It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Robbie Williams articles today UFO 10/09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Now this is where beliefs can get scary. I didn't know that Robbie was a scientologist. Is he? I mean I myself have seen things only a few percent of the population have been allowed to see, but I don't think I could ever fall for a "religion" in which one is made to pay money for cleansing packets, membership, or other "snake-oil" cures extoling the belief that we as humans don't need any medicines, and we can overcome any sickness or mental ill by following the scientologist teachings.

I guess it could be said that even Christianity has at times been taken over by outside factions selling the same old BS.

But while Robbie has been witness to one side of the paranormal spirit world in his UFO being/spaceship sightings, he proly hasn't seen the other side as I have been allowed. That experience along with another witness to corroborate, allowed me to make perfect sense of my alien/ufo experiences, as well as the 'blow your mind' spiritual intervention in my life as a direct result of praying to the God who dwells in heaven (Jesus)

So in trying to make sense of it all, we see how people could fall for the theory that some alien being named XXXX killed some aliens on earth and now their left over essence is jumping on us regular humans causing all the negativity, and by the way, we sell a clensing packet called xoxoxo for a mere 100,000k that will allow you to get rid of the alien negative spirits.

It is an old story of nothing more than a made up story to collect lots of money for those at the top of the org. Robbie if you read this post, I hope you take no offence if you really are a scientologist. I'm tolerant, but I just can't help but try to help those who are seeking, and that is all I'm trying to do. Peace!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Mmmm.... I don't know if he's a scientologist or not,
but his comic brother Robin used to have me rolled
up in laughter in Mork & Mindy.
Robbie is great, like his other uncle, the well-known
NBC anchor man Brian.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Let me put the Scientology rumor to rest... not true, he supposedly checked it out but that was it... Admittedly I've never asked him about it, mostly because it's none of my business, but he sure as hell doesn't talk like or act like any Scientologist I've met.

There all better.

I am astounded at how full of bollocks these articles are, the one that claims a "close friend" is worried because they know he hasn't left his mansion in 83 days just takes the cake. I guess it was his double we were hanging out with. Do these tripe merchants just make stuff up or do they hire people to make it up for them?

Bah...

Springer...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They employ people to make it up Mr. Springer.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Do these tripe merchants just make stuff up or do they hire people to make it up for them?

or someone who hasn't had a return call from Rob in quite a while is assuming Rob never leaves the house rather than face the more likely explanation, that Rob doesn't hang with him as much as he used to.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think its very important that other celebs who are interested in UFO/Phenomoma should make there feelings be known.

RW has a fan base that is a very young generation. Its the younger generation that will lead our countries one day. The more exposed this younger generation is to ATS type topics the better. Ok there is some dis-info but if you asked the average bloke in the street what a chemtrail was Or if they had heard of The Face on Mars - he wouldnt have a clue. (im not claiming they are true or not
)

It appears the papers will write any old garbage to sell a 30p newspaper - it annoys me, but this is the world we live in.

What I like about RW coming forward is that it has even led to my kids now asking me questions about ATS type info. I would much prefer them to be influenced by the likes of RW to ask more questions about our world rather than loading up the PS3 every night. (I keep telling them the PS3 is mine anyway :lol

The more we can influence the yonger generations to ask and think more = the better.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by IronMan

he's still mourning the passing of his cousin Wendy O.

Gulp! I had to google Wendy... I'm getting old, although
I was always a little square. Nobody appreciates Mantovani
these days...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ah Robbie Williams seems a cool guy. I guess ATS think using him in articles and stuff will give them more exposure, im not sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Correction, Rob looked into Scientology on his own but never met with them or anything of the sort since it wasn't his bag.

Like the great majority of the tripe written about him the "Scientology rumor" is utter bunk as well.

Yes I asked him because I didn't want to speak for him.

There you have it.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I agree with Dax, it certainly won't do him any harm.
Some of the media might wanna rip it up abit, but most
folk will see him as normal as the rest of us on this site.

His grandad Theodore Samuel Williams,best known as
Ted Williams, nicknamed The Kid, the Splendid Splinter,
Teddy Ballgame and The Thumper, was an American
left fielder and I'm quite sure he'll have seen some strange
things pass overhead.
Well Done again.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

omg springer said bollocks!

Soon you will be calling yourself a yank.

But back OT.. we all know they will print anything they think will sell a newspaper whether it has any basis in fact or not.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I know! I was shocked to hear such utterences.
Well good luck to Robbie I say and if he's reading this,
I hope he can pass on my regards to his Great Uncle,
Mr. 'Moon-River' Andy Williams.

I once saw him in Vegas playing Solitaire... the only game
in town, and every road that takes me....
My eyes are watering now.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

I agree 100% that UFO is one of the most important subjects here on ATS. I am not sure that it will lead to free energy, but people are doing quite well coming up with ideas for alternative energy without outside help recently.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

"IMO, UFOs is one of the most important subject on these boards because their existence could bring us much closer to free energy. Meaning that the ruling elite would loose one of their most important control mechanism."

I just wanted to mention that this search for free energy is near.

It is based upon the method some UFO's use for power and to navigate.

Your right about it is time to break free of this oil money based living base to work for the good of us beings. It would be nice to have power to live anywhere and to travel much for the experience. We could use it in cars soon if things go well and the right people see these energy devices.

May the Light guide you and you hear the singing spheres.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There may well be one day when the-powers-that-be
will relinquish their hold on the free alternative types
of energy and we can then put the hunger and greed
problems to bed.

If we do this, I'm quite sure then that we'll be contacted
and we can possibly, be mature for the first time in our
time here.

J.P.R Williams, the Welsh Rugby player is not a relation,
I believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh I nearly forgot... I little known factoid of
Robbie's ancestry is that his famous Great Great
(on & on) uncle was 'Bobby' William The Conqueror,
who as we all know was prominent in the Norman
Conquest.
He's a gold-mine this one nuh?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That's because me Mum and Dad emigrated from Canada and Mum's family was British.

Admittedly I lost the "odd accent" shortly after moving to Texas at the ripe old age of 7.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

But you still like fish & chips nuh?... and warm beer?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

ah that explains it! was gonna say you picked that up FAST!
I have lots of UK friends but it took a long time before I started repeating their slang back to them out of habit. TX can take the accent out of anyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I recently saw Robbie on a 'Cribs' show and he
remarked "look a this sun... and you wonder why
I live here!"
Old Blighty can compete with Californian sunshine.
I wonder if he's visited Rendlesham?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join