It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 7th Anniversary of Attacks, Whitehouse Claims Bin Laden was Not the 'Mastermind' of Sept. 11!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They can't catch him because he's already either dead or not even in Afganistan or Pakistan,he's no longer a useful boogey now that the "red menace" has returned!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

This is further confirmation that the crooks in this administration are totally void of a conscience. They are amoral, evil, without human decency, shameless and corrupt.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow... amazing.... that just goes to show there are all full of lies! shame on them!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bushco has claimed that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind behing 911 since 2003 when they apprehended him. He supposedly confessed and has been convicted. You are 5 years late with your critism. I do not normally defend Bush but they did not suddenly make this claim.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
are they spinning now so that

'' well, we caught the sheik, so technically we got the leader ''

simply becasue they didnt want to get osama, and cant look like they failed?

More like, "Well, we caught the sheik, so technically we got the leader," so we can forget the man who offered to be the scapegoat for our work. Now we can move on.

After all, Bin Laden was never meant to be caught in the first place.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

All I know is somewhere out there someone living in a cave is still hating me for my freedom. I continue to be amazed by how that idiotic concept of a sales pitch still works on millions of dumb ass Americans. Perhaps it will take going into debt for another nine trillion dollars to make retarded Americans feel safe, what do I know, nothing. Let's go shopping!!!

This comment made my day hahaha

anyways back to topic, well they don't want to VS Muslims and Russia at the same time, remember they were trying to create an alliance with Russia on "war on terror". Now they don't want Muslims and Russia to unite forces, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", works fine in this scenario.

Iran, China and Russia are already good budies, add alittle Indian spice in it and alittle latino pride and America is screwed
. Europe is not going to help America, that's for sure since they got all these green party members who love Bob Marley and asking for world peace, inside their system. America is all alone, the only countries who will help them is well you know the third world ie American Samoa

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Well it goes like this..

We chase one fella around the globe, invading countries, spend billions upon billions of dollars, suffer 34k American casualties (4k deaths, 30k severe and critical injuries) and when you fail to come up with an explanation as to why we have come up with nothing...

Well you change the name to someone you already got.

Though, I think this means the War on Terror is over, if we got our man, eh?

Pretty much, except that we never intended on getting OBL...well, not "we" we... The ones who put the whole show together to drag us into war (to the benefit of the war suppliers).

And yes, we have spent gazillions, and have mourned many dead and maimed. And since they got one guy (prolly someone OBL didn't like and so they got that particular guy for that reason) and started changing their tune.

As far as the War on the Terrorist of the Day... Don't count on it, eh?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have two things to say about this topic DD.

1) how can anyone take any press jockey from the white house serious since all they are doing is spouting the same idiotic crap as the HIID (head idiot in charge) does everytime someone pulls that string on his neck;

2) there is a reason why they cant keep the story straight...

"9-1-1 Was An Inside Job",
"9-1-1 Was An Inside Job"!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
It must be nice to have such a porous reality so that they can rewrite history whenever the facts become uncomfortable.

Sounds rather 1984ish, eh?

I keep saying, they are using that book as a blueprint.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Convenient discovery, just before "W" leaves office. For the sake of his legacy, now it is, after seven years of calling Bin Laden the "mastermind of 9/11, "Oh, we have the real mastermind." Bull #.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Pity George Orwell didn't predict the internet or the whole plan might have actually worked...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
I don't think they've ever claimed OBL was the "mastermind" behind the 9/11 attacks. He was the leader of Al Qaeda, though, so they hold him responsible. I don't think they've said he's the one that actually came up with the plan.

From June, 2002:

Bin Laden aide alleged mastermind behind 9/11 attacks

WASHINGTON -- Investigators believe they have identified a Kuwaiti lieutenant of Osama bin Laden as the likely mastermind of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a senior U.S. counterterrorism official said yesterday.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, designated one of the FBI's most-wanted terrorists, is at large in Afghanistan or nearby, the law enforcement official said. "There's lots of links that tie him to 9/11," the official told The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity. "He's the most significant operational player out there right now."

Wow, they were planning OBL's exit strategy back then, I do believe. An UNNAMED official, eh? Great. I'm sayin'... They never intended to "catch" OBL.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
What is interesting is that as far as I know no one has taken a hard look at the original blueprints for the twin towers.

Someone may have pointed out after this post, but the blueprints are "off limits." Heh. Imagine that. No one is allowed to look at them. But there was a book published in the 1970's, I think it was, that was discussing the marvels of architecture, and the Towers were among those selected as showcase pieces. There was a drawing of a floorplan, taken, would presume, from the actual blueprints (they were available back then - not sure when they became unavailable, but I'll bet it was around 9/11/01...).

Interesting thing... It showed more central supports, and bigger supports than the drawings that were examined by the various investigating groups...

Hmmm. Maybe the book was wrong.

(It was about 5 years ago I read this (and saw the scan from the book, and other evidence); hunt as I might, I am not finding this info now.)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by Amaterasu

Pity George Orwell didn't predict the internet or the whole plan might have actually worked...

I've been saying all along that the reason they are scrambling to shut down the internet as we know it is because Orwell did not foresee it. They were unprepared.

Still, reading the stuff here about how Faux News is seen as the ONLY source of truth... Rather sends shivers up my spine. Maybe they WILL win...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Really?
When will the top law enforcers of our country get a back bone and take the real criminals our of the White House and put them in the Big House where they belong?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just read the thread title.

Great. Now Bush is on the way out the door, they figure to tell us something we all knew all along anyway. Thanks for nothing, Whitehouse.

Now .... are we going to have to wait another 7 years before they finally admit Israelis and zionists masterminded Sept. 11 ?

14 years ?

21 years ?

Ever ?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I would just like to know if any of you have ever seen Zeitgeist the movie? They make a few very interesting points regarding the 'war on terror', points you may find very suprising.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Warning: do not watch this movie if you are not openminded...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Terror?

The only "Terror" I see is the terror Americans (Land of the free? err we have a Constitution!, don't we?) are exposed to every day since 911. How easy do your Leaders have it with you lot? tell any cock and bull story (as in a action movie) and one and all fall for it!

Why hasn't Bush and Chaney been brought before a Court? what must they do to you all before you have had enough, the next step that I can see coming to America is a false flag atomic strike to get you all so riled up to attack Iran!

Is Keith Olberman the only one on your Continent who has eyes to see and ears to hear, and can put two and two together?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lyrian

The trick of fascism is to make everyone think all the power is in a tiny minority of people, and to keep everyone from talking to each other so as not to be able to organise dissent.

It is, at it's core, psychological, as everyone in their right mind knows that most people, by now, have smelt what bush and cº are cooking. And only those on the payroll defend it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Debunker nation had better watch their backs. The Bush administration is going to massage their 9/11 story right out from under sincere debunkers everywhere.

You can loathe every other aspect of the Bush administration, but never accuse them of inflexibility.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join