It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret door in the side of a mountain, we peeked inside

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So you didn't take any pics from the peep hole then? Next time take pics

Someone who lives there should go and take some. I don't want to speculate about anything untill I can see some hard evidence. And that small pic of a door could be pretty much anywhere and isn't that telling anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What I just wrote was out of line. I'm removing it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I noticed there was a message from you in my inbox today. Sent you a kind reply, unfortunately, it did not go through due to my newb status of less than 20 posts. I apologize for my crude remarks towards you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
So let me get this straight, you find a secret door carved into a mountain with all kinds of crazy stuff inside and a mediocre ATS thread with some horrible footage is all you have?

I'm gonna have to call on NO MORE field investigations from anyone period....UNLESS I'M THERE!! No one on this site can hold a camera, take notes, or ignore fear and the law to get results.....I CAN.

I'm goin to Gilliland Ranch this weekend....I plan on bringing back a couple of aliens...dead or alive...

Ring the bell, school's in session.
Let me show you how it's done......

Liquid

Damn I like your style brother.

I can't wait to see your results.

As for the OP, this is a wild find, and it's great that you have some footage and coordinates.

Just be careful, whoever hid that in the mountain did just that, hid it. So finding something meant to be hidden might increase your chances of fatal lead poisoning if you get my drift.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Apology accepted. Thank you marrr.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have a buddy who loves to travel to Utah often, including Moab. He's an excellent photographer. It'll be a while, but next time he goes I'll ask him to investigate/photograph at least the door/entrance.

Great report. What I find funny is how people scolded you for doing nothing other than looking in on a door next to a public road!

I highly doubt it would be that dangerous and not be marked. Some people just love to be Mr. Smarty Pants I guess, eh?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If he's a photographer does he perhaps have gps tagging device for his camera? That would be good.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

No he doesn't have a GPS tagger. I've told him he should get one, so he can easily upload them to Panorimo or something like that, but he hasn't done it yet (stubborn).

But I'll tell him to document it with a wide area establishing shot to help locate it more precisely with Google Earth/Maps.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have posted the exact coordinates to the location. There should be no difficulty finding it. Also remember to bring either a flare or a glow stick to drop into the hole so that you can illuniate the interior. Also the hole is the size of a quarter or possibly half dollar. Illunimation is key as its tough to stick a flashlight and your eyeball in the same hole at the same time, and try to get a perspective on the room/coridoors leading into the mountain.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Weren't there lights on the walls there? Were they too dim?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Weren't there lights on the walls there? Were they too dim?

they were not on, there was no apparent light source anywhere inside. (this place looks unused for sooooome time) Hell i dont even know if they were light bulbs, it was difficult to see inside again with a flashlight sharing the same tiny space as my eyeball. The flag i am 100% sure of, what looked like light bulbs was just bizarre... it could have been some old military computer for all i know.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh, I assumed they were on. Well let's hope someone gets pics from the inside

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wish Britain had some cool stuff like this.

It's so boring here

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Same goes for Finland. Get a mothership in here or something, I wanna take pics!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Man I have done so much exploring lol even as a kid me and my brothers and friends would go out and look for shotgun shells out in the deserts lol we found some cool stuff, we got mines all over. I remember one time we came up on this dead cow that had i guess wondered away from the flock and was killed by something, it was all ripped up, something had eaten the side of it. I would go down there in a heart beat if I was close, being in CA it's not that probable for me to go but COME ON GUYS wheres your sense of adventure. Really how hard would it be for someone to go down there with a hand full of glow sticks and video camera, like a FLIP (what i got). Also you don't have to break in to see whats up if you got a torch. Just cut a bigger hole look inside and weld it back up. I dunno it seems kinda harmless to go see whats in it, there are no signs saying anything, its just a big metal door.

DK

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Were there any tracks near the door or on the path up to it? Any signs anyone had been there lately?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello,

I watched your video over at the youtube link and saw another video listed with 'Moab Secret Door" The video was shot during the daytime. The person also took pictures and link to their photo album.

Pictures of secret door Moab

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bolt cutters, lock picks phooey. You folks are thinking too low tech lol.

Get a battery powered drill and a some diamond/tungsten/carbide bits and drill the lock, problem solved. (Some WD40 would likely help.)

Not that I advocate the destruction of locks, property etc..

Though it would not surprise me if you found some survivalists cache in there... so watch your back.

M.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey original poster. Is this the door you're referring to? The description of the inside doesn't seem to match. Are there more doors there?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join