It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my grandchild vaccinated wednesday died sunday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
... I am sorry for your loss, I offer to you a quote, ... it is my favorite.

death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. play, smile, think of me, pray for me. let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort, no trace of a shadow on it. life means all that it ever meant. it is the same as it ever was. there is unbroken continuity. why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? i am waiting for you, somewhere very near. just around the corner. all is well.
-- Henry Scott Holland 1847 - 1918
Canon of St Paul's, London

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Truly sorry for your loss, thy have taken something truly special away from you.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is horrible but yes some children will die from vaccination. This is known, well known to me when I got my kid vaccinated that the possibility is there. It's all playing the odds.. As a parent if you are given the odds of your child dying from disease at 20% and vaccine 0.002% then you go with the vaccine, it's called being a responsible parent. Someone in Aus didn't vaccinate and their kid got a child too young to vaccinate sick and that child died thanks to the anti-vax crowd. Food poisoning kills children left and right but there is no anti(vax) style anti-food crowd is there.. fear and paranoia sell, it's big money.. another bonus is that it's that science stuff no one understands so it must be evil.. enter the anti-vaxers to find a worthwhile profitable cause.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just 2 weeks ago I lost a great nephew to 'sids'....Days before he had all the vaccines that the doc recommended...

Many in our family are either anti vaccine...or cautious,,, 1 vaccine @ a time...We got rebuked and ridiculed all the time...till 2 weeks ago....Sad...

I'm sorry for everybody's losses that have been mentioned on this thread. There are way to many...

It blows my mind that a 3 day old baby...b4 it can be released from the hospital...needs to get the Hep B vaccine....IT"S A SEXUAL DISEASE for pete's sake...

For your child's sake....Don't believe everything your doc says...Your child's life is in YOUR hands...not your docs.

P.S. Do some checking, but all sids cases and MOST shaken baby syndrome are ALL vaccine related...Google it...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
This is horrible but yes some children will die from vaccination. This is known, well known to me when I got my kid vaccinated that the possibility is there. It's all playing the odds.. As a parent if you are given the odds of your child dying from disease at 20% and vaccine 0.002% then you go with the vaccine, it's called being a responsible parent.

That minority of children who die from vaccines (or get injured) are just as real as those who die from disease so not gambling on those odds would not somehow make me an irresponsible parent.

I would not allow my newborn baby vaccinated against things it won't even be exposed to for months or years. Why even give a newborn a hep b shot? I haven't got it so there would be no need. They can always test mothers (and perhaps other family members) to be sure there's no risk or get them to bottle feed.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by riley]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

My deepest condolences.

This is a tragedy. Coincidentally, I just posted on another thread that I do not believe we should innoculate our children, but the powers that be put on the pressure by saying there will be outbreaks of hideous diseases if we don't.

As well as deaths, there are children who become autistic, and get other conditions, as a result of vaccines.

I am at a loss as to what should be done. But I do not blame the medical centre - they were just doing what they were instructed to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
my heart goes out to you and your family and to that innocent child that did not deserve this.

I have 3 children of my own and did not know the dangers of vaccination when they were born..i was blind to it all and constantly pressured during my pregnancies to get them vaccinated. Each of them were sick for weeks after their vaccines i hated it each and every time but was told it was the best thing i could do for them, i remember staying up late nights with them only letting them sleep 2 or 3 hours at a time for fear they wouldnt wake up cause they were so sleepy and cried constantly had fevers and aches and pains, after the first few sessions of shots i waited longer than you are supposed to to get them vaccinated again hoping their immune system would be built up better to tolerate it. It did work some but still had fevers and slept constantly. I had no idea that they actually injected a small amount of the disease into the child...

i absolutly refuse to let them get the swine flu vaccine and they have yet to ge the regular flu vaccine and they have had no medical issues at all, the occasional cold and ear infection (which is my fault cause i smoked during pregnancies..) but thats it....no more shots for them. the government can kiss my ass and if i have to i will home school them ...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A new theory,posted by chiago tribune,teresa was the childs grandmother and my wife www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
does anybody have a comment on this new theory?I think how I new she was weak that day and the combination of the bassinet design makes total sense to me know ,I can finally have closure.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

You said :
does anybody have a comment on this new theory?I think how I new she was weak that day and the combination of the bassinet design makes total sense to me know ,I can finally have closure.

Firstly, my deepest condolences on your tragic loss.

The evidence is mounting on a daily basis regarding the 'destructive impact' of vaccines on both individuals and communities.

Here is a self described 'old fasioned GP' who claims 'there is NO autism' in his practice !

He explains why he believes this is so -

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hep B is a necessary vaccine as it can be transmitted through other methods aside from sex.

I got all my vaccines except for the second half of the DPT. The doctors will tell you warning signs to look for after each vaccine, and if these show up, you are to discontinue vaccination. Sometimes for reasons like insurance or distance from the doctor, people will not adhere to these warnings. I had a high fever after my first DPT so I never got the second one.

12 years later I contacted Pertussis from someone who had never been vaccinated. I almost died. Luckily I pulled through. I get a flu shot every year for the past 4 years and I have never gotten the flu in those 4 years, I always had it bad before then.

I got my first HPV vaccine today.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join