It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars pyramids identical to earth pyramids!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triton1128
As for those who are super imposing images on top of each other and saying they don't line up. What height ratio are you using?

Are you serious? What height ratio? Well, for Orion, I used "straight up." They're always the same height at many, many various light years away. For the pyramids I used "straight down," from a satellite photo. I lined up the two most prominent features using an image size adjustment, which because of the height at which the photo was taken, wouldn't have that much parallax distortion. The third pyramid doesn't line up. Simple as that. It's the angle, not the height, that makes it inaccurate.

Do you know the relative size of the terrain in relation to the height the photo was taken? Or are you nabbing the first pic you find on the net and just topping it on the other??

You know, if you can show me a different photo of Orion's belt, taken from a different angle (?) that shows the stars in a different position, or another photo of the Egyptian pyramids from a different height that somehow corrects the inaccurate angle, I'd love to see it.

Very sloppy attempts on both sides to prove which is which. Both sides need to take a step back and put a bit more effort into this one

Why not join in the effort yourself, since you seem to be under the impression that a better job could be done all around. Come on. Roll up those sleeves and get to work with Photoshop. There are plenty of images of Orion and the Giza Plateau on the Internet. Show us where we're wrong.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Phage do you want a cookie or something lol
anyway Egyptians 1000 years ago did not have the technology we have today
and yet they managed to build the pyramids anyway
They're not EXACT with the Orion belt

Like I said in my original post. They were really superb at organizing slaves and building huge monuments. But let's not give them more credit than they deserve. And as for the aliens helping them, they must have done a pretty lousy job.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nohup,

I was referring to the images of the pyramids on Mars being super imposed over the ones on Earth. In that regard, one would need to be at the same height in order to expect equally created foundations to line up.

Its funny cause I'm defending both sides here looking for more. Here's another, Whos to say Mars at the time of those pyramids hasn't undergone some degree of tectonic plate movement. Or the planet shrinking to some degree, alerting some of its landscape when its core froze. haha

All I'm saying is look at all plausible angles, rather then the single point your trying to prove.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Phage do you want a cookie or something lol
anyway Egyptians 1000 years ago did not have the technology we have today
and yet they managed to build the pyramids anyway
They're not EXACT with the Orion belt

Like I said in my original post. They were really superb at organizing slaves and building huge monuments. But let's not give them more credit than they deserve. And as for the aliens helping them, they must have done a pretty lousy job.

Also your still not getting it. The pyramids where made in an era when the constellations lined up with them. SINCE then, the stars have moved to some degree. Which is why NOW they do not line up.

Read all replies please...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I was referring to the images of the pyramids on Mars being super imposed over the ones on Earth. In that regard, one would need to be at the same height in order to expect equally created foundations to line up.

Why? Past a certain altitude (that of a satellite, for instance) the parallax wouldn't be a significant factor. Besides, the problem with trying to line up any "pyramids" on Mars with the Giza pyramids is that in the better Cydonia photos, there aren't even any good pyramids or other features to line up.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Also your still not getting it. The pyramids where made in an era when the constellations lined up with them. SINCE then, the stars have moved to some degree. Which is why NOW they do not line up.

Read all replies please...

And I said "show me." If you think the stars have moved significantly since the time the pyramids were built, just show me. I personally don't think they've moved that much, but I could be wrong. I love to be proven wrong, but I don't want to be the one doing the work to do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I personally don't think they've moved that much, but I could be wrong. I love to be proven wrong, but I don't want to be the one doing the work to do it.

Thank god there are people, and not just a someone, who actully did an very indepth investigation on this subject.
One of our conspiracy Pros. Scott Creighton.

Go here to see a single indepth thread about this subject:
LINK

Go here to see ALL threads about it:
LINK

Go here to see a very interesting automatic presentation about the alignment:
LINK (interesting)

Just "some" information to read, to get a much better picture of what is going on

Greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you Lunica,

I wasn't here to prove one side or the other, Im just simply pointing out flaws on both sides "in this particular argument/discussion".

Im eager to hear your reply Nohup.

Did you check out any of those links? Also, there have been many shows on lately all about this. Also, many other discussions. I was a bit dumbfounded as to why you'd want me to prove it?

Cheerz!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Triton1128]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
has anyone ever even confirmed that the shape in china is in fact a pyramid. I have heard this rumor quite a bit but have not heard of any excavations or definitive word on the "hidden pyramids". Im not saying that they arent pyramids ( I in china) just never heard that this was a fact, and as such would be a poor example to prove something else is fact.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Did you check out any of those links? Also, there have been many shows on lately all about this. Also, many other discussions. I was a bit dumbfounded as to why you'd want me to prove it?

Once again I find that as is often with the case with attempts to prove alignment, additional fudge factors are introduced to account for the misalignment, whether it is processional drift, shifting the generally accepted date of the pyramid construction, what can only be called "creative geometry," or whatever. I don't know why it just can't be accepted that the alignments are off, suggesting that maybe the builders were fallible, or that the similarity is just a huge coincidence created by the lay of the land upon which the temples had to be built. After all, the other stars in that constellation aren't represented. What happened? Did they run out of time?

Basically, if somebody wants to elaborate on a grand theory of highly advanced ancient civilizations that have some connection with Martian aliens, they have to get really creative. Because the basic, raw data isn't there to support that contention.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I can see the simularity here...
I live in England and around 4-7 months ago there was 3 stars in a row diagonally for a few months,very simular to the pictures shown.
Just thought i'd share that.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by N3RDz]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi SuperSlovak,
Fascinating OP, I do think that it's much coincidence too, too much to be "just rocks". It well confirms other structures we 've already seen and taken closer look at on Mars.
BRILLIANT Finding!
I think you should "digg it" your threads so that we can digg too, then they get known outside this forum where strange sceptics keep trying to ruin our work. ;-]

Flagged & starred.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
???? sorry.. I dont see anything that looks like the pyramids here on earth.. not even close.. I showed my daughter and her husband... and they dont see them either.. I thought maybe it was just me.. but I guess its you.. sorry..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
???? sorry.. I dont see anything that looks like the pyramids here on earth.. not even close.. I showed my daughter and her husband... and they dont see them either.. I thought maybe it was just me.. but I guess its you.. sorry..
The family that needs a serious group appointment to the optician.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

I believed you thread said that they were identical.... you better take a second look... if thats identical... then my cat is my dogs twin..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Basically, if somebody wants to elaborate on a grand theory of highly advanced ancient civilizations that have some connection with Martian aliens, they have to get really creative. Because the basic, raw data isn't there to support that contention.

I concur, and a star for you, sirrah!
I think that it over-complicates things immensely to 'assume' that there is a connection with some unproven Martian alien civilisation that has left no trace apart from normal looking geologic structures that have been subjected to erosion and are now part of the 'I see an elephant in the clouds" club.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If they were in fact artificial and not natural formations, do you truly think they would still exist without anyone to maintain them? And if there were someone still maintaining them, why have we not seen evidence of this in any photos. If they are living underground as some theories suggest would they realy maintain structures above ground?

Just some food for thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi SuperSlovak,

I have refered to your thread and finding on
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as my thread is about structures that can be artificially made on Mars. I try to gather as many photos of structures as can be so that we get a more precise opinion. Please free to post your photos there too,

With Compliments!

TC,

Magali

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Look at the pyramids on Earth, then look at the "pyramids" on Mars.

The pyramids on Earth look exactly like pyramids without a doubt.

The "pyramids" on Mars look nothing like pyramids at all.

Total stretch...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChChKiwi

I concur, and a star for you, sirrah!
I think that it over-complicates things immensely to 'assume' that there is a connection with some unproven Martian alien civilisation that has left no trace apart from normal looking geologic structures that have been subjected to erosion and are now part of the 'I see an elephant in the clouds" club.

Oh, "it over-complicates things immensely"??!!!

So how do you WANT or DESIRE "things" to be then? All smooth and running in diligent little patterns that do not disrupt your easy daily routine of thinking? Is Life itself based on that smoothly directed pattern?

I think that you are a well obedient citizen of your polished system where people (or sheeple) get brainwashed into the comfort of your governed lives, with the illusion of a perfect life that runs like a train on steel tracks, well protected by your carefully watching Big Brother!

Do you get points for thinking the way they want you to? Any hidden agenda anywhere?

NASA aren't dum. Neither am or Members here.

If anything like ANY of these findings (and NASA & US Gov have got them too and first and unedited before THEY do, re St.Mary PIA09085) had been found on Earth it would be all over the News everywhere, as "Scream, shock, shock, ***Ancient unknown pyramids FOUND, identical patterns to the Egyptian pyramids! Scientists have studied the AMAZING similar alignment to the existing Pyramids and have finally CONCLUDED, after many months of research, that they are even OLDER than Egyptian pyramids, or blah lah blah...***" THEN you would say, "Wow!" BUT, because YOUR SYSTEM wants YOU to think that THERE IS NOTHING THERE ( BUT ROCKS
) TO SEE, of course you bark with Big Brother whom you dearly trust.

And you feel strong, because of course BB would be very proud of you and, perhaps even reward you for your "courage" and, at least, perseverance.

Very zealed persons, to both above in quotes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join