It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is NOT going down at 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Reddupo

I couldn't agree more. I actually starred your post.

Thank you, SpeakerofTruth.

There are some of us who are just sitting and waiting for the future to come.

And then, there are some of us who are actually trying to change the future.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Well, we sometimes take shifts. Scully tends to grow into a believer nowadays, and I might believe that I have taken her place for a while.

I bet that Skinman would be confused

I thought it was impossible to go back to a belief once you change it.
Like, believing in magic as you watch you favorite magician, until you learn all his tricks. It's hard to go back to believing in magic. Or, being convinced there's no such thing as aliens, until you get abducted. A switch usually doesn't happen twice and the odds of a switch happening three times is even smaller, but not impossible. I can imagine the mental confusion a person would suffer should a person undergo three or more switches, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The world is not going down on december 12th, 2012.

The world will go on, as it always does.

I completely agree with you!

But don't waste your time trying to assist. The masses of 2012 followers will 'wake up' naturally whenever 2013 hits and they're still here..

- Mea

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If it does happen, maybe it is just the end of the world for humans. like another mass extinction to make way for another organism to become the dominant life form. Like when the dinosaurs went extinct that led the way for humans to become the dominant life form. Maybe now its time for us to step aside. idk

Robert

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I agree, I remember a friend of mine (who actually studied the mayan Calendar) saying that the Mayan Calendar actually said that the 2012 was going to be a year of revealing, not the end of the world.

~TheMythLives

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The Mayan Calendar has nothing to do with apocalypse, and very little to do with 2012.

Everyone in this thread should watch this video. It's extremely fascinating, how the calendar works and what exactly it is mapping:

Part 1: video.google.com...
Part 2: video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

u seem to donn know anything properly...i m having a go at this topic and going so far in this topic ,i m sure itz going to be something happening by d end of year 2012....plz have another go at it....u old guy...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
(This is just one of my many beliefs)
I somewhat agree with you on certain levels......the world is not going to an end physically or spiritually like many have been claiming so far. In my opinion, I think the way of the world running we live in is going down starting in 2012; the old ways are going to fade away for the new way to come in time (not right away).

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I bet your right,as an ultimate test,My moneys on everything getting completely better for some time.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Have you poked your head out of the ground lately. Open your eyes and look outside the box. You mat be suprised what you find

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join