It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin in internet 'witchcraft' video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Palin in internet 'witchcraft' video

uk.news.yahoo.com

An internet video has appeared on YouTube showing Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin being blessed by a Kenyan witch-hunter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 26/9/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
somewhat interesting opinions and teachings the pastor has.....

uk.youtube.com...

thats the youtube link

and Mrs Palin goes here *shudder* i fear for the world.

what is it with radical christains and presidential candiacates , hasn`t mccain and obama been associated wwith these groups as well? and now palin...

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/9/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Your headline is blatantly misleading.

It isn't a witchcraft video.

It was a church service where a pastor prayed over S.Palin in the name of God.
Sure, he included something about protect her from witches.
Big deal.
As for the Pastor.
If he’s a witch hunter - more power to him - Kenya has horrible horror stories of the psychological effect so called *witches* have on her people.
Pretty natural for him to include witches in the prayer I’d say.
And where’s the harm in it?
Doesn’t America have God knows how many little dweebies running around out there calling themselves witches, practicing curses, evil spells, and wooooohhhhooooo etc?

S.Palin has a right to worship in any way she wants.

Government should not be a part of Church.

Anyhow, any prayers S.Palin can get - she should take - she's going to need all the help she can get.

...taps...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

While I agree with what your saying, it isn't the OP who created the headline. Click on the link and you'll find out that it was infact Yahoo that created the misleading headline.

Shows the media will put a spin on anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I would agree that the title is misleading by no fault of the OP.

I don't think this is a big deal though I'm sure some will think so.

Hey, doesn't Palin's relationship with this Kenyan witch hunter qualify as experience in foreign policy?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

While I agree with what your saying, it isn't the OP who created the headline.

Do you always have to use the exact headline of a video if it isn't *Breaking News*?
Especially when the OP posted the link and you don’ thave to go to another source to look for it?

Or did the OP *keep* said tabloid shock value headline to be equally as misleading as the poster of the video in YouToob?

IMO this smacks of the stuff ATS is trying to get rid of here - or so I thought.

(Post by Hal9000) Hey, doesn't Palin's relationship with this Kenyan witch hunter qualify as experience in foreign policy?

Of COURSE it does, lol, don't be ridiculous.
That was the laugh I needed for today, lol, thanks.

...taps...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I watched it. This was not just the laying on of hands. This was more like an exsorcism, to keep the evil spirits away from Sarah.
Sorry, this is very low behaviour for a Mayor, and much more undesirable behaviour for a VP to be.

The Devil was being cast out of her!!!!! Come on! This you would expect to see in the deep south with some of the population there.....NOT in this manner with this "important and political" woman.

It tells me she is low. She is not at heart the educated lady that we would expect in government.

I know the standards have LOWERED, but jeeeees, come on!

I couldnt even see Condoleeza pulling something like this...At least she has an education and is refined.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The rules for posting in breaking news is you copy the headline of the linked news article; its not my headline - and is rather sensational to be honest , but if i changed it to something else i would get s slap on the wrist.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
WOW...that was the WORST audio fake I have heard in a LOOOOONG time. Can you seriously post anymore crap thats fake, untrue, fixed, set up, manipulated, etc... Your Threads on ATS do nothing but embarrass this website IMO. Nothing is ever fact or from anywhere even somewhat reputable. I take that back...MAYBE 1 out of 10 you find something worth seeing, reading, looking at, etc...but this one...POOR!

I don't like either candidate or the VP choices....so NO I am not bias or a Rep...I am sick of politics and the deeper hole it digs in this country. Then to have people like this post CRAP...I guess the dirty tricks and stupidity of politics has bled over to the people...or maybe it's vise versa...either way...WE as a nation have been screwed for awhile.........NOW we are just totally F D!

Open your eyes..no matter who wins the election...the US will NOT find itself in a better situation...nor will it get any better over the 4 years...so buckle up...the rides about to get even bumpier!!

[edit on 9/26/2008 by rcwj75]

top topics

join