It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my grandchild vaccinated wednesday died sunday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
my grandchild,a lovely 9 week old infant was given three shots wednesday,has been sleepy ever since and died sunday morning,sept 21 2008.how does the medical community get by with murdering our children?.I am devastated.her name was(is) Kadence Elizabeth Mechelle Holler born and died in habersham county georgia.killed by habersham medical center vaccines,Is there not anything we can do???

[edit on 23-9-2008 by donquad2001]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

my grandchild vaccinated wednesday died sunday

my grandchild,a lovely 9 week old infant was given three shots wednesday,has been sleepy ever since and died sunday morning,sept 21 2008.how does the medical community get by with murdering our children?.I am devastated.her name was(is) Kadence Elizabeth Mechelle Holler born and died in habersham county georgia.killed by habersham medical center vaccines,Is there not anything we can do???

I am truly sorry for your loss

Can you please tell us how you know the child died as a result of the vaccines and what was given? What is the facts of the connection?

Obviously not all children are affected negatively by vaccines - im evident of this, as is my daughter.

Im interested in hearing the facts behind your story.

Again, im sorry

[edit on 9/23/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by donquad2001

[edit on 23-9-2008 by donquad2001]

I don't know much about the law when it comes to situations like this but before anybody posts ideas on how to proceed with this I have simple questions to try to help your case:

1) Why was your Grand Child vaccinated?
2) What was she vaccinated with? (Where you told and given the vaccine name?)
3) Depending on the vaccine was she allergic to a certain medication (vaccine perhaps that went undetected since she was an infant?)
4) What did the medical personnel at that hospital say about it?
5) Have you investigated whether this happened in the past with that medical team / hospital?

Before this issue gets taken to court for 'Mal practice' or something like that, we need to get on the right track to pursue justice.

If your Grand Child was perhaps sick or had symptoms of any kind, where you told about this? Was there any medical condition she was diagnosed with?

Please, try answering some of those questions in here and we will do our best to help you and your family out by means of good advice.

I am sorry for your loss!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sadly ,I have no proof,except I notice the change in her since the shots.She was a happy baby,never cried allways smiling and looking around.After the shots she slept alot and when awake she looked sickly but not to the point you would think anything wrong.I cannot prove anything and it doesnt matter now,my angel is dead.I just wish someone could prove these facts and get this practice stopped.if you google child deaths and vaccine you will see this is a huge coverup.thank you for your symphathy Im just venting because I have lost my precious granddaughter.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am tremendously sorry to hear that.

Some would say that her "debt" in this world was a mere tuppence and now she simply returned home.
Maybe they are right.
I am not sure I believe that, but this much I know:
whatever and whoever existed once, cannot cease to exist - EVER.
I hope you can derive some comfort from this thought.

Meanwhile, there are a few things that you can do.
You can sue.
But the most important thing is the one that you already did, just now: tell the world.
Thousands will read this - and maybe start thinking, questioning their own faith in the medical establishment.

All the best to you and to your family.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would also like to express my deepest sympathy. This loss must be devastating for you and little Kadence Elizabeth Mechelle's parents.

I hope that if something wrong happened in connection with the vaccinations, the truth will be brought out in the open so that you and your family at least can get some closure.

This was indeed very sad news.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Eugenics.

I am sorry for your loss.

Make her life mean something. Research, NWO, Eugenics and population control, Vaccination dangers and benefits (hint, there are not many), Elitism, Bilderberg group, 911 inside job. It's all the same crowd. Wake up everyone around you. You are not the only one. Help change the world so that sort of situation does not happen in our near future. Take solace in the fact you are not alone and many people are rising against this.

There is nothing you can do to avenge her death, nor is that or violence the right path. There is much you can do to give it meaning and to stop it from repeating.

It's your call, be warned it could consume your life. But what worse could happen? Again, my condolences to you and to the rest of the family.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am so sorry
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
God bless you. My condolences for your horrific loss.

Show your love to her parents. They will need it.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Find out EXACTLY what shots she had, maybe several, from the doctor's office!
Contact a lawyer, pro-bono or something.
DON'T let this get swept under the rug, please!
Many of these lawsuits have been won and the unsuspecting public became aware of the truly deadly consequences of many vaccines!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

We live in evil times. Those in favor of population control are no longer just content with discussing population control in their arm chairs at home; they are following their evil philosophy to its logical end.Matt Bryant's three month old infant was found dead today; your case and his may be connected. The people in control of eugenics programs are easy to identify;follow the money. Check out which families and groups control the medical and pharmaceutical schools. It is very telling. The devil is anything but discreet.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by eradown]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am so sorry for you. Certainly no words can ease your loss.

If you do a bit of research on the web you will find organizations specifically designated to track deaths and complications related to vaccinations.

I hope everyone reading this thread will do their own research and not be frightened into failing to vaccinate.

BUT...there is evidence that when an infant has under-lying mitochondrial sensitivities, their immune system can be compromised by either certain vaccines or too many vaccines at one time. More and more doctors are supporting parental decisions to limit the number of vaccines given at any one time.

One very controversial vaccine is the Hepatitis B, administered at the hospital before the child is released to go home. Are babies too young at that time to receive it? Why do they need a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease, one that they are not even required to have until they enter the school system?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Having had a grandchild die, with our dreams and hopes for them unfulfilled, I understand and feel your pain and loss. You have my deepest sympathy.

Do whatever you can to make her death mean something to the world. Death is not the end, but merely a change, yet that makes it no less painful to we who remain here. For her experience of this life to be cut short for any reason is a tragedy. For it to be the fault of some medical blunder, should this prove to be the case, is even worse.

Again, my heartfelt sympathy to you and all your family.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I must respond since this caught my interest.

A few months back I started reading all this information about shoddy vaccines...then it cam time for my infant son to get his first shots. I am really trying to get over this whole "severe paranoia" they say I suffer from, but it is difficult when info about bad infant vaccines are swarming around.

My son too is generally a very happy baby...always laughing, playing, etc...only fussying and crying when needs changed or a bottle. Right after his shots though he slept more than normal, was very tired throughout the day, and very irritable. I seriously thought about going to a doctor or something, but I ended up just watching him like 24/7 keeping constant tempurature checks, and measuring his heart rate about every hour. I really do not trust doctors. Eventually (3 solid weeks) all the negative symptoms gradually left, but I still keep constant checks on him.

It is hard to understand the severity of this medication that we "must" give to our children...we are bombarded with info and pics of what happens if we don't vaccinate, and then presented with this mans story of his grandchild's tragic event. While there is no proof on his end that the vaccines caused this, I would have to support his opinion of it since I just dealt with some negative effects of vaccines with my own son which I can prove that it was the vaccines that caused the issues we faced.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My deepest sympathys, this is truly a tragedy. get the press on your side and have the body tested, then sue the pants off of everyone involved. It will not bring back your presious baby, but it will send out a message.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So sorry to hear that.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Stay strong.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My sincere condolences and prayers for you and your family. This very same situation happened to my best friends grandchild two years ago. The hospital pressured the parents who where in another state to rush the funeral," to put this behind them". My friend traveled to his sons home to try to help and get some answers but because the funeral home did it work so well, no cause of death from the vaccinations could be found. They gave the parents the " The childs lungs and heart where not fully developed" answer as to why. The baby was full term and actualy one week overdue by the Dr.'s evaluation. Makes your heart sad to think this is a movement to pick and choose who should and should not have children. Very sad!
Zindo

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Words can't express how I feel right now. It's heartbreaking to lose such a beautiful little girl. It pulls at my heartstrings even more to hear her name, it's beautiful. My little girls middle name is Elizabeth Michelle. It's erie to me.

I'll pray for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OMG, I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. I can only imagine what you and your family are going through. Thank you for taking the time to post, perhaps it will serve as a warning to all. Sometimes it feels like the more science (medicine) advances the more harm it does. What ever happened to "do no harm?"

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My deepest condolences for your loss; There just aren't words to describe the great rift in one's heart that comes from such a terrible tragedy.

I too had a granddaughter, and had tried hard to open my daughter's eyes to the inherent dangers of some vaccines. Almost the same scenario, had her shots, got ill over the course of a few days, and simply didn't wake up one afternoon. This was the dpt/mmr series of shots. two years ago.

I'll never be able to prove it, but I know in my heart what happened...
Please, research, start digging around, contact others and get the word out, focus your energies on helping this NOT happen to another little boy or girl.

My prayers are with you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join