It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area51witness on youtube.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
1st video

2nd video

3rd video

4th video

his youtube channel

I did a search to see if this had been posted yet but I didnt find anything. Appearently this guy was in the USAF security forces and he worked at AREA 51. Heres what he has to say I just thought I'd pass it along to you folks. I hope you all find it interesting I sure did. I have been just a lurker here but this is gonna be my first post. I just hope I didn't violate any rules and such.

[edit on 01/09/05 by Predatory2k]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Anyway to get this guy posting here? I find it odd, that he feels free to talk about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Video 1: "I wont give the dates. I dont want this to be found out".

Uh.. .. sure pal. So you dont want to be found out, yet you post on the biggest internet video site in the world. WITHOUT hiding your face? Dates will lead them right to you, but your face in full view to the entire world is a safe bet.

Lame. . .

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Also, it's a sure bet the OP of this thread is the guy posting the videos on youtube. Strange coincidence the guy signs up to youtube two days ago and THIS is the OP's first post or reply since he signed up in 2005.

Cmon man. . . give us something better than. . "uh. . that will smith movie. . what was that called.. ..um. . well anyways, that movie before that. "

Just a stiff rambling trying to get a reaction. Dont know why this pisses me off so much, but I'm getting sick of these lame attempts at a hoax.

Nice try OP

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Very interesting. He's either a very good actor, or he actually worked there. I have a profound sense for stating the obvious
But seriously, the description of the aliens is a new one for me. How do they keep them alive if they are truly biological. He mentioned reviving them, and that they would die within a few months of revival.

This fits in with the fact that many witnesses describe the aliens as shells, or like living robots, which makes me think the aliens are nothing more than that, with intent to deceive us stupid humans into believing they are some highly advanced beings whos spaceship just happened to blow a fuse and they can't contact the other aliens to rescue them???

I still think they are being controlled by the fallen angels who in essence are aliens. But they want to perpetrate this myth that they are out there and are our makers or our watchers, and that we will eventually become this highly advanced race just like them, in order to keep many from believing in the real true God!

God does have space chariots and so does the fallen angels, but it is nothing more mysterious than that, except for the rest that God hasn't told us, which is quite a bit but it's on a need to know basis, and we apparently don't need to know at this time.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No that guy is not me my user name here is the same on youtube. I just stumbled on to this guy's videos.

As for my account being so old I kinda forgot about it... Until recently.

I will try talking to this guy and get him to post here okay?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Very interesting. He's either a very good actor, or he actually worked there. I have a profound sense for stating the obvious
But seriously, the description of the aliens is a new one for me. How do they keep them alive if they are truly biological. He mentioned reviving them, and that they would die within a few months of revival.

This fits in with the fact that many witnesses describe the aliens as shells, or like living robots, which makes me think the aliens are nothing more than that, with intent to deceive us stupid humans into believing they are some highly advanced beings whos spaceship just happened to blow a fuse and they can't contact the other aliens to rescue them???

I still think they are being controlled by the fallen angels who in essence are aliens. But they want to perpetrate this myth that they are out there and are our makers or our watchers, and that we will eventually become this highly advanced race just like them, in order to keep many from believing in the real true God!

God does have space chariots and so does the fallen angels, but it is nothing more mysterious than that, except for the rest that God hasn't told us, which is quite a bit but it's on a need to know basis, and we apparently don't need to know at this time.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

which of the approx 10 thousand gods that man has invented over the millenia are you talking about?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well you tube is having problems I cannot do a thing until they're done with their maintenance.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
this guy is a banana.

he wants to be peeled and eaten.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I'm talking about the GOD! The one who saved me when prayed to. Talk about paranormal occurances, that if every person in the world could have only witnessed would turn this world into a much better place because then people would know that God/Jesus are truly the One!

But then, how could His plan come to pass. And that would also make Him a liar, so alas we are left with word of mouth to those who need a sign. I'm sorry for all those who have never seen the signs I have. It really doesn't seem fair, but all I can say is strive to really find the true God, and He will reveal Himself to you. You asked. Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
In the 4th video he say's "We lost probably 24 of them" Probably 24? That's a bit specific. His body language reeks of deception too and why would they tell him about how 'Independance Day' was a cover.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
He constantly looks up and to the right. That's a sign that he's making it up.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

true I found that odd as well or he could be checking his webcam's postion.

I wish youtube were not having problems! Hopefully he will be adding more videos. Is this guy the next Phil Schneider?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
4th video has been removed?

Did anyone save it?

My supersonic dodgey vibeometer is ringing watching this guy.

Cheers

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

He's proly looking at the clock because his card only allows a certain amount of recording time.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Its usually down and to the left but anyway...

I think hes reading off of something - explains why the clips are so short. Probably on poster paper or something and he is changing pages.

What do I know? I just think this guy is full of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

But then what would we have to talk about? At least he held my interest for some few minutes, and actually made me smile from his manner and presentation. For that he desrves at least a little applause. Sorta blair witch/cloverfield style.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"Alien dudes and chicks" -- I believe the guy was a security officer, but his story is just too hard to swallow. If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't be telling the "truth", he would be keeping his trap shut!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Also, why would a man with such an extensive air force / military background have to stare off in space long enough to think of what NORAD is called. Bogus.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ahh he fixed the 4th vid.

He says he was visited by "what we would call the FBI", but he is now lawyered up now so he'll be ok.... LOL Like a lawyer is going to help him when they kick his door down with blazing m16's.

C-BuZz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join