It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rense.com Taken ofline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was on Rense.com earlier today and they had a post up saying that they were being hacked buy some 3 letter agency. Anyway they are off line now, check it out www.rense.com...

Does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good, why don't they just shut up these radio shows anyway, full of bs people talking bs. Have you guys never heard of the words two faced.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We are being regularly hacked and taken down by the dark side. We cannot trace the exact point of origin but these are highest level ops...of that there is no question. We are back up now and profoundly appreciate your support.

yep, they are really getting hacked to hell. More information here (source: infowars ) link to source : infowars.punt.nl...

I use to go to Rense alot over the years and never saw hacking like this!!

JAK

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Good, why don't they just shut up these radio shows anyway, full of bs people talking bs. Have you guys never heard of the words two faced.

i can't begin to explain everything that's wrong with your statement. you are awaare, i assume, that our country was founded on unpopular opinion? You are aware, i assume, that you are a member of a forum that rutinely contains "bs" wthin the spaces between good valid threads? i soppose you think free speech should be defended: by those who know when to censor it. to quote MAD magazine: YEECH!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have heard of the words two faced.... and I witness it daily when I see Obama speak or McCain speak or Bush or Cheney or any politician that we have seen over the last 25+ years.

It is obvious to me that you do not believe in the fundamental principles that are provided under the Constitution or the Bill Of Rights so I will not even bother wasting my breathe discussing that aspect and will simply leave with...

why are you even here?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You do realize the only reason this is happening is because his website, which is regularly mocked on ATS by many, is actually digging up the truth. And I think paying attention to this is a good idea. Three websites were getting hacked recently: rense, project camelot and eagles disobey (Dan Burisch's one). Consequently I go there a lot. Hope he doesn't cave in to the dark side and keeps being the THORN in their side he is.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It happens ever now and than to ATS as well. See bills new look.

This is only the beginning for project blue beam.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I enjoy Jeff Rense' website immensely. I visit it almost every day. I have read the warnings that the site is under attack also. Now who would want to hack into his website and shut it down?

A three letter agency? Its very possible but how can anyone know who is "cyber-attacking" your website?

I am asking because I lack the computer knowledge to know. Any computer savvy types that can help us out with that one? Is it possible to know who is attacking your site?

If it is a three letter agency then the next question would be WHY? Some of the articles on his site must be striking a nerve to warrant this kind of attention. But which articles? Those articles are updated several times a day and the site expresses the fact that the articles within do not necessarily express his views.

I would just like to know which articles are P%#@ ing off the hackers!?!?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Rense.com's ISP, TheHostPros.com has been taken down by these criminal hackers, yet again. In fact, in order to try and silence Rense, these petty criminals have taken down ALL of TheHostPro's customers' websites.

The attacks against Rense have been daily and sustained for the past few weeks now, and because TheHostPros aren't a bunch of hicks, I think we can assume that the perpetrators are expertly hiding their footprints.

This doesn't neccessarily take huge resources, but it does take an enormous amount of expertise, and since whoever is doing this must know their actions are criminal, they must either feel they have some heavyweight support watching their backs, or they're contemptuous of getting caught because they know they'll never be punished.

Is it an Agency? Who can tell. I doubt if it's done directly by an Agency. It's more likely to have been outsourced to some bunch of scumbags in Azerbijan or somesuch lawless Pentagon satellite puppet regime.

Current reasons why someone might want to silence Rense? Well... There's been a lot about the legal challenge being made against Obama's elligibility to stand for the Presidency, and they've also given an awful lot of space to this Larry Sinclair character, which must really be ticking off the Obama supporters. (During a similar massive Rense hack a couple of weeks ago it was conjectured that someone loyal with the Obama campaign was behind it). In fact it's safe to say that there's a huge amount of quite vile, offensive and often suspiciously inaccurate anti-Obama rhetoric there.

They clearly adore McCain and Palin there.

There's been a lot of extremely accurate and valuable information on Rense recently about deeply disturbing US and Israeli mercenary involvement and coersion in Georgia's illegal attack against South Ossettia (Facts you are definitely not hearing in your Corporate Media, judging by the bare-faced universally repeated lies and anti-Russian memes pouring out of your principal Talking Heads), and of the Israeli desire to use Georgian airbases to launch their planned attack on Iran to avoid flying over Turkish or Iraqi airspace. Rense has linked to many articles and blogs from the region, which I can believe many American propagandists for the American right to crush Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime will not like.

Oh... and there's the Oil and Gas pipeline issues, of course.

There's been quite a lot on the massive build-up of the US Fleet battlegroups in the Middle East which I don't think your media's telling you much about, and there's been a lot of conjecture on what the likely world-wide very, very serious consequences of attacking Iran will be, and who benefits (Like you couldn't guess...) from the devastation and destabilisation of the entire region.

What else? There's been plenty on Project Orion and alternative energy research, the usual anti-gay, anti-feminist bilge, and lashings of UFOs (Of course!) and excellent Recession analysis. (Credit Crunch is such a dishonest slogan, designed to make you think of crunchy cereal and sunshine and puppies rather than the ugly thruth, don't you think?)

I visit Rense regularly because you get a lot of information you don't get anywhere else on the mainstream, institutionalised Blog Sites like HuffPo, TruthOut, etc. The annoying/offensive stuff on Rense I just ignore. It's not difficult to do. People I despise are still entitled to their argument, and even though I may dislike their opinions, if I don't read them how will I know what they're thinking? Hell... sometimes I even have to concede the point to them.

In amongst the dross there's always some gold. THAT's freedom of speech, and it should be defended to the death.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
also this from the projectcamelot web site..
although it is dated the 30th august it may be of some relevence.
perhaps rense sticking their noses into current events a little to much..

30 August

• Russia Warns NATO: ..."The Russians suspect that the US Navy is delivering arms to Georgia under the cover of civilian aid"... according to today's article by the Earl of Stirling on rense.com. While Iran states: any attack on Iran will start WWIII... according to AFP.

daz__

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A star and a flag for this............

Jupiter, you get a star also for the well written summary.

I like rense.com even though jeff looks gay with that radical hair design, and well, think his site, like others puffing out some truths, will remain under attack from sources born out of darrpa. Did I spell darrpa right, anyways, since the internuts is/was created from al hore and the military complex oh horrors, anything can be made to happen on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Has not make Rense.com any offical statement about the current problems anywhere on the Internet?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes, the united states government and it's

Corporate puppet masters.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mmm. Couldn't access Rense.com earlier. Nor Liberty Org. Forum. Not sure of it's correct title as I just have it saved to Favourites, but it's banner says something like 'brought to you by truth and justice'.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius

i can't begin to explain everything that's wrong with your statement. you are awaare, i assume, that our country was founded on unpopular opinion? You are aware, i assume, that you are a member of a forum that rutinely contains "bs" wthin the spaces between good valid threads? i soppose you think free speech should be defended: by those who know when to censor it. to quote MAD magazine: YEECH!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Enigma Publius]

The people on the shows, are full of bs. I mean people like rense, jones and the rest. At least we have william cooper, who i would still take over any of these fakes who are doing it today.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Still down ......

So much for freedom of speech , rense does a good job of providing english language links to foreign news sources showing "THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY" ....

Ron Paul supporters having all their material confiscated by secret service police ....

Internet to be censored ....

The writing is on the wall as they say.... POLICED STATE

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Rense will be back up soon.

It's just the way it is with these types of sites and organizations, ever heard coast to coast when they get a sound blip and automatically assume it's the NSA or CIA bugging their phone lines? Happens on Alex Jones a lot too. Any technical difficulty will be viewed with suspicion. Fact is that websites and ISPs go down all the time due to bad weather and rats chewing cables, cleaning ladies have been known to shut down major sites also

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
I enjoy Jeff Rense' website immensely. I visit it almost every day. I have read the warnings that the site is under attack also. Now who would want to hack into his website and shut it down?

A three letter agency? Its very possible but how can anyone know who is "cyber-attacking" your website?

I am asking because I lack the computer knowledge to know. Any computer savvy types that can help us out with that one? Is it possible to know who is attacking your site?
I would just like to know which articles are P%#@ ing off the hackers!?!?

Lemme see if I can help. First off, let me put it out there that I am not a fan of rense, due to their constant publishing of serious claims without a single shred of proof. Free speech is a great thing, and I don't decry them for speaking, but they pass rense of as a news site, so they should hold themselves to a standard of objectivity and proof.

On to the actual hacking, their claims that it is a government op is absolute bull. If it was, then it would be done through a computer that had no connections to the government. In other words, they would use a civilian computer to hack another civilian computer, etc. etc. and create a whole chain of hacked computers before they ever tried hacking rense.

They said themselves they didn't know the source (which is bull, they can run a WhoIS and at least find the IP of the last computer in the chain, the one that is actually doing the hacking), so how are they claiming that it's a government op? They've admited their own lie. Besides, don't you think that if they had any proof, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops and getting as much publicity as possible?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join