It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Robbie Williams articles today UFO 10/09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh gosh...

I hate all the medias folks when they do things like that!

Aren't there any laws against what they do right now to our loved Robbie.. I mean how can they descredit someone's reputation all around the world for money.

This is ridiculous... and they don't even write their sources ... what the heck?? If you got a story that you'd like to let them know about, they'll ask about your sources.. and when it's their turn, they print papers without valide sources...

LEAVE ROBBIE WILLIAMS ALONE

Can't he have a life like everybody please? No maybe, if there is anybody from the medias reading this, well, go make your money on someone else's reputation like our loved politicians *cough* *cough* but NOT someone who's done nothing to you folks.

Im sure that some of the medias people go to the church and believe in a god who hasn't shown its existence.. yet .. maybe one day Who am I to judge God? But please, don't descredit someone who has the balls to speak and be heard, Robbie Williams is only saying something that MILLIONS of people believe in... UFOS UFOS UFOS, yes, we believe in UFOS, he believes in UFOS and he got some balls too but you don't
We all know that even if a UFOS with an army of ETs would pass right in front of your faces, you medias folks wouldn't write the story because you would be too afraid for your ''career'' ATLEAST respect someone who has the balls to do somehing that you would never do thanks!

Leave Robbie Williand alone, we love him .

~Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Maybe Robbie saw one of these...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
2 or is it 3 days on now and still they are taling about him. Anybody else worried about RW state of health...........Anybody?.............No...........Just them then

Robbie Williams 'visited by aliens'
Bang! Showbiz | Friday, 12 September 2008

Robbie Williams says he was visited by an alien just after he'd written a song about extraterrestrial beings.

The Angels singer - who is fascinated by intergalactic beings and goes on UFO spotting camping trips - claims a strange light flew into the Los Angeles recording studio where he was working and then went back out again as he looked on in amazement.

He said: "I had just finished writing a song called Arizona, which is about alien abduction, where there was this glow. It was magic."

Robbie is now planning to hire a jet-ski to search the sea off Malibu, where it has been claimed UFOs have landed.

Meanwhile, friends of the singer are said to be increasingly concerned about his mental state and the reclusive lifestyle he is living.

Source

[edit on 12-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
*shrugs* It sells newspapers. Robbie has had alot worse than this said about him so I'm sure he really doesn't give a toss. Everytime Robbie is mentioned with the word UFO it might just make 1 more person decide to find out what this whole UFO thing is all about so it's all good as far as I am concerned.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Aw I hope Rob is ok with the passing of his cousin. My thoughts are with him.

As someone else said, the rags (especially here in the UK) are too darn lazy to write their own story, so it's a simple thing of cut and paste so they dont have to do much work. I hate tabloid papers anyway - I only heard Rob uses this site through an ATS email!

We rarely get anything in the news about UFO's this side of the pond, so hopefully with Rob's presence and interest in it will now give the topc a bit more of a public interest

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
sadly, they don't mention the site or where you can hear the interview. the reason for this is, presumably, to appear as if they've got a "scoop."

bummer..... though media hores will do this from time to time.

yourself and springer seem to have jumped on the rw train?

good for you....he sounds like a decent bloke.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well, lets see. ATS posts an interview with Robbie on the 8th where he discusses this stuff....

The papers pick up on it and two days later, its in them

New travels? Its not rocket science is it?

Hey, but no one acknowledged ATS!! What the..?

And needless to say, this has been going on on two Indian TV channels since yesterday, but darn! No mention of where they got all that info from. ATS obviously and no one had the gumption to give due credit to the source!

It's a bad, bad, bad world, what?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

in an effort to not add to the rags and their horrific reporting regarding celebs, Rob isn't mourning the loss of his cousin Wendy O. I was merely playing along with Iron Man - Wendy O. Williams was the singer of The Plasmatics and was not related to Rob.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten2012yourself and springer seem to have jumped on the rw train?

good for you....he sounds like a decent bloke.

on the contrary, Rob jumped on the ATS Train. He is a decent bloke.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Good to see Robbie putting light to our space brothers and sisters as many people follow him!

Watch Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

UFO Contact

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So, what so special about his story?? Anyone (not famous) with a story like that would have been ridiculed to say the least here on ATS. There is no prove on his story (like photo's or video). Maybe just witnesses. I've seen better stories been blown away within a hour on ATS.

But this is Robbie Williams, so it has to be true! Sorry 'I don't buy it, just I would not buy parfume of David Beckham, to make me play better?

In my oppinion RW does more damage to ATS than gaining more credibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

I see your point, and I agree to some extent. You could say that he is not held up to the same standard as everyone else, however you could also say that some of his credibility is in the fact that he risks more public ridicule than the average person for simply coming forward and sharing his experience. To take that risk for no reason would be very unreasonable. What would be the motivation for such a move? If he did not see what he said he saw then why would he open himself up to ridicule and scrutiny? He really has nothing to gain but the freedom to now speak freely with other people with the same experiences or interests without having to hide his identity. I really don't see any other motive to make statements of sightings when your someone in the public eye. That in itself is something to take into consideration. What most people who have not seen a UFO do not understand is that when you are in that moment you are not thinking about proving what you are experiencing in that moment to the rest of the world.. you are just struck with awe and wondering what the hell? Its only later that you slap yourself and think .. I should have run and grabbed a camera.. thats if that was even an option. It is only UFO investigators that are always aware of having a camera ready and the presence of mind to use it instead of just staring in awe when you see something like this.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I Kind of agree with you, although I find it very hard to believe that he won't be getting anything from this,he is a "celebrity" after all, don't get me wrong I am pleased that he has come out and talked about his experience, but it seems that in 2008 its fashionable to believe in the paranormal and UFO'S, what with all the documentarys on tv and the articles in the paper its easy for "Celebs" to take a ride on it.

However, the reason I am swayed to your thinking is that RW isn't a limelight guy I mean he doesn't have the Paris Hilton personality/persona (thank god) trying to get in the news everyday. Therefore I believe RW story to be true and I hope he carries on getting this as much global attention as possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by NephraTari

in 2008 its fashionable to believe in the paranormal and UFO'S, what with all the documentarys on tv and the articles in the paper its easy for "Celebs" to take a ride on it.

I don't know that its fashionable.. I don't see many other celebs stating they have seen a UFO, at least not recently.

However, the reason I am swayed to your thinking is that RW isn't a limelight guy I mean he doesn't have the Paris Hilton personality/persona (thank god) trying to get in the news everyday. Therefore I believe RW story to be true and I hope he carries on getting this as much global attention as possible.

I really wouldn't know, all I know of him is what he has presented here. From what I have seen.. he is not as you said a typical publicity whore.(can I say that?).
But again as I said.. what do I know? Not MUCH!
He is not really well known here in the states. At least not to the unhip like myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeurin an effort to not add to the rags and their horrific reporting regarding celebs, Rob isn't mourning the loss of his cousin Wendy O.

dude....you really need to be careful
seriously, with a subject like that i'm easily confused
lol! wow you made my heart stop and now i feel like a dumbass....

(i honestly thought it was the truth then... so if at any point i get all "are you being serious" stuff - that's just me treading carefully so i make myself appear to be less of a dumbass and more... well, intelligent is a long way off...kinda, haha!)

so - undigging myself out of a hole...ahem. back on the loop

(i hope im not looking too stupid now?!!!)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

....I don' t hope and don't think that robbie williams is a scientology member .. If so, I'm sure he wouldn't tell it to us

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

in an effort to not add to the rags and their horrific reporting regarding celebs, Rob isn't mourning the loss of his cousin Wendy O. I was merely playing along with Iron Man - Wendy O. Williams was the singer of The Plasmatics and was not related to Rob.

He's not?
Aw Crikey... next it'll be that he's not related to 60's British Black
comedian of favourite of 'The Golden Shot', Charlie Williams.

Darn newspapers, just can't trust 'em.
I suppose his distant relation Williams Tell never did the apple thing.
Bah!

[edit on 12-9-2008 by IronMan]

[edit on 12-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I am astounded at how full of bollocks these articles are, the one that claims a "close friend" is worried because they know he hasn't left his mansion in 83 days just takes the cake. I guess it was his double we were hanging out with. Do these tripe merchants just make stuff up or do they hire people to make it up for them?

Bah...

Springer...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Springer]

You are apparently not familiar with the scope of RW's celebrity in the UK and other places. But familiar enough to plaster his name and face all over the site, poor research?

Lies have been written for years about the man.

btw...i sent the admins an email because I can't do u2u yet and was told i would get a reply in 48 hours...still waiting. Bet if my name was Robbie Williams I would have had a reply.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

sadly, they don't mention the site or where you can hear the interview. the reason for this is, presumably, to appear as if they've got a "scoop."

So it is a scoop for ATS? Not just a bunch of people interested in UFO's..I am American and thus full of skepticism and this all stinks of promotion.

Can I go on the next adventure?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Humphrey

no, not a scoop for us. if it was, we'd have promoted the hell out of it prior to releasing the interview.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join