It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened during my morning walk!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think hes sayin what looks like the flower sticking up is a night in armour on a medival horse with armour if you look closely it can resemble it. XD

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It looks to me what everyone is saying is a flower sticking up higher than the others is actually a knight in medieval armour riding a horse also with armour, thats what the OP is saying and to me it dosnt look like a flower either.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
Pot is not a hallucenigen...unless our 56 year old OP laces his joints, then it's a hallucenigen. Your question is valid, as I smoke it quite a bit myself, but I NEVER see things that are not there...I might wish that something out of this world would appear, but it has yet to happen.

chapter29, the active compound in marijuana (THC), is a mild/weak hallucinogen. They've just published studies that show THC can cause mental illness.

I'm just very curious to know if he does smoke pot. (Not saying pot is good or bad, I just have a theory.)

I learned about that stuff in pharmacy school. Here's a quote from wikipedia:

"Classification

Main article: Psychoactive drug

While many drugs clearly fall into the category of either stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen, or antipsychotic, cannabis, containing both THC and CBD, exhibits a mix of all properties, leaning towards hallucinogen properties due to THC being the primary constituent."

Not saying that all people who smoke pot experience that same mild/weak hallucinogenic effects. And by "hallucinogenic effects" I don't necessarily mean seeing things that aren't there. There are different types of hallucinogenic effects one can experience.

Thought maybe this would be interesting to some people here. (I believe there are a lot of readers on ATS who do smoke pot, probably most of them.)

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have only two questions for the OP..

1. Did you notice the "aliens" before taking the picture or after uploading it to your pc?

2.why only one picture?

Sorry if the op has been asked this already,I am currently at work and and posting from my cell.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Holy half-truth...

Was the study conducted by MADD? Have you smoked it yourself? If there are any, I repeat any, side effects as to what you state, it's mundane...read between the lines.

Mental Illness?! ATS has more symptoms of mentall illness than weed guy...rather than ask the OP if they are doing drugs, come up with an alternative explanation...who the f are you to ask that question anyways?

Whats next sporto? Ask him if he has prostate problems then rip on the medication he is taking?

Your taking on the OP not the subject - and though that opportunity avails itself at times, he never had that coming...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Aaaack!!

Why won't the OP just tell us what the hay he is talking about? I THOUGHT that i figured it out as you will see in a post on the first page of this thread, but either the OP missed it or ignored it because I was wrong.

What I pointed out was the ONLY thing I see in the picture that is out of the ordinary and if it is not what the OP is talking about then:

A) Could you please tell me what that thing IS then?

B) Please tell us exactly what you are talking about.

You don't have to point to it with an arrow but all you keep saying is there's a bunch of "people" in the picture and not a single one of us can see them.

I really hope that you are not just playing some ridiculous practical joke. Because if you know ANYTHING about ATS it would be that most questionable pictures that are posted wind up either being debunked or explained away.

Quite honestly, I think if you were playing a joke and posted a picture knowing full well there was nothing to see, I would think that we just proved that we don't make things up in our heads and see things that aren't there because we AREN'T SEEING ANYTHING.

Now, if we were all discussing we THINK we saw in your picture and this whole thing is a joke then, well, you would have a right to be laughing in our faces. This is clearly not the case.

If you are, in fact, serious about this picture then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell us what you are talking about.

Telling us to look for black dots does not help because there are hundreds of black dots in this picture.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I just edited my post above. Added a quote from wikipedia. I'm not arguing with you, just thought it is an interesting fact about pot.

And just wondered if maybe the OP smokes it. I'm not judging, just curious.

(It is classified as a Hallucinogen. Look it up and you'll see.)

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Personally, I think this is a little trick that the guys from CSICOP, or other debunkers, like to play in order to prove a point.

They give us a meaningless shot of a lovely field of flowers and then pimp us into believing that there's something paranormal or extraterrestrial about it without telling us exactly what that might be.

Then we all line up to talk about what we think we see in the photo. They sit back and giggle about all of the weird things we came up with, and we've proven their point for them.

Just my paranoid opinion.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Loadmaster]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I do see the cloud he's talking about. But it's still a cloud nothing else just an odd shape. As far as the the people he sees I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Pics are gone, fail is fail...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join