It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Robbie Williams articles today UFO 10/09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by enlighten2012yourself and springer seem to have jumped on the rw train?

good for you....he sounds like a decent bloke.

on the contrary, Rob jumped on the ATS Train. He is a decent bloke.

touche'

true, though what i meant is that you guys are speaking out about the media v's rw ectect. i suppose you really wouldent unless you cared thats all.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Humphrey

we promote things to our members via u2u. we don't send out mass emaisl to non members, we didn't issue a press release, we haven't spoken to any papers etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

in this thread, about all the articles, we are discussing the articles. In the thread discussing the trip we aren't.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If he wants to help us, then let him help bringing the evidence for the existence of ufo's and its relationship to Aliens.
Let him reach people who can otherwise not be reached.

If he only wants to tell a story; well... get beck in line, there are still hundreds of stories to be told, often ones with some kind of proof

no means to insult anybody; but just remove the "famous load" from the story an THEN see what remains... just a story....

About him being vunerable; I think he's beyond any vunerability.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

maybe robs a grey?????

lovin angels?

whats that all about?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In light of the fact that this thread is for discussion of the many articles apparently in many british tabloids and newspapers, and it is NOT about Robbie Williams' Scientology beliefs as noted by his spokesperson and ATS moderator, his relatives, whether staff are overly impressed with this celebrity and his story is being given undue attention and weight and front page stories, let me comment on the articles.

Is it really any great surprise that British newspapers would pounce on this story if this celebrity is as huge as it sounds as if he is in the UK? Why the surprise and indignation that vultures act like vultures? I can't believe that this celebrity and the ATS owners/administrators who were involved in this "interview" are that surprised, or for that matter anyone else is, given the circumstances and the nature of the media today. It's a bit like being surprised that Tom Cruise would be discussed in US tabloids if he came to ATS and went on a hike looking for UFO's with the owners/moderators and an "interview" about the event was on the front page of the site.

What is the complaint...that the tabloids picked this story up (surely this can be a surprise to no one) or that ATS isn't being credited for their assocation with the celebrity?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You may not have called any newspapers or issued a press release but I have received more emails about this interview than any other topic on
ATS. Amd this is what you say, but as a conspiracy site, I have my doubts. I can't imagine you are complaining about the articles in the papers. No such thing as bad publicity.

One of my posts was deleted, why? On topic but probably a bit derogatory to the local celeb.

Funny thing is you have no idea who any of us are, which of us are celebs, reporters, or just "ordinary" people.

And still waiting for the admins to get to me regarding the email I sent well over 48 hours ago. *off to change my name to Robbie Williams*

we promote things to our members via u2u. we don't send out mass emaisl to non members, we didn't issue a press release, we haven't spoken to any papers etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The thing you have to ask is why didn't they mention ATS? sounds a bit strange to me, for instance they could have an article on how Robbie William rarely leaves his house and when he does he meets with 'the tin hat hopefuls' from the cookie site ATS looking for little green men. That would have fetched a few s'n-word's from some folk surely?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by enlighten2012

in this thread, about all the articles, we are discussing the articles. In the thread discussing the trip we aren't.

whos speaking about the trip?

yours and springers posts on this thread seem to be making point of the bs the articles portray in regards to ats, r.w ect and i applaud you guys for that. how is that mentioning the trip?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am sorry but I am not following you?

(sorry for the short post, but can't say much more as I don't understand)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

The thing you have to ask is why didn't they mention ATS? sounds a bit strange to me, for instance they could have an article on how Robbie William rarely leaves his house and when he does he meets with 'the tin hat hopefuls' from the cookie site ATS looking for little green men. That would have fetched a few s'n-word's from some folk surely?

Maybe because if they mentioned ATS then people would find this website.... find the interview Robbie did and then realise that the tabloids made most of it up and stretched what he said to fit their agenda.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nothing personal guys, I'm over Robbie Williams threads.

Just think of the amount of pre pubesent teens jumping on this site now? Aye CARUMBA!

He seems nice and all, but why don't you guys at ATS concentrate on real people (not illuminated superstars). I know Project Camelot is setting the real pace atm for upto date real information, and not just basking in the fame of a 'pop-star'.

Keep it real, drop the comercial BS and those god awful "WHEN WILL YOU DIE" banner ads, and baby like blood ritual ads, ("we can't stop that blah blah"). Personally, to me, pop stars are no more than a part of the agenda, and they know it, willingly. Pop stars also can taint the topic at hand. Pop stars and their egos should stay away from exposing anything the public should hear. Pop stars are no better than the average you or I, and deserve no mantle to boast "their beliefs".

Z

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Nothing personal guys, I'm over Robbie Williams threads.

!

He seems nice and all, but why don't you guys at ATS concentrate on real people (not illuminated superstars). I know Project Camelot is setting the real pace atm for upto date real information, and not just basking in the fame of a 'pop-star'.

Personally, to me, pop stars are no more than a part of the agenda, and they know it, willingly. Pop stars also can taint the topic at hand. Pop stars and their egos should stay away from exposing anything the public should hear. Pop stars are no better than the average you or I, and deserve no mantle to boast "their beliefs".

Z

I agree completely but by the looks of ATS they will soak it for all it's worth. I can't even go to my profile pages without his "ads" all over the place.

I never posted much as I enjoy reading the politcal pages but when the RW banners started appearing everywhere it "got to me".

Let the normal people get back in control, and drop fawning all over the celebrity. Who's next I wonder? Sammy Hagar? And as I said who knows who any of us are. And some "hidden" celebs on ATS are probably gagging on their breakfast every time they log in.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

OMG give it a rest. Everytime ATS does something that is a big project they change the homepage and layout etc. This is not something unique to this investigation. It has been done before and it will be done again. It has not a bleeping thing to do with who went along. It is simply the staffs way of trying to make everyone aware of the most recent big project.

I think you are just looking for excuses to spread negativity because you have some sort of chip on your shoulder.. although what your reasoning is.. I cannot even guess.. and I don't care too. ENOUGH!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

the way you describe it, there's a massive head shot of Rob on the site. I see something different.

Ten people in the tiny image on the top of the page. ten. ten people (Johnny was taking the pic) who went to the ranch to check it out, see if the hype was warranted. ten people. Rob was one. I was another, Springer, Ayda, Gavin, Danny, Chris etc were all there.

Wisdom of the crowd.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oops I suppose we all have to eat our words now ATS got a mention

Robbie said on the website Above Top Secret: “I’m not worried about my career. I’ve had my time in the sun time and time again

Daily Star

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join