It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Islam or the Surrender of one's will to God is the ONLY Faith that will be accepted in the last days. It is the faith of Abraham and his children, the twelve Patriarchs according to God, they were not of the idolaters.

002.130 And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself ? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous.

002.132 The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him).

004.125 Who is better in religion than he who surrendereth his purpose to Allah while doing good (to men) and followeth the tradition of Abraham, the upright ? Allah (Himself) chose Abraham for friend.

ISLAM or the Surrender of one's will to God is the only Religion sent by God to the People, but people broke them up in sects.

042.013 He hath ordained for you that religion which He commended unto Noah, and that which We inspire in thee (Muhammad), and that which We commended unto Abraham and Moses and Jesus, saying: Establish the religion, and be not divided therein. Dreadful for the idolaters is that unto which thou callest them. Allah chooseth for Himself whom He will, and guideth unto Himself him who turneth (toward Him).

Abraham and the tribes, Noah, Moses, Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad were sent to establish only ONE RELIGION, that is The Surrender of one's will to God or ISLAM in Arabic.

We are living in the end times, we are the last generation of the seed of those who were carried in the ship with Noah. The generation who will see the full wrath of God fall on the those who disbelieved in God and attributed partners alongside with God.

There is but a little time left to repent to God. This month is the Holy month of Ramadan, and the whole nation of the Prophet Muhammad, The Kingdom of God are fasting, seeking forgiveness and mercy from the Lord Almighty.

I invite you all to fast for three days (any three consecutive days) within this month and ask for God's forgiveness and ask for His guidance. God guides whoever wills to be guided in the straight path.

On this blessed month the gates of Heaven are open to receive repentance from all souls who wills to return to his Lord, take advantage of this time. The day of Judgment is like the twinkling of an eye, be ready to meet your Lord, heal the breach between you and God, this is the only way for your soul to be at peace in the calamitous days ahead.

Surrender your will to God. Come forth from darkness into light, loosen your chains of bondage from ascribing a partner with God. Search for the Truth, be Free.

003.083 Seek they other than the religion of Allah, when unto Him submitteth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and unto Him they will be returned.

003.085 And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.

009.033 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

030.030 So set thy purpose (O Muhammad) for religion as a man by nature upright - the nature (framed) of Allah, in which He hath created man. There is no altering (the laws of) Allah's creation. That is the right religion, but most men know not -

040.065 He is the Living One. There is no God save Him. So pray unto Him, making religion pure for Him (only). Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

Jesus (pbuh) preached the coming of the Kingdom of God when he announced the coming of the Seal of the Prophets, the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). This prophecy can be found in the NT announcing the Prophet Muhammad as the Paraclete or Comforter as the Messenger coming after him. He mentioned the name of the prophet Muhammad by NAME in his True Gospel, which by the working of Satan has been corrupted and fulfilling Jesus' prophecy that by the time the Prophet Muhammad comes to the world there is scarcely thirty faithful left.

Of these faithfuls are monks and learned men in possession of the true teachings of the prophets of God, and they recognize the Prophet Muhammad as the final Prophet coming from Arabia written in the Scriptures.

Salvation in the Last Days is through believing in the ONE GOD, and in all the Messengers God has sent.

The Christians and Jews who believe in ONE GOD, and believe in the Prophet Muhammad as a messenger of God have nothing to fear in the Day of Judgment, their acceptance of the Prophet Muhammad means submission to God who has ordered that all of the Messengers He sent should be believed and followed.

002.062 Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Believe in God and all His Messengers and re-affirm your Covenant with Him while you have the opportunity. It is later than you think, prepare for the next world by worshiping God as he should be worshiped, doing good deeds for fear of God as these are the only things that can follow you in the next life.

003.193 Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto Faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefore forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous.

I bear witness that there is ONLY ONE GOD, Muhammad is the servant and Messenger of God.

Peace unto all Believers!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't believe in either the teachings of Christianity OR Islamic teachings , I find them to have a 'believe in one man' philosophy, but I DO believe in one God . therefore in the 'end of days' I should be ok being taken into God's bosom and his love.

[edit on 8/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

That's really messed up. This Muhammad may have been a prophet to guide your people but he is not the Comforter/Parcelete that Christ promised.

Christ breathed on his disciples to give them the gift of God and this Muhammad was nowhere around. If you are wrong about this major detail - imagine what else you are wrong about.

Muhammad has nothing whatsoever to do with streams of living water flowing within a person. This fact alone proves you are wrong and if that is what you base your religion on - it's false.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There aren't going to be any 'last days'

If God were actively involved in the affairs of the world or even of individuals, the world and mankind would be far different

Religions enslave people, promise salvation, and thus control people's actions and thoughts

Religions brainwash people from earliest childhood and then use them to further the ambitions of the religion's leaders

Religions have been harping on about 'last days' and 'join us and we'll save you' since the beginnings of time

Every generation is convinced that 'they' will experience the 'last days'

Keeps the dollars and shekels pouring into each religion's coffers and continues to Divide and Conquer. It's a rort, a con.

OP, you were given a life, for better or worse. This world and your particular religion will continue after you're gone. You won't see the 'last days'. You'll just die and will have to take your chances like everyone else, regardless of whatever religion they belong to -- even if they have no religion at all.

Your religion tells you that you're special.
So here you are now, believing you're special and working your tail off for your religion in the belief it will make you even more special.

But you're no more special than anyone else. Your religion is no more 'right' than any other. As you may discover after you die.

Why not have a good look around at the evidence ?
See the children dying from rape, war, starvation, cruelty. Dying horribly.

Do you see God stepping in and putting a halt to it ?
Why is that ?
Why not ask your religious leaders ?
And why not use the brain you were born with to cut through the waffle they give you when you ask logical questions ?
And then why not get on with your life in the knowledge that religion has few answers, yet has SO much to say --- all religions, your included.

Who has the cushiest life ?

Yes, religious leaders. They've found the perfect way to have a very comfortable life, with all the perks, for such little actual work.

And they'll continue to get away with it as long as people let them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The "last days" will be for entrenched in the past religions as more and more people wake up and quit giving money to the spiritual snake oil salesmen. The more intergrated our cultures become the more perceived walls between us breakdown and unuseful or obsolete thought systems are discarded.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

That's really messed up. This Muhammad may have been a prophet to guide your people but he is not the Comforter/Parcelete that Christ promised.

Christ breathed on his disciples to give them the gift of God and this Muhammad was nowhere around. If you are wrong about this major detail - imagine what else you are wrong about.

Muhammad has nothing whatsoever to do with streams of living water flowing within a person. This fact alone proves you are wrong and if that is what you base your religion on - it's false.

You can say she is wrong all you want, but she is no more wrong or right than you. You are basing her being wrong on YOUR religion and what it teaches. She say she is right because of HER religion and what it teaches. It will never be resolved and this is what causes the religious rifts that we have today.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Uh ya. So then tell me where in Qur'an it says to murder your own daughters and sisters for refusing to marry, or get divorced? If ya google 'honor killings' it's hard not to notice how the majority of the ones doing them are MUSLIM.

Islam has nothing to do with G-d. It's the arabic answer to the then wildfire spread of Christianity. Don't get to co-opt Tanach every few centuries and invent new religions. Christianity and Islam cannot exist without Judaism and the Tanach (OT,) though Judaism exists just fine without them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ya, Muslims are definitely living in the end-times. Keep aggravating nuclear powers and the end is nigh to be sure.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One thing I hate about religious threads is the immaturity of humans.

Can we please keep a topic like this clean and friendly for ONCE.

A religion is a belief, every single person has their own belief, even people who follow the same religion has their own view of it.

Let's all respect each others beliefs, and have a "friendly" discussion, that means a friendly tone.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
muhammed was a false prophet, an agent of evil all those that follow him and the islamic God are following satan himself disguised as an angel of light, disguising the islam religion to be truth when it is false. Jesus came to be the light of the world, to be a propitiation for our sins so that all those who believe will have life everlasting. I am a christian, I know God the father personally and i have been adopted into the kingdom of God and have an inheritance for now i am a Son of God, not a servant. I know when i die i'm going to heaven for a fact for salvation is by faith through grace not by works, our works is a result of our salvation not currency to purchase salvation, if salvation was by works then Christ would need not have died for our sins. Muslims live in a state of bondage and slavery to their religous system, christians live in freedom. Freedom from sin, from the bondage of the Evil one.

Keeper

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

You may have just missed my post, but this is what I'm talking about, you just offended all the people who follow the muslim faith, you could have talked about your faith without having to offend people.

Don't christians have to respect people, respect their neighbours etc?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

No. She took a "piece" of my belief system and incorperated it into her own belief system to back up her religion. She twisted something and presented it in here as factual evidence and she is not going to get by with it, without someone coming along and knocking her off her pedestal, she's attempting to grandstand on.

What we are dealing with here is the Christ presence, she erronously has attributed to Muhammad. She thinks a billion people of her faith have it mostly right. At least I will acknowledge, that many people who claim to be Christians are so far from the truth, they wouldn't know it if it came up and bit them on the ass.

I don't borrow from her religion in any way. Hers doesn't have legs to stand on unless she borrows from mine. If she feels the urge to "borrow" she at least needs to get her facts straight.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
" religion brainwashes people from their earliest childhood "

Bull****. I never grew up religion, and I converted by searching not by brainwashing.

so that's just arrogant judgemental statement.

that's all, I'm not adding further to this thread, but to the original poster just watch for the signs in the future and when you see the sign in the sky, convert.

If the koran says Christ was a prophet and yet the same christ in scripture says he himself is the messiah, then how can the prophet contradict the koran?

The old testament says holy communion will spread throught the world and it says that the messiah will be of bethlehem. Christ has fullfilled these prophecies.

Go scroll down the page, I made a post about (a video of saints miracles) look at the eucharistic miracles in there.

peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
There aren't going to be any 'last days'

So the Earth is going to last forever, have unlimited resources, and never reach the point of pollution where creatures will go extinct?

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
muhammed was a false prophet, an agent of evil all those that follow him and the islamic God are following satan himself disguised as an angel of light, disguising the islam religion to be truth when it is false.

So when the Quran says:

Surah 19:44-45 "O my father! Worship not Shaitan (Satan). Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has been a rebel against the Most Beneficent (Allah) O my father! Verily! I fear lest a torment from the Most Beneficent (Allah) overtake you, so that you become a companion of Shaitan (Satan) (in the Hell-fire)."

and

Surah 3:3 It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

and

3:84 Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

It was Satan talking?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am not trying to dash on the OP, but Judaism was the first religion. It influenced the development of Christianity and Islam, both formed roughly 300 years later. If it is the one true faith, it would seem to me that it should have been first.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Almost true. If you look further these monotheistic faiths all had predecessors. Not one religion in that chain is completely different than the other. Judaism wasn't the first, but it is one of the oldest we have records of, next to Hinduism.

Going by any of the books, we can read that Adam started the first religion. This religion is unnamed, but we can conclude that he was the first prophet.

In Islam, the reasoning behind this is that there have been prophets sent down through the ages and each tried to teach what God wanted them to teach, but through time, their teachings were misinterpreted and corrupted, which gave way to the next prophet. Some of these faiths are long extinct, and others we can still trace to, such as Zoroastrianism.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Now you know how to have a friendly discussion and bring in some good information too!

I never even heard of Zoroastrianism, which I feel quite stupid now for it, I'm looking into it now, seems very interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

islam is none of that.

islam claims that humans corrupted gods word into what we now refer to as the bible, but luckily, god kept an unadulterated copy created at the beginning of time, and kept it from humanity until mohammad came along, and gave it to him...

the truth is that mohammad plagiarised judeo / christian doctrine, which he learned from many visits to a christian blacksmith, and corrupted it to serve his own selfish desires for power, wealth and unbridled sex.

the prophet seemed to always manage to produce convenient revelations from allah that depended on the situation at hand... even aisha was aware of this, she suspected mohammads game...

allah was very interested in mohammads sex life and gave many sanctions for mohammad that often were not previously permitted for allahs regular followers... until mohammad desired them, allah was right there with quick and convenient laws to permit mohammad to do as he wished.... like marry a 6 year old girl when he was over 50 years old... (you'll see this in common cults...)

he forced islam upon unbelievers by offering the alternative; death.

islam speaks for itself, the words of the koran and hadith support all criticism leveled at islam, and every action of allahs most devoted follower. we know them as terrorists.

allah demands that this be a muslim world, and he is very liberal about the methods to make this so. all must submit to islamic rule, period. there is no middle ground, no tolerance for anything less, and it simply must be.

one way or another.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
I am not trying to dash on the OP, but Judaism was the first religion. It influenced the development of Christianity and Islam, both formed roughly 300 years later. If it is the one true faith, it would seem to me that it should have been first.

allah revealed the true, original copy of his word to allah, because man has corrupted it into what we know as judeo christian doctrine...

allah kept it to himself and saw no one fit to tell, untill mohammad came along... lucky that.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

She took a piece of your religion? For your information, christianity actually does not exist. There is no such thing as the bible.

All the texts of the bible belong to the Jewish people. there was never meant to be a religion called christianity. look it up yourself.

Can you not see, that religions are twisting the truth? You only see the differences and think someone has stolen it from your religion. Do you not see how narrow minded you are? Just because of this mentality, the world is still in its stone age of human evolution.

I am a muslim because i believe in one god and only one and not assocate him with partnet nor son (in the context of human relations).

I am a christian because i believe in Jesus, Moses and the other prophets and their powers given by god.

I am a buddhist because i belive in letting go and forgiving.

I am a Jew, because i believe in Moses and his powers. I believe there is one god.

I am a hindu because i respect all creation. I believe there are many powers of god, some we know, some we will never know.

I am an athiest because i believe in questioning my beliefs with the PUREST INTENTION and not for criticising.

Do i need to go on? Can you not see the truth that lies between the lines? Can you not see the great love that is within this? Can you not see how much god loves every single human being, and living thing? Jew or muslim or christian or even athiest!!

This is the real kingdom of heaven. Do you think ultimate truth can be expressed in just a bunch of books? When you feel love for your children, do you think you can ever write that down 1000% accuratly? Or if it is even possible? This is the same...but on a greater level.

These books and truths are for everyone to seek.

The prophet mohammad said "There are as many ways to god, as there are souls created"

do you not see what that means? That means Islam is not the ONLY right way. there is no exact right way. Each person simply needs to ask with the purest intent to seek truth...that is all. I promise you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join