It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

It is a pleasure to find again you to write here.The Media?! AAHH!!The ideas and the emotions of the people almost never coincide with what the Media write.We pass for crazy...Ok!!nd we keep on passing for crazy but to have our experiences and way of living our passions.Still thanks for all the reports of this trip.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello all,

I've been a long time reader and until now non-poster of this great forum, site and group.

Looking at the videos, if some are indeed satellites I can only see this as a positive thing. Surely it gives us a clear indication of what they look like when viewing future material. Ever the optimist eh?

I often look out at the sky from my back garden, and on clear nights apart from a zillion + 1 planes in the sky and a few twinkling stars I have never seen anything I would class as special. So to all that have seen things, when's it my turn!

Keep up the excellent work guys, and I certainly look forward to viewing future material, reports and information.

Cheers!

Nice cuppa tea now..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I cant understand that when you watch the first videos at night and read comments on how there were no satelites listed as being around during that time.What I am wondering is " Cant you look in approximately the same location the following day and approximately the same time and see if it goes by again". When we were kids they would tell you each day with slightly different times when to look for sputnick and it would be fairly close to where we saw it the night before.That way you could see if it was a satelitte....Tom in Pa.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i did'nt find any of the footage from the ranch compelling either, thats not to say there is'nt some weird things on the footage, just nothing that car'nt be explained away as something normal. however a top class effort, and as somebody has already pointed out footage that can be compared to other footage at a later date.

however this celebrity stuff in the thread is getting on my nerves, who cares what the media have to say on this subject, they will never agree with anybody who says they have had an experience wether they are a celebrity or not, their whole mentality is to attack anybody who thinks outside the box. thats how they hold control over the general populations
belief systems. what those who have not seen anything special need to understand, is it is'nt a belief system those who have seen are coming from.

it is a experience that cannot be explained. so people are looking for answers. i had one myself in 2006. the media will always try to twist it into looking for aliens, even though that is'nt the case. they ignore the millions worldwide who all have the same experiences and witnessed these things, because that might mean they'd have to do some proper investigastion and admit the truth. something is going off.

so lets just ignore the media, we only have ourselves to blame for giving them the attention when they attack celebritys. imo a attack on celebritys is just as much an attack on our lives. most of us do the same stuff.
if i took drugs or got out of my head on drink it would'nt touch the papers.
nor would my beliefs in u.f.o's. why should it be any different for anybody else?

sure if your a celebrity it will, but only because we pay it attention! and think it matters! it dos'nt. people are people, end of, celebrity or not.

we all have the same questions.

and to answer the person who wants to know when they will see something, from my experience when your looking for it you only see what you want to see, not what is. my experience came about unexpected, i was'nt looking for it, it all came down to chance. right place at the right time. i have never seen anything before or after it, and believe me since i had my experience i have been looking ever since.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
..it is more interesting that Robbie Williams came to this site as a private person .... he searched for his freedom to act and react like every other person.... I ask me why he went officially to this investigation.... He could also join and participate and nobody knows really about.....
I don't understand the big story....??? If he wants really to be private...

This is no offence: I also like the music and the good humour of Robbie Williams

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicsly

..it is more interesting that Robbie Williams came to this site as a private person .... he searched for his freedom to act and react like every other person.... I ask me why he went officially to this investigation.... He could also join and participate and nobody knows really about.....
I don't understand the big story....??? If he wants really to be private...

This is no offence: I also like the music and the good humour of Robbie Williams

I don't think he has ever said he wants to be private or anonymous..... in fact he has said on more than 1 occasion that he really doesnt care what anyone says or thinks about him because he has done everything he wanted to and more.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Yes it is his style to to do what he wants to do and more... However many people make it like this...

I meant more that he didn't join to this site as singer and songwriter
In my opinion he is really interested in the ufo phenomena... as private person....
But in the end only he can answer that questions..

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicsly

He has already answered those questions on other threads... UFOs are definately his interest.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardee

Ouch, that's so out of line! You cann't judge people like that (esp. when you donn't personaly know them.) I have not posted on this forum before. I am a natural sceptic and yes I will admit I was drawn to this site by a certain mr. Williams. It's an intersting read though and thanks for all your efforts! About the vids on that night, very interesting, not all can be explained, but still not convinced there is more out there. But keep looking you might surprise me.....I am keeping an open mind! Like most of you I would love to think there is more out there then meets the eye.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi ! First of all thanks Springer and Rob for sharing with us the Gilliland Ranch experience. The video and the interview are very interesting and funny. I like the way to face this kind of subjects with competence and right lightness and objectivity.

Rob you're a very nice person, this is a confirmation for me, not a discovery.

About the experience of Gilliland Ranch my question is :
How is the reaction of the nature about this kind of events ?
I mean, you can feel some kind of sounds or vibrations, for example, and the animals around, which is the reaction ?

Thanks for your attention, a big hug !
( For Rob don't care about tabloids it's all rubbish. )
Beagle.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicsly
reply to post by Total Package

... For me it looks a bit different...

ok stop mincing your words and just say what your mean

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks guys!

I knew if we all just waited, and stopped pestering you to finish this up, we'd get a quality pre-investigation report!

Kudos! amazing work guys!

J

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join