It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my grandchild vaccinated wednesday died sunday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

I am so sorry for your deep pain and sorrow. I lost my oldest child a boy at age 7 from drowning. You never get over the hole that losing that child leaves in your life from this moment on. It does get better and you do adjust to the void that you now notice.
I am not really up on what the side effects to these shots are. I do remember when my children got them they seemed to have a temp and just didn't feel well for a couple of days. Alto, I have heard stories of other babies deaths such as your beautiful grand daughter after getting their shots. It should be looked into. Again, I am so sorry and my heart aches with yours. May you find peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My deepest condolences for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My condolences to you don.

Stories like this must be brought to the attention of young people who are having children.
There is a great need for them to know the consequences, and also that they do no have to get them these shots.

For one thing they give these shots at too young of an age. Unless there is some raging pandemic there is no reason to get them.
I had no shots when I was a baby. Hey, I lived! Others in my family also went without them as had our parents and grand parents.

Not only is the alleged killed virus in the vaccine, but a lot of toxic chemicals and the foreign protein upon which the virus was grown.

My attention was drawn to the "sleepy" symptom.
For me this is associated with MSG which is in the vaccine.
It is in almost everything these days.
It seems to be the first and for adults at least, the mildest of the symptoms associated with MSG toxicity.
When it get bad there are still muscles, flu like achiness, and bad, bad head fog, eyes out of focus, can't concentrate, and a roaring and or buzzing sound in the head.

I have to wonder how many children have been diagnosed as autisitic, bi polar or mentally retarded just because they are being constantly poisoned by the food they eat.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

The woman's grandchild dies, and you suggest 'research 911 inside job'. I am speechless. :shk:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am deeply, deeply saddened by your loss. No words from me can possibly temper the pain you must feel. I will pray for you.

This will be tough to hear: vaccines are often pointed to as "THE" reason a infant passes on. The truth of the matter is, there is no causal link between death and vaccines. Now, before you explode (understandably) at me, please hear me out.

When infants are in their primary series of vaccinations, is also the period in time when developmental & genetic defects begin to manifest themselves through symptoms parents (grandparents) can recognize. Parents, understandably so, look for a cause where none exists. That is, vaccines. It's the only external conflict they can find.

If you believe the medical community is 'murdering' our children, that's your prerogative. Your opinion is yours and you have a right to it.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did they do an autopsy? What was the stated cause of death? From what I read, they took out all the mercury from the required children's vaccines. But in the case of an allergy or something I suppose it wouldn't matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i am suspicious of vaccines. the give them out for like $2 in convenient stores.. i just don't trust them.

I am soooo very sorry about your loss. and my heart thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. I can not even begin to imagine the suffering of a family that has lost(been robbed of) someone SOO young.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am so SORRY to hear that ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
PRAYING FOR YOU ALL ....that GOD will ease your pain and help you get through this ..

When my youngest son had his shots he went comatose almost ..for three days ....the Dr said it probobally was not the shot ..so second shots rolled around and guess what IT HAPPENED AGAIN ....So finally the Dr said he must be allergic to the P in the DPT (Pertussin Shot) ...so the next time we skipped that shot and nothing bad happened .

But my son was never the same since that first reaction .....he went from a happy smileing baby into Damian the demon child ..(For real) overnight ...he would slap his grandma who he LOVED for no reason in the world ..he would bite himself etc ..(as a baby ) ... ....his whole life has been a mess ..and he is now 20 ..and is still deeply troubled ...they told me during all the shrink sessions he is ADHD ...OCD ..and a million other things ......and they gave him MORE MEDICINES than anyone should have to take .(None of them did anything for him) ...
No one would believe me when I tell him his shots did this to him ..
BUT THEY DID ..

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am sorry for your loss, read my thread and maybe you will be able to make a case for yourself and take the hospital along with its suppliers down:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care of yourself mate!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank you all for your condolenses.I havent been online here since my granddaughters death.The initial conclusion by the coroner is S.I.D.S which to me is the doctors saying they dont know so lets just label it.The autopsy hasnt came back but with the S.I.D.S initial diagnosis I doubt if one was even really done.thank you all again.And by the way our little angel is in heaven now ,there are no plans to sue or pursue that coure of action.Nothing can bring her back or make up for her loss.I just hope if you have an infant do not let the doctors inject her or him with anything.If the child gets sick later treat them then.By the way I came from a poor mountain family and I didnt go to the hospital or doctors when i was young.I have never been sick or had any sickness in my life like measeles,chicken pox mumps etc and I have never been vaccinated as a child.My aunt worked at the hospital and faked our vaccination paperwork to get me and my brothers and sister in school and we are now all grown and none of us has ever been sick.that doesnt prove anything its just something I reflect on now that im 46 and healthy.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by donquad2001]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

(((((((((((another hugs for you ))))))))))

I agree with you ...the less you allow man (Drs and Scientists etc) to interfere and inject (yeah literally too) their ideas of how to bring about a better world for mankind (which is not what they are actually doing ..even if they mean well ..it has gone horribly wrong ) ............ the better off we would all be .
It was man who got us where we are today ..which is where I ask ?
How close are we to being something else other than human (Of which was what we were created as) ? (Like Borgs and tampering with dna humanists crap etc ) ......What is that gonna solve anyway ? It is just creating more problems ............
We have NO CLUE to what is in our Food or Medicines,Water,Air,Shots etc ...
And I for one do not trust the people who are PUSHING things like Prescription Meds,Infant shots,Papaloma shots etc etc ......Cloud Seeding,Water purification (which is crap there is more in our water now that is NOT GOOD FOR US than before they started trying to purify it .I mean we are drinking our own URINE And Doodoo and millions of peoples prescription MEDS ..and chemicals galore .... .I mean what the hell is wrong with MAN ?)
They have an AGENDA in mind and IT ISNT GOOD ..

God Bless you Donquad and thanks for letting me rant on your post .lol

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

You are being harsh. This is her grandchild. The parents were the ones who chose to use vaccinations. They were doing as their Doctor and government health care workers advised them to do. Many new parents make this mistake of putting to much trust in authority figures.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I know what your going through and it aint nice
I lost a 5 month old son 5 years ago to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (cot deatrh)
Nothing can console you for the loss of an infant child. You always expect your children and grandchildren to outlive you.
It nearly destroyed my wife and affected our relationship even to this day.
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A good source of information on vaccines is Dr. Rebeccah Carley.
She has a program on the Republic Broadcasting Network called 'whats ailing america'. Dr. Carley's son became autistic after a series of shots which prompted her to research vaccines and led to her view that ALL vaccines are harmful and unnecessary. Dr. Carley's campaign against vaccines has caused her to lose her right to practice as a trauma surgeon. (delusions of conspiracy)
Please turn your sorrow into the desire to warn young parents of the dangers that vaccines represent.

sincere condolences

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The number of vaccines kids receive has gone up significantly in just a few decades. I am beginning to see the pharmaceutical industry as becoming more unreliable and more interested in exploitation for the purpose of making profits. I know Jenny McCarthy isn't exactly the best example, but I think she found out the harmful effects of vaccination first hand when her child was diagnosed with autism. I think it would be best to research this subject...And if I were you, I would probably want to get myself a good lawyer.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
sorry I havent posted in awhile.monday july 13 would have been Kadence's 1st birtday had she survived.The autopsy came back.3 pages long,no signs of any physical injury,no signs of foul play,no toxology ,no nothing,cause of death ruled accidental,cause unknown.I am a 46 year old man and I dont understand.If Kaydence could live one more day for every tear I have shed she would outlive me.I hope that others will not go thru this but sadly they probably will.It just dont make sense.Sorry must go now the painful memories are returning,thank you all for your concern.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Accidental with no cause at all?

Well, that's not suspicious at all, is it?

Don, I am sorry for the loss, and I hope that those who are surrounding you and the situation are holding up well.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
post is from last year....

[edit on 17-7-2009 by American_Soviets]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join