It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati's Rothschilds (100 trillion) & Rockefellers (11 trillion) - Trillionaire Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Interesting read, but far from surprising.

It's funny that about 1% or maybe less, control our world...and we let them. Of course, most of us don't really have a clue.

I try to tell people the truth about what is going on, for the most part...I'm laughed at...and the folks that do listen, don't really seem to care. They simply do not grasp how serious a situation it is. Seems to me, that they mostly choose not to grasp how big a situation it is. Their facial expressions usually resemble a "Meh...not my problem. What ya gonna do?!?!"

It sickens me really. A friend tells me not to give up spreading telling it as it is. They say that the ones who are meant to hear and heed, will hear and heed.

I say, to hell with that. I say...a mass awakening is needed. And by mass...I mean big business. I mean the cracking of major media outlets and just pump the info into the tube that most sheep spend most of their lives glued to.

How can they stop that? Well, a harder question is, how can we start that? We'll worry about HAARP and global communication being wiped out afterward.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by counterterrorist

"The love of money is the root of all evil."

Although I would love to agree with that, I don't..

The root of all evil is human nature itself. Human nature itself pitts man against man, in some cases, when money is irrelevant. Money isn't the only reason people are evil. So are religion, love, hate, stupidity, ignorance, arrogance and sometimes even the color of people's skin. It is people who are the true source of evil. Physical objects are irrelevant. It is we who make the choices and decisions in life, not the physical objects.

-ChriS

[edit on 24-9-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What you expect the leeches of the Earth to bail us out with the financial fiasco that they created? Make the chickens dance for their little grain of rice.

Money is an illusion and a lie. We've all sold our souls for emptiness.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It has very little to do with money and more with control, but with that amount of money they do have the ultimate control.

Interesting post.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by counterterrorist
...In the last century, members of the British Fabian Society dynastic banking families in the City of London financed the Communist takeover of Russia...

oh i do love the Fabian Society! aren't they the ones with the wolf in sheep's clothing on their logo?!

yep...together with american banking families...

they also financed hitler before and during the 2nd word war

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
OK, any rockefellers & rothschilds out there reading this and would like to send a less fortunate a measly million bucks, please U2U me

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing all that.Take a peek at this thread to see what 1Trillion dollars looks like in hard cash, just one trillion.Now times that by over 100!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While it may be true they have an unimaginable amount of money i seriously doubt they own every penny in the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The super rich of the world have carefully managed their investments, either through political influence or private enterprise. They have done it for centuries. Their families are cohesive. They are what we could call successful. Undoubtedly there was some luck involved (like striking oil in Pennsylvania for Standard Oil), some ingenuity and timing, and illegal business activities (like the sale of opium to China in the 19th century to fund the US railroad development).

Many of their qualities --- family stability, wise investing, ingenuity---are the envy of us all. Wouldn't we want the same?

Is it something to despise in others?

Start now, maintain your family stability, start wise investing, and come up with new ideas. Maybe in 500 years, your family will also be super rich, and you can manipulate the affairs of man.

In the long run, none of us can take it with us, and life is really short.

I, for one, believe in the strength of America to overcome the discouraging picture painted by some of the media and this website.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Considering the world GWP is only $65.61 trillion

www.cia.gov...

But i suppose that since thats the CIA page they are fibbing me and they are part of the nwo anyway

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I you watch this the fog tends to lift.
video.google.com...

Wondering why the shadow elite isn't helping is like asking the puppetmaster to get his puppets under control.
These are the powers JFK tried to warn us about.

www.youtube.com...

If this video gets banned like the others you know who is involved.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey yall, i was just wondering if any of you know if the Rothchilds are based in the US or Europe. DO they control the world? And i have just looked up what a trillion $ is. IT seems that the difference in the US and the UK are different? mathcentral.uregina.ca...

If so is it possible that a 100 trillion is 100 million billion?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
You have to be aware Forbes is only listing the newly rich, because as we all know money talks, aspecialy when they're hot. Old money however is cool as ice water, they don't say a thing out loud, you don't see them, they never show, they are just working in the veins of the economy.

One candidat to the top-ten list of the old money to be added is the Chakris of Thailand, the dynasty holding the throne there.

Bhumibol, the king and head of the Mahidol family is said to have a personal wealth of 30 trillions. And there's a dozen more family branches of Chakris.

Personally I would think they are on the top-three of the truely rich.

edit: billions for trillions.. confusing because in Danish trillions are called billions (and billions, 'milliarder')

[edit on 24/9/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
They have the money, but we have the numbers. Soon their day will come...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Another representation of a trillion

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yeah they have trillions but are they happy?

Oh crap they are? Dang.

Those trillions they have isn't "money"... money is what you take to the store to buy groceries.

No trillions are a motive with a universal adapter.

Ill be listening to "down by the rive" out back on my porch watching the waves break on the shore if anyone needs me...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
All follows the old invesment adage which is:

"Be greedy when the rest around you are fearful and be fearful when the rest around you are greedy"

These boys are just greedy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
I have a hard time believing all that.Take a peek at this thread to see what 1Trillion dollars looks like in hard cash, just one trillion.Now times that by over 100!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While it may be true they have an unimaginable amount of money i seriously doubt they own every penny in the world.

You are making a common mistake when reading the accumulated wealth of a family or individual. Bill Gates does not have (don't know how many billions now) in liquid assets. Or, cash. He holds stocks, hard assets, and much more that equal the many billions. The same goes with these families. They down have 100 Trillion in liquid cash. They now own, in one way or another, 100 Trillion in assets that could be sold for that amount of money.

You have to remember the many 'crashes' in the many markets throughout history. Most don't know about the manuever put on the British by a Rothschild when Napolean was making his moves. This guy raced back to GB in order to let everyone know that the French had won and thus an ensuing crash followed. Well, he didn't win and Rothschild then BOUGHT UP all of the depressed stocks for pennies on the dollar. The stocks rebounded sharply afterwards and that family took control of much of GB at that point.

Then you have the other various crashes throughout history where land was purchased from farmers under hardship caused by these families thus turning over control to them. They, to this day, RENT that very same land to these farmers to grow food. You see, it's been going on for a long time and they have the bought and paid for court systems of this planet behind them 100%.

So, they don't own every penny but they do own 100 Trillion in assets.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They probably keep this money hidden by purchasing assets all around the world, purchase gold and store it all around the world, and have money all around the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I agress Chris we choose to do things by choice not by instinct. all money will do is provide a easier life and more time to do the things that we choose to do with our spare time. unforniately as we all have to work we are all slaves to the system unless we are smart with our money and invest it wisely in the right place and not waste it on libabitles.

Money is not the root of all evil, i had some spare money i doniated it to the RSPCA, and animal welfare. i hardly see that as being evil,

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Either there really is a God, whom is perfectly capable of clearing up any misconceptions as to who actually owns what, or we are genuinely "flukes of the universe", in which case, none of this matters anyway. Personally, i sincerely doubt the latter.

True wealth is not the illusion of power and control that we have been encouraged to believe in from the time we entered into the halls of indoctrination a.k.a. school. True wealth is understanding how to exist in harmony with this planet, the provence of aboriginal peoples.

No amount of manipulation of the illusion/delusion of the money system can keep the farce in operation when the fossil fuels run dry, an event that will certainly occur within the lifetime of many whom are alive today. When that event occurs, the fact that we can not eat gold, much less dollars/yen/pounds/euros/etc. may finally become apparent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join