to ravage the country and that we must do so either by destroying the crops at harvest time or any time by making fast forays also known as raids the aim of which it to get hold of men or flocks."

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
wellcare down..
link

WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) 30% LOWER; Delays 10-Q, hires Goldman to review financing alternatives.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This must be an important meeting.

Bush to warn of protectionism at summit

WASHINGTON (AP) — Setting a tone for an economic summit on his turf, President George W. Bush plans to tell world leaders that reforming financial markets alone won't help if they abandon the free market and restrict trade.

The president plans to sell that message Thursday from the heart of Wall Street. At the venerable Federal Hall, home of the first Congress and within shouting distance of New York Stock Exchange, Bush was to frame expectations for the high-level gathering he's hosting in Washington this weekend.

"We should fix the problems we have, rather than dismantle a system that has improved the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world," Bush spokesman Gordon Johndroe told reporters hours before the president's remarks.

So how much power does President Bush still weild. How much power does the Lame Duck Presidential Term carry?

Are other nations going to change the way the system works?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Call me paranoid, but this seems interesting.
www.topix.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Gearing up for something? Lots and lots of contracts awarded.
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikki6278
Call me paranoid, but this seems interesting.
www.topix.com...

Thanks for the link, the Eureka Times Standard is a Northern California paper, and this link you provided is from an online forum which seems only circumstantially connected to the poster's comments, but it means that this scuttlebutt is being relayed through California.

The essence seems to have been posted and repasted from the link below:

miami.indymedia.org...

Vigilant Shield and Jokers Gone Wild
by Major William Fox, Captain Eric May Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2008 at 7:55 AM

A Hot-Cold-Silent War False Flag Alert

In prior alerts, we felt it our public duty to identify strategic-scale disaster response exercises. These military style operations have an inherent potential to be covertly hijacked and turned into false flag operations. The 9-11-01 World Trade Center attacks and the 7-7-05 London subway bombings employed concurrent major exercises that "went live"!

Operation Vigilant Shield, running from Nov 12-18, 2008, is much too big to ignore, as it will link multiple concurrent exercises including USSTRATCOM Global Lightning 09, Bulwark Defender 09, Canada Command Determined Dragon, California National Guard Vigilant Guard, and State of California Golden Guardian . Unfortunately, according to USNORTHCOM, specific information about Vigilant Shield scenarios will not be available for weeks, permitting less time to analyze the situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nikki6278

Also this is the day of the largest Earthquake Prep in California.

Southern California to stage earthquake drill
www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Canada Command Determined Dragon

Nice!!

www.norad.mil...

NORAD, USNORTHCOM participate in Exercise Vigilant Shield 09

November 5, 2008

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. — North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command will participate in Exercise Vigilant Shield 09 Nov. 12 - 18.

The focus of VS09 is on homeland defense and civil support. The exercise will include scenarios to achieve exercise objectives within the maritime, aerospace, ballistic missile defense, cyber, consequence management, strategic communications, and counter terrorism domains

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

also, there was some official guy who was proven to have been at a hotel in oklahoma the day before the bombing there (even though he lied and said he arrived after). can't remember his name.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Pats-Jets Grudge Match for First Place This Time

(Sports Network) - The residue of the Spygate controversy and the simmering bad blood between head coaches Bill Belichick and Eric Mangini will have to take a back seat on Thursday night.
www.sportsnetwork.com.../news/newstest.aspx?id=4190709

A lot of people going to be watching the game tonight.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by nikki6278

Also this is the day of the largest Earthquake Prep in California.

Southern California to stage earthquake drill
www.reuters.com...

oooh - speaking of california ... i forgot to mention this story yesterday...

Supreme Court on sonar: Navy trumps whales

Threats to national security are more important than possible harm to whales and dolphins, the Supreme Court ruled Wednesday in lightening restrictions on the Navy's use of sonar in anti-submarine training off Southern California despite its potential effects on undersea creatures.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
EU seeks to expand energy grids

The European Commission has unveiled plans to diversify the EU's energy imports and reduce dependence on Russia, the main gas supplier.

He also highlighted the total reliance of eight EU states on Russia for their gas as "a problem we must address". He was speaking on the eve of EU-Russia talks in Nice, France.

"We must shield European citizens from the risk that external suppliers cannot honour their commitments," he said.

or even if they can't honour theirs...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i know he said not to post for a few days but...i think he'll forgive me...

Reinhardt versus “the king” Round 2

Something happened on November 12 2008 that I never predicted.

I discovered that I COULD beat the king.

So I am.. going to.

kindest regards,

Reinhardt

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Something happened on November 12 2008 that I never predicted.

I discovered that I COULD beat the king.

So I am.. going to.

kindest regards,

Reinhardt

Just saw this posted on his site. I guess he's ok.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by tmbandt]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Who or what is the KING? Also, does anyone else have access to running his website, could be that they put it up for him? You perhaps? This thread is fascinating.

STM

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by justyc

Who or what is the KING? Also, does anyone else have access to running his website, could be that they put it up for him? You perhaps? This thread is fascinating.

STM

think of the king as a chess piece - it is not one specific person but the head piece of the game, only it's one-sided. call 'them' whatever you wish, they're the ones that run the show.

Ish probably has access to his site and whoever it is that's been working on the 'new' site - i don't. pretty sure it was r that put the msg up there.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
A lot of people going to be watching the game tonight.

Holy connection resurrection Batman! You are blowing my mind whiteraven!

I recommend, in the spirit of Reinhardt, and of all pursuers of truth, that every American and every person, worldwide, pay attention to this football game tonight.

[begin smallpeeps Patriots-rant mode]

Anyone who says that Belichick is a "cheater" is simply wrong. All the haters will say "Oh but they taped the games" and yes, they did tape the games, and they used every sort of battlefield tactic, but NONE OF THAT can take the place of sheer heart and gritty determination, which the Championship Dynasty New England Patriots have shown, over the years.

I am taking nothing away from the great people of New York, and surely their teams are deserving of their lesser glory. But thanks to Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick, the NFL has been shown what is possible, when a team comes together.

Show me any other team in the NFL who can match the Patriots in so many, many moments over the past decade? Fugget-about-it. I predict a Patriots victory in a hard fought, crazy game tonight.

Regardless of this thread, or where R is at, this will be a great game, tonight.

Yahoo! Preview Pats-Jets Game

"This is a huge game," said running back Thomas Jones, who gained 149 yards and had three TDs on 26 carries against the Rams. "It's a divisional rival, first of all. It has a lot of implications as far as who's going to be in sole possession of first place in the division, which leads into other things as the season goes along. It's a really big game for us and we really look forward to it."

On Monday, the Jets signed five-time Pro Bowl cornerback Ty Law - who played the first 10 years of his career in New England from 1995-2004 - for his second stint with New York, adding another subplot to a rivalry already rife with them.

Jets coach Eric Mangini - a former assistant under Belichick - helped break last season’s Spygate scandal, in which Belichick was fined $500,000 and the Patriots lost a first-round draft pick for videotaping the signals of New York coaches on the sidelines.

Belichick’s acrimonious history with the Jets goes back nearly a decade. Shortly after being promoted to New York’s head coach following the 1999 season, the former Bill Parcells assistant resigned to become coach of the Patriots.

wiki/New_England_Patriots

...Now do I think there is a connection? Hmm, not sure, but I do know that many very fine servicemen and women from all over America (and stationed all over the globe) will be watching.

Go Pats! Thank you Mr. Kraft, for giving your ring to Vladimir Putin because now he is the world's BIGGEST Patriots fan (how many other men own a team-owner's actual Super Bowl ring???) Was a wonderful gift! That was so freaking AWESOME!!! ...And you can be certain that Russia's favorite citizen will be watching tonights game just because of that.

...Few people are able to display international goodwill and giftgiving like Bob Kraft. God bless this guy, for that moment. As all Patriot fans know, Bob Kraft is a smart, generous man. What the NFL needs to do (or what American football fans should rally for) is for one international team, in Russia, because this moment, could be the precursor to a whole new World, of a much better, and much more civil kind.

Kudos to the NFL and all worldwide sportsmen who deplore killing and are able to settle their differences on the field! True men are made of such values!

wiki/History_of_lacrosse
wiki/Jim_Brown

James Nathaniel "Jim" Brown (born February 17, 1936) is an American former professional football player who has also made his mark as an actor and social activist. He is best known for his exceptional and record-setting nine-year career as a running back for the NFL Cleveland Browns from 1957 to 1965. He is widely considered the best running back of all time. In 2002, he was named by The Sporting News as the greatest professional football player ever. Uniquely, Brown was every bit as good a lacrosse player, with the National Lacrosse Hall of Fame stating that he was "widely considered to be the greatest lacrosse player ever." Sportswriter Bert Sugar named Brown #1 in his book The Greatest Athletes of All Time.

[...zzzZzzzTtttt ....smallpeeps-Patriots-rant mode: DISCONNECT: UNABLE TO COMPLY... updates to follow...]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
interesting

Nov. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. said it plans to sell about $8 million of artworks warehoused in New York and Paris to help pay creditors.

Lehman, which filed the biggest U.S. bankruptcy Sept. 15 with liabilities of $613 billion, said in a court filing it had a ``desire to monetize the art collection through sales, for the benefit of'' creditors. It asked the court to allow it to pay $20,000 in overdue bills to art-handlers who would move artworks to and from the warehouses and display them to prospective purchasers.

If Lehman doesn't pay the bills, the art handlers have the right under New York State law and French law to seize all the artworks to satisfy their claims, according to the filing.

wonder who's buying?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
update

jw
can i interest u in ruling the world?
r

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join