It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Kentucky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I never, ever, said that these areas were secret alien bases. What I said was that many of the sightings in KY,IN,OH, and TN have been centered or located near one of these areas.
And considering that I have walked on foot around one of these areas in central Ohio (which btw, is just north of KY if you didnt know.) and did not discover a single road, gravel driveway or dirt path leading in or out, I think its pretty darn relevant and very on the issue.
Also I'm not entirely sure that I even believe in aliens in the first place so dont go putting words in my mouth about secret alien bases when that is not even close to what I said. These Ag research areas exist in KY also, there is one down by Louisville,(or used to be) that was researching hemp or marijuana in the 70s and 80s.
Also why would an AG research facility run by the federeal government have such tightly controlled access if they are just growing corn,soybeans,and wheat?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My best guess based on the second linked picture:

15 px Color Dodge tool using a 25% gray with a touch of a warm color set at about 65% opacity and about 70% hardness.

Then the blur tool at a much larger size in lighten mode briefly over the top to give the glow.

The shape of the brush used and the stroke are obvious. I'm not buying this one.

Is there a corresponding MUFON article?

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

A search of Ky's mufon site reveals Earl Benezet as it's current director.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i personally am not entirely convinced that these photos are real, but i guess they are somewhat convincing in a way.

fr$@k-accident

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you check the EXIF data embeded in the photo, you'll see that the flash fired... so if indeed this photo was taken from behind glass we have our "UFO" (Unidentified Flashing Object)...

Next!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I actually just came across some photos that I feel bear resemblance to these. I was originally going to dismiss them since they were just another light in the sky, but when I came here and checked this thread I decided I might as well post them. These were taken near Sosua, Dominican Republic just yesterday.

UFO Photographed Near Sosua, Dominican Republic

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I live in Northeast Kentucky and I can tell you that Earle Benzet is the director of Ky MUFON...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello all! This is my first post here but I do belong to the MUFON Pro boards and have been posting there for over a year. I want to say that the previous photos from Kentucky are probably real as I myself have been taking some very serious and strange anomalous photographs for the last 17 months over the skies of Northeast Kentucky where I reside. The following is a Blog that I started in August of last year and I have posted some of my photos on this Blog. You will need to scroll down the page to view most of them but the top photo is the very first photo that I took in Aug of 2007 and it was confirmed unknown by MUFON along with 2 additional photos... Feedback and opinions are welcome!! ufosoverkentucky.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join