It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really miss John Lear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
For all of you who believe Mr. Lears side of the story, what are you doing posting on a CIA owned "spy on the population" site?

After the foolishness that he himself caused, Mr. Lear told the whole planet that he knew all along that this site was owned and operated by the CIA and he couldn't believe they let him post as long as he did.....even though he knew he was lying.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

At the risk of missing the obvious, which happens a lot.
I did some "debunking" through google and found out that this man is apparently alive and well. Apparently quite easily reached as well.
So how can he be missed really?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Gateway
I implied that I might be kicked off for asking about certain taboo subjects, which is very plausible, given that this is a private bb and they can see fit who they want in and who they don't.

You don't know us very well do you.

As for the all Caps it was more out of frustration and a response to an old member who should have known better than to pick at a scab.

Yes he's in the Guinness book and he was a hell of a pilot... BUT... the guy also believes there was no planes on 911, that there is a soul collector on the moon etc. and and whole bunch of other crazy whacked out crap (IMO) including accusation about ATS that are simply NOT true and we need to defend ourselves against constantly every time somebody comes along with only a part of the story and ready to believe his version and his version only.

Just because he was a great pilot does not make him an expert on everything under the sun, nor does it give him more credibility on all matters relating to ATS.

The need for so many to believe every word out of his mouth is actually quite frightening to me.

Well, for me members here can talk about their sexual experience with aliens, or their hybrid children, this does not mean that they should have any problems with being banned, at least I hope. I care not what he posted, what concerns me is why he feels that he had trouble or was given grief here...

But again this is your B board you guys can run it as you please...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
For all of you who believe Mr. Lears side of the story, what are you doing posting on a CIA owned "spy on the population" site?

Well, to debunk their interventionist Neocon agenda if need be, for starters.

After the foolishness that he himself caused, Mr. Lear told the whole planet that he knew all along that this site was owned and operated by the CIA and he couldn't believe they let him post as long as he did.....even though he knew he was lying.

So it's completely impossible for the government to run or influence what goes on the internet?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear....

What box of Pandora did I just open???

I have turned into a pillar of salt!!!

Praise jeebus!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I care not what he posted, what concerns me is why he feels that he had trouble or was given grief here...

Well... there's nothing stopping you from asking him yourself.

We simply cannot answer these vexing questions which are obviously consuming your intellect at the moment for we do not know the answers.

I'm sure you will find peace in seeking him out and obtaining his answer which will be nothing but the unvarnished truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

I care not what he posted, what concerns me is why he feels that he had trouble or was given grief here...

Well... there's nothing stopping you from asking him yourself.

We simply cannot answer these vexing questions which are obviously consuming your intellect at the moment for we do not know the answers.

I'm sure you will find peace in seeking him out and obtaining his answer which will be nothing but the unvarnished truth.

Will do, and I encourage all the other members here to do their own research on this matter....

Now close this thread if you wish...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

But again this is your B board you guys can run it as you please...

Your insistence betrays your assertions of apathy, my friend. And I am serious when I say that there is trouble he is lucky to have not had drawn out. Why Gateway, is the closing of this thread now a viable option...shall we re-visit the first and second page?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Now close this thread if you wish...

Ummm...

Want fries with that?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Mister Gateway.

WHY 'close' this thread??

There is ample opportunity to talk to the man, Captain John Lear...

He's not dead.

I tend to think he'd be happy to talk to a fan....ring him!

(I haveheard his wife might screen the calls, though....just so ya know)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

reply to myself....it is now about 0300 EDT. Please do not call Capt Lear now, since in his Time Zone it is about Midnight.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Your insistence betrays your assertions of apathy, my friend.

So you think I should keep prodding this issue until I have the forum "gods" ban me, huh? No thanks... I find this topic interesting but not worth me being banned. I'm afraid you guys will have to look for your "Lee Harvey Oswald" elsewhere.

And I am serious when I say that there is trouble he is lucky to have not had drawn out. Why Gateway, is the closing of this thread now a viable option...shall we re-visit the first and second page?

Well, I'm the type to pick my battles, wisely. I don't think me getting banned for prodding around about JL is worth it. See my other posts, look at what I'm really here to discuss...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I really miss gateway!

Edit: Oh, you're back, I see... You must be wondering why we're not closed...

[edit on 9/6/2008 by schrodingers dog]

(hey did you hear sdog was funny tonight ...
what... yeah yeah saved mod sanity I hear...
really--applau... what)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I really miss gateway!

Edit: Oh, you're back, I see... You must be wondering why we're not closed...

schorodinger dog, are you positioning yourself like Lieberman to get a MOD position or what? Man you're making it too obvious...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

See my other posts, look at what I'm really here to discuss...

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I know. Don't think you are right and don't think that what you post is relevant without proof. That said, what are you here to discuss?

Your first thread...www.abovetopsecret.com......and then you went political.

If you have any doubt as to my interpretative abilities, refer to my post history.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

You are out of your mind.
You should be thanking me.
But I suspect that's not in your repertoire.
Neocon debunkers

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Poor, Poor 'Gateway'...may he/she RIP....oh!?

What??!!?? NOT banned, you say?!?

Despite the poor spelling? Well, I see the Mods have, once again, smiled down on a member and forgiven all sins.

"blessed be the mods"

(chorus....'Blessed Be the Mods')

Now, chime in......Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well, I didn't know members here were strictly forbidden to only discuss one topic. Would you care to discuss monetary theory, natural law theory, or libertarianism?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

You are being obtuse now...you know that one topic is not the requisite. And if you checked my post history, not my thread history...you would know I am up for all of the above.

And you know that is not the point.

C'est La Vie...

Mod tags and all that...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Gateway, I would very much love to hear your opinions on Libitariansim.

And money policy, and such. I spelled 'Libertanism' very badly, apologis.

Please, go on...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join