It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Who am I to question what God wants? Who am I to question what God needs? I am me, and if God needs something, if God needs anything, then that is not God, and is not worthy of mine or anybody else's worship. The One True God is infinitely merciful, and infinitely powerful, and infinitely just, and if God someone was to be forgiven, there would be no need for any blood- they could just ask (and of course, mean it).
The previous scriptures are not a part of the Quran...it's not like Christianity, where the Bible is made up of the New Testament as well as the Old Testament. While muslims believe that God sent down scripture before, these were corrupted by man, so what is in them now is not necessarily the truth.

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hey NuT....I don't take my education from youtube, and Shobat has given more than 1 interview. Sorry, but yes, he's been proven a fraud (even the bank he supposedly bombed as a terrorist says that no such thing ever happened). The reason he's lying and pretending as he is, is because of the money involved...he even has an organisation, the Walid Shobat Foundation, that he pretends is a charity, when in fact it is not, and he is probably just pocketing most of the money.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The fact is this in the first five books of the bible and the Quran there was animals sacifices. Pick up your own book. God is all and know all. And does need anything but wants, and his will is stronger than ours. You have no right to say that God's will or needs are not of God. God wills and he needs are we are to give.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

But if someone needs something, or has wants, then by definition, they cannot be God. Islam has animal sacrifice, sure, but that's just in remembrance of Abraham's sacrifice, and the meat has to be distributed to the poor and friends. It's not used to wash away sin. All God's commandments are for the betterment of US, not for something that God needs.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You just prove my point in the whole sacific thing. Wash away sin is forgiveness of sin. So you now know God's wants. And your whole defintion thing that is stupid no where in the bible or the Quran does it say that. God can want, he wanted Jesus to be born. He wanted you to be born. He wanted the world to be born, so that does not prove non existence of God, or prove Christiainity wrong. God can need if he wants to so what. No where is the bible or Quran does it say this endpossiblity

Nothing you have said has validayed your Islam religon. The Quran was still written by a sinful man. And no where can you prove that to be different cuz its fact.

Again you have believe in God's son. Jesus christ.

Bread of Life
John Chapter 6 v i believe 8
Jesus answered and said "This is the work of God that ye believe in him whom GOD HAS SENT.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Walid Shoebat never claimed he bombed a bank. Of course skeptics state it never happened.

SO DID HE.

"At 16, he was chosen to take a loaf of bread, packed with explosives, to blow up the Bethlehem Bank Leumi. His instructions were to place it in a garbage can near the door of the building. But seeing Arab children playing nearby, he decided to throw the bread on the roof where it did little damage."

www.shoebat.com...

Muslims and anti-Christians have leveled MANY lies about Walid, here the truth is spoken.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty arrogant of you Babloyi...

You think you get to decide what God demands? Where do you get the authority to decide this?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
no, islam is NOT the religion of god
christianity is the religion of god

The religion of God is:

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul, and the next one is like that: That you Love one another as one loves oneself.

Its not a name, but a way. Its not a title, but an action. Jesus said that he did not come for the righteous, but rather the sinner, which tells me their were and are men of righteousness over the ages, knowingly or not.

Judge not lest yea be judged, and so it is with the will of God. We are called to Love God, and to Love one another. A man helping another man in need, if he is Muslim is not dammed, for does not God wish us to Love our fellow man? And any man doing this, is he not doing the will?

What man holds a banner helping his brother for the sake of the banner or for rather in silence for doing the will of God? We should be doing this for the sake of doing what is right which is the will of God.

I submit, that doing our duty as a calling under God is best, and that tongue lashing our brother in their persuit of the Truth is not productive towards people knowing the path.

Peace

[edit on 15-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by babloyi

Don't give me that crap, at least Mohammad was "respectable", meaning he waited until she was after 5 to look at her with wanton eyes. The Ayatollah of Iran says it's permissible to "sodomize an infant" in his book. Islam is the most brutal, woman-hating, religion man has ever known save perhaps the Mayans who would sacrifice people by cutting out their hearts with obsidian knives.

this EVIL individual whom YOU have quoted from is NOT a muslim.
shia are NOT muslims
muslims NEVER say it is fully permissable to take advantage of a prepubescent child!
this EVIL man whom you have quoted from was disgraced at his death by having all of his clothes ripped from his body by those who idol worshipped him, whilst in the funeral procession...

want to know why shia aren't muslims?
well for one thq qur'aan states that the revelation is now COMPLETE and NO revelation will come after it, yet the shia say that revalation CONTINUES to th 12 imams, and that their "ayatollahs" speak to Allaah directly and their verdicts are God's words!!!
I SEEK REFUGE IN HIM! this claim is to say that God Almighty agrees with a man having his way with a pre-pubescent girl! and that He, may He be glorified above such lies, also agrees with someone having an operation to become a man or woman! HELLO they weren't born a man or woman!
and God Almighty is free from errors! AND that He wishes for them to beat themselves and slice open their heads and the heads of their babies on the day of ashura, because their so-called scholars say this is a rewardable act!
they ALSO say that the more a woman commits mut`a (a temporary marriage which is no longer part of islaam AND to them it can be for 1hour!) then her station in paradise becomes greater!
HOW DISGUSTING!
so the more men a woman sleeps with the better her reward in the hereafter???
as The Almighty has sanctified marriage and made it such a blessing and we believe divorce is the most hated of lawful things by Allaah, can you see how this also is an act of disbelief?

anyway i HATE the erroneous things they teach, and such a ruling as you have quoted is disgusting and NOT from islaam...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Wow that's pretty arrogant of you Babloyi...

You think you get to decide what God demands? Where do you get the authority to decide this?

let me fill you in as to WHY we believe that God Almighty has NO needs...
and i think you need to review WHERE this blood atonement idea comes from - an idea seemingly influenced by roman paganism as they say the EXACT SAME THING...

al-qur'aan : surat al imraan / 3

49 And will make him (Iesa (Jesus)) a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allahs Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allahs Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.
50 And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
51 Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.
52 Then when Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allahs Cause?" Al-Hawarioon (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."
53 Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger (Iesa (Jesus)); so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah - none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
54 And they (disbelievers) plotted (to kill Iesa (Jesus) ), and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.
55 And (remember) when Allah said: "O Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you (of the forged statement that Iesa (Jesus) is Allahs son) of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, Iesa (Jesus), Moosa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Quran) till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."
56 "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
57 And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) and do righteous good deeds, Allah will pay them their reward in full. And Allah does not like the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers).
58 This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Quran).
59 Verily, the likeness of Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
60 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61 Then whoever disputes with you concerning him (Iesa (Jesus)) after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, (i.e. Iesa (Jesus)) being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."
62 Verily! This is the true narrative (about the story of Iesa (Jesus)), and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
63 And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Skeptics claim it never happened? Muslims claim it never happened? No, sorry, I am not that one sided. THE BANK CLAIMED IT NEVER HAPPENED. Here is some more information about your beloved terrorist-turned-christian:

The Palestinian 'terrorist' turned Zionist

Speakers at Academy Said to Make False Claims

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

Nice straw man, I didn't say "needs", I said "demands", you're correct, God doesn't "need" anything, however there are MANY things God DEMANDS.

And, this is news to me and virtually all the world. How was Moses "corrupted by Roman paganism"???

He wrote the Torah, (first 5 books of the OT) where God DEMANDED blood sacrifices to cleanse sins.

The Romans would not have controlled/influenced ANYTHING during the time of Moses they wouldn't exist as an empire for another 1,000 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

Skeptics claim it never happened? Muslims claim it never happened? No, sorry, I am not that one sided. THE BANK CLAIMED IT NEVER HAPPENED. Here is some more information about your beloved terrorist-turned-christian:

The Palestinian 'terrorist' turned Zionist

Speakers at Academy Said to Make False Claims

Ummm, you didn't read this link did you?

All those false claims were blasted out of the water.

This time actually read it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

You can believe that trash from the pit of hell if you like, it's your soul.

To me, allah and The Pedophile are both 2 squirts of goat piss.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Half-truths are logical fallacies. Jesus Christ said he came to call the sinner..

to WHAT?

What did Jesus say he came to Earth to call the sinner to do?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

TO WORSHIP OF THE ONE TRUE GOD!
THAT is what he called to AND his deciples!

now, the fact the PAUL is documented in your own book saying "anyone who preaches different from me then know he is a heretic" i think it is safe to say that your religion is based upon what HE said and not what our beloved messiah, jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, said!

what i said is a pagan idea is BLOOD ATONEMENT FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND which is EXACTLY what paganism teaches...

and we know that the egyptians used to do this too, as have many other cults throughout history...

sacrificing a human being for the salvation of mankind is NOT from God, all it does is give christians the excuse of "hey, i've already been forgiven for my sins!" hence why many of these so-called christian youth see nothing wrong with getting drunk, fornicatiing left, right and center, having multiple girlfriends or boyfriends, adultery, homosexuality, swearing, lieing, taking drugs, having abortions, killing people in gang rivalry, blaspheming.... the list goes on and on!
and yes, whilst youth today of every faith are beginning to do this, the majority of them who claim to follow a religion claim they are christian!
and this is because hey see it as "hey, i'm already forgiven" or "i'll just repent later" or "let me go and confess" if they are catholic...

i'm just stating the facts as i am reverted to islaam and thus for 18 years of my life THESE are the people i would mix with... i KNOW this happens for a fact!
and now they are having "raves" in churches to try and bring the youth back to the church!

glory be to The Almighty...
i love Him above all and it is saddening that people who claim this also do these vile sins just because they believe a man, a blessed and beloved man at that,. was tortured and killed for their salvation...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Strawman? I didn't say anything about demands. I said needs. And you took that forward in your rush to call me arrogant. But change that to DEMANDS if you wish. It amounts to the same thing: That your idea of a God is one that DEMANDS blood for sin. It's still just as barbaric. Why would God DEMAND blood for sin? It's absolutely absurd....like the Mayan concept of God, where they had to sacrifice people almost daily. There is no difference!

And yes, I read that link, NuT....it passes over a lot of pertinent facts, and attempts to blame all the guy's bad press on his 'evil family' and those nasty muslims
. However, it does not address the fact that the BANK ITSELF says there was never any bombing at that time. It does not address the fact that at one point Walid says that he read the newspaper on the evening of the bombing, and at a later point he claims that he didn't read any news, because he was in hiding for 3 days. It does not address the fact that he claims that Shoebat was an assumed name that he took for hiding himself, when his entire family is Shobat. It does not address the fact that he claimed that the Walid Shobat Foundation is a charity organisation, when the government says that this is false. It does not address the fact that when Walid was 16 (he's middle-aged now) there was no movement as such that did these bombings and terrorism.

I'm sorry, NuT, but Walid Shobat is a liar. And a liar is a liar, and cannot possibly be a man of God.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07

what i said is a pagan idea is BLOOD ATONEMENT FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND which is EXACTLY what paganism teaches...

and we know that the egyptians used to do this too, as have many other cults throughout history...

I am not a Christian but I was under the impression that Jesus chose to sacrifice Himself ? Maybe I am wrong.

The crowning achievement of a Muslim's life is to go to Mecca.

At the Kaaba he kisses a vagina shaped black stone, runs around it seven times and throws pebbles at the Devil.

Isn't this a pagan ritual?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedda Piras

Did Jesus chose to sacrifice himself? Well according to the Bible we have today it Jesus prayed to God to 'let the cup pass by his lips', but if that was not possible, then to 'let Your will be done, not mine'. Somewhat odd that the person who's (according to Christians) entire purpose on Earth was to sacrifice himself is the same person that doesn't really want to.

I wouldn't really think it relevant whether somebody CHOSE to get themselves killed, or it was done under force- the sacrificial victim in any of the dozens of barbaric religions that followed this ideology may very well have been willing or happy to be part of God's plan. The bottom line is the fact that people can even think that such a thing is required is highly disturbing.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Docks6,

Obviously you are a disbeliever of the Hereafter, believing that the world will last forever. The Truth is, the world is created by God for a purpose and for a fixed time, when its time comes nothing and no one can avert the wrath of God from falling on those who disbelieved.

051.056 I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me.

God created mankind only that they might worship Him. And his existence in this world is but a test for him. He was given free will as a privilege and a great responsibility. He made known to him the two paths, and inspired each soul what is good for it and what is wrong for it, you are free to make a choice but you are the only one responsible for the decision you make and the action you take.

005.105 O ye who believe! Ye have charge of your own souls. He who erreth cannot injure you if ye are rightly guided. Unto Allah ye will all return; and then He will inform you of what ye used to do.

076.002 Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing.

076.003 Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.

076.004 Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers manacles and carcans and a raging fire.

003.030 On the Day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it hath done of good and all that it hath done of evil every soul will long that there might be a mighty space of distance between it and that evil. Allah biddeth you beware of Him. And Allah is Full of Pity for (His) bondmen.

003.091 Lo! those who disbelieve, and die in disbelief, the (whole) earth full of gold would not be accepted from such an one if it were offered as a ransom for his soul. Theirs will be a painful doom and they will have no helpers.

I can understand why you are disillusioned by your concept of religion, but that is not the Religion of God you are describing but the religion of man. The religion of God is not hard except for those who are too proud to bow down to God's will.

039.003 Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate.

God does not ask money from the people, and His true church is dedicated only to the pure worship of Him. Churches who ask money from their members under some pretext or other, they do it without the sanction of God.

009.034 O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom.

The Mosque is a place where only God is worshiped and no tribute are asked among their members.

But God enjoined charity on the believers so that money and help goes directly to the hands of the needy.

002.177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West; but righteous is he who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and the Scripture and the prophets; and giveth wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves free; and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor-due. And those who keep their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God-fearing.

If you are one of the Children of Abraham then this is the religion that he has enjoined to his children, it is not a mere name, but it is the act that counts, the Surrender, that is the true religion.

022.078 And strive for Allah with the endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper!

It doesn't matter whether I live to see the Day of Judgment, or I die before that. What matters is if there is one soul who will be guided to the straight path upon hearing and recognizing the Truth, it will be worth putting up with cruel remarks from time to time.

This is a call for sinners to repent before the Trumpet is blown, but the warning profits only those who believe in God and fear Him in secret. Ask for God's guidance and don't be too proud. Pride belongs only to God, the Lord of the Worlds.

046.010 Bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours) ? Lo! Allah guideth not wrong-doing folk.

All worship and praise belongs only to God. And the believers are none else but brothers in truth.

058.022 Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the last day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful ?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zedda Piras

I am not a Christian but I was under the impression that Jesus chose to sacrifice Himself ? Maybe I am wrong.

Jesus did not chose to sacrifice himself nor does he has any need to, he has done his duty, that of delivering God's message to the Children of Israel, the worship of ONLY ONE GOD, which is the sole duty of the messenger according to God.

005.099 The duty of the messenger is only to convey (the message). Allah knoweth what ye proclaim and what ye hide.

014.004 And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

God has never called for a human blood sacrifice at anytime in any of the Holy Scriptures revealed from the time of the first scribe Enoch until the last Prophet, Muhammad. He did ask one time our forefather Abraham to sacrifice his first-born son but only to test him, whether his love for his son is greater than his love for God. Abraham and his son both surrendered their will to God and was ready to offer the sacrifice but the Angel Gabriel stopped him after it was clear that they have both surrendered to God and ransomed the son by a ram which was sacrificed in his place.

Jesus was rejected by the Children of Israel and that was the reason they plotted to crucify him. But God saved him from the Children of Israel from death on the cross. This was testified by the Spirit of truth, the Last prophet Muhammad whom Jesus has foretold will come after him.

John 7-13

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The prophet Muhammad spoke only what he heard, what the Holy Spirit Gabriel revealed to him, and God is witness that it is the truth.

004.157 And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

010.036 Most of them follow not but conjecture. Assuredly conjecture can by no means take the place of truth. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do.

To believe that Jesus died on the cross to save mankind is nothing but conjecture. His enemies wanted to kill him but they did not succeed. It is God's way to save the Messengers and those who believe with them, it has been since and it will be until the Day of Judgment.

005.075 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

005.110 When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic.

Zedda animal sacrifices are the only blood sacrifices accepted by God, for thanks giving. Human blood sacrifice is practiced by idolaters and abhorred by God.

006.137 Thus have their (so-called) partners (of Allah) made the killing of their children to seem fair unto many of the idolaters, that they may ruin them and make their faith obscure for them. Had Allah willed (it otherwise), they had not done so. So leave them alone with their devices.

006.140 They are losers who besottedly have slain their children without knowledge, and have forbidden that which Allah bestowed upon them, inventing a lie against Allah. They indeed have gone astray and are not guided.

The pilgrim to Mecca is indeed one of the duties of a Muslim if he can afford it. Circling the Kaaba seven times is not a pagan ritual but was the way Adam was instructed by God and later on Abraham and his sons and lastly the Prophet Muhammad as the way to worship God in his Holy House.

003.095 Say: Allah speaketh truth. So follow the religion of Abraham, the upright. He was not of the idolaters.

003.096 Lo! the first Sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Becca, a blessed place, a guidance to the peoples;

003.097 Wherein are plain memorials (of Allah's guidance); the place where Abraham stood up to pray; and whosoever entereth it is safe. And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto Allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither. As for him who disbelieveth, (let him know that) lo! Allah is Independent of (all) creatures.

The Black Stone is not worshiped in any way, even though pilgrims from around the world touch it kiss it when they are able. This stone was first sent by God to Adam, the place where it fell was where the first house of worship was built as testified by the Holy Qu'ran.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join