It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Ships are coming to ATTACK!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I saw this is a vision, back in 2001, AND a couple of other times in my life, as if the warning is imperative. The thing about all the dreams is they come around every 15 years or so. AND, it's the scariest feeling you can imagine. Causing paralysis until you assess you are not in danger or under their control. What I saw was no less than war of the worlds. But these ships were so fast, and going about the earth, gathering humans like cattle. I can't explain the fear, it was so paralyzing...maybe it was because the group fear is stronger than any individual fear. Raising one to the highest alert...these guys are on the way as far as I know. It's not funny, it's quite serious, they zip across the sky and can zig zag, and hover. I think they have a triangular shape. The last vision was worse than ever, there were a ton of these things and all felt like the greatest evil I could imagine, or greater than I could fathom really. In the end a huge mothership of some kind came and blew one out of the sky. It had a lot of humans in it by then. Basically it appeared to be a mass kidnapping or attempted takeover in the process. They had an agenda. If it never happens, I am positive that's what they want to do, and I have little doubt really that it's coming. I am a psychic visionary, but it only happens sometimes...I can't control it. I see no point in fighting them, weapons won't touch them, we are dependent on being rescued by higher beings that are aware of it all.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
*Opens door and walks in*

"Oh, whats going on here then...?"

*Freezes...darts eyes from side too side*

*Slowly and quietly steps backwards towards the door*

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
watching alien invasion movies so much???

Very bad, that why you are having this kind of visions.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have to say that the replies so far are deplorable.
Have a little class guys. You don't care, don't post. But, there are rules against mocking posts and to do so is irresponsable and childish.

To the OP. Bravo for having the cahones to relate your personal experiences. Visions and predictions catch some heavy attitude around ATS so may I suggest doing your very best to ignore the toasted boasters and focus on the intellegent, on-topic replies you, hopefully, get.

Good luck man,
Cuhail

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Ummm, the fact that the OP has posted such a speculative dreamlike thread doesn't mean that he/she should not be upto critique.

Surely the OP has a thick enough skin too take negative comments with grace and understanding?

I'll post a thread of what I dream about tonight, and we will see if that receives such a noble response.

I can see the thread title right now.... I hope it becomes true.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
All I wanted to say was visions are purely imaginary and we can beleive only when the person has REAL VISUAL sighting.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I personally have had a little experience with precognitive dreams. I have a had a lot of semi lucid dreams that came true years after I have had them.

Most of these are pretty mundane things, for example; I once dreamt that I was running a long distance road race. When I had this dream I was a chain smoking, overweight, coach potato. About 4 years later I decided to quit smoking and to make sure that quitting smoking didn't result in my gaining more weight so I took up running. After about a year I decided to compete in a 6 mile road race in my area. About halfway round the course I realized that the everything from the clothes that I was wearing to the scenery and the weather were identical to my dream 5 years earlier. I consulted my dream diary later to confirm that I wasn't just loosing my mind, and it all matched perfectly.

I have had a bunch of these types of dreams some of which have come true and a bunch of others that haven't yet. The ones that have come true range from the house that I am living in to how my kids look and what type of job I am now doing.

I have dreamt about things that haven't come true yet, including what my kids will look like when they grow up, what other jobs I will hold when I get older, my future homes, but more relevantly how mass contact will happen and what happens to the Earth's climate in the future. The thing is that I am sure that this is all going to happen and my telling people about it isn't going to change anything. I don't have any proof therefore my accounts can only be viewed as stories at best. I will just say that contact is on the cards and I don't think that we will be invaded as Ouivalerie has written. The sea levels will rise and our immediate future is going to be difficult.

Of course I could be very wrong, but I will say that if our skies become filled with UFOs, then I wouldn't worry about how the will public react half as much as I would worry about our military's reaction.

I don't mean to be insulting to you Ouivalerie, but could your dream be a reaction to your own personal concerns about UFOs?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
well your timmings impecable

isnt today when a large fleet of U.F.O's are supposed to make them selves very visible to prove once and for all they exist somewhere in the american mid west?

wait thats bible country they will think they are demons and try shooting them down which could result in retaliation .......

you know you just might be right

and as everyones sharing dreams, last night i dreamnt i was bieng given a tour by a very sexy german blond woman who was showing how the NWO was infact ants running our cities from within our walls and from ant bunkers under our streets

they were all ruled over by my cat as the head of the NWO, i then woke up to find my cat sat on my chest staring at me .... most odd

[edit on 14/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I am 40 years old and i have the same dream since i was 6 , when i tried to tell my parents what i dreamed of i spoke them of wingless planes, i have never seen a space ship before, that dream repeats a lot during my life, after when i was 12 and had a strange sighting (UFO) and started reading some books on it. I am Portuguese (sorry for my english) . I read ATS for a long time but never posted nothing about my own experience. I have been dreaming of it a lot in these last years. I am the kind of guy that only believes what he see, from very young age i am very interested in survival and guns. I dont know why ( I love people and animals) I hate all kinds of violence. But there is always something that makes me wish to be ready (not normal for a 10 year boy). After serving the army, i had opurtunity to legaly own guns (that i dont use) but i just cant live without having them in the safebox, the strange thing is that you describe the people being taken as cattle inside the ships, and the panic sensation that i feel in the dream, is because nobody does nothing about it (fight back). I think strange sharing the same dream with someone i have no connection, even the ship shape is triangular. STRANGE STUFF.
Pedro

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That is ridiculous, I are emperor of cat kind.

Pssst, tiddles; fetch me this traitor, he intends to topple my empire.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is not an attempt to flame the OP or be rude to him/her in any way. But shouldn't this thread be in the Gray Area..?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
isnt today when a large fleet of U.F.O's are supposed to make them selves very visible to prove once and for all they exist somewhere in the american mid west?

Its on October 14:th they claim this will happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I've found that most dreams are subject to personal speculation. If you have a dream that seems very important, you can bet it's your subconscious sending you a message, saying things like, "Dude...there are things you need to fix within yourself, buuuut I can't tell you straight out because I'm only your subconscious, so I'm going to do the best I can with the knowledge and experiences you have and the things you've seen and know. I hope you can decipher it. Soooo, here ya go, good luck:"

If you disect your dreams on a personal level, odds are that if you don't necessarily find the exact purpose of the dream you will still figure out something about yourself/your life that you can be better about, and odds are your dream told you something that can help you fix it.

Your mind is out for your own good. Pay attention to it. There's a good chance that your dream(s) have been telling you that you're letting other influence you to much. They're taking you in and influencing you more than you and your life should be influencing you. Of course I'm speculating as a person who knows absolutely NOTHING about you but only some things about the human condition.

For the good of all of us I hope these are just self-reflection dreams, but either way, good luck in clearly deciphering them.

Best to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Your experience sounds remotely similar to the Stargate Atlantis series, complete with Wraith abductions, Dart ships and the like. It might be an idea, IMHO to get out more and away from teh TV for a while.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We'll find out in a month.

Like I always say, "who knows..."

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
William Cooper had the same visions . His had a more realistic twist on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cynic, my first thought was that it sounded a lot like the plot of the old xbox 360 game 'Prey'.

No disrespect meant to Ouivalerie, sometimes life imitates art and prey was an awesome game, plus it featured the voice of Art Bell.

Ok side-bar over.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

thanks ill mark it on my calendar as i couldnt remebr which thread it was in

could it be that my cat in the dream represented Martindoolittle and that one morning i will wake up with him straddeling me after he takes over the world ???? .... god i hope not

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah me neither.

I'll take the world domination, but you can keep the dry humping.

The world is not enough? on this occasion it's plenty thanks

Jeez this thread went south real fast.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Martindoolittle]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join