It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Kentucky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
THe poster claims these photos were taken in presence of MUFON person in Kentucky

www.mufoncms.com...

www.mufoncms.com...

>>THE DIRECTOR OF MUFON.COM [EARL]WAS INVITED TO MY RESIDENCE,WHERE I BLEW HIS SOCKS OFF..THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS WERE TAKEN ALONG WITH 3 OTHER CAMERAS RUNNING,ALL OF WHICH SHOW THE SAME STORY...THIS IS REAL.

What do you think? "Is it real or is it memorex.." For those of you not as old as me..I'm just asking for judgement of the resident photo experts

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I am so not surprised by a report of a UFO in KY. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Many sightings in the Ohio,Kentucky,Indiana area have been within 100 miles of the so-called 'agricultural research areas', which are lands controlled by the Fed. Gov.. Many of these areas(I am an Ohio native) are not accesible( or so it appears ) by any road and are just a very large area (1000 acres+) surrounded by a very large 2 fence (with no mans land in between). I have been too no less 3 of these areas(as close as I could get anyway) and could not find access from any road. These areas should be more thoroughly investigated. All posts that I have made concerning these areas have been completely ignored by members.
And just for the record I have seen this exact same object in various places in Indiana,Kentucky,Ohio,and Tennesee.
One such areas lies betweeen S.R. 700N and 400W in Indiana. Lets investigate these areas more fully.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

it looks like the oldest type hoax.. where you take a picture out a window.. and capture the light behind you that is reflecting off the glass.. not even a good fake..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

spookjr,
That is an interesting theory about ag research..There is a large thread concerning some of the UFO sightings in Ind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Is your address in southern Indiana?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I saw this report today as well. Something tells me it may be related to a report I posted about last week from Kentucky also. In that report, a mufon field investigator was the one making the claims about a person who was photographing UFO's. I found the whole story rather bizarre, and the photographs that accompanied the report seemed to obviously be birds. A pitiful attempt at a hoax, right?. The jist of my post dealt with the fact that MUFON personnel were the ones posting the information. Shouldn't this bring credibility to the sighting? If it was a hoax, it begs the question, does mufon screen their current reports in any way? If a hoax, their name was being used to try and bring it credibility. A simple phone call to Kentucky mufon would most likely confirm or deny if an actual report was filed by a Kentucky mufon representative. I might mention that the report from last week was on UFO Casefiles.

Again, assuming the report that I posted about was indeed legitimate, meaning, an actual Kentucky mufon representative posted it...well, I found the story completely bizarre.

My Thread: Are Mufon Investigators Credible Witnesses?

The report today mentions a mufon representative was present. Do we have an interesting ufo sighting unfolding?...or is the mufon name being used to perpetrate a hoax?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hmm he mentioned the name "Earl"...as the MUFON rep. Maybe it is a hoax. He does show a 3rd photo showing three others filming.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I now live in Idaho. When I was a resident of Ohio I was researching UFO sightings in the area and after some serious research realized that many of the sightings in the area were centered around these 'agricultural research areas'.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Where is S.R. 700N and 400W in Indiana? Near what city?
As for Ohio I lived a couple years on the border. Where in Ohio were the ag research areas?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

helo spookjr, i was wondering if you could pull the are up on google earth,. or give us some cords so that we may look at it? now i know it will not show much info, but i would like to see the area. i live in south-east michigan, and my father lives in KY. born there and is now retired there.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

700n x 400w are almost in the middle of the state. There are 2 ag. research areas that I have been close to in Ohio. One is about 40 miles north west of the University of Ohio, the other is on the western Ohio/Indiana border near Lawrenceburg.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Spook,
Thanks..I lived in Lawrenceburg. Had a sighting near Madison. Hot spot of Indiana is Kokomo. N of Indy.
I know Purdue has a couple ag research areas N of Kokomo
BP

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I dont know the coordinates of any of the areas. I was doing this research long before Google Earth existed. The areas used to appear on Rand Mcnalley maps of the state. They are labeled as Agricultural Research Farms on the maps. If you cannot find them on current maps, try to find some maps from the late 70s or early 80s. They are there I assure you.
I visited the areas several times at night and could get no closer than 5 or 6 miles away. I never could find an actual road that seemed to lead into the facilities, which I thought was very odd considering that agricultural research should include farm equipment that would need to be driven in and around the areas. All of these facilities are within 90 min(flight times) of Wright Pat. In my opinion this fact should be considered.
Remeber that sighting and crash of an object in rural Pa. in the sixties? This object crashed within 150 or so miles of one of these facilities.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The pictures look real as any I have seen on here, that's not to say the are. Every county in Indiana had a 700n and 400w, that's the way they label them here. When "enhanced 911" came about all the roads received names. That's why you can't find it now.

I live in S. Indiana by the way.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

if you do not have google earth, you can download it for free. since you familiar with the area, you can find it, zoom in, and examine the area.

edited to add: i found 2

the United States Government: Agricultural Service Center
and the United States Government: Usda Agricultural Service Center
both in Indiana by the Ohio state border. but both seem to have roads going to them. maybe there is an area around those parts that you are talking about. if you get a chance download the google earth and search near there.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by keeff]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I believe you may be going severely off-topic with the whole Ag Research connection, but hey, it's not my thread. Just because a government installation has a fence around it and you're not allowed inside doesn't automatically make it a secret alien base. So, there's few access roads. Big deal. Let's not just make up our own conspiracies, theres plenty of legitimate ones floating around, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The ag research theory was worth thinking about but yes more generally the thread is/was wrt to Kentucky UFOs. If anyone has more to add on the photos or about Ky UFOs in general let's go that direction.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

good point, sorry. i was just trying to see the area he was talking about.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whoever this guy is on MUFON he has posted several other photos
www.mufoncms.com...

He says he has several gig of photos in fact. If he is hoaxer he needs a day job.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
where is this guy at in Kentucky taking these picture's?

because i must live in a hole...i have not heard anything about this accept here
on ats.

not his addy..his town or county

[edit on 17-9-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't think the guy ever said where he was. Shoot I should go check there may be more photos on there by now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join