It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Anti-Gravity Vehicles used on 9/11/01

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
six

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSleuth

There were probably no jumpers because the buildings were empty at the time...

Really???!! Truthfully??!!! You really belive that garbage? Prove that the buildings were empty. Please....

OMG things have really degraded to this??

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by six

Really???!! Truthfully??!!! You really belive that garbage? Prove that the buildings were empty. Please....

OMG things have really degraded to this??

He's one of Jones' sheep, don't waste your breath.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

How do you feel about William Rodriquez and his contributions to the "truth movement?"

Edit: Reply to Truth didn't work.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

Unfortunately, there's not a single well-known truther out there. Not one. And that includes William Rodriguez.

Everyone is starting to find out there were no Boeing 767-200s flying into the towers that day, but Rodriguez claims he saw them... both in fact... even though he was in the building saving people. He must have special X-Ray vision from the basement.

That's quite a magic trick... oh wow... what a coincidence... he was an apprentice of the Amazing Randi... the same Randi who started this gatekeeping site:

forums.randi.org...

And isn't strange that everyone who survived that day is eventually going to die because of the nuclear fallout, yet Mr. Rodriguez appears to be healthy as a horse.

Take a look at his website... he sure does like hanging around Jesuits:
911keymaster.com...

I don't think Willie wants you to see this video:

Or this video:

I can go on and on.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

He never said he saw them. He said he felt the "boom" from the basement and felt another "boom" up top. He also did save people, working his ass off to save another human being when he didn't have to. When he came out of the building he said there was obliterated bodies around the base of the towers as he came running out the last time.

I'm totally up for debate about "what and why," but I think you're doing a incredible disservice to the Truth Movement, and being incredibly disrespectful with your presumptuous demeanor. As if you know anything that happened that day. I know that for sure, I do not. I was Thousands of miles away, but somehow you know? Get real, homeboy.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSleuth
And isn't strange that everyone who survived that day is eventually going to die because of the nuclear fallout, yet Mr. Rodriguez appears to be healthy as a horse.
I can go on and on.

Please don't, I would suggest that you seek professional help but I don't even know where anyone would start.

Is there anyone involved with 911 you don't believe is lying? First responders? Tower survivors?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
For those wanting an endless parade of evidence that William Rodriguez has some explaining to do, read this:

911stories.googlepages.com...

I could still go on and on about him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Instead of watching a extremely fuzzy version off youtube, why not see a better copy where it clearly shows a bird that's considerably closer to the camera than the towers are. Hence why it supposedly moves quicker across the screen than the plane.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
As for the jumpers, my wife started recording the news that day. The jumpers were not faked. Some of them were captured basically live as they fell to their deaths. Not to mention, the men and women that were on site that day were witnesses to the jumpers and in some cases, had to walk what was left when they hit the ground.

So, get back to us with a more realistic theory...so we can shoot that one down too.

Not to mention in WTC lobby explosion vids you can hear the glass breaking as a body slams into it... hell I believe it was an inside job yet I believe in jumpers.

Maybe some were photoshopped (head cut off pic??) but there definately were some real jumpers from what I've seen and heard.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with others who say that the OP and the tone of the OPer do a great disservice to all who want to find the truth. Shame.

To call a feeble speck (most likely a bird entering a few frames of the vid) - a gravity-defying UFO - is a rare case of pompous bs, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

If you can show me where your bird is in Markus's video, please do so. Markus & others will just continue to show proof, while you & your folks look for a bird that can be made to be invisible to the naked-eye during flight like a real anti gravity vehicle.

You can see it, here:
New UFO discovery on 9/11 WTC

wallyhead2008 wrote:

UFO caught on footage from WTC 9/11 from a so called 102 Minutes that Changed America / Witness to 9/11

lucassempredemais submitted:
ufo in video of the 9/11

[edit on 23-9-2008 by NewsAndHistory]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Empty? Like completely empty? As in no people in the buildings? Are you joking?

I was actually giving this "no jumpers theory" a chance until you said that. I've been looking into the matter since you posted the first links, but now I'm wondering just where you get your information.

Just before the south tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m., a spurt of calls reached the 911 operators. One of these was from Shimmy Biegeleisen, who worked for Fiduciary Trust in the south tower on computer systems. He was on the 97th floor...

He was on the 97th floor. That would mean the building was not empty at the time.

There's hundreds of hours of phone calls from victims to family members and 911 operators while they were inside, before the collapses. All of which are available to the public. In videos you can see people hanging out the windows, waving for help. Are those people fake also? What about the millions of body parts found at Ground Zero? I would agree that evidence was planted, but surely all those body parts and fragments couldn't have been planted! And the survivors that made it out of the buildings before the collapses--were they paid to say they was inside and escaped?

I'm all for so-called theories about no planes and fake/actor witnesses. Hell I'm even open to the possibility of anti-gravity vehicles being used, but I think saying the Twin Towers were empty when they collapsed is going too far!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

Empty? Like completely empty? As in no people in the buildings? Are you joking?

I was actually giving this "no jumpers theory" a chance until you said that. I've been looking into the matter since you posted the first links, but now I'm wondering just where you get your information.

Just before the south tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m., a spurt of calls reached the 911 operators. One of these was from Shimmy Biegeleisen, who worked for Fiduciary Trust in the south tower on computer systems. He was on the 97th floor...

He was on the 97th floor. That would mean the building was not empty at the time.

There's hundreds of hours of phone calls from victims to family members and 911 operators while they were inside, before the collapses. All of which are available to the public. In videos you can see people hanging out the windows, waving for help. Are those people fake also? What about the millions of body parts found at Ground Zero? I would agree that evidence was planted, but surely all those body parts and fragments couldn't have been planted! And the survivors that made it out of the buildings before the collapses--were they paid to say they was inside and escaped?

I'm all for so-called theories about no planes and fake/actor witnesses. Hell I'm even open to the possibility of anti-gravity vehicles being used, but I think saying the Twin Towers were empty when they collapsed is going too far!

Completely empty... I'm guessing no. I'm sure some ignored the fire drill -- just like some ignore fire drills in school.

About Mr. Biegeleisen... do this... just put his name in the most meticulously maintained government database ever assembled... it's called the S.S.D.I. -- the Social Security Death Index. I checked all of my deceased relatives against it and it was 100% accurate.

Back to Mr. Biegeleisen... when you put in his name, there are no matches. That means he's not dead. Okay, let's widen the search and put in just his last name (let's assume Shimmy isn't his real first name)... and while there are 31 matches, none are in the year 2001.

That's tells me a lot. In fact, most of the people who claimed to have died are not in the S.S.D.I.!

So where are they? That's a great question. And I suggest you investigate the two 9/11 funds set aside for families of the deceased... the payout averaged $1.8 million:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

(Note: These are two different funds.)

Would you vanish if you got a cash, 0% tax payment of over $1.8 million?

As far as the phone calls, they're obviously faked. Take a listen to this:

www.youtube.com...

As I've said before, I can go on and on.

If you want to believe Alex Jones and Project Camelot... go ahead. And enjoy the scare mongering...

.... I instead investigate things myself. I don't rely on corporate media as proof (they lie more than they tell the truth). I've interviewed survivors of 9/11, numerous controlled opposition fakes (like Texe Marrs), and even interviewed the guy who rewired the Trade Tower during the 1993 bombing.

The only skin in this game for me is to help my two sons have a half normal life. That's why I do what I do. I have no connections to the Jesuits... no connections to the government... and no connections to the military. I'm married, have a talk show about internet marketing, and father 2 wonderful children when I'm not investigating real truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The best way to discredit something is to pretend to be apart of it, then do and say ridiculous things.

Examples:

GWB claiming to be a christian, an America and fighting for freedom. He has made our entire system look bad, to the point where people use it as a reason on why the constitution is bad, and communism is great.

Nazi/Racist fronts endorsing candidates, and then people acting like they did it because they thought the candidate would get more votes because of it. When obviously they know what it would do, and they keep quiet about it. The Klan wore sheets for a reason.

It's exactly what a false flag attack is. It happens all the time.

But you aren't going to get rid of it. It's more important to recognize and point it out. Then the tactic becomes useless.

And I can't help but think some of these people are making the worse possible arguments on purpose, as a way of trying to discredit everyone. And of course, in comes someone else to point out the absurdity and then try to paint everyone as being such.

Like the entire there were no jumpers or people in the building. At 1 time it's claimed these people don't care about lives. But then they supposedly get everyone out of the building? It makes 0 sense and pointing it out is the only way to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
now do you post a thread about a UFO going over the white house in the politics section...
or an alien sighting in the grassy knoll of dealey plaza in the JFK section?

...is this some kind of joke, deliberate insult or both?

Could one of the eight mods;
WyrdeOne, spacedoubt, Spiderj, benevolent tyrant, yeahright, Sauron, semperfortis, Hal9000
...please wake up and move this thread to UFOville?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm coo coo for coco puffs.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Back to Mr. Biegeleisen... when you put in his name, there are no matches. That means he's not dead. Okay, let's widen the search and put in just his last name (let's assume Shimmy isn't his real first name)... and while there are 31 matches, none are in the year 2001.

Hmm...that is interestingly odd.

As far as the phone calls, they're obviously faked. Take a listen to this:

www.youtube.com...

I would agree that all the on-flight calls were faked, but I have trouble believing all the 911 calls from the towers are fake(however, I do believe they have been edited). Such as:

www.youtube.com...

Sounds realistic to me, but then again, Mr. Cosgrove is listed in the S.S.D.I.

If you want to believe Alex Jones and Project Camelot... go ahead. And enjoy the scare mongering...

Alex Jones? He's a *bleep* *bleep* lying *bleeping* *bleep* *bleeper* in my opinion!

All I was saying is that the buildings were not empty when they were blown to dust, but you agreed and made yourself clearer.

Any exact number of how many victims are not in that database?

Edit: wow, the more people I search, the less show up. Some in the WTCs are listed, but mostly not. So far none I have searched on any flights have shown up, which just give more creditability to no planes. This is...I don't even have a word for what this is.

TruthSleuth, you have just opened more mysteries to me. I'll be looking into this a lot deeper. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
TruthSleuth, you have just opened more mysteries to me. I'll be looking into this a lot deeper. Thanks!

I appreciate the measured response.

Occsum’s Razor says the simplest explaination makes the most sense.

It's MUCH easier to fake a 2D image into live video than any other method discussed. Here's proof (this video will blow you away):

www.youtube.com...
(I'd embed the video here but I can't get it to work.)

This whole thing about remote controlled planes seems like a huge distraction for me. Plus Alex Jones is pushing that angle (and calling no planers disinfo)... that tells me planes is unlikely.

I believe even September Clues is hiding something... in fact, I know it because the guy from Scotland who created this video of anti-gravity vehicles also sent videos to both no-plane "truthers" Simon Shack (the September Clues guy) and Scott Vincent (aka Genghis6199) and apparently they ignored it.

If you watch September Clues, you see a lot of layering... background washed out... I'm assuming it's to hide the Tesla vehicles. Although, I understand Tesla weapons can't be seen by the human eye... has to be seen in a different light spectrum (like X-Ray)... so I'm not exactly sure why they'd add laying to the 9/11 videos... but they do. That's a fact.... there are missing buildings and you can see the Varazonnos Narrow's Bridge in some of the videos... impossible because that bridge is a whopping 7.7 miles away.

Now as of today, I'm not sure of few things:

- Why would they empty the buildings on 9/11? I don't have the facts yet. I have a guess, but I don't like to guess on public message boards.

- What happened to the passengers on the planes? I'm glad you looked up the names and found they didn't exist in the database... that's a fact. They're not in there. Not a single person of the crew is. So where are they? I don't know.

I suspect when we look at this post a year from now, we'll have answers to these questions.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I don't think Willie wants you to see this video:

Or this video:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsAndHistory

Actually I was referring to the video in your opening post, which if you meant to say the black object that flies in front of the screen is some sort of anti gravity craft, its not. Its clearly a bird. Do anti gravity machines have wings that flap?

I dont have to show you it, just watch the video.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's MUCH easier to fake a 2D image into live video than any other method discussed.

Which is exactly what was done.

If you watch September Clues, you see a lot of layering... background washed out... I'm assuming it's to hide the Tesla vehicles. Although, I understand Tesla weapons can't be seen by the human eye... has to be seen in a different light spectrum (like X-Ray)... so I'm not exactly sure why they'd add laying to the 9/11 videos... but they do.

I disagree. I think the guy that made September Clues hit the nail on the head as to why layers and washed out backgrounds were used--to control everything in the skies. From the fake "live" 2D planes, to the fake helicopters, to the fake birds.

Why would they empty the buildings on 9/11?

Yes, good question. I've been thinking about that one all day and night. Nothing logical comes to mind because it seems not-so fail safe to me.

What happened to the passengers on the planes? I'm glad you looked up the names and found they didn't exist in the database... that's a fact. They're not in there. Not a single person of the crew is. So where are they?

I don't know for a fact either, but I have speculated(but like you, I'll keep this speculation to myself). I haven't went through all the names yet, but I noticed while searching the S.S.D.I. for the passengers of all 4 planes, a few of them are in the database, which raises the oddity level even more.

Back to the topic of AGVs, I've had this video on my computer for some time, but never gave it a lot of thought, until now. I think you'll find it interesting, if you haven't seen it.

Warning: this video is very annoying. I recommend turning the volume off.

www.youtube.com...

The first one and the one at 4:59 are very strange. Near the end, I think some of the "odd aircraft" are simply sheets of paper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join