It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for a National Emergency and Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

One thing we may pay some heed to : our English masters have been putting little old ladies out front of the beast for some time. Seems Elizabeth II was a little old lady even when she was young. Kings aren't deposed because they wish to hang out with actresses...

Anyway- just a thought. If the minions follow the masters, then... watch out for a grandma getting close to the White House !

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wikipedia: Six Sigma

Six Sigma is a business management strategy, originally developed by Motorola, that today enjoys wide-spread application in many sectors of industry. Six Sigma seeks to identify and remove the causes of defects and errors in manufacturing and business processes.It uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization ("Black Belts" etc.) who are experts in these methods.

Origin and meaning of the term "six sigma process": The following outlines the statistical background of the term Six Sigma. Sigma (the lower-case Greek letter σ) is used to represent the standard deviation (a measure of variation) of a statistical population. The term "six sigma process" comes from the notion that if one has six standard deviations between the mean of a process and the nearest specification limit, there will be practically no items that fail to meet the specifications.This is based on the calculation method employed in a process capability study.

Deny ignorance, indeed. This whacky little misinterpretation of a widely used quality control technique really makes one wonder about the veracity of the rest of your supposed research. That is to say, it tends to make you look not so credible, which hurts your cause and gives support to those looking to dismiss your points as just so much paranoid rambling.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk/cutbothways/Manasseh
Notice the painting in the middle. It is a painting of George Washington!!

You see, we have been duped since the beginning.

In actuality the painting is a portrait of King George III as has been already demonstrated to you in this thread. It would seem that you are the one in fact attempting to dupe people by disengeniously altering facts to support your assertions.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There's another new thread that could fit together well with this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get ready to welcome home your army...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My boyfriend and I were just arguing about Martial Law last night. I know that it is in black and white in the Patriot Act, but I guess I just don't want to believe that something like that can happen in the U.S... I guess I'm just in denial. Well, it seems like this is as real a possibility as anything else.. Thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chibuddy23

we;re toast!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It's interesting that you had a dream like that. I've been having recurring and impromptu visions of exactly the same thing for a few months now. I'll be busy doing something else and it will just "come over" me and what I see is almost something like the scenario you described. I though it was just my own paranoia, but maybe there's more to it. I don't mean to get off topic, bu I wonder if any others having dreams/visions of this nature.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
some of us ex military guys out here have known this would come one day, seems that day is coming.....

Hope those who are aware are stocked up on supplies and have plans in order

Blessings

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm getting a little tired of the incessant fear mongering from both the PTB and the so called "conspiracy theorists". I followed the “National Stay at Home Week” link with interest to find a page painting the entire thing as an obvious joke on the part of ABC TV. C’mon guys, the real news is bad enough as it is without piling on ridiculous assertions like this with no scrutiny whatsoever.
Don’t misunderstand me, I take a lot of the ideas placed here in seriousness and definitely keep myself open to the possibilities but please don’t go spouting questionable data in such an authoritative way. If you expect people to keep an open mind to YOUR theories it’s only fair for you to keep an open mind to others and entertain a benefit of a doubt.

Does the possibility exist ? Sure. Is it a predefined outcome ? Not in the least. As the old saying goes be careful what you wish for.

In closing – just to show you I can play ball as well as anyone I’ve lately speculated that IF there is any interruption in the upcoming elections I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if ALL candidates were in on it. Face it, who the he** wants to inherit this mess ? I’d easily imagine the average politician gladly passing on having to be responsible for the fallout. Is it worth speculating even though there's no definitive proof ? You betcha. But it is speculation and to say otherwise is to be no better than the "fear mongering" politicians and bureaucracy that we’re all trying to rise above here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

If there is a plot, a conspiracy, whatever, the candidates are definitely in on it. I too asked who in he** would want to inherit the unimaginably huge mess the Bush administration will leave. Obama and McCain would either have to be completely 100% certifiably insane megalomaniacs or have some degree of assurance (hint: foreknowledge) that they'll be okay.

I personally believe a conspiracy exists, the details are still unfolding however, and we won't really know until it happens. However, I disagree that Bush will remain a player. I think he's been the bad guy for just about long enough. He's ready to get out of the White House and head for Paraguay while the next guy advances the agenda. A puppet is all he ever was. The puppet-masters need someone else for the next phase.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EtSolveMundi

Agreed. In fact, I'll take it a step further, just out of speculative interest.

G.B. - " I'm done, outta here. This thing is BROKE literally and figuratively. I followed my orders, I've got my nest egg and want to get as far away from this mess as possible. Paraguay here I come."

PTB- "OK McCain, Obama, here's the mess you're going to step in whoever wins"

Obama/ McCain - "Um, thanks but no thanks. No way. It's your mess"

PTB- "Uh, G.B. , hate to break it to you but you're not going anywhere. Here's the new plan"

G.B. - "I gotta do WHAT !? (insert colorful Texan metaphor here)”

There’s just so many ways to spin these latest events it’s mind boggling.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Roman Empire fell, and so shall the American Empire, the only difference is the death of our Empire will come at a great cost to the entire planet. The FRB is our Nero and soon our capitols will burn.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am starring and flagging this as it definitely needs to be read by everybody. The only thing which confused me was the Garter pic because I couldn't see Maggie Thatcher anywhere! And the first King and Queen in the first row were kind of named the wrong way around?

Either way I've still not got to read the last 2 pages, only the first so... Back to reading!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Part of me thinks that Bush & Co will simply not be able to take emergency powers and postpone or cancel the elections. It's unthinkable.

Trouble is, another part of me thinks that since that crazy day on Sept 11th 2001, there has been an agenda. I can't imagine that Bush & Co have worked their way into this current position just to stand down and be remembered as one of the worst (if not THE worst) presidencies in history.

It worries me that there hasn't been a single significant terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11. It worries me that we've been warned about terrorists getting their hands on nukes. It worries me that the current administration has carefully surrounded Iran and just seem to be waiting for something to prompt an assault. It worries me that they've sneakily introduced or amended policies that, given another 9/11, could be used to seriously abuse the constitution. EDIT: further abuse the constitution.......

I'd like to think Bush & Co will just go away in a few months and we can try and forget they ever happened. I just have a very bad feeling it won't be that easy

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Curio]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Take a deep breath folks, going from a recession to martial law is a leap of faith. The OP talks about dreams of crisis and a civil meltdown. If dreams were anything to go by, I'd have perished in a nuclear holocaust years ago. Interestingly enough, my recurring nightmares throughout life directly relate to current affairs. It's not extraordinary to have such dreams, especially if you have irrational fears.

I remember when I signed up to ATS the latest buzz was about an imminent nuclear attack in a single U.S city. That was the fad at the time. I saw hundreds of members read into it and scare themselves half to death, enough so to tell friends and family from the possible target areas to stay away for a couple of days.

It's not healthy to live in a perpetual state of self induced terror.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While I see what you are saying about scaring yourself I have to think that the 700 billion in bail outs that we need (and thats just to go right on top of our current debt) is a very bad sign. Aswell as the murder of our constitution. Also all the military actions that are taken against innocent people. I don't scare myself, but I can see the signs just as well as anyone else. It may not be tomorrow but we're more than likely on that path.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Could you send me the source of that intel as well.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

ANd what kills me is that there are people(even on this page) who think everything is going to be fine, and bush is looking out for you

hysterical right!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
George Bush is best person to call this, if someone is going to do it. He is viewed with distaste within his own country, not to mention actively despised as well, and throughout the world. If he's such an egomaniac to not understand how poorly this move will be received should he declare himself "King George" he's stupider than I thought. This will bring about a massive revolt, and bloodshed.

You....and everybody else on this thread that thinks President Bush has any sinister plans....are boiling oceans.

And someday, you're all going to learn to appreciate George Bush...the man.

If you think we'd be in better straits today under a President Gore...you're all not thinking clearly.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
while i do believe something bad will happen someday, sometime..

i must say aside from the current financial crisis, threads like this have popped up on ATS and similar sites for YEARS. I have been a member over 5 years and I hope people are a little more lax than their replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join