It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relesed in U.K news today , U.F.O with photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
'Every little green men helps'

'The Sun' NEWS LINK

UFO experts yesterday called for a probe into this summer’s Little Green Man sightings — as one was spotted above a TESCO.

The white and green lights were snapped hovering over the supermarket — which has the slogan “Every Little Helps”.

It had to be mechanical, like a spaceship, because it slowed down and stopped. It wasn’t making any noise. It disappeared in a flash. I went home and told my girlfriend. She didn’t believe me, but the pictures speak for themselves.”

i cannot link the picture as its copyrighted buy 'The Sun'

But it sure is an interesting photo.

anyone got any other links to this photo for posting here?

[edit on 21/9/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting... I live in the UK, didn't catch this though! Nice!

They also have a quote from Nick Pope in there.

UFO expert Nick Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defence, examined the pictures. He said: “Green lights are unusual — it rules out the so-called Chinese lanterns that accounted for some recent UFO sightings in the UK. “The images and description of the movement don’t fit a list of things frequently reported as UFOs — aircraft lights, meteors, satellites. “This is a genuine mystery.”

CX

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi Quantum,

This was posted on ATS last month, you'll see on your article there this was reported on August 29th.

UFO experts demand probe into Little Green Man sightings in London

As i said on that thread back then, the slogan for rival supermarket ASDA is "Every little helps". Therefore i'm thinking this is just a marketing thing, a littlle joke between shops perhaps.

I'd like to think i was wrong though.

CX.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Antar was able to post it despite the copyright here in this thread of the same thing. I was able to find it here quite easily with the search feature as ATS's search does rock.
Original thread...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i can see why that thread went know where... just a picture of lights.. nothing amazing about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You only have to look at the source.

The S*n or scum newspaper as I call it is a deplorable
tabloid rag which is well known in the UK for publishing lies
in order to sell their story.

For more see the links in my signature.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok first off... The Sun is a "Tabloid" newspaper yeah, they do make up some things (Well, I'd say they stretch the truth). But Nick Pope was involved, they had him examine the photograph. I honestly don't see where the lie in that would be.

And just to point out, although slightly off topic... CX Asda's slogan isn't "Every little helps" - As the article clearly states that slogan is part of Tesco's.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Couldn`t agree more mate,nothing more than cheap toilet
paper,run by liars and thieves!
If the Scum told us what day it was ,I`d check my calendar.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I emailed Nick Pope on September 1st, asking for more informations and for the original images:
his reply was

Thank you for your email. The photo in The Sun is probably the best one of 4 pictures that the witness took. I do not have copyright, so if you wanted to see the others, you would have to ask [email protected] - but they get thousands of emails and may not be able to reply.

Best wishes,

Nick Pope

I will try to get in touch with The Sun once again, but i honestly don't know what will come out

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
nice one internos,

sorry if this has been on before all didint notice it ..

i to am interested if the photo's have been analysed by our resident experts ? what was the conclusion in the other thread?

new topics

top topics

join