It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati's Rothschilds (100 trillion) & Rockefellers (11 trillion) - Trillionaire Terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distractions4Nothing
$100 Trillion is a truly staggering amount.

It's not inconceivable, though. Annual US tax revenue is about $2 Trillion. So you can think of $100 Trillion as the amount needed to completely control the US Federal Government for about 50 years.

Sweet dreams!

The other thing to remember is that $100 trillion is not lying around somewhere. It is that amount in assets that is attributed to the Rothschilds; they are involved in every central bank on the planet and god knows how many other businesses, so that total is not in the least bit over-stated in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyHill

Not at all. What folks should focus on is the property rights. When we talk about 1% of the population owning 80% of the assets, what we are really saying is the private banking system owns those assets, through fractional reserve banking where the debt issued is superior to capacity of the economy to pay it, and will always be superior because it is a load given on the very emission of the currency, so the more money you print to pay debt the more debt you have in the system, and debt results in foreclosure or buyout at reduced prices. 100 trillion of controlled assets seems plausible to me too because:

The Rothschild dynasty seems to own most of the private banking system and influence most of the currencies in the world. All debt based, all eating up property rights.

This is what the system was designed to do, who knows when and by who. Some say Venice, some say Babylon, I don't know. At it's heart it is a theft, or to be more exact, a fraud, as people think they are getting a credit, when in reality all they are getting through the emission of credit is tax debt, because the nations currency pays interest to the banks that emit it. This is what national deficit is really all about, the income of the state will never ever in a fractional reserve system be enough to pay it's own debt obligations.

This of course is a pathetic system that eats up any hope of long term prosperity, and I am amazed humanity has achieved as much as it has under such an unjust and dishonest debt load. Truely shows the spirit and power of a human. With a diferent system, non debt based, mankind would prosper, but for that to happen a very fundamental part of our modern society, indeed our modern psyche, has to be torn down.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I accept the responsibility for our country going down the toilet because it happened during my generation.

I'm willing to accept the losses if I can get my neighbors to vote out
most of Congress to change this failed system.

I blame it on myself and on the crappy legislation since 1980.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

—Thomas Jefferson, 1802

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Edit for meaning; please ignore the underlined word:

Is that why people give the charities and generally practices faiths that demand sacrifices and gifts to those who are in need? You shouldn't worry so much about human nature as it clear that it's not quite benign when not subjected to severe threats or external pressure.

Thanks

Stellar

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When you have it all..what can you buy?
If you own it all you can still die..
Sooner or later the unwashed masses..the barbarians at the gate will assail and envelop you..so sometimes winning is not winning after all.
You don't shop for the food you eat..nor work for the wealth you control and sooner or later those that do will come for you. Armed with intelligence and moral certitude..that those whom enslave..with debt must be repudiated and face justice at the hands of those they seek to control.
The ELITE and the SERF at war again as always..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The way things are going, this uprising won't happen for centuries...if it even happens. We all better get used to this...unfortunately

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We keep talking about how much money these families have in a sense of whats actualy been declared and in the public realm, but as people keep bringing up is that these families have been amassing monies,buisness's and creating instuitions and the best laff of them all theyve probally funded countless presidents and passed laws and all sorts for god knows how long

sucks beein a peasant

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join