It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Anti-Gravity Vehicles used on 9/11/01

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Marcus Allen (owner of TruthIn7Minutes.com) told a friend and me:

Take a look at this... well worth the download... you will be confused and amazed... I'll explain:

[...]

A video pro in Scotland sent this to me a few days ago... he added special Photoshop filters to show what really happened on 9/11... Tesla anti-gravitational weapons were used to fake the planes and fake the jumpers... he [will be] sending me more videos like this soon.

Title: Anti-Gravity Vehicles used on 9/11/01

If it has been deleted on youtube, it can be found at these sites, as well:
www.disclose.tv...
www.break.com...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by NewsAndHistory]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It just looks like a bird flying in front of the camera.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I see what you mean. Thanks. Anyway, that vehicle doesn't have wings, and it was flying a lot faster than any bird.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsAndHistory

That video link was broken for me, but I looked at the other source link. I'd say those aliens didn't have a drivers license, or improper clearance from the FAA. Yeah I wish there was such a thing as Tesla Anti-Gravity vehicles... or any other form of free power for that matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Er...yeah.

Well, I've actually been awarded the contract to charge the tolls on all the bridges onto Manhattan Island. Mayor Bloomberg said I can keep 80% of the tolls, but I really dont want to do the work, so I would happily turn it over to you for 100,000 dollars. Based on the number of vehicles travelling the bridges you should make THAT back in your first week, send me a U2U if you are interested.

Am I being serious? Nope. But if you will believe the "tesla anti gravitational weapons"....you will believe anything.......

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Read whole article: www.stevequayle.com...

"The Nazi party had a secret flying disc already off of the drawing board and flying and it was capable of 1200 miles an hour. Vertical take-off, 90ƒ changes, much like a helicopter, and of course was far superior to anything the Allies powers had at that time. Secondly they also had another craft about to be up and going it was capable of doing 2500 miles per hours, which was double the original. Not only did it have the characteristics of the original craft, but it also had a laser weapon aboard it which capable of penetrating four inches of armour. Needless to say that really spooked the allied forces into making a redemptive attempt against Von Braun and bringing him … into a state of capitulation." (6)

Bulgarian Physicist Vladimir Terziski also wrote the following about these mystery craft. "According to Renato Vesco … Germany was sharing a great deal of the advances in weaponry with their allies the Italians during the war. At the Fiat experimental facility at Lake La Garda, a facility that fittingly bore the name of Air Marshall Hermann Goering, the Italians were experimenting with numerous advanced weapons, rockets and airplanes, created in Germany. In a similar fashion, the Germans kept a close contact with the Japanese military establishment and were supplying it with many advanced weapons. I have discovered for example a photo of a copy of the manned version of the V-1 - the Reichenberg - produced in Japan by Mitsubishi. The best fighter in the world, the push-pull twin propeller Dornier-335 was duplicated at the Kawashima works."This appears to be the extent of information that can be verified to a degree. However there is much more that `fits' within the known facts, but cannot be verified independently and therefore may well be fiction portrayed as fact. That said, much of the following information does flow with the themes explored further in the subsequent chapters of this book.Claims have also been made that Nazi Occult societies were involved in the development of such unconventional saucer craft. One such, the `Vril Society' was allegedly `channelling' messages from an alien civilisation in the Aldebaran solar system and planned to develop a craft that could make physical contact with the civilisation there. This may or may not be true; but there was certainly a high level of occult activity in mid-Europe at that time, and no doubt organisations did exist then with unconventional beliefs just as they do today. Whatever the truth of this, by 1934 the Vril Society had apparently developed its first UFO shaped aircraft, known as the Vril 1, which was propelled by an anti-gravity effect. (This was the same year as Viktor Schauberger discussed his flying disk ideas with Hitler.)

The society then allegedly went on to develop this craft, and later - and again allegedly - produced the RFC-2. This craft was apparently 16 feet long and fitted with an improved propulsion system and for the first time, magnetic impulse steering. Interestingly, when in flight, it reportedly produced colour effects normally associated with UFOs.Yet the RFC-2 was largely ignored with only the SS showing an interest in the Vril Society's work. An inner organisation of the SS then set up its own SSE-4 department to develop new alternative technologies to ensure Germany no longer had to be dependent on external sources of energy and it began work on its own version of the RFC or Vril.

Denying the truth is not going to help anyone, here. You don't have to wish for things that already exist. Anti gravity technology is well-documented. The Nazis/Zionists use them, quite often.

Title: NAZI UFO Secrets of WWII

Title: NAZI UFO TECHNOLOGY! (*TESLA*) * * *

[edit on 22-9-2008 by NewsAndHistory]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What are those filters supposed to prove? Even simple things like the light flares get changed into what looks like objects with those filters.

Not to mention the fact that you provide not even the 1st clue to what it's purpose was for flying across the screen like that.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So, are you interested in the bridges? I kinda need to know this week.......

When your videos start out using photos from a well known UFO hoaxer....kinda blows the validity of the rest of the video out of the water......

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Pffft.. So Telsa made UFOs for the Nazi's? But didn't share with the rest of the world. And its been a hidden secret since WW2. This story has a familiar ring to it, but do you really believe it? Maybe the white race was destined to blast off into space? Wow. Who would have thunk it?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
isnt that amazing.. the nazis has all that technology.. Hitler must of forgot about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree the plane is fake, but I have to disagree that we are seeing anti-gravity vehicles in that video. In my opinion, it's a fake bird-just like the plane. Hence the reason it's flying a lot faster than normal bird speeds.

The other objects in the video are interesting, but after closer inspection, they are merely reflections from the sun. Although, I'm still trying to figure out what the author is trying to point out in the last 4 seconds... ?

I'm interested in seeing why(and how) Marcus Allen thinks the jumpers were faked, as mentioned. Do you have any more info on that?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
I'm interested in seeing why(and how) Marcus Allen thinks the jumpers were faked, as mentioned. Do you have any more info on that?

You bet... happy to help out.

This is what I wrote here:
www.shure.proboards19.com...

(As you can see, the forum is down now.)

Some, if not most -- perhaps even all of 9/11 jumper pics all appear to be faked.

This may shock you... and that appears to be the purpose.

But first, let me be VERY clear... I am NOT saying people didn't jump.
We'll probably never know because most of us weren't there to see it.

With that said, I've been in the middle of a controversy about this...

... Rosalee Grable (a.k.a. The Webfairy) thinks I'm creating a massive lie
by pointing this out. I didn't know asking questions was such a crime.
After all, if we didn't ask questions, we'd all believe the official fable that
19 Arabs hijacked planes on 9/11 and crashed 'em into buildings.
Very interesting considering Rosalee said some of the jumper pics
might have been faked here:

Source: forum.911movement.org...

It's important to note wasn't me who alerted the public about the fraud...
it was discovered at this message board thread (17 pages long)
by a username of malaprop aka izzy:

forum.911movement.org...

This revelation really got me going -- I work in Photoshop a lot --
been doing so for at least 10 years. But you don't need to be a
Photoshop expert to see the fraud -- some, if not most --
perhaps even all of 9/11 jumper pics all appear to be faked.
Just check the jumper photos yourself by enlarging them on your computer -
all you have to do is zoom in to each jumper pic and look real close...
every single jumper pic I've looked at is a fake:

To zoom in, on a (newer) Mac, open System Preferences,
choose Universal Access, and turn Zoom to On.

Then hover your mouse over any of the "jumpers" -- to zoom in,
select these three keyboard characters at the same time:

Option + Apple + the equal sign (=)

To magnify on a PC:

Go to start>
allprograms>
accessories>
acessability>
magnifier

Let me dissect a few pics:

See how this image has been copy and pasted in -- the checkerboard
outlining within the image is a mask used in Photoshop
(either sharpening or blurring)... it could even have been
copying and pasting from a transparent layer --
quite frankly the method doesn't matter... what we see does.

Same issue as above... notice the halo around entire body?
The checkerboard pattern is the dead giveaway of Photoshopping.

Foul play in this picture is a bit harder to notice -- look at the dude's head --
it's chopped off. Also look at the connection between the neck and head.

Question: why would they have to fake jumpers when they had
almost 90 minutes to get in position and take pictures of real jumpers?

Why would they fake the 9/11 jumper pics? To me, the answer is simple
(although I'm not sure exactly why)... perhaps it was part of the
psychological mix to outrage us into undeclared wars... the Patriot Act...
the Military Commissions Act of 2006... the treating us like criminals at the airport, etc.

Think about it. If the entire 9/11 scene was faked, it implicates the media...
not Osama Bin Laden. And if the media did it, then all of the freedoms
(which of course we never had anyway) are stripped away from us for no good reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSleuth
The checkerboard pattern is the dead giveaway of Photoshopping.

No, it's a dead giveaway of JPEG compression. Seriously I can't believe you wrote that entire post without thinking to check that the lossy compression scheme could not possibly account for 8px by 8px squares appearing on the image.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

People who rally behind these ridiculous theories are exactly what is killing the 9/11 "cause." You're dead serious about this, but you're making a laughing stock of what is left of the "truth movement."

The average person cannot comprehend anti-gravity vehicles, holograms, and other outrageous theories.

If you want to kill your "cause," I say you're doing an incredible job.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, TruthSleuth, but exponent makes a good point.

My opinion about the jumpers/fallers is this: there were people that fell trying to escape, but the ones that jumped, they jumped because of all the bombs going off. I can't say for certain, because I've never been in this situation, but I imagine if I was in a building that just got attacked, all escape routes had been blocked, I continuously kept seeing and hearing bombs go off, and I saw my friends being ripped apart by those bombs, I would seriously consider jumping.

I didn't read the whole thread you linked to so I don't know if it was mentioned there, but what about the videos of the jumpers? They look real to me. Much more real than the BS planes.

By the way, I'm just trying to understand this better, how do you think the jumpers were faked? Not the pictures, the videos. Anti-gravity vehicles? (Although I'm still not sure how AGVs fit into faking planes.) Composites? Or by some other means?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
See the really funny part about all the yoyos that proclaim the 'pics are faked' can never answer this question.

IF the photos (videos) are faked, then HOW did the "conspirators" get ahold of all the cameras that were there that day and show the same thing?

As for the jumpers, my wife started recording the news that day. The jumpers were not faked. Some of them were captured basically live as they fell to their deaths. Not to mention, the men and women that were on site that day were witnesses to the jumpers and in some cases, had to walk what was left when they hit the ground.

So, get back to us with a more realistic theory...so we can shoot that one down too.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999IF the photos (videos) are faked, then HOW did the "conspirators" get ahold of all the cameras that were there that day and show the same thing?

You might ask CameraPlanet.com about that -- did you know they have over 700 hours of 9/11 video... quite curious don't you think?

There were probably no jumpers because the buildings were empty at the time...

... You should listen to my full explanation at my site:
www.truthin7minutes.com...

In summary, there was a preplanned fire drill at 7:30 in the morning. I confirmed this when I spoke to the mother of a World Trade Center worker about 3 weeks ago (happen to visit my local park here in Lancaster County, PA). She said her daughter got to work at 7:45 a.m. as was not allowed in the tower. The New York Times admitted this here, too:

"Just before the south tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m., a spurt of calls reached the 911 operators. One of these was from Shimmy Biegeleisen, who worked for Fiduciary Trust in the south tower on computer systems. He was on the 97th floor where, by chance, an emergency drill had been scheduled for that day. Mr. Biegeleisen called his home in Brooklyn, spoke with his wife and prayed with a friend, Jack Edelman, who remembered hearing him say: "Of David. A Psalm. The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it, the world and those that live in it."

Link: www.nytimes.com...

Also another thing I found out a few days ago... if you notice, the videos of the jumpers were in black and white (while the background was in color). Hint: Tesla projection system. That's why they faked the pics... to put color on the jumpers.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you believe me on this. I'm here to help those who know something is wrong, but don't quite know what it is. If you want to believe half-truther Alex Jones and the other pied pipers, that's your choice. I choose to go with real truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSleuth

How do you feel about William Rodriquez and his contributions to the "truth movement?"

Edit: Reply to Truth didn't work.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
When did birds harness anti-gravity!? No one told me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join