It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

Wrong Jesus said he came to call the sinner TO REPENTANCE!

Matthew 9:13

"But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

He didn't merely come to "call sinners", he came to call them TO REPENT of their sins.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Rook,

Nice to see you again.

There need not be any religious rifts if only one will learn to accept the truth.
God sent down only one religion but the schismatics will not accept since they rejoice in their own tenets.

Each individual is answerable only for his own soul, to disbelieve in the revelations sent by God is to put oneself in open schism with the Creator, and doing so will only lead to a shameful doom on the Day of Judgment.

Pride deters man from accepting the truth, but it is only false pride since pride belongs only to God.

002.176 That is because Allah hath revealed the Scripture with the truth. Lo! those who find (a cause of) disagreement in the Scripture are in open schism.

022.053 That He may make that which the devil proposeth a temptation for those in whose hearts is a disease, and those whose hearts are hardened - Lo! the evil-doers are in open schism.

038.002 Nay, but those who disbelieve are in false pride and schism.

038.003 How many a generation We destroyed before them, and they cried out when it was no longer the time for escape!

038.029 (This is) a Scripture that We have revealed unto thee, full of blessing, that they may ponder its revelations, and that men of understanding may reflect.

003.018 Allah (Himself) is witness that there is no God save Him. And the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining His creation in justice, there is no God save Him the Almighty, the Wise.

Just think how many are too ready to reject the Truth when it came to them, the same has ever been the reception of the messengers of God who came before. They either think them crazy or bewitched.

015.006 And they say: O thou unto whom the Reminder is revealed, lo! thou art indeed a madman!

026.027 Pharaoh said: Lo! your messenger who hath been sent unto you is indeed a madman!

051.052 Even so there came no messenger unto those before them but they said: A wizard or a madman!

052.029 Therefor warn men, O Muhammad. By the grace of Allah thou art neither soothsayer nor madman.

The generations who passed away before have all been warned before but terrible was God's punishment to them after the warning.

041.052 bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye reject it - Who is further astray than one who is at open feud (with Allah) ?

046.010 bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours) ? Lo! Allah guideth not wrong-doing folk.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Keeper of kheb,

002.256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Salvation is in believing in God alone. Jesus did not die for you, he doesn't need to. On the Day of Judgment he and his disciples will be a witness against you. How you reject the Truth to follow falsehood.

017.081 And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish.

Jesus son of Mary is indeed the messiah sent to the Children of Israel, but his duty had been only to deliver God's message and whoever followed him will have salvation.

018.056 We send not the messengers save as bearers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve contend with falsehood in order to refute the Truth thereby. And they take Our revelations and that wherewith they are threatened as a jest.

005.072 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
reply to post by Rook1545

No. She took a "piece" of my belief system and incorperated it into her own belief system to back up her religion. She twisted something and presented it in here as factual evidence and she is not going to get by with it, without someone coming along and knocking her off her pedestal, she's attempting to grandstand on.

I don't borrow from her religion in any way. Hers doesn't have legs to stand on unless she borrows from mine. If she feels the urge to "borrow" she at least needs to get her facts straight.

You are the one who need to get your facts straight. Jesus is the Messiah sent to the Children of Israel, bring me some proof that he is sent as the Messiah to all Nations except the tribe of Israel.

ISLAM is God's religion, and it stands on its own and does not need anything to back it up. Ponder on the Torah and the True Gospel and you will learn that the Prophet like unto Moses that God promised the Children of Israel that He will raise from the brethren of the Israelites, (which are none other than the Ismaelites) for their salvation in the end times, and the Paraclete-Comforter that Jesus promised his disciples who will come after him is none other than the Prophet Muhammad.

007.157 Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Only 20 % of the total Muslim population are Arabs and the rest are Children of Israel. Most of the Children of Israel has come home to the religion of their forefather Abraham, to become once again part of the Kingdom of God. The rest of the disbelievers who continuously rebel against God and His messengers will be left outside, where there is gnashing of teeth on the Day of Judgment.

057.013 On the day when the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women will say unto those who believe: Look on us that we may borrow from your light! it will be said: Go back and seek for light! Then there will separate them a wall wherein is a gate, the inner side whereof containeth mercy, while the outer side thereof is toward the doom.

My advise to you Myrtales is to study all the revealed Scriptures, you will not fail to see tidings of the last and Seal of the Prophets. May God guide you, if you really are a believer.

039.054 Turn unto your Lord repentant, and surrender unto Him, before there come unto you the doom, when ye cannot be helped.

039.055 And follow the better (guidance) of that which is revealed unto you from your Lord, before the doom cometh on you suddenly when ye know not.

039.056 Lest any soul should say: Alas, my grief that I was unmindful of Allah, and I was indeed among the scoffers!

039.057 Or should say: If Allah had but guided me I should have been among the dutiful!

039.058 Or should say, when it seeth the doom: Oh, that I had but a second chance that I might be among the righteous!

039.059 (But now the answer will be): Nay, for My revelations came unto thee, but thou didst deny them and wast scornful and wast among the disbelievers.

039.060 And on the Day of Resurrection thou (Muhammad) seest those who lied concerning Allah with their faces blackened. Is not the home of the scorners in hell ?

039.061 And Allah delivereth those who ward off (evil) because of their deserts. Evil toucheth them not, nor do they grieve.

039.062 Allah is Creator of all things, and He is Guardian over all things.

039.063 His are the keys of the heavens and the earth, and they who disbelieve the revelations of Allah - such are they who are the losers.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

slymatt,

YOU follow the scripture corrupted by MAN.

The Holy Qur'an is not such that it could be written by any man or jinn, or even if they combine together. It was revealed by the Angel Gabriel and is protected by him from the moment of revelation until the Day of Judgment.

015.009 Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its guardian.

015.017 And We have guarded it from every outcast devil.

085.021 Nay, but it is a glorious Qur'an.

085.022 On a guarded tablet.

Jesus is not SON OF GOD, nor is he GOD.

The verses you quoted are testimony in itself that the NT is corrupted. If it is not corrupted it would not have contradicted itself with the confirming Scripture which is the Holy Qur'an.

The truth is Jesus is the son of Mary. Jesus the Messiah, son of Mary that is his rightful title. Never once has Jesus been called son of God in the Torah, or in his own Gospel. This innovation is a later addition by idolaters, a clear apostasy from the true teachings of Jesus.

003.045 (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

002.116 And they say: Allah hath taken unto Himself a son. Be He glorified! Nay, but whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth is His. All are subservient unto Him.

004.171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

005.075 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

005.116 And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden.

009.030 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

009.031 They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no God save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

010.068 They say: Allah hath taken (unto Him) a son - Glorified be He! He hath no needs! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Ye have no warrant for this. Tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not ?

017.111 And say: Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence.

God sent down the Holy Qur'an to warn those who believe Jesus to be His son.

018.004 And to warn those who say: Allah hath chosen a son.

19. Mary (Maryam)

019.035 It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

019.034 Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

Jesus is a word from God, this word is "BE", by which for anything to exist God simply say Be and it is.

019.088 And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son.

021.026 And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son. Be He Glorified! Nay, but (those whom they call sons) are honoured slaves.

023.091 Allah hath not chosen any son, nor is there any god along with Him; else would each god have assuredly championed that which he created, and some of them would assuredly have overcome others. Glorified be Allah above all that they allege.

These are just a few to refute your claim that Jesus is son of God. Everything that man has done and will do are written in the Scriptures. The God who created us when we are nothing, knew what we will do even before we do it, not because we have no choice or free will but because he is the All-Knowing, the Wise and He can do anything He wills.

054.052 And every thing they did is in the scriptures.

Think Slymatt, you have only one soul and if you lose it in this world, the Hereafter will be an awful doom for you. God sent the Holy Qur'an to bring out His people from darkness into the light and to free them after a long time of believing in falsehood.

046.020 And on the day when those who disbelieve are exposed to the Fire (it will be said): Ye squandered your good things in the life of the world and sought comfort therein. Now this day ye are rewarded with the doom of ignominy because ye were disdainful in the land without a right, and because ye used to transgress.

022.072 And when Our revelations are recited unto them, thou knowest the denial in the faces of those who disbelieve; they all but attack those who recite Our revelations unto them. Say: Shall I proclaim unto you worse than that ? The Fire! Allah hath promised it for those who disbelieve. A hapless journey's end!

031.007 And when Our revelations are recited unto him he turneth away in pride as if he heard them not, as if there were a deafness in his ears. So give him tidings of a painful doom.

Take your reminder and fear God, and may God guide you to His path.

007.204 And when the Qur'an is recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

NOT,

On that Day, you will wish that you have restrained your hand from your keyboard, on that Day when the book which your own hand have written will be given to you to testify how you reject God's revelations with utmost vehemence.

017.071 On the day when We shall summon all men with their record, whoso is given his book in his right hand - such will read their book and they will not be wronged a shred.

018.049 And the book is placed, and thou seest the guilty fearful of that which is therein, and they say: What kind of a book is this that leaveth not a small thing nor a great thing but hath counted it! And they find all that they did confronting them, and thy Lord wrongeth no-one.

039.069 And the earth shineth with the light of her Lord, and the book is set up, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought, and it is judged between them with truth, and they are not wronged.

045.029 This Our book pronounceth against you with truth. Lo! We have caused (all) that ye did to be recorded.

So be very careful what you say. Bring your proof that the one who revealed the Holy Qur'an is Satan.

078.021 Lo! hell lurketh in ambush,

078.022 A home for the rebellious.

078.023 They will abide therein for ages.

078.024 Therein taste they neither coolness nor (any) drink

078.025 Save boiling water and a paralysing cold:

078.026 Reward proportioned (to their evil deeds).

078.027 For lo! they looked not for a reckoning;

078.028 They called Our revelations false with strong denial.

078.029 Everything have We recorded in a Book.

078.030 So taste (of that which ye have earned). No increase do We give you save of torment.

004.042 On that day those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger will wish that they were level with the ground, and they can hide no fact from Allah.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

queenofangels_17 said: "Jesus is the Messiah sent to the Children of Israel, bring me some proof that he is sent as the Messiah to all Nations"

By asking me to provide you with proof of Jesus being the chosen Messiah to all nations should set off alarm bells in your head.

This same Jesus, whom you deny divinity to can prove to you who he is - if you give him the chance. The whole reason he came was to provide everyone with proof and the proof he is willing to provide everyone with is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is pure wisdom and understanding and it is more precious than any other riches known to man. This is the gift Jesus gives and it's the whole purpose behind him coming to all nations. Yes, I said all nations. You have a fifty-fifty chance of getting this right.

When Jesus anoints a person with the Holy Spirit, they will know it because it has a physical presence. It moves inside you and people describe it differently but Jesus himself describes it best as living water or a bubbling stream. It is what it is - it is motion and rest. It is real and you should be asking him to provide you with the truth and not me because I can't give it to you - only he can. It's the proof you are looking for though and it will prove to you he is all he said he was and more.

1. The Holy Spirit testifies to the truth and it enables others to testify to the truth. The only way we could receive the truth was through Jesus' death.

2. The Holy Spirit is the comforter who comforts, so we know for a fact we are not orphans.

3. The Holy Spirit is the helper/councelor who guides us into all spiritual truth and the truth will set you free.

Jesus promises those who believe in him, that he will manifest himself to them and Jesus makes good on his promises.

What did Muhammad promise you??? Do you guys even get proof while you are living or do you have to wait til you die?

You do realize if you have to wait for real tangible proof until you die - that could be just a little too late.

Think about it.

P.S. When Jesus anoints a person, they then have the power to forgive a person of their sinful ways or to not forgive them. You should always be very careful in all that you say, for you never know when you are entertaining angels unaware.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

ummm, if i remember correctly from the past, didn't jesus, peace be upon him, say:
i have not been sent but unto the lost sheep of israel

i.e to the children of israel?

???? isra`iil being the name of one of the prophets (yaqoob / jacob to my recollection)

you have the holy spirit, the arc angel gabriel, peace be upon him, confused i think... for he revealed the scriptures and notified all of the prophets and messengers to their duties.
he is the head of the angels and very blessed and important it he...

thus he cannot be distributed to all people, as he is only one angel!

jesus brought the message every prophet and messenger ever brought to mankind, as he himself stated:
i have not come to change the laws (oi.e of the torah) but have come to re-establish them.

because of this statement he enforced things like circumcision (as was the practice of abraham, peace be upon him) and even said:
none shall enter the kingdom save he who is circumcised.
he also reminded people of the 10 commandments,. one of which many forget is:
thou shalt not make graven images.

thus this is one reason why both jews AND muslims forbid the making of pictures of faces...

i know i have not supplied refreances and this is due to quoting from memory...
due to what he taught, it was paul who taught different, calling anyone who taught different to him a heretic, and thus he said things like circumcision was no longer needed!
may i ask you why jesus, the messiah, would say that he came to re-establish the law, if as soon as he left the world he told paul in visions to change it?!

that doesn't make any sense atall...

(yes paul said he was recieving "visions of christ" and this is why he tried to justify changing his teachings... why do you think that certain groups like the 7th day adventist, ignore most of what paul said and still believe in the laws of the torah?)

[edit on 17-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have to understand that he knows everything, so he knew his own would kill him. It's called rejection. He was sent to them first because he is of them. Most of the Old Testament is about Israel constantly committing adultery against God. When a man or a woman rejects him or doesn't continually put him first - God gets jelous. God gave his son the power to prove who he is and when a person receives proof, they are reconciled back to God.

If it's possible for a person to commit adultery against God himself, then marriage to God exists. This is why so many of the New Testament teachings speak of a wedding, a bride, a bridegroom, a friend of the bridegroom, a wedding banquet and so forth. So if there is a wedding - there is a bridal chamber. But now we are getting into the deepest mysteries in the Holy Bible - and you guys aren't ready for it. The Apostle Paul says it's like moving from babies milk to solid food. Believe me, most don't make it passed the baby milk but that's not necessarily a bad thing, because a person can only receive what is given to them from above. With knowledge comes responsibility and everyone will be held accountable for what they have been given. In a sense - knowledge can be dangerous.

But anyways, at his resurrection, when he blew on his disciples and they received the Holy Spirit, he commanded them to go make disciples of all nations, in the name of the Father, of His Son and of His Holy Spirit.

All nations.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Queen you are mistakein by far. God and Jesus showed me to what is real and what God wants. Christianity is the way of Life. Again Jesus Christ is the Son of GOd. The doors to heaven are throw him. YOu said it Jesus is a messenger of God well then you have to believe in what the gospels say about him. Jesus says he is the Son of God. God sais Jesus is the Son of God. Devil cry that Jesus is the Son of God. Angels Call Jesus as the Son of God. Dont forget devils Jesus is the son of God.

John chapter 6 v 27

Labour not for the meat which peri#h but labor for that meat which endurith onto everlasting life

This is the work of GOd that ye believe nin he whom he has sent

Again if you believe in Jesus as a messenger you have to believe what Jesus has said.

Come on man did you know your sinful Mohummad wife was a christian many of the beliefs of Christianity cometo Islam becuase of this.

I dont even know why you follow shuch a blind faith. They dont even got the concept of Heaven right. WoW.

There is God and there is Christ. Jesus is son of God who is devivne and comes in the power of God. You cant stop the true nor will you. What will you do when you see Jesus as God's son in the sky?? Where will be Mohammad . He will be at where he has been. In hell for his sins. Beuase if he did not believe in his son you cant find him. Brother man of God. Dont post me for the truth. Ask God. God will show you the true. Ask God if Jesus is his Son. Why dont you ask God himself for the true because God will show you. Dont be afraid of the true. I will pray that God shows all you in Islam the true of Jesus. God bless and go in his spirit

[edit on 18-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07

you have the holy spirit, the arc angel gabriel, peace be upon him, confused i think... for he revealed the scriptures and notified all of the prophets and messengers to their duties.
he is the head of the angels and very blessed and important it he...

thus he cannot be distributed to all people, as he is only one angel!

jesus brought the message every prophet and messenger ever brought to mankind, as he himself stated:
i have not come to change the laws (oi.e of the torah) but have come to re-establish them.

may i ask you why jesus, the messiah, would say that he came to re-establish the law, if as soon as he left the world he told paul in visions to change it?!

that doesn't make any sense atall...

(yes paul said he was recieving "visions of christ" and this is why he tried to justify changing his teachings... why do you think that certain groups like the 7th day adventist, ignore most of what paul said and still believe in the laws of the torah?)

Gabriel is a holy angel but he is not the Holy Spirit that is sent by Jesus, from God, to dwell inside the believer. I can assure you, when the Holy Spirit manifests it'self to the believer - he doesn't introduce himself as Gabriel. If this is the kind of things the Quran supports - the devil has really got you guys hoodwinked.

Also, Jesus never said he came to re-establish the law, he said he came not to abolish the law or the prophets, that spoke of him - but to fulfill them.

Jesus also said, that he came so that we could have life and have it to the full. He is referring to what is known as "eternal life" and eternal life is knowing for a fact, that the God Jesus spoke of is the one and true God.

When the Holy Spirit of God indwells inside a peson, a person is experiencing, the things God has always intended for them to experience. Experiencing the true treasures of God completes the person and brings them out of the darkness, that has existed since Eden.

This entire reconcilliation process is brought to you by, none other than the Son of God, who is his Christ, whom all authority has been given and the Lord Jesus gives the real gift - that keeps on giving and that gift is proof.

Of course you guys realize, that you are on a conspiracy board, so I'm assuming you have more of an open mind to truth when you hear it. This game of darkness has been playing out for thousands of years and it is imperative that you think for yourselves.

A lot is at stake here.

I am pouring out the nuts and bolts of Christianity here, and none of you who follow Islam has proven me wrong. Where is your promise of indwelling? How does the Holy Spirit manifest it'self to you? If you come up empty handed without proof - you need to question what you are worshipping.

Pour over your scriptures and get back with me.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Okay, okay, I'm converted!!! Know where I can find any 9 year old Arab girls?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Myrtales,

The Holy Spirit is the Angel Gabriel, that is where God's Scriptures are concerned. When the Holy Spirit is mentioned it only refers to the Angel Gabriel. What you are talking about is the Spirit of God that he casts on any servant of His choice and this is also addressed in the Holy Qur'an.

017.085 They are asking thee concerning the spirit. Say: The spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.

016.002 He sendeth down the angels with the spirit of His command unto whom He will of His bondmen, (saying): Warn mankind that there is no God save Me, so keep your duty unto Me.

040.015 The Exalter of Ranks, the Lord of the Throne. He causeth the spirit of His command upon whom He will of His slaves, that He may warn of the Day of Meeting,

042.052 And thus have We inspired in thee (Muhammad) a spirit of Our command. Thou knewest not what the Scripture was, nor what the Faith. But We have made it a light whereby We guide whom We will of Our bondmen. And lo! thou verily dost guide unto a right path.

058.022 Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful ?

The Holy Spirit Gabriel and Jesus was set up as a god alongside with God by the Idolaters, in their make believe, what they follow is just conjecture and conjecture can by no means take the place of truth.

017.056 Say: Cry unto those saints and angels whom ye assume to be gods beside Him, yet they have no power to rid you of misfortune nor to change.

034.040 And on the day when He will gather them all together, He will say unto the angels: Did these worship you ?

034.041 They will say: Be Thou Glorified. Thou (alone) art our Guardian, not them! Nay, but they worshipped the jinn; most of them were believers in them.

034.042 That day ye will possess no use nor hurt one for another. And We shall say unto those who did wrong: Taste the doom of the Fire which ye used to deny.

034.043 And if Our revelations are recited unto them in plain terms, they say: This is naught else than a man who would turn you away from what your fathers used to worship; and they say: This is naught else than an invented lie. Those who disbelieve say of the truth when it reacheth them: This is naught else than mere magic.

034.046 Say (unto them, O Muhammad): I exhort you unto one thing only: that ye awake, for Allah's sake, by twos and singly, and then reflect: There is no madness in your comrade. He is naught else than a warner unto you in face of a terrific doom.

034.047 Say: Whatever reward I might have asked of you is yours. My reward is the affair of Allah only. He is Witness over all things.

034.048 Say: Lo! my Lord hurleth the truth. (He is) the Knower of Things Hidden.

034.049 Say: The Truth hath come, and falsehood showeth not its face and will not return.

Every man receive the spirit of God while they are still at the womb of their mothers, and these very spirit can be awakened by God's command or yet at its sleep.

032.009 Then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His spirit; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks give ye!

066.012 And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our Spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).

If the Gospel was not corrupted you will not be under the illusion that Jesus is son of God.

Jesus departed from Jerusalem after the Passover, and entered into the borders of Caesarea Philippi. Whereupon, the angel Gabriel having told him of the sedition which was beginning among the common people, he asked his disciples, saying: "What do men say of me?" They said: "Some say that you are Elijah, others Jeremiah, and others one of the old prophets." Jesus answered: "And you; what say you that I am?" Peter answered: "You are Christ, son of God."

Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: "Begone and depart from me, because you are the devil and seek to cause me offences And he threatened the eleven, saying: "Woe to you if you believe this, for I have won from God a great curse against those who believe this." And he was fain to cast away Peter; whereupon the eleven besought Jesus for him, who cast him not away, but again rebuked him saying: "Beware that never again you say such words, because God would reprobate you!" Peter wept and said: "Lord, I have spoken foolishly; beseech God that he pardon me."

***JESUS has won a curse from God to whoever will believe that he is son of God...

Myrtales, let me give you Jesus' testimony of himself to the Children of Israel, and I testify that this is the truth by Him in whose hand is my soul.

Then Jesus, having lifted his hand in token of silence, said: "Truly you have erred greatly, O Israelites, in calling me, a man, your God. And I fear that God may for this give heavy plague upon the holy city, handing it over in servitude to strangers. O a thousand times accursed Satan, that has moved you to this!"

And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, whereupon arose such a noise of weeping that none could hear what Jesus was saying. Whereupon once more he lifted up his hand in token of silence;, and the people being quieted from their weeping, he spoke once more: "

I confess before heaven, and I call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that you have said; seeing that I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men. Whereupon when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one [of them] that believe me to be more than man."

Jesus and all the Prophets are just mortals with whom God has cast the Spirit of His command.

May God guide you in the straight path.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Slymatt,

I gave you all the truth and there is enough in this thread for a man to find salvation, you don't need any intercessor with God. God is aware of all things and nobody has to tell Him anything. He knows what is manifest and what is hidden. He knows what was said out loud and what is in the hearts.

If it had been God's will to guide you, you would have seen the light by now. But you chose to cling to falsehood and lies perpetrated by Satan.

Jesus will be a witness against you, and so will his disciples, they will be an enemy to you and to all who believed that Jesus is son of God.

005.078 Those of the Children of Israel who went astray were cursed by the tongue of David, and of Jesus, son of Mary. That was because they rebelled and used to transgress.

003.069 A party of the People of the Scripture long to make you go astray; and they make none to go astray except themselves, but they perceive not.

006.125 And whomsoever it is Allah's will to guide, He expandeth his bosom unto the Surrender, and whomsoever it is His Will to send astray, He maketh his bosom close and narrow as if he were engaged in sheer ascent. Thus Allah layeth ignominy upon those who believe not.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Jesusistruth,

Jesus is indeed the Messiah sent to the Children of Israel, as testified by the Holy Qur'an. His disciples and those who followed him at the time of his ministry will be above those who disbelieved from the later generations.

The only way to be saved for those who believed in Jesus is to believe in the ONE TRUE GOD and to believe in ALL the Messengers that God has sent. That's the simple truth.

If you believe in God, you should believe in those He has sent. Your book testifies of that as the path to eternal life.

The fact is God has sent 144,000 messengers and you chose to believe on Jesus alone, when God has made a Covenant with US all Children of Israel, that we should believe in all His messengers.

Let me remind you of this Covenant:

005.012 Allah made a Covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains, and Allah said: Lo! I am with you. If ye establish worship and pay the poor-due, and believe in My messengers and support them, and lend unto Allah a kindly loan, surely I shall remit your sins, and surely I shall bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. Whoso among you disbelieveth after this will go astray from a plain road.

Jesus testified of the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, and yet when he came you disbelieved in him. How can you say that you are a follower of Jesus if you deny the Prophet Muhammad?

061.006 And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is Ahmad (the Praised One). Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

Remember your Covenant with God and believe in Him and all His Messengers, that is the straight path.

002.136 Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

002.285 The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - We make no distinction between any of His messengers - and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.

004.150 Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers, and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers, and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and seek to choose a way in between;

004.151 Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.

004.152 But those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of them, unto them Allah will give their wages; and Allah was ever Forgiving, Merciful.

Muslims are the only ones who remember their Covenant with God and for this God has forgiven them and promised to them Paradise, the Kingdom of God which before was given to the Children of Israel has now been given to the Nation who brought forth the fruits. This very prophecy is in the books that you read, in the Torah, how then are you blinded?

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)

"I will sow her for Myself in the land. I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion, And I will say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people!' And they will say, 'You are my God!'"
(Hosea 2:23)

for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY.
(1 Peter 2:10)

As God says in Hosea: "Those who are not my people I will call my people. Those who are not loved I will call my loved ones.
(Romans 9:25)

And Jesus himself in his true gospel prayed to God that those who follow him will be in the same congregation as the Final Messenger, that is, in plain terms- Jesus asked God to make his followers to be of one Congregation with the Prophet Muhammad, a prayer which God answered as testified by the fact that more and more Christians and Jews convert to Islam as the Last Hour draws near its final minutes.

110.001 When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh

110.002 And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,

110.003 Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Let yourself believe and ask for forgiveness, God is always willing to show mercy.

040.007 Those who bear the Throne, and all who are round about it, hymn the praises of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe (saying): Our Lord! Thou comprehendest all things in mercy and knowledge, therefor forgive those who repent and follow Thy way. Ward off from them the punishment of hell.

If you are guided then you are guided for the good of your soul.

003.091 Lo! those who disbelieve, and die in disbelief, the (whole) earth full of gold would not be accepted from such an one if it were offered as a ransom (for his soul). Theirs will be a painful doom and they will have no helpers.

004.056 Lo! Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LOl right, and when God and Jesus are at your door about to powd out your lights where will you be. I believe in truth and the will of God. I dont follow satan or the devil or his lies. I believein truth. And that is in God and his Son Jesus Christ. You even claim to believe in him but ignore what he says. You even follow a evil and sinful man that wrote the book Quran than you claim I am evil. I think the blind one is the one that follows falsely. And truth of salvation comes in the form of the one who God sent in power. Not just a messenger but a king. King of earth and the power to which God gave him. God alone do you worship but through Jesus is it ok.

Your faith in God's Son is low and you dont know the damnation from this. You say that I am damned and yet you just dont know my heart or my believe in God and his Son. Like God and Jesus said look on the inside of the cup for you dont know whats on the outside if you cant see the inside.

Pray man. I say pray. Give it a chance. Give the possiblity that God does have a son. The christianity is right. Do this by praying. Ask God If Jesus is his Son. Ask him. Dont be a p@ssy. Man up for God. Ask God to tell you the truth man. I tell you what I ask God to tell me the truth all the time, but God has never shown me that Christianity is wrong. And I bet if you ask God for the truth, he would show you. Come on man this is important dont be scared to lose religion to find the truth. Let God direct you in the ways ask for his will not your own. Bet you wont take the real test, to find out the truth. Put your faith to the test and ask God for the truth in Jesus and the bible and the Gospels. If you are a true believer in God then you want what he wants. So put the real question to him. Let him tell you. I dont need to tell you anything that God will show you. Go with God. For I do hope your saved. Brother ask God.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
By the way I can list scripture just as much as you. That wont change the truth of the true path to God is at. Pray to God find the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

eyescryforALLAAH07,

Finally I get to you brother.

May God bless you for helping to clear some issues with some of our friends on here. Don't take it to heart if they are derogatory in their remarks, they cannot harm the believers in the least. Stand firm and put your faith in Allah, for surely His help is nigh.

You are right in what you uphold, Jesus is indeed sent only to the Children of Israel, and the rest of the Nations are reserved for the coming of the prophet Muhammad, the LIGHT unto all Nations as prophesied in the Torah.

6And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.Isaiah 49:6 (King James Version)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to the Children of Israel and to the Gentiles as salvation in the Last Day. The Christians who upholds that Jesus is son of God is averse to this, and they try to fit all prophesies in the person of Jesus, however ill-fitting it is.

The Apostle Paul is the one responsible for the contradictions in the NT, it contradicts the OT and the Holy Qur'an because it was not inspired by God at all even though he claims it as an inspiration. He mislead a multitude of people in believing that Jesus is son of God, he made new Laws, abolished circumcision which is God's Covenant with Abraham and his sons forever, according to Jesus, made lawful the eating of unclean things which Jesus did not in the time of his ministry. They are following the very apostate that Jesus has warned them of but they think they are rightly guided.

043.037 And lo! they surely turn them from the way of Allah, and yet they deem that they are rightly guided.

002.016 These are they who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their commerce doth not prosper, neither are they guided.

010.108 Say: O mankind! Now hath the Truth from your Lord come unto you. So whosoever is guided, is guided only for (the good of) his soul, and whosoever erreth erreth only against it. And I am not a warder over you.

013.031 Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, (this Qur'an would have done so). Nay, but Allah's is the whole command. Do not those who believe know that, had Allah willed, He could have guided all mankind ? As for those who disbelieve, disaster ceaseth not to strike them because of what they do, or it dwelleth near their home until the threat of Allah come to pass. Lo! Allah faileth not to keep the tryst.

No man can guide whom Allah has sent astray and none can send astray those whom Allah has guided. So have patience and be steadfast, victory from God is coming.

Peace be unto you!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And yet you are so wrong. Jesus came to all from God and as you if you believe Jesus as the messah then you have to believe in what Jesus said and the bible teaches. Again Jesus is the Son of God. And I still remane to tell you Pray for the truth. Cuz God will show you.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Myrtales,

You should always be very careful in all that you say, for you never know when you are entertaining angels unaware. ( if you only knew)

Those who have believed in the Prophet Muhammad has put on incorruptibility. They do not have to wait to die to know that God's promise to the believers are true. They have moved on from this world and has declared it as vanity, their souls are awakened. The Nation of the Prophet Muhammad is being dressed for Paradise even as we speak.

Let me tell you a secret, Myrtales, you will know it at the time of your death, but what will that avail you then? But God had mercy on you today so listen.:

At the time of your death, the angel who is in charge of your soul will take it, along with a driver and a witness. The unknown things will be known to you by then... because you have awakened... two angels will be tasked to cross-examine you. Their questions will be, who is your Lord? who is your Prophet? and what is your Religion?

Your answer should be...Allah...Muhammad...and Islam. That is the correct answer, an answer that you will know at the time of death, but it will never pass your lips if you are not a true believer. Those who cannot give these answers will be tormented and chastised until the Day of Resurrection where they will be given more punishment.

If you have died in the time of Jesus before the advent of Prophet Muhammad, you can answer Jesus as your Prophet and be saved, but not this time. Don't wait until you die to believe.

006.158 Wait they, indeed, for nothing less than that the angels should come unto them, or thy Lord should come, or there should come one of the portents from thy Lord ? In the day when one of the portents from thy Lord cometh, its belief availeth naught a soul which theretofore believed not, nor in its belief earned good (by works). Say: Wait ye! Lo! We (too) are waiting.

Leave the talking about the Spirit... Jesus cannot breath the Holy Spirit to anybody. That is God's prerogative, all souls are at His command. Jesus is a mortal man, who preached the words of God, who ate, and walked the earth as other messengers did before him, he cannot create even a single fly, and yet you imbue him with Divinity that God alone has a right to.

022.073 O mankind! A similitude is coined, so pay ye heed to it: Lo! those on whom ye call beside Allah will never create a fly though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought!

For the sake of your false belief of Jesus you reject God's revelation.

016.027 Then on the Day of Resurrection He will disgrace them and will say: Where are My partners, for whose sake ye opposed (My guidance) ? Those who have been given knowledge will say: Disgrace this day and evil are upon the disbelievers.

You pray to Jesus but he cannot grant your prayers, nor will he hear them until the Day of Resurrection, and he will deny you and be a witness against you!

035.014 If ye pray unto them they hear not your prayer, and if they heard they could not grant it you. On the Day of Resurrection they will disown association with you. None can inform you like Him Who is Aware.

046.005 And who is further astray than those who, instead of Allah, pray unto such as hear not their prayer until the Day of Resurrection, and are unconscious of their prayer?

If still you will not take your warning... the messengers' duty is only to deliver the message. They are not a compeller over you.

039.015 Then worship what ye will beside Him. Say: The losers will be those who lose themselves and their housefolk on the Day of Resurrection. Ah, that will be the manifest loss!

042.045 And thou wilt see them exposed to (the Fire), made humble by disgrace, and looking with veiled eyes. And those who believe will say: Lo! the (eternal) losers are they who lose themselves and their housefolk on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! are not the wrong-doers in perpetual torment ?

Fear Allah as He should be feared, do not invent a lie by ascribing Jesus as a partner to Him and the Holy Spirit Gabriel, they will testify against you that it was the Devil that you were following.

039.067 And they esteem not Allah as He hath the right to be esteemed, when the whole earth is His handful on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens are rolled in His right hand. Glorified is He and High Exalted from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him).

You cannot hide your thoughts from God, He knows what you proclaim and what you hide, He is surrounding everything that you do.

058.007 Hast thou not seen that Allah knoweth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth ? There is no secret conference of three but He is their fourth, nor of five but He is their sixth, nor of less than that or more but He is with them wheresoever they may be; and afterward, on the Day of Resurrection, He will inform them of what they did. Lo! Allah is Knower of all things.

002.255 Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave ? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

055.029 All that are in the heavens and the earth entreat Him. Every day He exerciseth universal power.

077.047 Woe unto the repudiators on that day!

077.048 When it is said unto them: Bow down, they bow not down!

077.049 Woe unto the repudiators on that day!

077.050 In what statement, after this, will they believe ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join