It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area51witness on youtube.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
reply to post by NightVision

Nightviz...I think you missed one very good reason for possibly posting, he could be dying from a terminal disease, and maybe he thinks he could have gotten sick from working at area 51.

I'm adding you as a friend. I like people who can think critically.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Come to think of it, the guy does look a bit 'out of it'. always a possibility.

If it is known by doctors that he has a documented terminal illness, then any attempt to assassinate him prematurely would look suspect. Jail time would be useless under those conditions as he'd have to have round the clock medical care.

Again. Very within the realm of possibility if he's telling the truth.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This person did not know what NORAD, although it could of been a brain freeze. Also, the FBI would of taken him to their "office" and his videos would be removed, unless he is using someone else' computer.
If he did have a terminal illness, why not tell his name and rank and show the papers to prove it? What would he have to lose?
At least most of the hoaxers hide their faces and have their voices changed through electronic means.
Why wouldn't the aliens tell the scientists (and/or the scientists figure it out) what kind of atmosphere is needed to survive? They could build environmental areas and suits for the aliens to move around and live in. Many aliens can communicate telepathically, so there shouldn't be a problem with it.

Edited for content.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

If he did have a terminal illness, why not tell his name and rank and show the papers to prove it? What would he have to lose?

Well torture comes to mind flash. Once you have been torured, or have witnessed it, you really wouldn't want to give your name or location, but proly is a hoax. I was just being the advocate in most of my responses. We may never know either way.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

That is true, but many people who are terminal are in constant pain anyway. Part of me is intrigued by the video, but the other part has lots of questions. I put down the questions for people to ponder.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

You think its worth a shot giving him a chance on ATS? He just messaged me via YouTube. We'd at least get to ask a few more specific questions if he'd be willing to post here.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If he is willing to answer questions or even set up a profile, I say give him his say. We cannot prove he is wrong as we cannot prove he is right. The story is interesting enough and his details are different than the usual "I worked at Area 51" stories. I also do believe he was (and still maybe) military.

I do have a few questions:

What type of shifts were worked? Did you have to live at the facility?

How often did the researchers (or scientists) remove the alien entities?

Were there more than one type of alien, and were there (to his knowledge) any other storage compartments.

He mentions the crash and over 100 alien bodies. Can he elaborate any more on this as to where and when? I have never heard of a crash site with so many bodies and survivors. This sounds like a mother ship and it would of been quite large.

Any truth to the Roswell crash that he is aware of?

I hope he can answer some of the questions, as it will give some of us a better picture of what is going on.

IF he doesn't want to answer some of them here, he (or you) can U2 me. I am open minded about the incident.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was able to communicate briefly with our Area51 witness. He's looking over the thread now and is considering answering some questions. If anyone here besides KidFlash has some questions, now is the time to ask. We can continue this thread or create a new one.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This would be a good forum as it does deal with aliens. If not, the secret base/area 51 forum is also a good location to start a new one.
Might as well keep it here as this is where it started.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey, as many of you probably did, I too sent a few messages to him, asking if all of this really is true. He said he's doing it because it's fun (sort of an X-files thing, he said), but that he really was a Security Police at Area 51.

Later on, I asked him if the alien part is all made up by him, and he answered "NO Aliens !!!!" with those exact words, even though he said there was 187 of them in the video. In the same message, he said that he couldn't tell what he really guarded, since "they" would come to his house if he did.
Following is the message I sent afterwards.

"Ok.
I understand that you can't say anything, so I'll make guess instead. Area 51 is old by now, so if there really were aliens there, they word would all ready be spread by now. It's such a big secret to hide, so I don't think anyone could hide it too long.
But of course, there's probably a reason for all the secrets, and I think it's because Area 51 is a military base working with top secret development of future weapons.
Am I getting closer?"

On this, he answered:

"I didnt say it, you did. And you nailed it. personally, I am glad they keep some things from us. Good job, my friend, take it easy."

There's another four messages that I don't want to share right now, though. Discuss the above first.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVulture

Later on, I asked him if the alien part is all made up by him, and he answered "NO Aliens !!!!" with those exact words, even though he said there was 187 of them in the video. In the same message, he said that he couldn't tell what he really guarded, since "they" would come to his house if he did.
Following is the message I sent afterwards.

Does "NO Aliens!!!" mean he won't answer any questions about them, or that he made up the story?

Hmmm....I really don't understand why he would lie about there being Aliens at Area51, then admit he lied, then admit he guards secret future weapons. Its a bit confusing.

Vulture: How did you find ATS?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Predatory2k

Didn't this guy just sell a frozen Bigfoot to someone?

Seems as fishy, here.

The first three vids lack subject matter and the fourth contained the topic info. Is much like a fiction work whereas the author is trying to build up the subject event before actually releasing the subject matter for the greater impact.

Note the post follow up, how he's been punished for his actions.

Sorry, can't buy this one as a real item. If discovered to have breached or defaulted on his confidentiality or non disclosure agreement, he would not be walking amongst the free at this time. He would instead be waiting, possibly deep underground, for his day in military court, or fed to the aliens.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The video category is entertainment, and the key words on the fifth video include "performing arts short film web series". I don't think you need to look much further then that to figure out it is made up.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I say give the guy a chance to come on here and tell his story before everyone takes their turn with the tar and feathers. Not everyone is capable of expressing themselves clearly on camera, especially if it's their first time. We all know that when and if he signs up with ATS those of us that need difinitive proof will squeeze it out of him if he's legit and I definately think there are some here that have first hand knowledge on the subject and can corroborate. Note to our newest member (hopefully), do be careful and keep your head down, think before you type.

The Undertaker

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Pt. 5

entertainment? fake make up? who knows. I'm lost at this point.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

thank you, I apreciate that. But I am lieing. Nothing I said On youtube was true. I hope that you understand it was just a way to boost my rating, sorry for the trouble I didnt know you all were here, please stop talking about this, thanks, JT

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Predatory2k

I am lieing. Nothing I said On youtube was true. I hope that you understand it was just a way to boost my rating, sorry for the trouble, I didnt know you all were here, please axcept my apology, please stop talking about this, thanks, JT

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by newbee

One should be careful about this kind of hoax, one never knows who may take it serious.

The DoD has a department dedicated to maintaining certain secrets, with boo-koos of documents with legal mumbo jumbo about classified, confidential, compartmental, or top secret disclosures. Check out DoD 5200 series of publications, and be sure to examine the penalties for violating these agreements. Doesn't really matter what the average Joe believes about you, but if you publish documentation (a video) and the DoD, thought you were actually a security officer violating your SCI, they would bog you and ask questions later and you don't want to be bogged, boogered or sanitized.

At least that's what I hear.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
why would he want rating under a new name called aera 51 witness that doesnt make sence though specialy if he is just going to make more of these??
i think it is a viral.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

I am denouncing all these videos and any truth that might have been implied in them. I am sorry I ever made them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join