It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Blacklisted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound ridiculous and I also can’t imagine how something like this could be networked and managed, but do fraternal organizations, secret societies, Masons, Knights of Columbus, maintain some type of BLACKLIST where perhaps certain people or families names are listed? I really do not want to get to detailed about why I am asking this because it is a little personal, but I swear there seems to be some force or organization out there that has a database or list or perhaps simply by not belonging to one of these groups makes it so much more difficult to “get somewhere” in life.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
...but I swear there seems to be some force or organization out there that has a database or list or perhaps simply by not belonging to one of these groups makes it so much more difficult to “get somewhere” in life.
Is that what you believe? Just curious. I was raised to take responsibility for my own actions and my own life. Good or bad, my life is what I make of it, and I don't blame any external forces for the times when I've been down, no more than I believe any other people, associations, groups, etc are responsible for the successes I've had. It's all been through my own hard work (or lack thereof, when I've failed).

How, in your opinion, does it work, if not like I've described it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i could not agree more its makes sense
just proves that everything is fixed.

i mean everything.

just to say i woke up about a month ago.
so many people try so dam hard,does not matter how much,its hard too get anywhere.
we are not supposed to get anywhere,
thats why we are controlled and i can understand why.
sorry for going off topic but im frustrated,but anyway i was blacklisted.
i was part of a company that owed money to the bank(bank charges that grew).
i have paid tax all my life,never once sponged off goverment.
do you think anyone will say thanks for all my contributions(yeah right).
they will just come and take more,,,
to feed their fat fat fat fat heads.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I agree with your outlook, but I'm beginning to question why I have failed at some pursuits over and over again no matter how hard I have tried. I prefer not to disclose to many details and just want to know if someone thinks a blacklist is possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've wondered the same thing as the OP.

But I agree with Josh as well, in the sense that the world is literally what you make of it. Read the classic As a Man Thinketh for a far clearer explanation than I could offer.

I firmly believe that the world is our mirror. We reap what we sow. What goes around comes around. Etc. It's really no "secret", at all.

Sailor, perhaps the difficult truth is that your expectations are to continue to fail. This is the bitter pill in humble pie that I'm currently trying to get down the gullet myself.

Best regards, all.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My grandparents are KoC members and I can promise you our family hasn't gotten any special treatment.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Pretty awesome. Kinda goes along the lines of positive thinking and the law of attraction. I have tried to practice both before but find it very difficult. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Hmmmmm.... I remember when my Father applied for the Knights of Columbus and they shot him down.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes, there are "blacklists". Some are govt. black-ops in origin. Some blacklists are from the various cults/churches/religions, "gangs", and secret societies. Did you write or say something that put you on a special govt. list? Others are simply some whack job with a lot of money making individuals, families, a "personal project"... for life. There are also paid gang stalkers who are hired by corporations to lean on someone who is causing or has caused them problems. Now... if you believe in the "spiritual"... if you are one of God's you will be "targeted" from birth. Never think of "life" as "normal" or fair. Your life could be changed forever just because someone likes the wife that you marry. Or maybe you simple bumped into the wrong person as you walked into that restaurant five years ago. Yes... life is that absurd. Or... maybe you simply did or said something.... "Right".

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

What are you trying to accomplish that you think would be helped by having such memberships??

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I do not believe that there are all that many "black lists." I do believe lots and lots of people want to blame the problems they have in life on the someone else, and so it is convenient to believe you are blacklisted to justify life circumstances.

There are a few "real" blacklists, like for example we know the government has a terrorist watch list. However, your average person isn't going to be on that. Beyond things like that - nope, don't believe it and don't see any evidence for it.

I did google around for "gang stalking" and found lots of youtube videos with people who walked down their street and claimed everyone who looked at them was part of the "gang" that was stalking them - because certainly no one looks at you when your pointing a camera at them and accusing them of stalking you. THAT seems like a mental health issue.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
KogDog, What do you mean when you said:
"if you are one of God's you will be "targeted" from birth".

To others:
I am asking people who view this post to try to beleive that I am not delusional or paranoid. I am hopeng that readers give me the benifit of the doubt.

For example, I apply for a job that I am MORE than qualified for. I have preference points for being a wounded veteran. My resume is strong, I show up for the interview early prepared, well groomed and dressed. I do not get the job. Over and over and over. Friends and family are stunned as to how I did nt get hired for some $10 an hour crap job. Just one example. (Most being Gov jobs).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Without seeing the interview and seeing the reactions and decision making process afterwards, it's impossible to say. Whenever you get shot down, thank them for taking the time to talk to you and just come out and ask them directly what made them go with another candidate. Ask them to give you some feedback so you can make improvements in the necessary areas. Sometimes they'll be perfectly willing to tell you

It may be that they saw you as underqualified, overqualified, you smell like rotten fish, you wore cut-off jeans and a t-shirt, etc.

Joking aside, I really hope things turn around and you find something you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
KogDog, What do you mean when you said:
"if you are one of God's you will be "targeted" from birth".

You may have up to this point in your life done things that seemed to indicate that you were "one with this world". However, if you were born one of God's then the "world" is just waiting for you to "wake up". "They"... know who you are even if you do not. God's children are known from birth by the "ruler" of this world. The Children of God are "watched" and literally abused and used from childhood until they "wake up". Only you will know if you have lived such a life.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
yes in the UK if you apply for a job that involves security clearance the employer can gain access to your full criminal record debt lists and so on. i am in the process of getting the full package that agencies keep on us all about myself just to make sure that what it says on there is correct it does cost money to get this info and you need someone in the know to be able to get your own life details but it can be done, when i get mine back i shall start a thread about how and why we should all have access to our own details, and should so many agencies be allowed to keep records on us if they are not relevant to a job application or mortgage?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
KogDog, I think I have heard something about this before. Do you know where I can find more information on it?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by SailorinAZ]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
KogDog, I think I have heard something about this before. Do you know where I can find more information on it?
[edit on 10-9-2008 by SailorinAZ]

Read the "Bible". What was done to Jesus should and will be done to all "Children of God"... Ask the Jews/Hebrews... some of them know.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You prolly want to not list your previous jobs on an app.

Even though they prefer experience these days in most feilds.

So in conclusion: It's best to own your own business or service or agency.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Mabus,
Do you mean that my 20+ years in the military is frowned upon by most people doing the hiring? I have heard this before and of other retired military people having problems getting hired.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

KogDog,
It does not just pertain to getting a job, but to most areas of my life. I understand what you are talking about.

I have also noticed that ignorance is bliss and also the more aware you are the more accountable you will be held.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join