It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 7th Anniversary of Attacks, Whitehouse Claims Bin Laden was Not the 'Mastermind' of Sept. 11!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Anybody ever heard of shock & awe? Check out how the Government does brainwashing. First inflict trauma then come in as if to save us from what? Ever heard of PROJECT BLUEBEAM. i AM NOT A CONSPIRISTS, but liked to be informed.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
reply to post by Rockpuck

And if it's indeed that war on terror is over, could it be that there is a grand shift in strategy?

it seems that MSM suggests that there is a new cold war coming.

could it be; good bye war on terror, we have new war to work with now since we got our man?

oh its hardly over... in fact, i'd say that "terror" net is widening and reaching much deeper than ever. I mean the american gov't is already starting to "leak" new "terrorist within propaganda."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

can't wait for the new McCarthyism to start rolling in in earnest.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When investigating a subject, it is important to ask the same questions over and over again. If the subject is lying their answers will change. This has happened over and over again with 9/11.

At first the administration called UBL the Mastermind behind the attacks. Latter on the administration claimed that the attacks were a co authored plot between UBL and Saddam Husein, lately the Administration has changed it's story yet again to make KSM the focus of the plot.

What I am wondering is why police detectives all around the country don't jump up unanimously and cry fowl?

At this point more and more people around the country have stopped believing the official story behind the 9/11 attacks. I once had a conversation with a former police investigator, he was shocked to learn about building 7. Having lived in NY and doing police work there, he was familiar with the WTC complex and Building 7 yet he thought that it was torn down with the rest of the complex after the attacks were over, he was shocked to realise that it had fell into itself on the day of 9/11.

The point of my argument is this. A criminal cannot keep a straight story. Someone who is telling the truth won't change their story. They don't have to, they are telling the truth. If your lying you can't keep the same lie going, cracks will appear in your story and you will change your story in order to cover those cracks.

This is what we are seeing in the case of 9/11

I encourage everyone to take the time to read the 9/11 commission report, all the official reports that are publicly available, and see how over time the official story has changed over and over again. This isn't rocket science this is simple investigative query. When a criminal cannot keep the same story going. Then you know the criminal is lying. They wouldn't have to change the story over and over again if they were telling the truth.

Whatever the real facts are to the case of 9/11 they are slowly being eroded over time through the grace of revisionist history. Fortunately for us nearly immediately after the attacks, people cried fowl and started collecting all the video and photographic evidence they could. What is interesting is that as far as I know no one has taken a hard look at the original blueprints for the twin towers.

But no, we ignore the fact that the majority of the supposed hijackers were actually from Saudi Arabia, not Afghanistan, we ignore the fact that UBL used to be in the employ of the CIA, we ignore the facts. We just argue over semantics and speculation because the speculation weakens our investigation.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If anyone has taken a serious look into this entire situation, after much research it is plain to see that this was the idea of yousef and KSM and this is fact, they know that .

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
it's because osama is dead and has been ... the u.s. has just been using his legacy to fuel the war on terror...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For the few of you who have not heard these that Johnny and I did last year..... they still ring true a year later...

Dave

William Rodriguez - The Last Man Out Of The Twin Towers

9/11 Memories By Owners, Members and Staff

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
And people ask how the German people could have let the Nazis commit all those war crinmes. Because the Nazis had the forerunner to FOX News spouting propaganda. If you tell a lie big enough...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sigh.....
The truth is out there for everyone to see....
If anyone still has doubts about what went on,then they are truly blind.
The fact that some people say "saddam did it"makes me sick to my stomach...

The fact that people will continue to believe what CNN,FOX and any other news outlet has to say,makes me lose faith in humanity nothing less.

I hope everyday from the bottom of my heart that the "unthinking majority" will wake up,alas alas...they don't.

Spike

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I can't believe the White House has once again, changed the official story. But the people have followed along, believing whatever they've said, why should they stop now?

This is incredible to the point of being almost funny. Almost.

I have never believed the official story, so this isn't really a shock. I just can't believe the gall!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I was given this vid. by a member of ATS supporting your claim. If it's true the woman in this vid. may have died because of what she knew and now her husband has been sworn in as the new Pakistani Pres..

[edit on 11-9-2008 by anyone]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yeah its tough to catch a dead man.
Wake up Amerika.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well it goes like this..

We chase one fella around the globe, invading countries, spend billions upon billions of dollars, suffer 34k American casualties (4k deaths, 30k severe and critical injuries) and when you fail to come up with an explanation as to why we have come up with nothing...

Well you change the name to someone you already got.

Though, I think this means the War on Terror is over, if we got our man, eh?

If you're comfortable with Bin Laden still roaming around free, AND your comfortable that Sheikh Mouhammud's followers won't retaliate against the U.S. for holding him captive, and you're comfortable that they will never attack the U.S. again in another 9/11 style attack, and you're comfortable that no other radical extremist group will attack the U.S. in a 9/11 style attack, then yes, the war on terror is over.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hahahahahahahaha [etc.]

Now that I got that off my chest... could it be that they saw Morgan Spurlock's latest film and decided "it's just not worth it?".

There was a time when I thought government was impertive. Then I came to the conclusion it was a necessity in certain areas. These days I think it's becoming a liability. These modern day lunatics are going to turn me into an anarchist yet...

Mod Edit: Character edit for page distortion - Jak

[edit on 11/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't believe what the White House is saying!! Osama Bin Laden is indeed the mastermind. Khalid Sheik Mohammed was the scapegoat. The White House doesn't want Osama Bin Laden hurt by any American vigilantes. So if you say that Osama was not the mastermind but Sheik Mohammed who is already caught, then nobody needs to go after Osama Bin Laden, and he is safe. But I believe Osama did it since he ordered it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the story changes because of new revelations...
the doofus intel agencies have been in a survival mode, & trying to cover-their-butts with anything that diverts attention that they played a dangerous cat & mouse game with Arab & radical Islam elements...

the cadre of 9-11 perps were allowed to attempt their scheme by the very agencies that are there to protect us.

talking about newer revelations... the Asharqalawsat.com news site
recently published this report called: 'Sheikh Said: Al Qaeda Financier'

see: www.asharqalawsat.com...

which (in brief) lays out the facts that Ahmed Mohamed Osman Abu Al Yazid aka: Sheikh Said was the 'CFO' for the al Qaeda outfit back in the '90s-2000s... and as the orgs financier told bin Laden that paying for the 9-11 operation was a waste... but bin Laden over ruled his opinion and said to go ahead and finance what turned out to be the 9-11 attacks.

~read the short article, it includes the relationships of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and M. Atta to the proposed campaign that became 9-11~

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Don't believe what the White House is saying!! Osama Bin Laden is indeed the mastermind. Khalid Sheik Mohammed was the scapegoat. The White House doesn't want Osama Bin Laden hurt by any American vigilantes. So if you say that Osama was not the mastermind but Sheik Mohammed who is already caught, then nobody needs to go after Osama Bin Laden, and he is safe. But I believe Osama did it since he ordered it.

So let me get this straight, we shouldn't believe them about this part of 9/11, but every other part about 9/11 they want us to believe is the gods honest truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Absolute Horse Poo!
I am so unbelievably pissed off right now.
They honor the souls that died by trying to ONCE AGAIN spin and distort history to better suit their story.
The saddest freaking (I would like to use the other F word but...) thing about this is that my fellow American's will swallow it like a spoon full of sugar.
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE VICTIMS OF 9/11 AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER "OSAMA BIN LADIN IS THE MASTERMIND"
Screw you Bush Administration, you all disgust me.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
For the few of you who have not heard these that Johnny and I did last year..... they still ring true a year later...

Dave

William Rodriguez - The Last Man Out Of The Twin Towers

9/11 Memories By Owners, Members and Staff

Thank you Dave. I missed that interview and I can't say how much that testimony means. William is NOT making things up as he goes and has NOT changed his story from the day this event happened. I just wanted to give this post another hit just so people can listen to this man.

His testimony on the explosions BEFORE the plane hits is key and yet his testimony to the 911 commission was NOT included in their report. Why? Why was so much left out? Come on debunkers/skeptics. Please answer me this?

Let alone his powerful story of heroism and bravery displayed by himself AND the firefighters and police officers that day.

And what truly kills me is that he is on the 'no fly' list. This administration sucks. Period. They are criminals and have a lot of answers to give. Dang it, I'm worked up now.

Listen to this interview if you haven't.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Something isn't right with this story. I wonder if the Sheikh took the fall for Bin Laden.

Take a look at this article, posted Dec. 13, 2001.

The pentagon released a tape of Osama bin Laden discussing the successful attacks of September 11. Administration officials said it makes clear that bin Laden was the mastermind behind the operation. Ray Suarez begins our report.
RAY SUAREZ: The tape bore a label indicating it was made on November 9. Administration officials wouldn't reveal exactly how or when they got it, except to say it was found in a house in Jalalabad after anti-Taliban forces moved in. The U.S. Government translated the Arabic conversation and provided subtitles. The tape, which has a home video quality, shows bin Laden sitting on the floor in a bare room in a house in Kandahar. With him are several other men, including two aides and an unidentified cleric, or Sheikh. Bin Laden, identified on screen as UBL, made it clear he planned the September 11 attacks.

The article goes on to mention that a "Sheikh" is in the tape saying "Allah be praised" when the details of the attack are discussed of by Bin Laden. Could this be the same Sheikh we now have in custody?

Source: www.pbs.org...

Clearly this tape contradicts what Perino said, unless there's a difference in the definitions of the terms "masterminded" and "planned". Perino could just be flat out having a brain fart.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by sos37]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Semantics, folks. She clearly identified bin Laden's role in the briefing and it had not changed from the role they've pegged on him since day one. Bin Laden was the one who setup the plan required to carry out the plot and gave the ultimate orders, KSM was the one who actually masterminded the plot itself. You're arguing over nothing more than a semantical difference between Dana Pierino & Tony Snow. FOX News (and virtually every other news organization) used the term "mastermind" to describe bin Laden because it is a far quicker, more provocative title than "Al Qaida leader who gave the final orders to carry out mastermind KSM's plot." Tony Snow was FOX's #1 man so obviously he brought alot of the same semantics to the position at the White House that he had used on a daily basis on air at FOX.

It's the same thing if Keith Olbermann ever takes a position as press secretary for the Democrats and refers to Karl Rove as "Turd Blossom" while the next guy in simply calls him Karl Rove. My God, if this isn't running very close to the "it depends on what the definition of is, is" nonsense.

Quoted for truth. Its not that hard to figure out. Everyone OBL is the head of AQ and we knew it was AQ. It was not until we captured a few top AQ terrorist that we learned that it was not the brainchild of OBL but KSM.

Besides KSM killed OBL after he would not give a green light for the hit on 9/11. OBL came out right after 9/11 with an audio message saying that he did not order the attack but then said he understood why it was done. OBL was killed at Torah Bora for one not ordering the 9/11 attack but then some say intentionally leading U.S. forces to his location.

Remember how all the Arabs stopped fighting for a day during the raid on Torah Bora? Thats when they announced OBL was dead. Or he is just hanging out with Putin, Who really knows?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join