It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rense.com Taken ofline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
okay rense is on now! just loged in.. weird got this message from atf..

We're sorry, we like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion.
Your post has been determined to be too short. Please use your browser's back button and add to your message.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ressiv]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Any site that continues to publish "John Lenard Walson's" vis a vis Simon Anderson's proved hoax, and does not have the balls to admit they were conned can be nothing but total disinformation.

Rense.com has zero credibility in my book.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

Lemme see if I can help. First off, let me put it out there that I am not a fan of rense, due to their constant publishing of serious claims without a single shred of proof. Free speech is a great thing, and I don't decry them for speaking, but they pass rense of as a news site, so they should hold themselves to a standard of objectivity and proof.

Thanks avingard,
I require a little more proof than just accepting someones claim that "a three letter agency is attacking Rense". At the same time I wont discount it either. We all know what our Govt. is capable of doing. If it is possible to prove it , then it should be done.
As for "a news site publishing claims without a single shred of proof" i suppose we are all left on our own to sift through what we see, hear, and read and research to what really is truth and what isnt no matter if it is on the internet or on the T.V.
As for "holding themselves to a standard of objectivity and proof", That statement could just as easily apply to Fox, NY Times, Limbaugh...etc.
Maybe we wouldnt be searching the net so much if the MSM held themselves to a higher standard.

Just my 2 pence

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ive just had a thought,rense seems to be the world leader in the study and information dispersal of mogellans.....could this be the reason why its being targeted so?.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join