It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ya And I want you Queen to adment that what God wants is more important than your believes. I want you to pray and ask God for the True of Islam and Christianity and who Jesus is ask God for the truth. Why do I get the feeling you wont which means you really dont care what God wants?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

slymatt,

003.064 Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).

If you come to this agreement then it is for the good of your soul.

On the Day of Judgment when God summons the witnesses from every nation, this exhortation will be a witness against you.

019.088 And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son.

019.089 Assuredly ye utter a disastrous thing

019.090 Whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins,

019.091 That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a son,

019.092 When it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should choose a son.

019.093 There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave.

019.094 Verily He knoweth them and numbereth them with (right) numbering.

019.095 And each one of them will come unto Him on the Day of Resurrection, alone.

019.096 Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love.

019.097 And We make (this Scripture) easy in thy tongue, (O Muhammad) only that thou mayst bear good tidings therewith unto those who ward off (evil), and warn therewith the froward folk.

019.098 And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Canst thou (Muhammad) see a single man of them, or hear from them the slightest sound ?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Again you didnt say it was better to have what God wants. I told you man ask God for the Truth, if you cant get down on your knees and ask God the truth, then there is not God for you. You weak in faith cuz if you where'nt you would ask God for the truth. I promise you Christianity is the way the truth and the light. And God will show you the truth. All you have to do is ask God if Jesus is his Son and if the bible is the word of God. Ask God where your own religons fits in the matter. ASK GOD man dont be lazy. Dont just put scripture unpun scripture I can do that and preach scripture to you all day. That wont change a thing. Look If you really love God. And you really want what God wants. Then pray and ask. Dont be blind ask and God will show you the truth. If your is the real religon you are then right and have nothing to fear cuz God will show you. But if I am right then you will see the light. and know the truth. Our beliefs are not that different. Just to who the word of God is. And who Jesus is.

I challege you to ask God for the truth. Its better to hold unto what God wants, than to hold unto false religion. And God will show if you ask. Ask God if you are a real man of God then ask him. Dont be blind to the truth of prayer of God.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Slymatt,

I already told you the Truth, God's truth. But it's you who doesn't want to listen.

Jesus did not establish any religion but followed the religion of Abraham which is the Surrender of One's will to God.

Christianity is not established by Jesus but rather by the self-professed disciple Paul without clear proof and authority from God except one alleged vision of Jesus telling him to preach the gospel to the gentiles.

The true teachings of Jesus is not what the Christians are following but the teachings of Paul. If you want to learn the true teachings of Jesus you must become a new man, for new wines are not put on old bottles lest they break.
Become a new man if you must contain the true doctrine of Jesus.

One day Jesus called together his disciples and went up on to the mountain, and when he had sat down there his disciples came near unto him; and he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: 'Great are the benefits which God hath bestowed on us wherefore it is necessary that we should serve him with truth of heart. And forasmuch as new wine is put into new vessels, even so ought ye to become new men, if ye will contain the new doctrine that shall come out of my mouth. Verily I say unto you, that even as a man cannot see with his eyes the heaven and the earth at one and the same time, so it is impossible to love God and the world.

'No man can in any wise serve two masters that are at enmity one with the other: for if the one shall love you, the other will hate you. Even so I tell you in truth that ye cannot serve God and the world for the world lieth in falsehood, covetousness, and malignity. Ye cannot therefore find rest in the world, but rather persecution and loss. Wherefore serve God and despise the world, for from me ye shall find rest for your souls, hear my words for I speak unto you in truth.

'Verily, blessed are they that mourn this earthly life, for they shall be comforted.

'Blessed are the poor who truly hate the delights of the world, for they shall abound in the delights of the kingdom of God.

'Verily, blessed are they that eat at the table of God, for the angels shall minister unto them.

'Ye are journeying as pilgrims. Doth the pilgrim encumber himself with palaces and fields and other earthly matters upon the way? Assuredly not: but he beareth things light and prized for their usefulness and convenience upon the road. This now should be an example unto you; and if ye desire another example I will give it you, in order that ye may do all that I tell you.

'Weigh not down your hearts with earthly desires, saying: "Who shall clothe us?" or "Who shall give us to eat?" But behold the flowers and the trees, with the birds, which God our Lord clotheth and nourisheth with greater glory than all the glory of Solomon. And he is able to nourish you, even God who created you and called you to his service; who for forty years caused the manna to fall from heaven for his people Israel in the wilderness, and did not suffer their clothing to wax old or perish, they being six hundred and forty thousand men, besides women and children. Verily I say unto you, that heaven and earth shall fail, yet shall not fail his mercy unto them that fear him. But the rich of the world in their prosperity are hungry and perish.

There was a rich man whose incomings increased, and he said, "What shall I do, O my soul? I will pull down my barns because they are small, and I will build new and greater ones: therefore thou shalt triumph my soul!" Oh, wretched man! for that night he died. He ought to have been mindful of the poor, and to have made himself friends with the alms of unrighteous riches of this world; for they bring treasures in the kingdom of heaven.

'Tell me, I pray you, if ye should give your money into the bank to a publican, and he should give unto you tenfold and twentyfold, would ye not give to such a man everything that ye had? But I say unto you, verily, that whatsoever ye shall give and shall forsake for love of God, ye receive it back an hundred-fold, and life everlasting. See then how much ye ought to be content to serve God.

This is the TRUTH, by Him in whose hand is my soul. Find out who the real Jesus is and his true teachings, what you read in the bible is only what those who corrupted it want you to read, those who wanted to establish Idolatry by making Jesus to be more than a man will find that on the Day of Judgment, Jesus and his disciples will be a witness against them.

*** Jesus' own testimony as recorded in the Holy Qur'an, God's final Testament:

019.030 He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

019.031 And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

019.032 And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

019.033 Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

019.034 Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

019.035 It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

019.036 And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

019.037 The sects among them differ: but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.

019.038 See and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! yet the evil-doers are to-day in error manifest.

019.039 And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.

Take your warning, slymatt. Do not be one of those who purchase error at the price of guidance.

Take it from a witness from the Children of Israel.

003.052 But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah ? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him).

003.053 Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth).

Peace!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Nut,

Do you even know what the word begotten means?

Adj. 1. begotten - (of offspring) generated by procreation.

God is Spirit, a spirit has no body to beget. Begetting is a human act and by saying that God has begotten a son, you are giving God a human similitude, which is a blasphemy and uttering a tremendous calumny against Mary.

006.101 The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things ?

010.068 They say: Allah hath taken (unto Him) a son - Glorified be He! He hath no needs! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Ye have no warrant for this. Tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not ?

The Prophet Muhammad is none of all the evil things that you mentioned, and Jesus in his true gospel that God has willed to hide from disbelievers like you have described him in the most eloquent way possible with the following words:

Truly I say to you, that every prophet when he is come has borne to one nation only the mark of the mercy of God. And so their words were not extended save to that people to which they were sent. But the Messenger of God, when he shall come, God shall give to him as it were the seal of his hand, insomuch that he shall carry salvation and mercy to all the nations of the world that shall receive his doctrine. He shall come with power upon the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry, insomuch that he shall make Satan confounded; for so promised God to Abraham, saying: "Behold, in your seed I will bless all the tribes of the earth; and as you have broken in pieces the
idols, O Abraham;, even so shall your seed do."

James answered: "O master, tell us in whom this promise was made; for the Jews say "in Isaac," and the Ishmaelites say "in Ishmael;." Jesus answered: David, whose son was he, and of what lineage?" James answered: "Of Isaac; for Isaac was father of Jacob, and Jacob was father of Judah, of whose lineage is David."

Then Jesus said: "And the Messenger of God when he shall come, of what lineage will he be?" The disciples answered: "Of David." Whereupon Jesus said: "You deceive yourselves; for David in spirit calls him lord, saying thus: God said to my lord, sit you on my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. God shall send forth your rod which shall have lordship in the midst of your enemies. If the Messenger of God whom you call Messiah were son of David, how should David call him lord? Believe me, for truly I say to you, that the promise was made in Ishmael, not in Isaac."

The disciples said: "O master, it is written in the Book of Moses, that the promise was made in Isaac." Jesus answered with a groan: "It is so written, but Moses did not write it, nor Joshua, but rather our rabbins, who do not fear God! Truly I say to you, that if you consider the words of the angel Gabriel, you shall discover the malice of our scribes and doctors. For the angel said:

"Abraham, all the world shall know how God loves you; but how shall the world know the love that you bear to God? Assuredly it is necessary that you do something for love of God."

Abraham answered: 'Behold the servant of God, ready to do all that which God shall will.'

Then spoke God, saying to Abraham: "Take your son, your firstborn Ishmael, and come up the mountain to sacrifice him."

How is Isaac firstborn, if when Isaac was born Ishmael was seven years old?

Then said the disciples: "Clear is the deception of our doctors: therefore tell us you the truth, because we know that you are sent from God." Then answered Jesus: "Truly I say to you, that Satan ever seeks to annul the laws of God; and therefore he with his followers, hypocrites and evil-doers, the former with false doctrine, the latter with lewd living, to day have contaminated almost all things, so that scarcely is the truth found. Woe to the hypocrites! for the praises of this world shall turn for them into insults and torments in hell.

"I therefore say to you that the Messenger of God is a splendour that shall give gladness to nearly all that God has made, for he is adorned with the spirit of understanding and of counsel, the spirit of wisdom and might, the spirit of fear and love, the spirit of prudence and temperance, he is adorned with the spirit of charity and mercy, the spirit of justice and Piety, the spirit of gentleness and patience, which he has received from God three times more than he has given to all his creatures.

O blessed time, when he shall come to the world! Believe me that I have seen him and have done. him reverence, even as every prophet has seen him: seeing that of his spirit God gives to them prophecy. And when I saw him my soul was filled with consolation, saying: "O Muhammad;, God be with you, and may he make me worthy to untie, your shoelatchet;, for obtaining this I shall be a great prophet and holy one of God." And having said this, Jesus rendered his thanks to God.

If you truly love Jesus you would have made an effort to find his true teachings, then your faith would not have been in vain.

God gave you all the faculties you need to be able to distinguish the true from the false. He is the one who gave you life, little thanks do you give. When He ordered that you should worship none but Him, you go and ascribe a partner to Him. If Jesus is son of God you would have found confirming words in the Torah, but the word son of God in Hebrew really means to say Servants of God, and generally speaking we are all servants of God.

003.079 It is not (possible) for any human being unto whom Allah had given the Scripture and wisdom and the prophethood that he should afterwards have said unto mankind: Be slaves of me instead of Allah; but (what he said was): Be ye faithful servants of the Lord by virtue of your constant teaching of the Scripture and of your constant study thereof.

I bear witness that Jesus (pbuh) is innocent of the false doctrine that you are following. God is also witness that Jesus delivered his message.

Whoever will not believe in the Truth for their salvation will believe in the Lie for their damnation. That is God's justice.

95.008 Is not Allah the most conclusive of all judges ?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Hifiguy,

That was a very insightful post. Praise be to God, you are surely being given a goodly growth and wisdom from the Almighty.

God's religion is all about doing the will of God, doing the will of God is surrendering oneself to God, that is the straight path.

098.005 And they are ordered naught else than to serve Allah, keeping religion pure for Him, as men by nature upright, and to establish worship and to pay the poor-due. That is true religion.

030.043 So set thy purpose resolutely for the right religion, before the inevitable day cometh from Allah. On that day mankind will be sundered-

003.103 And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favour unto you: How ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided.

The Prophet Muhammad and Islam is the cable of God, those who have surrendered their wills to God while doing good to his fellowmen and giving to the needy from the blessing that God has given them, these are God's party.

005.056 And whoso taketh Allah and His messenger and those who believe for guardian (will know that), lo! the party of Allah, they are the victorious.

061.014 O ye who believe! Be Allah's helpers, even as Jesus son of Mary said unto the disciples: Who are my helpers for Allah ? They said: We are Allah's helpers. And a party of the Children of Israel believed, while a party disbelieved. Then We strengthened those who believed against their foe, and they became the uppermost.

To be in God's party is the ultimate destiny.

058.022 Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful ?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

slymatt,

you're calling a fellow Christian a fool? Or do you take Noturtypical for a Jew? Either way, that's not good. You are reproving him for saying that Jesus is God, that is good, but claiming that Jesus is son of God is falsehood.

That is why Islam is a middle Nation and God has appointed them as witness to the truth for that wherein you differ.

002.143 Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you.

002.113 And the Jews say the Christians follow nothing (true), and the Christians say the Jews follow nothing (true); yet both are readers of the Scripture. Even thus speak those who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.

The truth is Jesus is neither God nor son of God. Jesus never taught any of these things and there was no sanction of this in any of the revealed scriptures.

005.117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art witness over all things.

Those who invented these lies against God and those who followed them will be on mutual blaming on the Day of Resurrection.

011.018 Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah ? Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied concerning their Lord. Now the curse of Allah is upon wrong-doers.

You will find that instead of following what you taught was Jesus' teachings you were following Satan unawares.

014.022 And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.

034.031 And those who disbelieve say: We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it; but oh, if thou couldst see, when the wrong-doers are brought up before their Lord, how they cast the blame one to another; how those who were despised (in the earth) say unto those who were proud: But for you, we should have been believers.

Believe in the Holy Qur'an now and the Holy Prophet Muhammad while your belief can still avail you, it is better than being one of the blamers in hell.

035.036 But as for those who disbelieve, for them is fire of hell; it taketh not complete effect upon them so that they can die, nor is its torment lightened for them. Thus We punish every ingrate.

036.063 This is hell which ye were promised (if ye followed him).

You dispute about Jesus because you are following conjectures only which you would not have done if you were following a clear proof from God.

004.159 There is not one of the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.

So your belief of Jesus will not avail you instead he will be a witness against you.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedda Piras

Zedda,

Your questioning should have stopped on the first answer if you're a believer.

If God said so, who are we humans to question His wisdom? What you should say is, God said so, so it is. I believe that the whole of it is from God.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For three days, I've been encountering errors when logging in, so until it gets fixed, I will use the anonymous feature, so I can continue participating in our discussion.
Myrtales Instinct

queenofangels_17 said: "Those who have believed in the Prophet Muhammad has put on incorruptibility. They do not have to wait to die to know that God's promise to the believers are true. They have moved on from this world and has declared it as vanity, their souls are awakened. The Nation of the Prophet Muhammad is being dressed for Paradise even as we speak. "

And I'm asking you to provide this board, with detailed information, that either comes from the scriptures in the Quran or from your own personal experience, of how you know for a fact, that you have put on this "incorruptibility" you speak of.

I've think I've said it three times now but I'm going to say it again and make it clearer. Jesus made some fundamental promises, to those who follow and believe in him. One of those promises is that he will manifest himself to us. He then expounds on this concept to his disciple Philip. Philip doesn't quite understand what Jesus meant, so he asked him 'why do you intend on showing yourself to us and not to the world?' Jesus' answer is both haunting & exciting, at the same time: 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching.'

Hear me out - Paul didn't influence the Gospel of John or Revelations in any way. The author of these two books was not only with Jesus from the time of his water baptism, death & resurrection, but he was in fact closer to Jesus, than even Peter. You need to quit playing the blame game against Paul because he didn't hijack anything. He expounded on Jesus' teachings, the best he could, against a world that only desired to kill him. How can you believe Paul conspired to hijack Jesus' teachings, when you don't even understand the basic promises that lead to physical proof, that Jesus is who he said he was.

We get physical proof. We get living water inside ourselves. When he said the kingdom of God is within us, he told us the undeniable truth: 'Indeed the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.'

When something "wells" it rises. It's also why Jesus compares the kingdom of heaven, to a woman who hides a bit of leaven in dough - leaven rises. Same thing with his parable of the Mustard seed - a seed that is so small, but when it grows - it really grows into something big.

Living water is the mechanism behind baptism of God's Holy Spirit and for God to dwell inside someone, the dwelling has to be cleaned up, made sacred, set aside and full of the living truth.

I have simply presented that Jesus Christ comes and his rewards are with him when he does come, if people would give him the time of day. You are telling thousands of people to believe in your doctrine, so I think it's only fair that you give them a real reason why they should believe the things you espouse.

You speak of secrets but I honestly am beginning to believe you don't know any good ones or I wouldn't have to be repeating myself over and over. Truth means facts or a reality. We get living water as a miraculous sign, that points to the reality of God.

What do you get?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And yet your blind to the truth. God and Christ speak through the bible. Dont give me that crap abot true Jesus teaching. Mohammad got his teaching throufh christianity. That scripture you took was actally one in the new testiment but changed. Mohammad was sinful you know that you wont addmitte to it. But its fact and you cant change it. Jesus Christ is God's Son. You cant change it and it will be proven to you. You still wont its God's will that matters. And you still wont pray for Gods will. You still wont pray for the truth so you will never find the truth. If you cant ask God to tell you the truth. You dont have faith. You should have faith in God cuz he can do whatever he wants. What he wants is more important than you or your wanta be true religous path. Go look for your 7 wives. Me ill look for what God wants and pray for what God wants. Why dont you try the sane?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Myrtales,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems posting your reply.

The incorruptibility I'm talking about here is the Spirit. While we live we are in a form of sleep, but those who have awakened to the call of God have died before their death and thus put on incorruptibility. God's words are the living water, and these same water is what has quickened the Nation of the Prophet Muhammad. If you will only open your heart and mind you will find that the Holy Qur'an is a source of living water and healing for all mankind.

I am relying on a Clear Proof from God bearing witness that God is ONLY ONE, He begets not nor is He begotten, and on the Day of Judgment all decision belongs to Him.

If you really love God, then follow His Messengers, God will love you and forgive your sins, that is God's promise which He will never break.

If you really love God, you will love Him above all person or things, and you will turn away from teachings that takes Worship away from Him, because that is a most evil doctrine.

You oppose God now because of your defense of Jesus, isn't God's Unity more worthy to be defended? How can you ascribe an equal with God when He Alone created the Heavens and the Earth, and the partners you ascribe to Him cannot even create a single fly?

022.073 O mankind! A similitude is coined, so pay ye heed to it: Lo! those on whom ye call beside Allah will never create a fly though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought!

016.027 Then on the Day of Resurrection He will disgrace them and will say: Where are My partners, for whose sake ye opposed (My guidance) ? Those who have been given knowledge will say: Disgrace this day and evil are upon the disbelievers.

Don't think that I don't understand where you're coming from Myrtales, I have been at the same spot before when everything I have ever believed was shaken to the core, the Truth hurts, but it will set you free.

Let me share with you Jesus' prayers to God with his disciples. Search your heart after this, and May God guide you and expand your bosom to the surrender.

Then lifting up his hands to the Lord, he prayed, saying: 'Lord our God, God of Abraham; God of Ishmael and Isaac;, God of our fathers, have mercy upon them that you have given me, and save them from the world. I say not, take them from the world, because it is necessary that they shall bear witness against them that shall corrupt my gospel;. But I pray you to keep them from evil, that on the day of your judgment they may come with me to bear witness against the world and against the House of Israel that has corrupted your testament.

Lord God, mighty and jealous, that take vengeance upon idolatry against the sons of idolatrous fathers even to the fourth generation, do you curse eternally every one that shall corrupt my gospel that you gave me, when they write that I am your son. For I, clay and dust, am servant of your servants, and never have I thought myself to be your good servant; for I cannot give you aught in return for that which you have given me, for all things are yours.

Lord God, the merciful, that shows mercy to a thousand generations upon them that fear you, have mercy upon them which believe my words that you have given me. For even as you are true God, so your word which I have spoken is true; for it is yours, seeing I have ever spoken as one that reads, who cannot read save that which is written in the book that he reads: even so have I spoken that which you have given me.

'Lord God the Saviour, save them whom you have given me, in order that Satan may not be able to do aught against them, and save not only them, but every one that shall believe in them. Lord, bountiful and rich in mercy, grant to your servant to be in the congregation of your Messenger; on the Day of Judgment: and not me only, but every one whom you have given me, with all them that shall believe on me through their preaching. And this do, Lord, for your own sake, that Satan boast not himself against you, Lord.
'Lord God, who by your providence provides all things necessary for your people Israel, be mindful of all the tribes of the earth, which you have promised to bless by your Messenger, for whom you did create the world. Have mercy on the world and send speedily your Messenger, that Satan your enemy may lose his empire.' And having said this, Jesus said three times: 'So be it, Lord, great and merciful!' And they answered, weeping: 'So be it," all save Judas, for he believed nothing.

The Messenger that Jesus refers to is none other than the Prophet Muhammad, the Last Prophet sent to mankind with the God's final exhortation as attested by the Holy Qur'an.

033.040 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.

007.158 Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the Messenger of Allah to you all - (the messenger of) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His Words, and follow him that haply ye may be led aright.

Search your heart and ask for God's guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to deliver the message and by no means a compeller over you.

002.256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You must have me confused with someone else. Nothing you have said has shaken me to the core. In fact, I've kept asking the exact same question over and over, to simply provide the board with either scripture or personal testimony of how a person who follows the teachings of Muhammad personally receive living water. What you are giving, that I am not asking for are made up prayers you are attributing to Jesus.

I'm done here because I showed you a way where it was possible, that we could have possibly found common ground, through the concept of living water and how the anointing of the Holy Spirit happens to come upon a person who is a devoted follower, but obviously this small task was problematic for you. I think the only person you have convinced in this thread, that Islam is the religion of God and of the real kingdom of God - is yourself.

How many converts did you get?

Need I say more?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Myrtales,

You talk about living water but you can't recognize living water if it was given to you. If you can't recognize the true words of Jesus then you can have no concept of living water.

God's words are the living water, the Holy Qur'an is pure living water but you don't really know the taste of living water, what you think as living water is a counterfeit. The pure words of God are contained in the Holy Qur'an pure and uncontaminated by the hands of men yet you reject them in favor of man's words.

Sorry if I confuse you with somebody else on here who poured out the nuts and bolts of Christianity.

So this must be the parting of our ways then... I was not looking to convert you or anyone else, no man can do that, it's up to God to guide mankind to the straight path. If you had been converted it would have been good for you but God guides whom He wills and send astray whom He wills.

My parting words for you...

109.001 Say: O disbelievers!

109.002 I worship not that which ye worship;

109.003 Nor worship ye that which I worship.

109.004 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

109.005 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

109.006 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Living water is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit and disclosure of the Holy Spirit is proof of God.

God sent his Son, who was with him before the creation of the world, to give this gift and all people have ever had to do, to get disclosure - was simply ask.

Peace back at you!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

It's up to God to guide mankind to the straight path. If you had been converted it would have been good for you but God guides whom He wills and send astray whom He wills.

I thought Allah was supposed to be compassionate and merciful , why would He lead people astray?

Isn't that's the devil's role?

Why would a God do the devil's job?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

God is the most compassionate and most merciful, but that does not mean that he will forgive people who choose to do harm and not seek forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Is this your personal interpretation or is it what the Quran says?

Which verse mentions that Allah will lead astray "only people who choose to do harm and not seek forgiveness."

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
you know what I see queen. One that does not really care what God wants. Cuz If you did you would admitt that you would ask God for the truth. And you still avoid that. If you really care about God and what he wanted. You would pray to God for the truth. Unstead you preach fake scripture made by a evil man. Good one. God is out there and what he wants is more important. The bible is the word of God. ANd your blind. I admitt that what God wants is the truth. I even pray that God shows me the truth. What about you. Ask God if christianity is right. Ask God not me.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Zedda,

God is indeed the Most Compassionate and the Most Merciful, and He guides whom He wills to the straight path and sends astray whom He wills.

Your question is why He will send people astray and not guide them all if He is truly Compassionate and Merciful? First of all, God who is the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and who knows all that is in the hearts of men will guide those who fear Him in secret and who set up no partners to Him, who believe in Him and His messengers, most of all those who ask for His guidance and surrender their will to Him. Who when they hear God's words and His guidance follows the guidance and repent, these are the people to whom God shows His Mercy and Compassion. But as for those who chose disbelief and ascribe partners to God even after the reminder reached them, these are they whom God send astray. God does not guide evil-living people who chose disbelief over belief, who are ingrates to their Lord.

Here are some of God's words from the Holy Quran to make it plain.

And whomsoever it is Allah's will to guide, He expandeth his bosom unto the Surrender, and whomsoever it is His Will to send astray, He maketh his bosom close and narrow as if he were engaged in sheer ascent. Thus Allah layeth ignominy upon those who believe not. (Holy Quran 6:125)

Say: I am forbidden to worship those on whom ye call instead of Allah. Say: I will not follow your desires, for then should I go astray and I should not be of the rightly guided. (Holy Quran 6:56)

A party hath He led aright, while error hath just hold over (another) party, for lo! they choose the devils for protecting supporters instead of Allah and deem that they are rightly guided. (Holy Quran 7:30)

O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger, and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime. Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day, he verily hath wandered far astray. (Holy Quran 4:136)

Bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours)? Lo! Allah guideth not wrong-doing folk. (Holy Quran 46:10)

Peace!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hystericaly proselytizing to others about unhinged religious 'end times' propaganda is both very irresponsible and very boring.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join