It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is going to happen the week of October 7th?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Practically every thread mentions something about the week of October 7th, 2008, lately that date is getting more attention then 2012.
So what do you think is going to happen?
Are we looking at a false flag or an economic meltdown? Wouldn't it be too early after the "bandaid" for them to allow it to fail?
Should we be worried about our children's safety?
I live just outside a populated, metro city and I am getting concerned about all the mentions of this date. What should we look for? And will they actually go through with something if so many websites are talking about it?
How low are we going to sink?
Not trying to be a doomsdayer, I am just trying to get a clear idea of what everyone seems to be talking about.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A guy who uses sequences of events predicted the March US stock market downturn to the date and the september downturn to the date has predicted another severe downturn in the US stock market in the first seven days of October which will almost collapse the US markets because they are already highly unstable.

Check it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

yes, thank you
I am still confused how and why the stock market will crash just after they got their "bandaid". I mean that will pass right?
There have also been a lot of rumblings about false flag attacks, I have read the nuke word several times.
I just want a general consensus so I can know just how much to worry and plan or not.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well we have everything from Aliens, Spaceships, stock market crashes, Blackholes, Martial law, Goverment death squads, the rapture, second coming, Asteroids, nuclear war and business as usual, im sure there is many more but im going for te latter of that list.

Also planet X's and earthquakes

[edit on 25-9-2008 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

I am still confused how and why the stock market will crash just after they got their "bandaid"

Bandaid - that's exactly what it is. There is a saying, 'you can't fix a broken leg with a bandaid'. The market has rebounded at news of the bailout agreement, however, this is more ad hoc in nature and will not likely solve the problem holistically. The FBI is investigating four other banks / institutions at present and there may be repercussions for those boys.

What the US needs is the complete dissolution of the federal reserve, and the renewal of ownership of the top banks / 'money issuing class'. But we know that is not going to happen, hence the 'bandaid' analogy.

Reply to Pazcat:

Well we have everything from Aliens, Spaceships, stock market crashes, Blackholes, Martial law, Goverment death squads, the rapture, second coming, Asteroids, nuclear war and business as usual, im sure there is many more but im going for te latter of that list. Also planet X's and earthquakes

You forgot global warming and peak oil!

Breifne

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
as the abve poster listed there are a series of predictions , have any predictions of any major scale ever happend NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've become aware of 3 indicators pointing specifically to that date.

Novelty Theory via the Timewave Zero program:
en.wikipedia.org...

The program plots points on a graph using the ancient Chinese I-Ching. It predicted chaos when 9/11 happened as well as the beginning of the Iraq War. It's most recent success was the September 15 financial debacle.

The Web-bot Project:
halfpasthuman.com...
www.urbansurvival.com...

These guys analyze the internet utilizing 'radical linguistics' in order to gain an accurate picture of the collective consciousness. An 'asymmetric language trend analysis' is obtained after processing the data, and subsequently future trends can be mapped out before they happen.

This process actually provides specifics whereas Timewave Zero only represents points of chaos.

Their successes include again 9/11 as well as the beginning of the Iraq War. It's most recent success was the September 15 financial debacle. For these guys, October 7 and 14-15 are important.

Thirdly, psychics from all over are getting 'message' that something will happen late September or early October. This process might not be as accurate, however it is interesting that this time was focussed on, especially when the predictions were made earlier this year, or earlier.

This is from a psychic that writes for one of the publications I work for:

The last message I got which was a really strong is there is something really major happening in September/October. I got a frisson of fear around that, because I’m thinking another tsunami, another terrorist attack– something really big happening on a global scale. I didn’t get that it was a terrorist attack, but I got that it was something major that will change the way we perceive the world. I don’t know what it is though. It’s a message. You take it with a grain of salt . . . you don’t believe that it’s gospel. That’s how you check your sanity.

The quote is from this interview:
www.sassmagazine.com.au...

Also there is that prediction of aliens coming on October 14...

It's almost guaranteed that something monumental will happen, however I hope it will not be a self fulfilling prophecy, given how many are focusing on these dates.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What will happen during that week?

I can tell you exactly what will happen: there will be around three (possibly more) earthquakes magnitude 6.0 or higher, and several hundreds of weaker quakes; also tens of thousands will die around the world, mostly of starvation and dehydration.

Wanna bet?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

What will happen will be out of the ordinary and will result in a change in the mass consciousness. People will change their minds about the nature of the world we live in.

And who know's, it might be reaction to an event that's already taking place - the reaction just reaches a pinnacle on October 7.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well,
I'll probably go outside and enjoy the day.
Feed the fish in my pond, walk around in the back yard for an hour or so, watering the plants, picking up leaves, filling the bird feeder and feeding the squirrels.Then I'll go back into the house, have breakfast, feed the cat and dog, and read a good science fiction book that was written over 50 years ago, and find out what is going to happen today....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Maybe this is what will happen and it causes the unrest?

On 14 th of october 2008 a Federation of Light Ship to Appear for 3 days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
as the abve poster listed there are a series of predictions , have any predictions of any major scale ever happend NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG.

The folks with the webot who analyze keywords and emotional words with various weightings predicted 911 and a number of other major events the last 10 years or so.

Various Christian prophetic sources also predicted 911 with startling specificity.

No, I don't have the links handy and have other priorities. Perhaps some readers can oblige.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY

How about the recent Economic downturn..
Many people including myself have been predicting this for the last year and also that the US Fed will start bailing out banks in return for semi-ownership or control over them which will lead onto the Amero being Introduced. Half of it has already come true.

Lisbon treaty - I also predicted that the EU wouldn't let the Lisbon treaty die even if countries rejected it because the EU has a malicious plan for all of us. And guess what... it happened, Ireland have to vote again next year, plans for an EU army are in the pipeline and the EU central bank is involved in this money dump which is going to bring down the value of the Euro and push us all into submission.

This things are major on a Globalization scale.. maybe you are only thinking of Doomsday scenario's and Alien landings.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thank you.
Isn't that all the webbot is, a self fulfilling prophecy since it uses the past to predict the future?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I didnt know anything was suppose to happen in Oct. its a good thing I came in here and started looking around. At least now I will be prepared to keep an eye out just in case.

Hilda

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I KNOW what the purpose of the original question was...

Still doesn't make my reply any less true.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's not how it works. And if it did, it would not explain how it is able to predict earthquakes and hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones. Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've never believed for an instant that 'foreign terrorists' were responsible for 9/11.

Nor have I ever believed it was any surprise to the US administration

I do believe it was planned and executed according to a plan -- BY certain parties closely associated with the US administration

I don't believe the US financial collapse 'just happened'. Again, I believe it was planned and is being executed according to plan

We have reason to believe persons very closely associated with the US administration were responsible for several cataclysmic weather 'events'

We have every reason to believe the US administration and those closely allied with it are responsible for a series of wars/civil wars/civil unrest, etc.

If the Amero is to be introduced, we have every reason to be confident it will follow a plan hatched by the US admin. and those closely associated with it.

Whether or not people want to believe it, we have every reason to believe the US admin. and those closely associated with it have in their possession 'strange' craft and holographic and other technology which could present a very convincing 'UFO fleet invasion' type scenario.

I think we'd be naive, considering the above and more, not to suspect the same US admin and buddies to be behind the supposedly independent 'doom' type prophecies currently doing the rounds.

After all, if they wrote the script, they know the date.

Easy to factor it into the web bot, 9/11 included.

Perhaps the masses haven't considered how far in advance their lives have been orchestrated ?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, if people would stop worrying about who is better and everybody would just take the time to figure things out we wouldn't be in this mess. I think there are to many idiots that run things these days. If security was as tight then as it is now, none of that could have happened. But we under estimated and now look were it has gotten us. Just try and do everything to the best of your ability, but do it because we need to not just to make people think we are big and bad or we are the strongest. Those things aren't what is important in life. Take a second to realize how many people in the world are struggling because of this. How many people aren't able to put food on their tables for this. Do you want to be the one who can't provide for their family much less their self? No, so take a stand for what is right and stop all the nonsense that is causing our lives to be a living hell. I think this way everybody will feel we have the chance to turn things around for opurselves and our country. I saw 9/11 on t.v while i was sittin at my desk in school. When i saw what happened my heart dropped and i felt like it burst into a million pieces. The damage is already done but do you know how well we can heal what has happened? Just think about it for a minute. Take some time out of the day when your doing something that is absolutly pointless to recognize what people have done to hurt us. Think about all the people on those airplanes that day. Think of all the firefighters who risked their lives to save ours. Some people lost family and friend because of what happened. Think of all the people who jumped to their death out of those buildings. Would you want it to be you? Much less want it to be someone you care and love? Think about it people. We can make things alot better than what they are and maybe even better than what they were. All you have to do is try!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Energy flows to where attention goes. Think good thoughts and good things may occur. Do not BELIEVE that good will happen...KNOW that the outcome will be positive.

Always in life be prepared for the worst-case scenario, whatever that may be for YOU, and go about living. You'll be fine...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join