It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Portal in Arizona

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Originally posted by antar

If you guys are for real I could connect you with a guide perhaps.

Antar, if you are for real, I am.

How many people from this forum are interested? Maybe we could go as a group of about four or five.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Murangelo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok firstly sounds like a very nice quest and i wish you luck and look forward to reading about any experiences you may have

Secondly im really baffled by your post Counterrerroist, are you speaking metaphorically or have just had to much peyote, which by the way contains no cyanide or strychnine or other poisonus alkaloids.

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Very exciting. Can't wait to see your post. In northern Arizona in 1977 I tried the holy sacrament of the Hopi tribe -- which is peyote. BUT, BE CAREFUL, because the buds of the peyote cactus are filled with cyanide, and the 'veins' must be cut out or you'll poison yourself and die. With the dried buds, there's a white powder, which is cyanide, which must be scraped off.

The pictures throughout the southwest and in mexico of the indians dancing with a halo spectrum about them, is them being on peyote.

There's a real time portal for you in Arizona, all right, just be careful. However, this time portal is hallucinagenic and is in consciousness and percieved reality.

Better to have a 'guide'.

My down jacket disappeared from under a pool table in Flagstaff when I was on peyote ... someone stole it. Then I walked around all night when the temperature was about 5 degrees above zero, and walked intothe sheriffs station to say hello, since everything else was closed. They didn't care.

The rest of the night until dawn I watched the sliver of a moon washed over with ultraviolet light in waves, different colors of waves coming out of the stars, and spectrums reflecting in each snow crystal on the ground.

Never tried ectasy, have no idea what that's like. Peyote is the opposite of acid, however. Acid is cerebral and stacatto. Peyote is like being rooted in the earth. However, o.d.'s are different and don't want to go there.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Honestly, they tend to find you really. I have seen thousands of people go searching seeking and questing and never find anything out of the usual.

That would still be fine with me… sometimes the anticipation of finding something is more exciting than the find. Besides, if I did actually find the portal, I don’t think I’d be jump’n through it to see if it works.

I am interested in a link to Ron's dilemma about the property. I could call him I suppose yet the last time we spoke he was in his homeland.

Hope you do look into this. It would be nice to know.

If you guys are for real I could connect you with a guide perhaps.

If you mean “Ron” as for a guide, I am DEFINITELY in!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
check out the article on the Ellen Lloyd website about this place...fascinating
www.ufoarea.com

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hate to totally revive a dead thread but just caught this in the MSM on Fox news take a look:

link

and another link to someone investigating this currently

link2

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well if someone owns a helicopter and lives near the area i think they should go look for it but perhaps when im older i will go there and venture for it for myself.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

Hey, thanks for the update, drift... This sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by divideby3
Thank you OP for posting this.

Growing up in Arizona and traveling around the state extensively, I have never heard this story. My father was one of these treasure hunters. I would spend weekends with my father heading out to old ghost towns in his FJ. Metal detectors beeping and digging through dirt, it was a great time and I learned alot.

It was and is folks like you that destroy history. Metal detecting is strictly forbidden in most all of southeast Arizona's protected lands. ALL ghost towns. Any form of relic hunting is strictly forbidden by the BLM.
I am not trying to bark, and im sure you were just a kid. Maybe the laws were different back then.
I have been an avid ghost town hunter and relic seeker for the better part of 12 years now. I take only photos. This ensures that future generations can enjoy what is there. Unlike other areas that have been vandalized and stolen from.
I believe he would keep the arch a secret. This is a code of ethics within the ghost towner community. We will tell NO ONE of a new find. And only drop subtle hints that someone in the "know" could pick up on. This keeps would-be thieves, weekend marauders and kids out of the place.
I know of two ghost towns that are preserved. So much so that there are windows in place (unbroken) and curtains still hanging. This one place at one time still had dinner ware sitting on the dinning room table as if someone just up and left. And if its a big enough find, then tell a museum or historical society so that they can take the necessary means to protect. OR just leave it out in the middle of the desert where you found it, well hidden beneath the mesquite tree's so that no satellites can ever see it.

My main point is that regardless of any mumbo jumbo going on at that site. He has protected it for whatever good reason.

Remember, take pictures and leave only foot prints.

PS. BLM does not even want people to remove trash thats 50 years old. It's now part of history. I am not joking.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by djmolecular]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone assumes that such devices are time portals. Star Gates are teleportation devices that can achieve complete teleportation over great distances and through different star systems in the blink of an eye. It is not a time portal as much as a star gate that allows for interstellar travel possibilities.

While a Star Gate does conquer a time space element of travel, it is not a true time portal device as much as a Star Gate whereby one can travel off world and return.

Time portals would have no practical use except to traverse time. Such devices are not used in a portal fashion and as such, whatever is in Arizona is most likely a Star Gate and not a Time Portal into other times and places.

While discovering a Star Gate would be just as exciting, don't expect to traverse time with it like some time travel device that allows for travel back and forth in time space. It would still be a great find, but if it is a Star Gate, you will probably never ever get close enough to prove it because those in the know already know its there and will not allow you to confirm anything but abject failure to find anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Interesting story. There is also supposed to be a tear in time/space in Lordsburg New Mexico known as the Lordsburg Door where supposedly UFOs are commonplace and they even chased a pterodactyl at one point.

Wonder if these two portals are somehow related.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Just wanted to share this documentary by the famous Jerry Wills on the Time Portal of Arizona. So, we still don't know the exact location of this? Looks like thus might be a real vortex?
www.xpeditionstv.com...

P.S. I don't think this thread belongs in the Conspiracy section. Probably should be under "The Gray Area" or another Paranormal forum.
edit on 24-12-2011 by himalayanhermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There is a time portal on the summit of Mount Canigou near the border of France and south-east Spain. Charlie Chaplin's daughter-in-law, Patrice Chaplin, international author and playwright, underwent an ancient kabbalistic ritual and travelled into her past when she was initiated into the great secret at the heart of the famous Rennes-le-Chateau mystery encrypted by the village priest Berenger Sauniere in his church.
Patrice Chaplin's Facebook page:
www.facebook.com...
Her latest book "The Portal" describes her arduous initiation, which was completed when she passed through the time portal on top of Mount Canigou and found herself viewing scenes from her previous lives:

The famous Surrealist artist Salvador Dali underwent a similar journey in the mid-1960s when he was initiated by the Spanish private society that guarded the ancient Kabbalistic ritual. His painting "The Railway Station at Perpignan" depicts his passage through this portal:

If you want to learn more, search on the internet for "Jose Tarres", poet and Spanish Nationalist. He was Patrice Chaplin's soul mate, whom she later discovered was (and remains) the current custodian of the ancient Kabbalistic ritual surrounding the time portal in Catalonia. Read also her earlier, beautifully written book "Secrets of Girona," which reveals her amazing discoveries explaining the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Film of six men trying to pass through the stargate/portal at Aramu Muru near Lake Titicaca on the border of Peru and Bolivia.
One man succeeds 100%.
www.xpeditionstv.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

HEY Don't you go through it and go disappearing on us!!! That'd be such a rip off!!!! As I can't get there myself I would love to hear what you find.
I remember reading about this on paranormal about dot com I think it was a long time ago, so I can't be sure, but I found the story immensily riveting... it has a lot of interesting information and is reminiscent of the story about the home in the woods in Braazil I think it was where the woman was half through the doorway and half her body went well paralyzed and numb. Anyway I can't recall where this story was either, it seems it was not brazill but it was south america somewhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

What a load of BS. They edited the color of film in post production and called that mystical.
And of course at the end, the usual "pay and you shall see".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Peyote is not something to encourage people to take. In my youth I ate a button with a group of people. They got high and I got very sick. I lay on the floor moaning and asking to go to the hospital while they all laughed. Not a good trip, and no safety in eating it with others.

I wonder if the portal is triggered by the person's electrical energy or by something like every tenth person who enters it.

I read a science fiction book that talked about people reappearing in solid rock. Ouch! I don't think I would want to end up in a cave with no exit or 1000 years in the past, either.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlutAusNord
reply to post by micpsi

What a load of BS. They edited the color of film in post production and called that mystical.
And of course at the end, the usual "pay and you shall see".

That's just speculation on your part that is not backed up by any solid evidence. The B.S. is your mindless knee-jerk reaction.

Please get your facts right. The donation is to help finance the Wills' future expeditions, not to see details excluded from the film. Jerry Wills is a genuine researcher who is looking beyond the pathetic half-truths offered by academia about some ancient civilisations.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sooooo, where did everyone go? Did anyone check it out?

Did they all disappear?? What happened, or is it something no one wants to talk about now?

If so, I would totally understand...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

I have been to the place in the first picture...... I know I have, and I know where that portal is....in a school that burned down 2 times and was rebuilt again now, so a third school is in the spot now. That is all I can say.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
been doing ALOT of research on this and believe I know where the portal is. Planning an expedition to the location. Going to bring a decent crew that has accompanied me at Skinwalker Ranch. Unlike the ranch I have a definitive location of a portal with a physical marker. Ron left enough clues that someone creative enough and with enough government maps and satellite pictures could rediscover. Found some interesting anomalies in the area that are extremely encouraging. Above is a picture of the arch (Not sure Jerry Wills has the correct arch... there are ALOT of discrepancies between the arch he is claiming to be authentic and the one Ron writes about).

skinwalkerranch.com...

skinwalkerranch.com...

edit on 1-12-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join