It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened during my morning walk!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is nothing out of the ordinary in those pics. What I still find interesting is the amount of pics taken, 3...is that it for a "find" like this? 2 of the pics are at such a distance that even with high res imagery still shows nothing, it's clouds, one with an odd formation (hmmmm, clouds with odd formations? is that really out of the ordinary?) and tall grass with plants and shrubs around.

OP, where you intentionally looking for something to take a pic of to start a thread? Just wondering, but I'm sure I won't get the proper answer.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
why hasn't the Op put an arrow or circle what he thinks is the anomaly in this picture ? why make everybody else do it for him ?

sure sign of a Hoaxer to me

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
can you take another picture at the same place again so we can compare...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

OP, where you intentionally looking for something to take a pic of to start a thread? Just wondering, but I'm sure I won't get the proper answer.

Than why ask the quesiton?

And the question itself is weak sauce...you might be spot on, but it may also be that he thinks he actually saw something as he described it...I don't see anything out of the ordinary myself, but I wasn't there and neither were you.

If you, easynow or anyone else don't want to wait around to see a better pix, then bail...probably nothing better will be offered, but I'm willing to wait and see...

Easy - ins't what your doing to him the same thing that happens all the time to you in regards to your mars pics? BTW - He may not know how to label or draw on a pic...

[edit on 9/17/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

i think this is a little different situation here,

if the Op say's there is something in this picture that is alien ...then point it out

wouldn't you ?

if i was presenting a picture and said there was something Alien in it or whatever...i would make sure people knew where to look instead of playing a game of.... ohhh can't you see it ?

at least i point out what your supposed to be looking at...

edit to add that photobucket makes it super easy to draw something on a picture.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

He may not know how to label or draw on a pic...

if you look in this thread by the Op you will see that he does know how to point something out with photobucket editor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

He did try to point it out, just not to your liking...so the guy is green.

And yes Easy, not only do you make it easy
for the viewer to locate what you are discussing, but your skill with colorful arrows and lines is second to none...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Holy Detective work...

I'm sure it took you less than 1 minute to find that, good job...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by easynow

And yes Easy, not only do you make it easy
for the viewer to locate what you are discussing, but your skill with colorful arrows and lines is second to none...

I think that comment was a little weak sauce.

As for my question to the OP, it's something for him to think about. So next time, keep your nose away.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, now I think this thread should be moved to Skunk Works...

The OP omitted in the other thread that easynow posted that he has bad eyes:

Looks like it is my bad eyes, at age 56 I guess that is expected

My mistake, I'll be a little more careful in the future. This getting older business is for the birds, but it beats the alternative.

I mostly use my vision a little too much in the night time, with my telescopes, so that can probably impair it over time also.

The photos in question show nothing NOTHING but vegetation. And the OP clearly thought he saw something of alien nature....but its just vegetation playing tricks on his eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have an announcement...

Contrary to the proceeding in this thread, civility and decorum are still required when participating in discussions here at ATS... Failure to do so may just land a monkey on your back.

Thanks, and happy posting.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Posting Conduct… Play The Ball – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It would be great if the OP would tell us what we're supposed to be seeing, and where it is in the pic.

I was startled by the beauty of that place in the image.

I don't mean to be a jerk here, or to be sarcastic, but it would be a very interesting opportunity to ask in a non-judgmental way, if the OP smokes pot or maybe takes other drugs.

Not trying to be a jerk, I seriously am very interested in knowing more about the OP, and what the OP sees in the image.

It would be very interesting to see other images in which the OP believes he/she is seeing extraordinary things.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I clicked on your link and it takes me to your photo bucket project. There is nothing there. Did you take the pictures down? If so could you at least put them back up for others to look at. Even if there is nothing to see in them i personally would like to see for myself.
Thank you and hope to see them soon.
Russ1969

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

I am currently hosting the image for the OP, its here mate:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thank you for posting the image. After careful examination, The only odd thing is in the bottom left part of picture. Looks like a mask in the Small tree. Now i have to ask this of the op. If you seen something and took a picture of it, Then i would assume it was in the center of this picture? Most people take pictures of something and it is in the middle of the picture. I see a large flower sticking higher up than the rest near the middle. Other than that i must say that the scenery is very beautiful and would make for a great walking path.

Thank you for posting. Its better to ask if others see what you saw than to not and just wonder. I myself See a mask or face in the tree. But i may be mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join