It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened during my morning walk!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The flower is between where I was standing and the mob of people or whatever they are. Your on the right track where you see the flower, turn it into 2 riders and your set.I never saw anything like this before. If your getting low res images then Photobucket must be dropping the res and thats causing the problems with people not seeing the stuff. I was testing my camera while I was walking hoping maybe to catch a bird or wild life, I never seen them or heard any sounds. The flower thing you should be able to resolve to 2 people, riding on what looks like horses toward the crowd, I do mean crowd. You can't imagine the shock I got finding this out when I put the pics on my computer.

I'm going to see if I can find another place to upload this stuff to. I'm tempted to give away my id and post them on my own site but that would be very restrictive in case of future need. I'll look around. Those picks must be chopped down when you get them, but when I get them they show me the full deal. I'll make sure I'm not logged on there and see if I notice a difference. I new here so I'm not used to the way of getting these things setup, but I'm learning. Forget the cloud thing, Had a good look at it and its a cloud.

I wish I had my Canon dslr with me instead of the itty bitty video/photo cam, but no good to try that approach now. Anyway I'll be giving that part of my walking area a wide birth. When your 56 and suffer from heart disease, its not good to tempt fate.

Those images were 8 meg converted in the camera to jpgs. No choice there but the jpg quality seems decent enough. I had the enhanced color on when I took those and the blue is a touch heavy

Anyway, thanks to all of you who took the time to post there opinions. I appreciate it very much.

Take care

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Found the problem, those pics are coming down as low res, no wonder people are having problems, guess I didn't understand the setup of photo bucket well enough.

Time to look for a new home for them. They should be 3264 X 2448.

I'm very sorry about that. I resolve this somehow.

Your Patience is appreciated.

Thanks for the complement of the picture beauty Roper.

Later

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi there Mate,

I have just PM'd you. Can host them for you if it helps. I have approx. 500GB of webspace thats not doing much.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok All,

I have a site to take care of this matter.

Special Thank-you to you know who.

As soon as I get the link or my new friend posts it we'll be in business, I hope you graphics gurus out there can get it looking good.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Full resolution image hosted for and on behalf of marsorbust

[edit on 16-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks Startraveller, great job.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I clearly see vegitation.

What I believe you think you are seeing is almost identical to the vegitation near you:

JMHO

[edit on 9/16/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
At first i thought nothing of it, but when i zoomed in it looked odd.

img204.imageshack.us...

Still probably just flowers, and clouds.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by -midnite-]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by -midnite-
At first i thought nothing of it, but when i zoomed in it looked odd.

img204.imageshack.us...

Still probably just flowers, and clouds.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by -midnite-]

Those are FLOWERS

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Very beautiful picture, don't see many people in it though.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well done.

Greeneyed your very close, try to look for things with 2 black spots.

There really is very few flowers here this time of year. Nature is now preparing for winter which won't be too far away.

We'll likely see snow late next month to early November.

Looking at your pic, the 2 little pics you have are showing people standing there which I can see without blowing them up, mainly of course because I already know where to look.

Do you all find the picture better now from the new upload link?

Hint, take a look right in front of you low to the ground, you will see small people there.

I found another pic from that same area, just a little farther along the trail. It might be easier to look at. I will try to send it tomorrow to the upload link that the higher resolution pic was posted on. Right now the owner is not available, but I left a note with him.

Also I have some more pics from the walk and they are a little more obvious, but not as many people or things in them. I should be able to crop one and get it on photo bucket for you all to check out. It looks like that area is crawling.

I think I will take my canon rebel with me tomorrow on my walk and try for some more. The canon will give nice clear pics, that is if it doesn't rain, if so, the next clear day.

Oh and the only real flowers that are in the pic are white, yellow have eyes and once you see one you will know it.

Good luck and thank-you all for replying.

(p.s. don't give up)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
OK I cropped a bit of the pic at 320 x 240 roughly then doubled it.

You can get it here:

s362.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
By the way Greeneyedleo, Fantastic job you get the prize, had another look at your stuff. At least you know I wasn't dreaming this up. Nice work. My congratulations.

Now what the heck and where the heck do they come from?

Looks like ets to me, but I can't speak from any expertize here.

Now that you found them so easily, I'll be watching your posts in the future to learn from your expertize.

Thanks Greeneyedleo

MarsorBust!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
To me it looks like a larger flower than the ones in
the foreground but still the same flower.

[edit on 17/9/08 by Ezappa]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I saw some strange things...
I cropped it and pointed an arrow at the bodies That
look etish..I just cropped, & sharpen...

Is this what you saw?

i4.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I still don't see people are any thing that could look like people.

You need to draw a box around it for me to know where to look. Sorry.

Roper

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeza
I saw some strange things...
I cropped it and pointed an arrow at the bodies That
look etish..I just cropped, & sharpen...

Is this what you saw?

i4.photobucket.com...

I can see that too now, thanks for the crop!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think its a load of hyperactive imagination! but as I was about to hit delete I noticed this amusing real illusion on wiki that seems to show 2 different colors when there is only 1 (honest A+B are the same color)

So heres my take on a person at bottom of frame, white outline is further out than needed. The big res image above shows it better, use this as a guide. Perhaps shows a child looking towards top left.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I really can't believe I wasted my time on this one.

Really? Come on, this is an insult to any collective intelligence we may have left. This could be anything. A bundle of balloons, some toy dressed up with reflective material, photoshop, flowers....

I'm just fed up with this crap. You all go ahead and stare hard for aliens in a haystack...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
I really can't believe I wasted my time on this one.

Really? Come on, this is an insult to any collective intelligence we may have left. This could be anything. A bundle of balloons, some toy dressed up with reflective material, photoshop, flowers....

I'm just fed up with this crap. You all go ahead and stare hard for aliens in a haystack...

Lol, wow, he thinks he can see something, who are we to tell him he's lying. Personally, I can't see it, I can see that 'rock' type dude in the background, but as for the people and ET's, really can't see em'.

Anyone else, when they zoom on the high res image, see the image as a sort of canvas texture? The sky looks sweet, but the rest looks like it has been painted, very nicely too I may add, nice expression, lol.

Or is it just me.

EMM

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join