It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Blacklisted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secret Master
if what Kogdog says is true, then you would have much to fear being "One of God's". specifically those who were not one of god's.

does not the bible state that by proclaiming yourself on of god's children you are opening yourself up to the evils of the world? dont ask me to cite the specific verse, but i do believe it is there

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man
John 15: 18,19 If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Yes, there are "blacklists". Some are govt. black-ops in origin. Some blacklists are from the various cults/churches/religions, "gangs", and secret societies. Did you write or say something that put you on a special govt. list? Others are simply some whack job with a lot of money making individuals, families, a "personal project"... for life. There are also paid gang stalkers who are hired by corporations to lean on someone who is causing or has caused them problems. Now... if you believe in the "spiritual"... if you are one of God's you will be "targeted" from birth. Never think of "life" as "normal" or fair. Your life could be changed forever just because someone likes the wife that you marry. Or maybe you simple bumped into the wrong person as you walked into that restaurant five years ago. Yes... life is that absurd. Or... maybe you simply did or said something.... "Right".

That's one of the most paranoia-inducing posts I've read in years. Particularly the "whack job with a lot of money making individuals, families, a "personal project"... for life". That would truly suck. It reminds me of the new movie "Eagle Eye". Makes you want to be as boring as humanly possible to thwart potential stalkers. The sad thing is, most of what you said is true, m.p.o., based on what I've observed and experienced myself.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man
John 15: 18,19 If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Do you ever think that just thinking this is true, makes it true to you?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored

Do you ever think that just thinking this is true, makes it true to you?

If I think that I'm say....... a dreaded "communist", would that make me "hated" by the gang/tribe/nation that I currently live in... the USA? Socrates was "hated" for "corrupting the youth of Greece". Did he make it so? Or... did the Greeks/World hate him for how he thought and lived? The KOG is at war with the world. We have cut the ties to the institutions into which we are "first born". Institutions don't take kindly to any loss of power/control. I would have to say that the world does indeed hate those that are "born again" into the new institutions of family/church/state that comprise the KOG. Blacklists, harassment, and oppression are the tools by which the "thugs" who currently control this planet maintain and enhance their power. University of Planet Weasel class Pecking Order 101..... choices so many choices. Be careful what goals you choose....... it will set fire to your life.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

That's one of the most paranoia-inducing posts I've read in years. Particularly the "whack job with a lot of money making individuals, families, a "personal project"... for life". That would truly suck. It reminds me of the new movie "Eagle Eye". Makes you want to be as boring as humanly possible to thwart potential stalkers. The sad thing is, most of what you said is true, m.p.o., based on what I've observed and experienced myself.

The world is a very dangerous place.... keep a low profile. Ah... it won't save you. There are those who devote their entire lives to the study of facial expressions and body language. The system from birth is designed to spot anyone who is "different". You can't hide what is in your heart. If you are looking for something better than what this world has to offer you will be blacklisted..... for life. Sorry...... dem's da' "rules".

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

KOGDOG,
I don't think the majority of THEM even are aware of why they hate us. They belong to him and therefore are subject to his control. It is a constant attack by the seen and unseen. I understand what you are talking about. It effects all aspects of our lives.

I have a feeling you will know exactly what I am talking about as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The world is a very dangerous place.... keep a low profile. Ah... it won't save you. There are those who devote their entire lives to the study of facial expressions and body language. The system from birth is designed to spot anyone who is "different". You can't hide what is in your heart. If you are looking for something better than what this world has to offer you will be blacklisted..... for life. Sorry...... dem's da' "rules".

If what you're saying is true, what if you find yourself married to a "player"?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by KOGDOG

KOGDOG,
I don't think the majority of THEM even are aware of why they hate us. They belong to him and therefore are subject to his control. It is a constant attack by the seen and unseen. I understand what you are talking about. It effects all aspects of our lives.

See, this is what I think as well. I think it's more a matter of mind control than anything, or even hypnosis.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There are those who devote their entire lives to the study of facial expressions and body language.

Surely you must know, the technological advancements go far, far beyond anything humanly detectable. Surely you must know this.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There are those who devote their entire lives to the study of facial expressions and body language.

Surely you must know, the technological advancements go far, far beyond anything humanly detectable. Surely you must know this.

I used the "facial exp. body lang." example because I was thinking of how children in schools are watched, categorized, and put on lists by "watchers" in our school systems. I really would like to emphasize that even if someone reading this subject doesn't believe in the "spiritual/supernatural" aspects of "life", please at least know or consider the likelihood that the "thugs" who run the show will do anything to maintain control. Yes, I thought of current software and other brain scanning equipment that can read "emotions". I doubt that any of such equipment is in our schools. The "watchers" in our schools are very perceptive and spot the "COG" immediately. "They" have been doing this for millennium without the aid of "technology". "They" know us..... time to wake up and learn to spot "them". Kind of fun once you learn the "game". You can mess with their heads as much as they attempt to do with our minds. The conflict is much more "freaky" than most know. Ancient ancestors knew.... some still do. The proof is all around us.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If what you're saying is true, what if you find yourself married to a "player"?

Very difficult situation for the Child of God to have to endure. Happens all the time. When a COG wakes up late... the consequences are severe. The only way to win in this seemingly no win situation is to have no fear when confronting the conflicting spirit. We are what God makes us from birth. Problem is we don't know for sure who is and who isn't a COG... only God knows. So... you interact with the adversarial spirit as Jesus did. As the adversary twists perception, confront the deceptions with "scripture". Don't ever let the twisted one get away with denigrating or undermining your confidence and power. The COG fear no one... There is a "Way" to always know and feel this power. You have to figure out what all that "whacky" shiznizzle is in the OT and NT. It was very... well.... almost ridiculous when I first read through all that "Idolatry, sacrifices, burning of carcasses as a pleasing incense to God" stuff... I kept at it... and finally.... WOW... very freaky... the hidden truth of the human history and Scripture is really bizarre. But... once you are awakened... NO FEAR... and "They" come out in the open.... which starts a whole new level in "The Game". Have fun... the "Test" was designed for the COG.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by KOGDOG

KOGDOG,

You know... I have debated with my daughter wether or not "they" are aware of who and what "they" are. At first I didn't think that "they"... knew. Now after taking "the game" to a new level... I think "they" do know what "they" are. The COG are in great danger until we WAKE UP! So much humiliation and loss of "rewards" going down among the COG. It's why I write on this and other forums... The Game is real. The sooner we can wake up the COG... the better our lives will be both now and for eternity. THEY KNOW US and "they" are awakened to what "they" are. The COG need to WAKE UP and play on the same level with "them".

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

For example, I apply for a job that I am MORE than qualified for. I have preference points for being a wounded veteran. My resume is strong, I show up for the interview early prepared, well groomed and dressed. I do not get the job. Over and over and over. Friends and family are stunned as to how I did nt get hired for some $10 an hour crap job. Just one example. (Most being Gov jobs).

Okay realistically here, you are getting the interview but not the job. It is something about your interviewing skills. Interviews are not really based on your qualifications, you may think so but that is where you are making a mistake.

In many cases, particularly $10 an hour jobs, it has a lot to do with what the interviewer thinks about your personality, how you would fit in with the other workers, if you will make the boss look good etc…

If you are expecting that your experience and knowledge is going to win the job for you that maybe your mistake. There are other candidates that are going to be qualified to some extent, and if the interviewer likes those candidates better for whatever reason they will get the job (unless it is something of a very specific nature where skills are the only factor).

You need to work on your interview skills. Generally a military background is a GOOD thing however if perhaps your coming off too strong in the interview you may not seem like a “team player” so to speak. When you are in an interview you are selling your self, pure and simple. Everything out of your mouth should be positive, should relay that you are a team player, that you will do great things for the company and particularly for the boss (if the boss is interviewing you). You exist completely for his glory, you want to make him believe that hiring you will be a great decision on his part and he will look great for having done so. Each and every statement you make should be ONLY positive, even negative stuff should be positive. Especially if they ask you about previous jobs or employers, always put a positive spin on it.

Have prepared stories about your “greatest accomplishments, biggest weakness, and other similar questions. Don’t be honest (well don't lie about factual things that could be checked on but feel free to be creative with examples that can never be proven or disproven), be appealing! Big difference! And if you have any executive friends or people that have done a lot of interviewing, even small business owners, ask them to help you, a lot of those guys have done a lot of interviewing or hired consultants to help them perfect THEIR interview techniques so they could offer you great advice.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I used the "facial exp. body lang." example because I was thinking of how children in schools are watched, categorized, and put on lists by "watchers" in our school systems. I really would like to emphasize that even if someone reading this subject doesn't believe in the "spiritual/supernatural" aspects of "life", please at least know or consider the likelihood that the "thugs" who run the show will do anything to maintain control.

I tend not to care what anyone without a deeper understanding thinks anymore. It's always amazed me how the stats for people who supposedly believe in God in America is as high as 80% yet people don't want to believe in the existence of an unseen "realm" accessed by manipulators who use far, far more advanced technology than we're aware of. It's the only logical explanation to events like, for example, someone being able to "read your mind" or someone being able to predict the next thing out of another person's mouth or the next song about to play on the radio. The only logical explanation that I can think of is if a being with a much more expanded perspective, who's able to access and use the realms we cannot perceive(the way we perceive and use our other senses), knows or even causes what's going to happen next and puts the thought into your subconscious.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya610,
My interview skills are poor. It is not what you say, it is how you say it and I am just to honest and not very good at BS ing.

I hoped that my past performance would stand for something and employers would assume since my past performance has been so outstanding that it would make sense that my future performance would also be outstanding.

So much for 10 preference points for being a disabled vet.

I don't always get the interview. Often I have applied for jobs that I am more than qualified for and I do not even get the interview.

Just got a notice in the mail yesterday that I will not get a $14 an hour job I applied for as a court security officer even though I was a military cop for 20 years which included court bailiff duties. The notice simply said their were other more qualified candidates.

Thanks for the advice though.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice though.

Have you gone to a temp agency? Interview skills often matter much less, or not at all at temp agencies. Sign up at a handful, once you get in the door with a company and work for a month you could easily land a full time job (and at a higher rate than what the agency was paying you). Agencies often charge two or three times per hour what they are paying you, so companies that use temp agencies are often doing pretty well, and can you can negotiate a much higher salary when you go permanent.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In answer to the question "are you blacklisted", which was the OP's original thought, yes, yes I believe I am on someone's sh#t l#st and very much the victim of MITM.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

As you climb up the corporate ladder, you will realize that it isn't WHAT you know, it's WHO you know. Are actually WHAT you are apart of. I know that that sounds so cliche, but aren't cliches most oftenly accurate?

It's not that you have been unkowingly rejected. It's that you probably haven't yet been accepted. There's a difference.

Now is there a blacklist out there? Yeah, I'm sure there is. But are you on it? Nah, probably not. Not unless you have really ruffled some of the elite's feathers...which you probably haven't.

Contrary to popular belief, posting on this forum might get you noticed by some low-level intelligence agency, but little else.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

In answer to the question "are you blacklisted", which was the OP's original thought, yes, yes I believe I am on someone's sh#t l#st and very much the victim of MITM.

EZ way to isolate a target. Our hi-tech modern lives make us so "controllable". Back when we had to speak face to face MITM would have been impossible. My guess is... that is why both Socrates and Jesus spoke their message rather than write. They could not be misrepresented in poor translations or forgeries. Only option you have is to "get-mad-as-hell-and-don't-take-it-anymore". Put your thoughts out EVERYWHERE! Make YOUTUBE videos. Let the "stalkers" ridicule and "bad jacket" you. The only goofs who listen to demons are those who are of like spirit. Just make sure you get mad at the "corrupt elements" of this world. EZ to put up walls and attack those who are of similar spirit. Don't let that happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Thank you, KOGDOG, for your advice. I appreciate it a great deal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join