It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hey folks,

just reading through the posts and wanted to comment...

there's no use getting angry with the unwell..
leave em too it....

So im crazy...ok...im crazy...
thats cool....

are the main stream media going to be receptive towards 'Any' of this?
well we all know the answer....

let em get on with it...

On a side note...The men in the white coats are letting me take my scartch mittens of today.....whhhhooooooaaa!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Yep, you definetely are and man, please stay that way !

"Knowing" you from your first starts with TT up to your remarkable solo career, i always liked your refreshing kind of crazy and i seriously don't think you'll have the need or urge to promote anything
And while i totally dislike that entire e/cseti kind of ufo investigation, it's good to have you here with us.

On the toppic, much what i expected to see - inconclusive lights in the sky, nothing more nothing less. Kind of sad, but really hven't expected more from anything related to gilliland.

But honest thanks for the effort, Teams ATS + Rob.

Phil.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

hi friend, would be very beautiful if I talked of the experience of the ranch to the tv

good evening,Barbara

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dont know if someone asked this before, but how about a link to the mp3 file with the Robbie Williams interview? I don't want to listen to it on a computer and I'd like to put it on my portable mp3 player... and I can't

[edit on 12/9/2008 by relu84]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Oh wow. Major bummer. I was hoping that you had finally caught something.
Better to know the truth though. Truth is what we are after in the end right?

In hindsight.. I really do wish I had the ability to record my past sightings.
Everytime we get a let down like this it makes it more frustrating to KNOW that there are things out there that are VERY hard to explain away and yet they are still not recorded. I would give anything to be able to share my memories with others so they could see what I saw through my eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Don't misunderstand me... IMHO there is one capture of something that does not act like a satellite.

That combined with the "white disc" I describe in the interview (we didn't get it on camera because I was looking at it through Johnny's binoculars)was enough to make me very glad we went.

Springer...

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Actually I did misunderstand you. I thought you were saying it was a total loss.
That would have been really sad. I am glad you did get a few things.

I look forward to seeing them once the magic men are done putting it all together.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

HI friend:
Im glad to see you here again and about your experience at Gilliland ranch

and media?LMAO...Oh Rob dont worry about media , we know who you are
and its enough.
Im proud of you.I saw the videos and you can not imagine how much I wish to be there ,Gilliland ranch is a paradise !!!
and dont forget" WE are not ALONE"......Im crazy too and I love it

I wonder if you feel sth different after you great experience at Gilliland Ranch.
best wishes

......."somewhere beyond the sea,somewhere waiting for me...."

..."

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

but you are sharing....are'nt you? Writing them down here on ATS and in your blog and even though it doesn't get that much attention it has been read and will be in future

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Lots of ways “compare it to stars” was that a joke?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ha,ha,ha well yes I guess we are all quite mad in our own way

It wouldn't be for us all to be the same now would it....and the men in the white coats well they came and took me away years ago

I write to this ATS you know from my padded cell....I see dead People...& I know the real identity of Batman....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I finally got round to looking at this but my ruddy computer just said 'buffering' every 12 seconds, so if anyone can tell me how to get rid of this, then please let me know as it was annoying to say the least and no doubt messed up the whole viewing quality. In this state, it did just look like satellites, but, as I said, I couldn't view it properly. I got the impression though, that there was something else going on there, but this was just a subjective viewpoint.

As for the media stuff, well, it seems that they're just reporting on what has been said before, back in March/April. The whole interview is copyrighted to ATS and RW, so the media are bound to be peed off about it and respond accordingly. UFO sightings are crazy according to the current mindset, ergo anyone who's interested in the subject is crazy, no matter how educated they are/what credentials they have/the evidence in front of people- well hey, so we're all crazy. I'm personally glad to be part of the 'crazy' gang and not part of the 'let's follow the general mindset, rubbish TV, dumbed down gang'.

Anyway, I think you guys did a really good job with the investigation, but if anyone could possibly tell me how to get rid of the buffering stuff so I could have a proper look at it, I'd be really grateful. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starmist

Excessive "buffering" is usually caused by a slow internet connection. If you are on a dial up there is nothing anyone can really do, if you are on broad band (DSL or faster) you might try logging out and in or complaining to your ISP.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I also see such things. Sometimes at night I can see white light in my bedroom. It's kind of like a moon light... First time I saw it I was sure it couldn't have been paranormal. I didn't belive that such things really happend. I belived this kind of stories to be fairytales... I stood up, checked all my technical stuff such as a computer, mobile phone etc. but no light came rom any of them. Winter...night...VERY dark, no light outside, no light in the corridor... no light anywhere. Then I got really scared. I still see it sometimes, when I wake up at night, but I'm not afraid of it anymore, because it hasn't done anything bad so far))

It really looks like a clot of energy. I guess it is a good energy...
So, Rob, may be those things that you see, hear or whatever... really have this kind of origin... just energy... clots of energy... =)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Masheus
[mo
Exactly! i don't understand why people ignore the adequate and turn to the senseless ...
I guess that's just the human's nature)))

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway

but you are sharing....are'nt you? Writing them down here on ATS and in your blog and even though it doesn't get that much attention it has been read and will be in future

Yes that is true although I still have so much left to add. What I meant though.. was wanting to share in a way that you could visually see what I have seen. When I write about something I have seen.. you can try to picture it in your head but I am not the most patient and detail oriented writer so I always worry people do not get a true sense of what I am trying to communicate to them.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thanks for replying Springer, it's much appreciated as a newbie! Am on broadbrand, but am a bit stupid when it comes to all the technical stuff tbh. Will have to have a look at it over the weekend. Just wish I could view the footage without the 12 second buffering thing. I just got the honest impression that you guys 'felt' something there anyway which maybe was totally different to anything captured on camera. That's my subjective opinion, but would really like to have an objective one too which I can have a good look at!

Anyway, will get people who know about computers looking at this over the weekend. I am a bit stupid with technical stuff. Thanks for your help, and great job anyway. At least Johnny A's stuff wasn't intefered with! I don't really know him, but his video seemed like a fellow truth seeker really weighing things up. Wish we had a similar big truck thing here in the UK!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

understand what you mean...that's just for the "happy "few. We have to be happy with all that's left (but I don't mind........)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join