It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can't hardly wait for the new vid. Hey SO put a rush on it will ya.

I was thinking of starting a text chant like..hey hey, ho ho, Skeptic Overlord is really slow....

I hope we can see it this week, it is sure to be better than that replay of the UFOs seeing is believing on tv Tuesday.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi,

I just found an interesting article about satellites :
www.cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

One question to the ATS Investigation Team, did you guys happen to film
a red "satellite" (red to the naked eye as well) heading W by any chance ?

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thanks Sir Springer and Co for a great show!! Thank you kindly for all the effort that went into this fine production. Just as I thought ATS was getting "boring"...and nuthin new was coming up that was interesting to read.....and this IS my favorite hangout..has been for years...(as a reader)

Trout Lake is known to me as a "trail stop" on the relatively well known Pacific Crest Trail that passes through that area.

As an aside, I lived north of that area for about 5 years, 25 miles from the summit of the famous Mt Rainier, where all sorts of things, both known and unknown are seen and heard (and felt) on a daily basis. Finally moved, just due to the constant upset our pets (cats) experienced on a daily basis, not to mention the oft mentioned Bigfoot sightings in the local woods.

You guys should hang out in Washington more often....that area is a great place for sightings of all things, paranormal and unusual.
Talk to the locals up and around Mt Rainier sometime.........

U guys definitely outdid yourselves..and Thanks again to you all!

Soul Sista.....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulSista

How could ATS ever get boring? You have only been here for 2 weeks... there is still LOTS to go through

Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great that you guys from ATS decided to visit James Gilliland. I had some correspondance with James a few years back and already had a notion then that he was a stand-up guy. Later on I (and others) moderated a Yahoo club for him. It's nice to see such interest for his endeavours.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

omg.. hun I have been here 5 years and I still have plenty to go through.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

For myself I thank you for all your hard work and trying to discover the truth and bring it forward.

I am thrilled your investigation has peeked enough of your interest into needing to return for more investigation. Maybe Mr. Gilliland can get you an interview with the Indian Elder on this subject at that location.

When it was written in one post about aliens having lights like ours well, I think we need to reverse that. We have been able to duplicate the strength of there lights. Note to you is they can mimic any light configuration we have and same goes for sound if needed.

Robbie I sense your trust in taking a person at there word and as silly as this may sound I tell you there is so much out there it would blow your mind, can an old lady say that, lol. Many beings are in the deepest of our waters so in a way they could be considered terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

To Robbie, Springer, Dave, Johnny, Crakeur and all involved in this trek I love you for doing this.

observe50
Lorraine
A human with an alien soul observing Earth.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Europa733

One question to the ATS Investigation Team, did you guys happen to film
a red "satellite" (red to the naked eye as well) heading W by any chance ?

No red satellites come to mind, but we did see a number of regular satellites. Although many were not following the normal trajectory of 'known' satellites, we still believe that for the most part that they were still satellites.

But I would like to just say that the daylight captures in Infrared (at least to me) are the objects that really need more analysis as they are infinitely more interesting and spectacular than some small lights in the night-time sky. To view these objects rotating on a huge 60" big screen is quite extraordinary!

In this next series of clips (soon to come), we attempt to compare size and other particulate matter from the area against what was captured during the daylight. Also some very bizarre audio will be presented, that doesn't have any "real scientific" explanation.

Here's a picture of a few of the Paranormal State crew that were out at the Ranch right after Springer and Crakeur had left. They were shooting for an upcoming episode featuring the paranormal events at the SATTVA Sanctuary. And yes, I was even shot/filmed and had to sign a release form to have my mug on the show. I'm secretly hoping that I end up on the 'cutting-room' floor...

[edit on 9/19/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hey Johnny (or Dave)! Do you guys have any idea about the numerous alien spaceships which one can see near the Big Dipper constellation? These have been up there since the spring of 2007. They glow bright RED, but are small and hard to see which means one has to be in a dark area away from city lights to see them.

The details have been given in my thread Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

Have you chanced to point your cameras toward that so called 'time portal'? If not, you may find some goodies there!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by shearder

omg.. hun I have been here 5 years and I still have plenty to go through.

You have no idea how right you are!! I haven't scratched the surface yet!!

It takes a while

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Admittedly I haven't read every post so far since I'm a tad tired at minute but I'm kind of surprised to see no ones posted one yet so...

Here you go:

Satellite Simulation for Trout Lake looking north towards Mount Adams on 13 August 2008 starting at 20.55 pm ending at 23.05pm generated using Starrynight Pro Plus 6 and quicktime.

Sats and major stars are labeled.

Sorry, I had to guess the viewer Lat and long so I used 45.9954N and 121.5246w (trout lake road or something, being a zillion miles away I'm not too sure of the area personally)

ALT, AZ is about 36" by 0"
FOV = 90 x 51 degrees

Time is Mag 30.

File is 50 Mb Quicktime MOV using MPEG 4 at 24 fps or thereabout and is a solid rar so... winrar is your best bet.

Linky: Mt Adams - 13 Aug.rar

If my source POV is a complete crock just gimmie a shout and I'll correct for the info i have..
Cheers.

Absence.

P.s.

Yeah, Before you ask, these simulations can be run for anywhere. Sats arn't notorious for wondering off by themselves.

P.P.s.

Yes to that too.. you'll note that some of those tracks are obvious curves... that's because the earth isn't flat.

Edit:
Rapidshare link in case that ones borked..
Download

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Absence of Self]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Paranormal State is from my neck of the woods and I do enjoy there show greatly.

The show they did while you were at Trout Lake will be aired on Monday 9/29 at 10:00 p.m. E.S.T. on A&E channel 58 on my TV.

I do hope you are on the show, don't be so shy Johnny your a great inspiration.

I'm gonna be in Vegas giving my fingers some exercise so I have to DVR it.

Forgot to say it's the seasons finale for Paramormal State, hope you all enjoy!

Edit to add: It's will be listed Paranormal State, "First Contact."

[edit on 20-9-2008 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

I had to reply to this one, and sorry ATS staff members....

I find this post offensive. why cannot someone who is "famous" or a "celebrity" not be able to talk about or do something of interest to them, without people seeing it as being something with an alterior motive ? I just don't get it. He wasn't being used. As a matter of fact I think he would be the first to say that with everything that he has been through in his career, that his BS meter works just find and can smell an apportunist a mile away.

Secondly, watch his futur or next movie to see ? He's never made a movie, and has said repeatedly, if I am not mistaken, that he has no interest in making movies.

What he is, is a man, who got invited by the staff here at ATS to go on an investigation, for a subject matter that he has an interest in, which he happens to share with the creators/staff here at ATS. And they all seemed to enjoy themselves and had a interesting and good time. So where, I will ask, is the harm and the foul ?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
oh Crackeur I do love your sense of humour !

thanks to ALL who participated in this and took the time to post the audio discussion and the video footage. I had no problems viewing it Overlord, worked fine for me.

as to the person who thought some of the objects could be jets, you can clearly see the one which is a jet, which is mentioned in the audio over view. I noticed that the one which is mentioned as being some kind of jet, seems to show a visible tail like quality behind it, while the others do not. Does this tail like quality come from the burning of the jet fuel, similar to the smoke like trail which is visible during the day when a plane flies overhead ? Sorry I am just not knowledgible enough to know.

I found the videos to be very interesting thanks, haven't made up my mind yet, but they were enough to get me thinking. Also thanks for the adding of the video of the actual birds and things during the daylight footage so we could actually compare.

as for the crazy and the press, correct me if I am wrong, but did someone not mention in the audio that they had actual proof that the government wanted to fuel the entire, anyone who sees or says they see a UFO, make them look crazy ?

Johnny A thanks for your spiriting away to give us your point of view, opinion, etc, I found your comments interesting.

as to the alleged 10 feet of snow, Crakeur you just need a Canadian we get plenty of snow up here, we are used to trecking around in it, ok, ok perhaps not on a mountain though

Thanks again for this, I have enjoyed reading the posts and looking at the vids and listening to the audio. Kudos.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by RealMckoy]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

This is the PREVIEW VIDEO that was left out of this thread between Springer and Crakeur before the announcement of the Robbie Williams crew being with the team.

Enjoy...

Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks Dave, I enjoyed looking at that, interesting for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Absence of Self

That's a very useful bit of work for anyone interested in looking at all the facts. I've no doubt that the pristine skies around Gilliland's ranch are alive with satellite activity and explains everything observed in the skyward direction. Certainly some of the objects seen in the investigation video (Night Sky Number 1) are the objects depicted by the Starry Night simulation. One close pair of satellites is undoubtedly shown in both movies. Unfortunately, I doubt it will impress those who see more in this than satellites. However, even Johnny has admitted that the night sky videos show basically satellite trackings and the really interesting stuff is from the IR camera. So, we can virtually eliminate the visual night sky phenomena as nothing inexplicable. That in itself is very comforting for me, because try as I might, I can never ever see anything other than man-made objects orbiting across the heavens. I look forward to whatever comes next.

WG3

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

He is still big in the UK with many many fans, but some people cant help putting the boot in.. I wont post here again as im not a 'star whore' I followed a link on Digital Spy forum where someone thinks they're being clever with another 'outing'

If seeking other lifeforms make him (and others) happy, then who is anyone to judge ... Not my bag though.

good luck!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulSista

boring?????
omg I was 2 week out of ATS coz sth was wrong with my account and I was lost and really sad
But now Im back...lol and for the rest of my life!! enjoying this great place
ATS is the best!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join