It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl,

I just brought you God's Reminder, clearly and plainly. There is nothing hysterical in the Truth, nor was the intention to convert anyone. There was no "unhinged end-time religious propaganda " either. What's irresponsible in reminding people to Worship Only One God and to believe in all His Messengers? What's irresponsible is to hide the Lamp when it can bring Light to all that is in darkness.

As for boring you, I have no apologies. Obviously it's not your cup of tea, but I have a message and it should be heard. God is my witness I have delivered it.

The Reminder must be given, for those who fear God in secret, to make them remember. God gave you all a heart with a memory, Remember Him and He will remember you.

God gave you your eyes, your ears and your heart, yet you turn away from the Remembrance of Him. Think not that it is the eyes that grow blind, but it is the heart that grows blind.

There is No compulsion in religion, the Truth is now distinct from error. Whoever will reject false gods and believe in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. 2:256

Allah is the Protecting guardian of those who believe. He bring them out of darkness into the light. While those who disbelieve, their patrons are false deities, they bring them out of light into darkness. Such are rightful owners of the fire, where they will abide forever. 2:257

87:9 Therefor remind (men), for of use is the reminder.
10 He will heed who feareth,
11 But the most hapless will flout it,
12 He who will be flung to the great Fire
13 Wherein he will neither die nor live.
14 He is successful who groweth,
15 And remembereth the name of his Lord, so prayeth,
16 But ye prefer the life of the world
17 Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting.
18 Lo! This is in the former scrolls.
19 The Books of Abraham and Moses.

Those who disbelieve say: The Hour will never come unto us. Say: Nay, by my Lord, but it is coming unto you surely. (He is) the Knower of the Unseen. Not an atom's weight, or less than that or greater, escapeth Him in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a clear Record. 34:3

1 When Earth is shaken with her (final) earthquake
2 And Earth yieldeth up her burdens,
3 And man saith: What aileth her?
4 That day she will relate her chronicles,
5 Because thy Lord inspireth her.
6 That day mankind will issue forth in scattered groups to be shown their deeds.
7 And whoso doeth good an atom's weight will see it then,
8 And whoso doeth ill an atom's weight will see it then.

Peace!

[edit on 18-12-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Allah is the "Such are rightful owners of the fire"? I am not going to make a joke about that and Allah being the owners of the "suicide bombers-terrorists"...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Gordon,

And though We should send down the angels unto them, and the dead should speak unto them, and We should gather against them all things in array, they would not believe unless Allah so willed. Howbeit, most of them are ignorant. 6:111

To clarify, Such are rightful owners of hell-fire refers to people who blaspheme God, who believe in false gods, who disbelieve in the revelations of God.

Allah owns whosoever is in the Heavens and whosoever is in the Earth, including you, if you are not in bondage to Allah, at the time of your death force back your soul if you can.

FYI, suicide is forbidden in Islam. God prohibits the taking of life except in the course of Justice.

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. Holy Quran 5:32

Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord hath made a sacred duty for you: That ye ascribe no thing as partner unto Him and that ye do good to parents, and that ye slay not your children because of penury - We provide for you and for them - and that ye draw not nigh to lewd things whether open or concealed. And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice. This He hath command you, in order that ye may discern. 6:151

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Why are you trying to brainwash and convert the members of ATS and BTS? Did Allah tell you to do it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I think you are quite deluded-possibly resulting from traumatic conditioning and indoctrination techniques practised upon you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join