It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KV-63 Conspiracy: Ancient Egyptian Finds Kept Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So I guess they knew there were no aliens or Atlantean in there. Makes you wonder when all the paranoia started.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

So I guess they knew there were no aliens or Atlantean in there. Makes you wonder when all the paranoia started.

Dont divert from the topic.

You´ve clearly shown that it was discovered November 1922 and the press conference was held 1922 as well.

That means its insufficient to refute the events shown in the opening post.

The paranoia started when finds began to be kept secret.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Dont divert from the topic.

Hans: Oh but it is the topic, since you think everything is being hidden why the press conference? The press conference is when they were ready to release the information.

You´ve clearly shown that it was discovered November 1922 and the press conference was held 1922 as well.

Hans: Actually I just presented a known fact. The KV 63 announcement was in February 2006. Remember Carny wasn't a scientist he had no intention whatsoever of writing a paper, therefore he had no need to review, analyze and prepare a paper for publication - he was the money man and what he wanted was what he got, fame and recognition. The academic world of 2008 and 1922 are somewhat different.

That means its insufficient to refute the events shown in the opening post.

Hans: Please explain why they had a press conference before they had time to empty the tomb - what, my god, if there had been aliens in there?

The paranoia started when finds began to be kept secret.

Hans: So when did that start? What should they be telling you that wasn't released in February 2006?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Lets recap, shall we?

First indicator of KV63 in 1980. Second indicator in the year 2000. Final indicator 2005. Press release by a conspiracy-magazine 2005. Press release by Egypt 2006.

Even if you are correct in saying "it means nothing", it is important that we ask questions and get answers.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The indications were from remote sensing. Those are not proof of anything except an indication of where to dig. They had the February announcement once they had dug down and actually found something concrete.

So again, why was there no secrecy in 1922? Wasn't the grand conspiracy operational then? Could you tell us when THEY began to worry about aliens and advanced humans being found in tombs?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The indications were from remote sensing. Those are not proof of anything except an indication of where to dig. They had the February announcement once they had dug down and actually found something concrete.

So again, why was there no secrecy in 1922? Wasn't the grand conspiracy operational then? Could you tell us when THEY began to worry about aliens and advanced humans being found in tombs?

I dont have the data from 1922 so I cant tell for certain when KV62 was really discovered.

The data for 2006 speaks for itself though.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I think it was evident once Edison had the perfected light bulb. Why would he try 1,000 times? He knew it was an ancient possibly alien technology and he knew it could be replicated. Remember at that time there was no shortage of gas and most of the homes were plumbed for gas lighting, so why did he keep going so long trying to make almost the same thing they already had, not even knowing if it would be stable and provide more light?

Hard to see since its small. Edison used the winged globe as his Icon until Mazda forced him to get rid of it. Lest the people find out he was not the real inventor.
Almost all of the edison winged globe material was destroyed.

antiquesandthearts.com...

This is when things started getting covered up.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What does the data from 2006 say to you Sky? To me it says, they had an indication, searched, dug, verified what was there and announced it - what is mysterious about it?

So you think 'they' faked the discovery of Tut's tomb? It was entered and partially robbed twice in ancient times before it re-discovery in 1922.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What is mysterious about it? Many, many, many things

Described in the OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

In your diversion tactic we´re all used to from many threads, you again bring up atlanteans and aliens...although the OP has nothing to do with that.

Creating new paths of exploration is a task...going around parroting the consensus and "debunking" is not.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well around here, generally everything eventually arrives back at aliens and atlanteans, even without any of us "skeptics" getting involved. Sometimes there's Mu, or Nephilim, or some poor soul squishes htem all together, but yeah, it's pretty predictable

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Skepticism has its place but up to now I see nothing but childish diversion from the original points of the OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
another anomalie , not directly related to the "newly discovered" tomb, is the K corridor in Seti I's tomb in Valley of the Kings. there was a project set to explore it back in like 2003 or thereabouts and then, not another word has come forward. what makes this especially interesting is that the K corridor goes down further into the earth, below the burial chamber. the walls of the passageway have hieroglyphics on them. as the passageway descends, it goes right into the water table, and the hieroglyphs follow suit, right down into the water table. it was set to be explored by hawass' people several years ago. i keep checking to see if there's an update on it, and nothing so far.

the information above is obtained from the official valley of the kings website and not from an "Alternative Archaeology" source. if you need a link, just say the word and i'll "dig it up."

[edit on 28-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ive been waiting for updates on this since years too. So much for transparency in Egyptology.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i had a weird dream about something like a lost tomb. it was the middle of the day, about 3 years ago, and i suddenly got very sleepy. the entire event lasted maybe 5 minutes. in the dream i was hovering over the valley of the kings (or may have been the valley of the queens, i really don't know), in some type of craft. next to me, in the craft, i could see a bank of computers with flickering lights.

anyway, i was laying on my stomach on a transparent floor that allowed viewing of the earth below. the craft was hovering over the area, just a few hundred feet above it. the area was a cul-de-sac, surrounded on all sides (except the entrance of the cul-de-sac) by cliffs. the walls of the cliff had 5 tomb entrances in them, spaced at about equidistance from each other.

suddenly dotted black lines emerged from the entrances of all 5 tombs, and began to converge on each other at a central point. where they met each other, a red blinking box appeared, at the convergence in the center. then i immediately woke up. only 5 minutes (maybe less) had passed.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you were to see the Valley of Kings personally, do you think you could spot the place where the dots converged to form the red blinking box? ("Dig here!")

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

possibly.
it would require at least 5 tombs or 5 openings at the very least, carved into the cliff faces, in a cul-de-sac.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You had this dream without having been there physically, and without having dwelt on images of the place over a longer time?

When typing in "valley of kings" at www.images.google.com do you have a feeling of recognition?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
You had this dream without having been there physically, and without having dwelt on images of the place over a longer time?

When typing in "valley of kings" at www.images.google.com do you have a feeling of recognition?

yep and yeah, that's basically what the terrain looked like... desert, rocky, with openings to ..well first thought that came to my mind was tomb entrances in the valley of the kings. at the time i wasn't studying anything even remotely related to ancient egypt. i hadn't even developed my abzu theories yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Some Speculation

It could be what I´d call a "time-capsule-dream-implant".

In this scenario, a package of information is given to a recipent over the non-physical dream-realm, since its too much info to be processed by the waking mind at the time. The purpose of the package is to unfold over time and trickle to conscious awareness. This manifests as a keen interest in a subject and the uncovering of various data on it over time.

Sorry for sounding bizzare

The reason I say so is because I had a dream regarding ancient egypt and extraterrestrial craft when I was 8 years old...long before I had any interest in the subject. But it has spawned a number of real-life experiences, meeting with interesting people in the field, and uncovering various data.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join