It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Portal in Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: apaulo
The earliest known story was about three Indians in the early 1800’s that “were hunting and upon returning to their village, discovered a stone archway. Being in a jubilant mood, they began chasing one another through the opening in a playful

Coincidentally enough, the Navajo have a somewhat similar story involving a 'skyhole', through which the Gods carry people. Either from here or to here.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
you realize not a single person on the internet can give you the directions to this portal, but handfuls of people claim to have been there. Again I think I narrowed the location down, just need to go there in person next before pinpointing it online.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If anyone is interested to research a REAL portal that allows travel into the past, read the book "City of Secrets" and "The Portal", by Patrice Chaplin, the first wife of Michael Chaplin, Charlie Chaplin's son.

It is located on the summit of Mount Canigou in the French Pyrenees and is activated by a secret, ancient Kabbalistic ritual. Her story solves the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and is amazing.
edit on 2-12-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi havnt read it yet, will add to my list of books to read! thanks. Also your comments are somewhat inflammatory, what's to say the French portal is fake and this Arizona portal is *REAL? Have you been to either?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nice to see people are actually going out to find a thing. Too bad it's pointless. I'll explain:

If you know about a thing, the government, evil cabal, Illuminati know about it too. They constantly scan all electronic media and have whole research sectors dedicated to this sort of thing. What you do as a hobby they do 24/7 with a much bigger staff and budget. Our own Zaphod mentioned a picture of a secret military project that made it to the internet but the picture has been successfully scrubbed. They watch and they know. Possible hits are investigated and if anything is found, or even a maybe, they have the power/resources to put something around the thing and keep you away. For example: they can buy all the land around it, like Area 51. In the case of the mysterious portal on top of the Pyrenees Mountain they could place a "radar" installation there. They can seize an entire island and build an airfield there, etc.

So unless you have something that's entirely new, they've already been there. You're really trailing the play.

No really, think about it. Why would anyone buy a ghost town or an entire island?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
oh is that how that works, lol. Gawd I sometimes hate this forum... so many stupid people. On one side you get the conspiracy wackos, and then you have the hard core skeptics (of everything). Very rarely those with common sense and an open mind.

Evil lizard kings are watching me type this now... uh oh...

I've actually had numerous encounters with both REAL government insiders and an anomalous/non-human intelligence. Its ok to walk the line on black projects if your not in the know, and no THE MAN doesn't know everything (or your evil lizard alien illuminati master)
edit on 2-12-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
anyone else like to chime in regarding its location? Isnt anyone else fascinated by Ron Quinns story? I just spoke with Jerry Wills today and think I have the location narrowed down. If all goes well we may conduct a dual investigation of the site. We are looking for a second portal (aka ...Ron's portal)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I love ATS, they have pages and pages of discussions on "Mel's Hole" yet absolutely no one has in inkling where its located. We now have a time portal with very real coordinates where its location is and unimaginable implications to it if real, yet no one on ATS seems to care. Both are really the same story, portals to another world/dimension/time. One can be found, the other is likely myth with zero tangible leads as to its whereabouts.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I don't think it's that people on ATS don't "care" about this portal - at least, I can say I'm very interested in it...

...it's just that (well, in my case anyway) there isn't really a whole lot to say about it until someone (hopefully you
) goes there and comes back with some evidence..

I have this thread bookmarked and am very much looking forward to the day that I 'click in' and see your report!

Wishing you good luck and much success in your investigation!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl Thanks this trip really is happening. I will be going with a several guides to the area, but our plans are to locate Ron Quinns doorway, not the one presented in Jerry Wills video. Jerry himself and wife may accompany me. We have several locations mapped out to explore. If this thread does not get up dated by me within the next 3 months assume the trip was a success and I'm somewhere lost in time, because this trip is happening. We just want to be 110% sure of our location, our stories, maps ect... before leaving. Its a lot of land to cover and want the trip to be productive.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just returned from a trip to the portal location. Of all of my paranormal excursions this one was a challenge....

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Do tell please! a reply to: hiii_98

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: apaulo

I read an article in Life magazine, where it was stated Natives of Mayan ancestry, tell a tale of a dozen Mayans about to be slaughtered finding a Gateway in a part of Arizona that was once considered to be part off, or very close to Mexico, supposedly escaping in this Gateway said to be an almost cave like rock.
That they traveled to the future( Old West ), and say that is why Mayan bloodlines still exist.
The Article also showed a photo said to be the Gateway.
It is currently referred to as a, " Mecca. " Which is supposedly where a lot of Shaman gather once or twice a year for 3 to 6 weeks.
It looked almost desert like at first glance.
All reddish sand or soil and a huge rock jutting out all on it's own.
Then the other angle shows lush forest or jungle in the background and the rock looks like " Needles Eye. " Only the eye is wider though still oblong.
Article also states many backpackers, tourists, etc, have been reported to have just vanished there.

I guess we'll never know unless we were brave enough to go and keep trying lol! I'm not THAT brave. No telling what it would bring one to..... ( Chills ).

S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Wow, sounds intense -

I really hope that you found it to be a worthwhile experience, and that you are planning to share it in detail with us!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have to take my daughter to school and take care of a few morning tasks. I hope to write a report soon after. Sorry for teasing this along.

"The Article also showed a photo said to be the Gateway. " do you by any chance have a photo of the arch/doorway? Or a link to the article? Also how does one upload photos on ATS? I typically link to my website...but that's bad form and like to post pics in the proper channels. Also i would like to de-escalate (un-hype) any excitement, I know exactly where the gateway is located, however on this trip I was just short of making it to the spot for reasons I will explain in a followup post. I immensely underestimated the logistical planning needed for this trip. A second (more prepared voyage) is planned in March. Despite this I have a mildly interesting story, photos, and even a possible cryptid sighting in the gateway vicinity.
edit on 29-1-2016 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
link to Jerry Willis time portal in the vicinity of where Ron Quinn's portal location is. I personally believe this is NOT the same portal that Quinn had outlined in his article. I have GPS coordinates to the alternative location, and to this one.
www.skinwalkerranch.org...

The last photo of the twin mountains is where the portal resides behind. This is the same two peaks Quinn describes both in his book and in the article. We made it almost to the top of the mountain and were forced to turn around. Due to extremely poor planning on my part (sorry I was so hyperfixed on finding the portal) I managed to park my rented 4x4 some 10 miles away from the site. This required a 9.5 mile hike across this extremely unhostile and mountainous terrain. Having arrived at 3-3:30pm I arrived near the summit around 7-8pm. The sun had well gone down as well as the desert temperatures for a January night. After this 5+ hour grueling hike my GPS batteries were beginning to die, and I realized I now had to hike 5+ hours BACK to my car which was lost somewhere in the pitch black desert maze behind me. I have NEVER given up on any expedition but to this day I feel it was the right decision. I had no provisions to spend the night in the desert with temperatures dropping to 28 degrees that night, and had serious reservations as to whether I would be able to find my car or not on the return hike. A few items of interest was that around 5pm I stumbled into what appeared to be 2 MILITARY men NOT BORDER PATROL, who were on atvs and mounting what looked like a tripod with a satellite on top. I was 100 feet or less from these men and made the decision to not blow my cover and risk a confrontation or startle them. They were dressed in desert fatigues, and even had on helmets, they looked garbed in traditional armed forces as in Iraq. They eventually left on their atvs and I continued onwards towards the twin mountains in the distance. Before reaching the mountain and while it was still a twilight light out, I saw a creature that to me defied logic. It was a jack rabbit, however this rabbit was the size of a large German Shepard. I guess if you could imagine a kangaroo with giant jack rabbit ears, that is exactly what I saw. I'm not sure if such creatures are native to this area, or if this is some sort of prehistoric remnant of another time hidden in the desert. (*of course) it zipped off before I could steady my camera for a shot.. Besides a close encounter with what appeared to be US military (so close to the portal) and possibly a crypto zoological creature, I did not have any sort of paranormal sightings of any sort. I would be happy to answer any questions, and I am already planning a return trip here shortly with a crew. EVERYONE who originally made plans with me to visit this site cancelled, which did not help my poor planning on how best to access the mountain with my 4x4. The terrain out there is much worse that what I had anticipated. The rental vehicle was trans versing rough trails intended for ATVS, and the rocky and washed out trails would constantly fork and split off into various directions. It would require significantly better preparation prior to my next attempt at this.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well, that sounds like quite a trip...I'm sorry that you had so many difficulties which impeded your success!

Thank you for posting the photos, it's interesting looking country. Where in Arizona is that exactly?

If I wanted to "Google Earth" the area, what should I 'search'?

I hope things go smoothly for your expedition in March, and I look forward to hearing all about it!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'll play the semi vague game like everyone else concerning this mystery... search for "Lobo Tank, Santa Cruz County, AZ" and your within several miles of the site. if you find anything of interest on Google Earth please post the coordinates.
edit on 30-1-2016 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
according to the Ron Quinn article we have a stone henge like doorway sitting there nestled between two mountains. I have narrowed down the location (and have specific coordinates that I will not share publically ... as I like a good hunt). I have provided a good enough clue where we should be able to find or highlight some unusual structures. Everyone looks for pictures of the fake Dulce Base... why not find Google Earth coordinates and pictures to this very real mystery? there supposedly is also a cave nearby. Jerry Willis (Xpeditions TV host) told me that Ron Quinn confided to him that inside that cave Ron found a giant pyramid structure and strange writing on the walls.... also that a pterodactyl was seen flying in the vicinity of the gateway. I'm almost more curious about the cave then am I am about the portal itself due to tangible evidence or ancient history or ancient hidden technology hidden within. I cant believe this story has not garnered more attention. search the internet people have tried to find this place for many many years, a few have succeeded and attested to its validity, however no one has shared coordinates as precise as I just have... One last story Jerry shared with me is the strongly advised I not sleep next to the portal at night (which was my original plan). He said another researcher had done exactly that and was never seen or heard from again. A search party found his belongings which were all stacked and orderly, they even found his GUNS which were untouched and in place, but himself and his body have never been found. I think he even had money and that too was untouched.... I've asked Jerry for details to verify that story and have been unable to find any online news records to date.

just imagine finding this... www.sfu.ca... (not actual stone doorway, but fits similar description by Ron Quinn)
edit on 31-1-2016 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

having made a second attempt to go to fabled time portal I made a video this time. I did NOT find the portal or Jerry Willis's portal however I do have the GPS coordinates to both and I am happy to share them with any aspiring adventurer. This has cost me ALOT of time, and I am still picking the cactus thorns out of my legs and hands. Here is the video to my adventure to Ron Quinn's' time portal location.

edit on 9-4-2016 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join