It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really miss John Lear

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Sometimes it’s good to be a newbie.
Meaning - I’ve heard this man talk. I’ve heard about him from here there and everywhere on the internet.
This is the firs time I’ve *seen* him.
From my background training (Kinesics) combined with my first impression of him?
Take a look at the video.
Watch his body language and reactions.

At tic 0:26:23 The interviewer begins to ask a question he (must) know is coming, concerning if he was or not ever recruited by MJ12.

He Freezes.

He licks his lips (as she's prefacing to ask him again if he's been recruited - “You‘ve seen them you must have met them“...)

Still frozen he licks his lips again.

She asks Directly now.

“I have to say I think they would have recruited you - am I wrong?”

Tic 0:26:34 ---> JL Shakes his head *NO* and markedly looks left.

*** Shaking the head no would indicate, yes, she is wrong. Simply, If I asks you, “Am I wrong” and you shake your head NO - what does that tell you)?***

Interviewer @ Tic 0:26:37

“You never got an offer?”

Again the marked look to the left again.

So, IMHO this man - when asked through nuance or directly, if he was ever recruited for MJ12 - either out and out lies, or is hiding something.

What's that mean?

I’ve no idea - that’s up to the rest of you who know him to say, but, in my opinion he’s lying.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Johns forum is here now, and it is up 2 date!

johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

Thanks for the link, Kulkulcan....but, I'm afraid I ill just lurk there.

Went to check it out, first thing I opened was the Apollo 11 'LEM' discussion....kinda wanted to wash my eyes out with soap, if ya know what I mean.....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
yeah man i saw that :-) and i know what you mean :-)
guess John is keeping it up with all 3 camps these days :-)

I see all of this as 3 camps :

1: the believers, no matter how much someone over proves them with hoaxes theory's they know!

2: the thinkers, interested but not yet convinced, but could be if the right thing happened to them.

3: the doubters no matter how much evidence they see, they can`t believe never!, because they are stuck in the systems massinformia, and keep you with one thought in your head ONLY, and that is keep keep HUNTING money :-) it will keep you in the force of the Mammo, and you don`t have to think about anything else, they just go on and on with the regular things they do, never have to think. I also find these people STUCK in it and very shallow, they can`t seem to get down deep in any discussion about things like this.
Funny :-) just remembered Jesus words " I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"
Jesus (verses 23-24)

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

No that forum is not up to date... it was hacked some time ago and we no longer have access to admin status The only reason we left it up is because there is a lot of material we have not transfered. It was also free for one year and now is filled with ads not under our control

Since I am not allowed to state where he is you will have to search and find... but its not that hard...

I am posting as anonymous because for some reason my password won't allow me in to BTS though it works fine for ATS

Zorgon

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
mad hatter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jonh lear.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Went to check it out, first thing I opened was the Apollo 11 'LEM' discussion....kinda wanted to wash my eyes out with soap, if ya know what I mean.....

I concur.

It seems as though his dementia has reached the next stage.

Either that, or it's just further proof of his lack of research.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And the next step would be?
Do we keep on keepin' on about Mr. Lear, or;
Do we consider him as a Crazy Old Uncle and just remember the good times, or;
Do we write him off as demented, or;
Does he have something to say that is valuable in the grand scheme of things and cherry pick our way through the B.S.?
IMHO, we keep on picking through and let our minds wander.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I became a member when I heard John Lear rant a bit about abovetopsecret.com on Coast To Coast AM. When I first checked ATS out I was impressed enough to join.
It takes a while to learn all of the tools here.
I knew I was coming in while a big member was leaving. Besides, who doesn't the CIA watch?
I think the "skeptics" have gotten a little more polite in the past year, or at least held a little closer to proper decorum.
The constant "skeptic" baiting could turn anybody off.

The problem with being "Way Out There" is that the truth is that the universe is a very strange place indeed. It is such a strange place that a normal exercise in college is to state that a certain thing is true and then try to defend it. In these "brains-storming" sessions a lot of new ideas and some never before considered facts can come out.

I do not think that we can know what the multi-dimensional functions of space artifacts that we will continue to find are. It is entertaining to think about them. To state them as fact is a little bit much for many people. If we do not find out what these multi-dimensional aspects are we may never be able to operate them.
If our spirit is not right we will elect politicians that will lie to us in order to fatten their own retirement portfolio while the truth of the free energy we live inside of goes ignored and unloved.

I do not think that the owners of ATS want to suppress any bleeding edge topic that can be intelligently discussed. (Just my opinion). I do think many companies, agencies and maybe even alien races would like to suppress free speech and will send in the flying monkeys to get the job done.

I'm going to take another 8000% RDA dose of organic plant derived vitamin B-12 and wish John Lear and fellow passengers a fine trip around the dark side of the moon. Maybe even tonight in my astral dream, (daily dreams required by god).
Or maybe I need a Moon ticket. (Priceline or TicketMaster ?)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

I myself found his views very interesting, yet now I have switched over to Hoagland and Joseph P. Farrell. If you haven't checked out Farrell please do so. He has 2 great books out. Specially the SS Brotherhood of the Bell.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
John Lear was not banned and ATS is not a CIA front for information mining...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
John Lear was a good man.

With his own pasionate views...

The demsie of the Lear-ATS relationship was tragic...

And all it realy proves is that EVEN adults, can at like school children sometimes...

John Lear was an Icon on ATS, weather or not they want to admit to that anymore...

This place was a better place with him.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm obviously not a newbie....but I am gratified that many have found this thread, here on BTS...

There is a personal vendetta.....NO, not vendetta, more of personal 'need' to be redeemed. BECAUSE both my public and private diginty have been impugned.

Because this IS BTS, I think I can say something very different than I would say at ATS.

I will not 'name' any other member, because that would be beneath my dignity. Smart people can put nine and nine together....

Tomorrow I am heading to London, and for my first time, StoneHenge..(Tour to StoneHenge will, obviously, be on Sunday....we have theatre tickets for Saturday!!!)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
John Lear was a good man.

With his own pasionate views...

The demsie of the Lear-ATS relationship was tragic...

And all it realy proves is that EVEN adults, can at like school children sometimes...

John Lear was an Icon on ATS, weather or not they want to admit to that anymore...

This place was a better place with him.

Right on.

And I don't give a crap what GOOLS says. I've read the fallout arguments that happened. It appeared to me that the MODs and the Owners in particular were way full of themselves. They were conniving behind the scenes and when things went south for them they banned him. Springer was the prime mover on this as a matter of fact.

Yes, perhaps they've reinstated his membership since then just to save face but the fact of the matter is, through their bungling behavior we've lost probably our best member ever here.

Mods and Owners don't like what I'm saying? To F-ing bad.

People have to remember here that when flame wars happen and the sharks come out to feast it becomes a very stressful situation, especially for the person who is at the focal point. I've been in more than my share of battles against the Trolls on other sites and I can attest first hand to my statement. And by the way, the worst ones I ever had were always against the self righteous MODs with their newly acquired God complexes.

I don't blame Lear a bit for staying away from that kind of stress.

I just wish there was some way we could convince him to come back but I doubt he ever will.

edit on 24-9-2010 by warequalsmurder because: .

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well this is an old thread you have revived.

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

And I don't give a crap what GOOLS says.

Well Gools a former staff member has been banned adding fuel on the fire ?

They were conniving behind the scenes and when things went south for them they banned him.

Unless you can produce an unedited screen shot that proves this you are talking baloney.

Yes, perhaps they've reinstated his membership since then just to save face but the fact of the matter is, through their bungling behavior we've lost probably our best member ever here.

Give it a rest Lear and others like him are not mature enough to be ATS members .

edit on 25-9-2010 by xpert11 because: Quote tags

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Unless you can produce an unedited screen shot that proves this you are talking baloney.

Give it a rest Lear and others like him are not mature enough to be ATS members .

Right from John Lear's keypad:

John Lear:: You are being less than forthcoming here Springer.

So lets see here. Apparently my ban has been lifted.

On Monday morning January 28 Skeptic Overlord bans me for suspicion of fabricating Ritzmann and Biedny quotes.

When he finds out Monday evening that somebody lied and that it is not true he continues my ban, but not the others which was in effect until today.

Today I have supposedly 'voluntarily resigned' as conspiracy master.

Mind if I post all of your emails to me on Monday January 28 Skeptic Overlord?

Especially the one where you say in order for my ban to be lifted I have to agree with the others who were banned that the fiasco will never be known by the 'public forum'.

I never did agree to the cover-up so why am I now unbanned?

Thanks.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This exact accusation is never refuted by ScepticOverlord. He only tries to indirectly calm the waters and cover his posterior. But the part about the connivery is never refuted as in: In order for the ban to be lifted you have to agree with the others.

There's some hot mustard for your baloney.

xpert11

This is a unfounded opinion that only makes your accusation appear to be a self characterization on your own behalf.

edit on 25-9-2010 by warequalsmurder because: for clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Since you are making the claim the burden of proof lies with you and if you were in the right you would be able to at produce an unedited screen shot . Yet all you can produce is an alleged transcript .

If Lear really was mature enough to be an ATS member wouldn't everyone stop posting as soon as they had a disagreement with those who run and own the boards ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Gateway
I don't know why he was banned.

HE WAS NOT BANNED!!!

How often does the staff have to repeat that?

John Lear's Profile Page

lol gools is banned?

i thought lear was banned then unbanned

and he was butthurt so never returned.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Since you are making the claim the burden of proof lies with you and if you were in the right you would be able to at produce an unedited screen shot . Yet all you can produce is an alleged transcript .

Cheers xpert11 .

I gave you the proof provided from this exact site (the very site we are debating on, i.e. ATS) and the exact link to the exact post!

Whether or not you wish to look at this proof is up to you. It is entirely within your rights to try and bury your head in the sand if you wish. But everyone who looks at this debate will now know that you painted yourself into a corner and came out looking every bit the poor loser for refusing to look at the evidence.

This evidence (provided from the original debate on this very site) you choose to ignore, at the peril of your own credibility now.

Now the burden of owning up to your miscalculation as to my ability to back up my claims falls squarely on your own confused little shoulders.

And I'm quite content to allow the reader to decide who is full of horse manure at this juncture of our little skirmish.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by jfj123

I could probably find quite a few if the threads are still available. I saw most of the obnoxious behavior in 9/11 threads. I'm not really all that interested in reading through old thread after old thread looking for examples but I can tell you there were quite a few.

I'll take your word for it. Maybe even look up some of his 9/11 stuff. (Holographic jets?)

Yes as a matter of fact, that was one of the threads where I ran into him and his fantasies

INFORMATION WARFAREAND HOLO-TECHNOLOGY

Found this old article quite interesting. It is dated way before John came along...

The article concluded by stating that the U.S. Army's JFK Special Warfare Center and School disclosed back in 1991 that it was looking to develop a 'PSYOPS Hologram System' with the capability to "project persuasive messages and three-dimensional pictures of cloud, smoke, rain droplets, buildings, flying saucers and religious figures."

The source?

The OLD ATS board

members.fortunecity.com...

Under this heading
members.fortunecity.com...

Found it at Wikipedia...

Above Top Secret

Currently under the ownership of The Above Network, LLC (Incorporated in Delaware, United States). ATS has been used by some popular conspiracy writers such as Jim Marrs, John Lear (now banned from ATS[4] ) and Scott Creighton. As of January 2010, ATS claims it has almost 10 million posts with over 4 million visits to the site a month. As of August 2010 it is ranked 2,546 in the U.S. by Alexa.[5] It is now mostly run by Mark Springer and William "Skeptic Overlord" Irvine. Administrators maintain that Simon Gray is very much still involved with Above Top Secret but no longer publicly posts in the forum. Mark Springer does promotional activities such as going on the radio show Coast to Coast AM to promote the site while William Irvine tailors ATS to appeal to the public. William Irvine was brought on to Above top Secret for his background in developing web technologies for larger business.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems Wikipedia has him listed as BANNED

Under 'Critisim'

Some members of ATS have strongly criticized the site for their personal perception of overtly censoring content though a large number of moderation staff who actively police to uphold its terms and conditions.....

Other users have pointed out that a tradition of always siding with the conspiracy theory can lead to misinformation being posted on the site. The practice of deleting any post that is inadvertently advertising any of ATS’s rival and smaller conspiracy sites is treated with suspicion. ....

Some have even gone so far as to accuse ATS of being controlled opposition, reminiscent of the former COINTELPRO operation of the United States. This is a recurrent theme in many ATS posts and one which the owners of the site deny,[17] such as author and commentator Laura Knight Jadczyk[18] who has openly criticized Above Top Secret after she published an article on her alternative news website Signs of the Times

What did ATS do to Wikipedia for such a 'friendly' report?

And why did I post that in THIS old thread? because the link at Wikipedia under 'references' lists 'John Lear' with a link to this thread

References

^ "Old Above Top Secret Forum".
^ a b "Old Above Top Secret Site".
^ "Above Top Secret Statistics".
^ "John Lear Thread".

en.wikipedia.org...

If you follow the link to the Old Forum you get a page all about AmKom...

Amkon is the new ATS
Amkon runs the show

I did notice this at the top...

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. It needs additional citations for verification. Tagged since August 2010. The notability of this article's subject is in question. If notability cannot be established, it may be listed for deletion or removed. Tagged since August 2010.

I would say someone don't like us very much
And no, John had nothing to do with it

edit on 17-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join