It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! A live microphone and wellknown Repub. shares opinion of Palin.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

Besides what in Obama's policy is actually good for us anyway? Screw the succesful wealthy and give to the lazy poor, sounds like redistribution of wealth a la commie style.

Could you explain what Obama policy you are talking about here?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I will not stoop to your level. I am sorry you feel the way you do and I will leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well known, welll knownnn, wellll knowwwn WELL KNOWN, who gives a # what they think, they will be eating crow and sitting out any political appointee positions this time because of thier jealous little hatred filled attitudes. By the way OP, well known is not an adj I would have given these republicans but since your a Dem you dont know anybetter.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Besides what in Obama's policy is actually good for us anyway? Screw the succesful wealthy and give to the lazy poor, sounds like redistribution of wealth a la commie style.

The "lazy poor"? What gives you the authority to speak on behalf of the impoverished? So anyone who doesnt have money to burn is "lazy"?

Hah.

Okay so let me speak for the ones you seem to respect so highly...

Rich people are satanic baby killers.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky

The "lazy poor"? What gives you the authority to speak on behalf of the impoverished? So anyone who doesnt have money to burn is "lazy"?

Hah.

Okay so let me speak for the ones you seem to respect so highly...

Rich people are satanic baby killers.

I cannot believe how lazy all these people working 80 hours a week to barely afford food and medication for their familes are. If only they had the work ethic of the folks that sit at a desk for 4 hours a day making phone calls to figure out new ways to get even richer off of the suffering of the "lazy poor." If the rich get taxed as they should, will that make them poor? will they then be considered lazy to you too, because the bad ol gubment came and gave all their money to roads and schools? Sheeper, your name sounds fitting for you.

Totally agree with bloodredsky here, all rich people also enjoy masturbating to footage of dogs mating. following sheeper's example of how to determine one trait about a people based on their income level could really turn into some fun.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by lee anoma

I'm not sure that any conservative out there thinks Palin has sealed the deal for McCain.

They do indeed.

I've read a few statements online by conservatives, bloggers and a few articles saying just that. Just do a simple search and I am sure you will find something.

Some have called her a secret weapon.

I certainly don't, but I do think it has well evened the score, if not given the Republicans a bit of an edge due to Obama's pick of Joe Biden.

I still think it's going to be a close race in November.

I understand that you may not but you certainly don't speak for all conservatives.
I agree with you though that this evened the score as I have stated in a thread I started.

I think it was a clever move that could pay off big or bomb like McCains song.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join