It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

HUH

who was the ONE
who told you you are crazy ...???
.must have been an average normal crazy one ......
but tell me isn`t it not more normal to live an unique special life and to take all chances life offers ...we are here on earth to do so ....and we should do so ...
..so aren`t the others not more the crazy ones which do not so ...the one, who decide to live this life here in a daily growing boredom without taking the chances because of their fears about life and actually we have only this one life ... next time we will have another ...but we can only live the present as a gift that´s why it is called the present : )
so who is now really crazy the crazy normal or the normal crazy ?
...OMG should go now ..this topic starts making me crazycrazy and that`s not normal anymore ...lol anyway .... the men with the white coats calling for me : ) ....oh see you then when the normal crazy transfer all crazy normal to "planet LUNAtic"
looking forward to this
all the best what life offers
to you and yours
and ENJOY your "crazy" LIFE without any boredom and fears
oh and thank you for sharing your thoughts here on ATS : )
CC

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I explained before what I mean...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardee

You didn't listen to a single second of the interview did you

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Chrisonaabike:What do you think about the idea of, that us human are infact living shoulder by shoulder with "them"??
Is that a theory you dig?
I hope that we already do... Kinda..I think..
soory my spelling.. from Denmark

[edit on 13-9-2008 by DaVinciGirl]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have to admit that it does ring a bell that a celebrity comes along and admits being faschinated by extraterrestial craft. He even goes on and says that he has some personal experiences. That's fine, I have no need to insult anybody. But.. This is a way of self destruction if this ever turns out to be false. Not much is needed, just a few single mistakes during years to come. That is why I am nearly fully against having celebrities pushing an agenda.

I also know it may very well be the only way. What's up with the book of confirmed best cases by ATS staff btw?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
I have to admit that it does ring a bell that a celebrity comes along and admits being faschinated by extraterrestial craft. He even goes on and says that he has some personal experiences. That's fine, I have no need to insult anybody. But.. This is a way of self destruction if this ever turns out to be false. Not much is needed, just a few single mistakes during years to come. That is why I am nearly fully against having celebrities pushing an agenda.

Rob's hardly pushing anything. he gave our members a peek into what he saw and how he got involved in their community. if he were pushing anything on the public, he'd be doing interviews with the papers and main stream media outlets. He's doing the exact opposite, he's talking to a group of like minded souls who have all found a place where they can discuss these kinds of things.

Originally posted by rawsom
What's up with the book of confirmed best cases by ATS staff btw?

you mean this:
search.barnesandnoble.com...

it's coming late october, early november.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It has been said numerous times, but Robbie had been coming to AboveTopSecret.Com before he first hooked up and became friends with Springer. And, as Crakeur said above, we are a community that seeks the truth and, in my opinion only, Robbie felt comfortable going on the adventure with the team of like minded individuals.

For the few of you that can't seem to understand it..... There are people in this world that simply want to seek the truth, find their own answers to questions they have..... without having any other motivation than that.

Dave

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

that about sums it up. Truth is, when ATS hits the road, we do, usually, alert our members so they can join up. The UFO expo is coming up. Go meet Dave, Johnny and Springer. Alas, no Crakeur but lots of interesting folks speaking so come out, meet the ATS crew and, who knows, maybe you'll get on ATS Mix.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Would gladley love to come on an expedition with you guys,but as most of your investigation takes place in the US would be way,way out of my reach

Good luck though with the next one and look forward to the next chapter

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great to see the videos and read the comments. Actually, I was at the ranch during this investigation. Everyone was wonderful! My second visit to the ranch, and probably not the last.

Johnny and all, I have a video of the gang singing to the orbs "We all live on a ranch of UFOs" Yellow SUbmarine style. It's better than any ufo shot I could have taken.

My niece who was with me is kicking herself for not recognizing Robbie - she's a big fan. I'm the dense one who told everyone they should be in a band. But I brought along extra lasers, so I don't feel so bad.

It's a great place to visit - James is a gracious host and is connected to something not of this world. Its a beautiful place to visit. Glad I happened to be there with such a delghtful gang of guys.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by special

Well..... one of these days down the way, you might be surprised what AboveTopSecret.Com and the Investigative Team may have up it's sleeve.

Dave

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just a short note to inform everyone that something unexpected was found while reviewing the latest group of 120+ hours of audio and video. In fact it happened a number of times in a two day period. Suffice it to say that the next installment of the "Ranch Report" will leave many scratching their head.

Also in this next installment we'll attempt to duplicate and get a size comparative of a few of the Daylight Objects that were captured. We went to some lengths to try and figure out what might be these strange things caught in Infrared.

If all goes well, you may expect to see the second installment of this preliminary investigation by mid-week sometime.

If you'd like to listen to the latest interview from the Gilliland Ranch featuring the former adviser to Pope John Paul and I, then click the link below for Dr. Miceal Ledwith ("What the Bleep"). The Secret Archives at the Vatican, Aliens, UFO's, Jesus and Orbs are the topics conversed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And now I have to head back to the Video Dungeon

Johnny

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

your stance is a bit of a teaser there johnny

anticipation grows yet again.....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Johnny just by looking at your poses, I think you have the talent to be the lead in a broadway Shaksperian play.

Thanks for the update, and does the 'new' thing have anything to do with the unmentioned anomoly seen in mountain lights?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Guys I love your site and commend you for it, But for the love of god, all you got on video was some satelites and some birds. You can even discern the wings flapping in some of the day shots.

Belive me I too would love for the truth regarding ufo to come forth, but I think from all the 1 or 2 line responses, members are just being polite as you guys run the show here. Well I for one am not worried about that, I think next time you guys go on an expedition dont post unless you actually capture something that can not be identified i.e a UFO.

Im sure it was a great (pissy) weekend but not S+F from me.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

I have removed your post as it has nothing to do with this thread discussion. And for the record, the ATS Investigative Team was Johnny, Springer and Crakeur..... Robbie and his crew came along for their own independent research and exploration.

Dave

[edit on 9/14/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
wow , this is professional work ..

ATS guys , u've done an amazing job ..
well done , and Rob , i take my hat off to you ..

enough said.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join