It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati's Rothschilds (100 trillion) & Rockefellers (11 trillion) - Trillionaire Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KDMsouljah
The thing that realy gets me very annoyed is that the high flyers have lived years of opulance , a life we can only dream off, and at the same time we all see these people on a day to day basis with there fancy cars,homes, but the the sick thing is their problem is now our problem, and dont forget they have so much money when the US goes bust they can just leave and earn money sumwhere else why should i feel sorry for those dykes ,when i can barley support myself

does any 1 agree

i needed that little rant

You see, this is also a very valid point if one is to look at this from a 'CT' point of view. This would simply mean that to them it is just a game. One that they can control and manipulate. It's almost like they are racing to see who can amass the most assets (family wise) every century. There seems to be a great crash like this each century like clockwork. Who benefits? Well, I can tell you that it isn't the people. It's the families with the wealth. Their base grows while the other 99% lose more and more.

And people still question if there is a conspiracy? A conspiracy is simply 2 or more people thinking up a plan. Well, I'm sure their plan has been to get as rich as possible. It's a conspiracy. Then again, it's also what has been labeled as "The American Dream". lol

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

a little off topic but as far as my math classes went (yes, we dealt in the billions in our figures [MBA course]), 1 billion is simply 1,000 million. Just like 1 million is 1,000 thousands. Same amount of decimal places for each incrimental gain.

I do see the problem with the 100 Trillion mark and haven't actually stated that they do own this amount. I'm simply saying that the bulk of their wealth is in assets. Bullion, gems, land, etc. For one to say that there isn't enough assets on earth for one family to have 100 Trillion worth is kind of being 'ignorant' (I highlight ignorant because I don't mean it in a derogatory manner).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

That's it? If you were a trillionaire, why settle for such a small island? I'd take this one:

www.privateislandsonline.com...

15,000 acres in Brazil... wooo! And they say South America would be likely to receive the least amount of fallout in a nuclear war, compared to other continents.

Heck, anyone got 10 million to loan me? Fanny? Freddie?

How 'bout you, Bernanke? 10 million is such a tiny sliver of what you're going to spend on your bailout. Surely I can have it, so I can get my Island of Non-Death, right?

Oh wait, I forgot. I'm one of the peons. I'll have to settle for continuing to rent the back room of my friend's house.

This whole thread has me steamed, really steamed. I mean, I'm an atheist, but to put it into perspective I look at it this way:

If God exists, and;
If everything in creation is God's, and;
If the total GDP of the planet is $54 trillion USD, then:
God has $54 trillion dollars, so:
If the Rothschilds have $100 trillion USD, then:
They literally have more money than God.

Conclusion: I think what the government SHOULD be doing with this bailout is bailing out all the debt that Americans owe to corrupt institutions run by the likes of the Wretched R's.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Does anyone have a phone number or email address for these Rothschilds and Rockefellers. I want to become their newest friend, because if you cant beat 'em join 'em. I bet those crazy trillionaires throw one heck of a party. They could play Battleship... with real battleships. Party on Rothchilds.. Party on Rockefellers..

[edit on 25-9-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So, you guys still think they're human? Their amassing of wealth is for their bloodline long after they're gone? Right.

Time to give David Icke a 2nd look!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
So, you guys still think they're human? Their amassing of wealth is for their bloodline long after they're gone? Right.

Time to give David Icke a 2nd look!

It seems very human to me to amass wealth for your bloodline to use long after your gone. Does that make me Reptillian. Why would reptiles need cash? Wouldnt they just spend it all on heating blankets so they could stay warm at night?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Economics 101: GDP and GWP are the value of end-user goods and services produced in one year, not the total value of everything in the country/world. This is some very interesting stuff, even it is overestimating by ten times!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I should have added more to my post. The thing is, they're not just into wealth. When David Rockefeller talks about imperative population control, and when a prominent congressman accused their family of being enemies of America, and when that same congressman is killed by a Soviet missile a few years later, then it's time to think something's amiss.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I certainly would NOT want to be even a remote descendant of one of these families when the SHTF.

I've seen things around the web that tell me someone is forcing them to employ numerous body guards of questionable trust, tactical units and the whole kaboodle. I don't believe they get to enjoy the outdoors anymore, without a full military fence and for good reason as there are many on the prowl hunting for wolves, watching and waiting for the "right time". That's if these families even exist! :|

The items in question are videos / candids and major close ups of their profiles.
Silent, uncommented media that seems to be made for a reason, almost like a mission impossible briefing but there are no tags, nothing.

I do believe there's a war right now with these families and groups we don't hear about and maybe never will.

I guess history will tell us.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The GDP of the entire world in 2007 was under 56 trillion US.

The total wealth held by those possessing more than a million in assets is 50 trillion.
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

I see a good many inconsistencies but maybe you can help me to make sense of them. To determine the difference between financial assets, real estate value, personal income/wealth and industrial assets and their various value's in various currencies is probably not something easily done. Either way here is some of what i found:

According to the Flow of Funds data published by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, household real estate assets totaled about $20.6 trillion dollars at the end of 2006. Thus, with mortgage liabilities totaling about $9.8 trillion, household net real estate wealth—which I’ll simply call net housing wealth from now on—totaled a little less than $11 trillion at the end of 2006.(1) If we benchmark net housing wealth to GDP, as Figure 1 in your handout shows, we can see that it fluctuates over time—rising for extended periods and falling for shorter periods. Indeed, net housing wealth as a share of GDP fell from 78 percent in 1987 to 60 percent a decade later. This share rose to an all-time high of nearly 85 percent in 2005, and then slipped slightly in 2006.

www.stlouisfed.org...

The world's financial system is overflowing with stocks, bonds and other financial assets -- $140 trillion worth, to be precise.

The figure was released in a study by McKinsey & Co. that maps financial assets around the globe and seeks to track the flows of these assets as they move from one region to another, putting hard numbers on the oceans of capital washing up around the globe.

At $140 trillion in 2005, the value of the world's financial assets hit a new peak and was more than three times as large ...

online.wsj.com...

The total value of the world's financial assets grew faster in 2006 at 17 per cent to reach $167 trillion from $142 trillion in 2005, according to a McKinsey report titled, Mapping Global Capital Markets, Fourth Annual Report, released this month. At constant exchange rates, the growth in global financial assets was 13 per cent.

www.domain-b.com...

Good luck.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do not bail out the criminals who been stealing homes , forgive the loans and let the people keep there homes.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Really good post - i found interesting the point that publications such as forbes magazine pose comparatively quasi-rich men as 'the richest men in the world', while the world elite hide behind the curtains sitting on trillion's of dollars... perhaps, quite literally, they view themselves as 'gods' and are not to be compared to the common 'man'. also, with that amount of money in assets, i wouldnt want my face to be on any magazine cover - i would probably go as far as buying big media companies to disinform and mislead the masses in order to conceal my financial and political positions/powers.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here's a BIG CLUE:

What was President Andrew Jackson's answer when asked on his deathbed what he considered the crowning achievement of his presidency?

"I killed the bank"

He has that answer engraved on his tombstone...

Research what bank he was talking about and why, and you shall know more about this whole problem than 90% of the population.

It will make you sick, but knowing is a path to freedom.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It takes money to make money, and these guys control the market. All they have to do is put 100 billion on a certain investment and they can easily double it by manipulating the market. I'm not surprise if they double their trillions just as easy as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
At birth they are no different than the rest of us, but like a queen bee in the hive they have lived off of royal jelly from day one. They eat the best food, have the best doctors, teachers & trainers on the planet.

I don't believe they are all evil greedy bastards, many of them are also good I'm sure. Some have exploited the earth and man, but others wish to protect the earth for mans future. I imagine they are so far separated from us it's difficult for them to have empathy for us and easy for them to see themselves as superior beings.

How many of you ignore or scoff at the homeless - mostly mentally ill or unlucky? They see most of us the same way - except we are workers so they take care of us a bit.

I have to agree with them on at least one thing - we cannot afford to overpopulate the planet. There are only so many resources to go around and if we destroy what we have here we better start looking for a new home soon.

Except for a few homeless folks, I've never met anyone who'd accumulated any amount of wealth that didn't spend and equal amount of effort trying to maintain it. The fact is wealth equals comfort & freedom on this planet and once you have it you will do whatever it takes to maintain it.

They have the power of seeing thousands of human beings slaughtered in Wars and maybe that is part of the game of power. Maybe they feed off of that energy and control of shaping the earth and it's residents in their vision.

While I suppose we could all revolt, hunt and slaughter them all (which is why most choose to remain hidden) - what would we be left with. A bunch of greedy human beings taking over where they left off and we're eventually back to square one. Nope what is, is and when the time comes power will change naturally.

Like it or not you must play the cards you are dealt with and if you're really smart, beautiful or just lucky one day you too may mingle with the powerful.

All we can do is make the world around each and everyone of us better. Nobody's going to change them, unless your some kind of assassin with magic power that removes evil people from the planet.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
For those saying that they can't have that much money because GDP of the world is only 56 trillion, you are forgetting one major factor. The Rothchild famiy have been accumulating their wealth for over 300 years. Assets that they purchased (or stole in most cases since they are the Rothchilds after all) 200 years ago would be worth thousands of times more than they paid for them.

Estates, precious metals, gems, other forms of property, art etc, all would have increased massively in value. Also GDP of one year is not relevant, since they have been operating this scam for so long. Work out the GDP of the last 150 years or so, and im sure it will be clear that they could easily have accumulated that much wealth. Think how many foreclosures there are every year, its not all about money, thats the main part of the scam. They brainwash us into thinking money (which now has no real value) is the most important, most valuable thing in the world, whilst they seize all the properties etc that actually hold real value.

I mean seriously, they must sit around laughing at how people spend their whole lives working for monopoly money, while they hoard the real wealth. I imagine them thinking - "Ha ha, this fool just secured his house against this loan (that he can barely afford) of paper that I just invented from nowhere." "Little does he know about the crash im about to facilitate, which will make his house and thousands more mine."

I think the best quote ive read on it remains this - “Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”
James A. Garfield

[edit on 26-9-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
At birth they are no different than the rest of us, but like a queen bee in the hive they have lived off of royal jelly from day one. They eat the best food, have the best doctors, teachers & trainers on the planet.

Well depending on how far back in history you might want to go and how much faith you put in various stories about godly( read alien descent) you might be right or very wrong. Either way i have found that people who make excuses for those that are creating starvation and death around the world are largely uninformed as to the scale of the atrocity and how clearly the consequences are understood by those who make the policies.

I don't believe they are all evil greedy bastards, many of them are also good I'm sure.

That may be so but since the planet is such a violent place despite the fact that the population overwhelmingly consists of people who work hard and leave their neighbours in peace clearly those 'many' good super wealthy types are not having much more of a effect that the general population.

Some have exploited the earth and man, but others wish to protect the earth for mans future.

And how often are they from wealthy royal families and what is their normal fate?

I imagine they are so far separated from us it's difficult for them to have empathy for us and easy for them to see themselves as superior beings.

Empathy does seem to be closely coupled with the intelligence that allows for social interaction so basically not having empathy is a sure sign of serious manipulation or a inhumanity that stems from causes we can discuss later on.

How many of you ignore or scoff at the homeless - mostly mentally ill or unlucky? They see most of us the same way - except we are workers so they take care of us a bit.

While in discussion with others there is always pretense but truly having no empathy with people who are doing far worse than yourself is probably a sign of a lack of intelligence. This is probably why the royals/wealthy tend to avoid interaction with 'lesser' people as such experiences and knowledge are bound to result in empathy if they are in any way human.

I have to agree with them on at least one thing - we cannot afford to overpopulate the planet. There are only so many resources to go around and if we destroy what we have here we better start looking for a new home soon.

With even the currently employed technologies the planet will easily sustain twice it's current population and if all the understood but hidden technologies are employed there is space for tens of billions more. The problem is as always not with space or resources but with politics and power.

Except for a few homeless folks, I've never met anyone who'd accumulated any amount of wealth that didn't spend and equal amount of effort trying to maintain it. The fact is wealth equals comfort & freedom on this planet and once you have it you will do whatever it takes to maintain it.

So that must be why Western Europeans/Americas( etc) are largely content with giving a large fraction of their income to a central government? Is that why people give the charities and generally practices faiths that demand sacrifices and gifts to those who are in need? You shouldn't worry so much about human nature as it clear that it's not quite benign when not subjected to severe threats or external pressure.

They have the power of seeing thousands of human beings slaughtered in Wars and maybe that is part of the game of power. Maybe they feed off of that energy and control of shaping the earth and it's residents in their vision.

If that is how they think why aren't we just asking what planet their from?

While I suppose we could all revolt, hunt and slaughter them all (which is why most choose to remain hidden) - what would we be left with.

Everything we worked for that they have robbed us of so far?

A bunch of greedy human beings taking over where they left off and we're eventually back to square one. Nope what is, is and when the time comes power will change naturally.

Greed isn't natural and not a social trait that goes over well with the rest of the tribe. All the nonsense relating to the human nature of being 'greedy' is largely propped up to serve as excuse for that tiny minority who has it all and wishes to pretend that the average guy isn't exceedingly happy/content with a three bedroom and security enough to provide for his family in the long run.

Like it or not you must play the cards you are dealt with and if you're really smart, beautiful or just lucky one day you too may mingle with the powerful.

And unless you wish to serve whichever power promises you wealth and control over many others you won't be affected. 'Peer pressure' exists only in that people wish to conform to a 'norm' that they believe to be worthy of attaining and since it's not in human nature to want to control the world we have nothing but ignorance to fear from the common man.

All we can do is make the world around each and everyone of us better. Nobody's going to change them, unless your some kind of assassin with magic power that removes evil people from the planet.

Make your life a example of how you want others to interact with you and raise your children ( as many as you can afford perhaps?) to do the same. All else should be secondary concerns as winning temporary battles against entrenched 'evil' ( yes, 'evil') is entirely pointless if the next generation isn't sufficiently educated and decent to defend the gains and continue the struggle.

In fact this is the exact way in which we have made progress thus far so it's not surprising that their first target has always been our education systems and attempts to separate children and parents for as much of the day as possible.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm asking the puppeteers of the planet:

For this one time in your life you hold the power to do something good for others that will snowball into the largest karmatic blessing you could receive. By allowing Dr. Ron Paul to be heard, understood and allowed to contest for the office of president successfully your spiritual gains (what you insofar lack most and CANNOT buy) will be enormous.

The good sometimes do evil and sometimes evil does good. Some of us know the difference and others don't care either way.

Allow the USA at least one Ron Paul term. Your gains would be immense and the threat on your bloodline far less than it would be down the road, if this course is followed. Be the humanitarians you are SUPPOSED to be. We all have skeletons in the ancestral closet of those that lived in much different times. The ideals of hundreds of years ago work no longer. Now you can effect positive change and its spiritual rewards that will pay your inconceivable deficit.

You know the basic guiding principle of the ancient orders, service with no recognition. Now is your time to do the ultimate deed of giving the world a large gift, anonymously.
There will be no greater reward. Your holdings would take 5,000 years to deplete to the level of the current bailout if you opened the floodgates on your fortune. You can buy back your souls and the souls of your lineage now. This is your exact window in time that will never present itself again. The world you ae waiting for, on this course, will be embers for none of your generations to enjoy. South & Central America will be no safer than downtown Baghdad for you and yours. Europe & Asia will reject and hate you and your days will be filled with avoiding stones if you are lucky. Africa, the Middle East will rape and plunder your children's children. This world will be one where none can have anything. No elites can survive, beyond this day, like in days past. Open your hearts, wallets, vaults and undo what has been done NOW. On the current course, not even you will see the marvel of the grand universal solstice the world waits for in 2012.

Set your sheep free and live in peace. Relax, listen to nature murmuring and enjoy a seemingly mundane game of horseshoes in a public camp with no need for security detail. You will free yourself by freeing the world. There is no longer a need to continue the tainted ideals of generations past.

The window for your redemption is 1 month wide.
LET US GO!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I also wanted to ad:

No one works HARDER and more productively & creative than a happy person.

You can fund initiatives that allow for creativity, production & leisure. You would be surprised how easily someone's love / hobby can be monetized and just how profitable it can be. There is NOTHING wrong with a profit and a mountain of money if no one is destroyed and hurt for it.

We are ready sir(s). Free the world now!

Edit to remove some text. sometimes, actually all the time, I talk or type too much.

Self proclaimed windbag at times!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

i'm afraid money is a side issue in all of this,money is just a tool of control a way of implementing a agenda,both sides of a conflict say need money to buy weapons,build nuclear weapons powerstations,what better way to control a country by controling their currency,this is what the rothschilds have been doing for centuries 'a license to print money' literaly.my only concern is what is the real deal?reptillian enslavement?breeding programme?or just plain ole absolute power.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join