It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery channel crew, film a bizzare ufo "yesterday 26/08/08".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Globes in English means "globes "not balloons as I thought it would.So some confusion there.
Probably just a confusion, in Spanish the word "globos" means "balloons".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Globes in English means "globes "not balloons as I thought it would.So some confusion there.
Probably just a confusion, in Spanish the word "globos" means "balloons".

Thanks for that info,thats google translate for you

Question is ,why if he thinks its just a bunch of balloons why has he gone to the trouble of making a video of the stills of the object,and also admiting that he would like to see the pro footage?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I agree, he does not look much convinced about it himself.

Unfortunately, he is the only person that knows what is going on inside his head, so we can only speculate about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you look at the other videos on his site it does make you wonder what is going on in his head. www.youtube.com... and the classic www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is very strange,he has now taken down the video of the stills that he made from the original film.The clip still shows on my favorites.(I don't know if this link will work its my favorites page,if not just go to tarifa37 and look at my favorites) www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I was interested how the original video would look like, so thanks for all the links. Personaly I think it are balloons because they move the way you would expect balloons to move. But I have to admit that there are some shots where the "thing" seems to change shape, but that could wel be imagination. At the frames where I think to see this, the shot's don't have enough sharpness to see it.

I still find it interesting and await further messages (if appropriate)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is definitely liberated helium filled balloons. I could see that within seconds of watching the vid.

This is a simple case of someone getting overexcited and thinking they see something that they don't.

I've had to take long looks at helium balloons that have escaped from fairgrounds myself.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
UPDATE. The new ufo series by the Discovery Channel will start on Monday October
27 by the title UFO's Over Earth. We just have to wait for the Mexico's chapter to
be aired hopefully in the following weeks to see if they present the infamous video
in discussion or not in wich case they will confirm the “strange object” was just a
bunch of ballons as explained before. Here the Discovery's info on the show.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
UPDATE. The new ufo series by the Discovery Channel will start on Monday October
27 by the title UFO's Over Earth. We just have to wait for the Mexico's chapter to
be aired hopefully in the following weeks to see if they present the infamous video
in discussion or not in wich case they will confirm the “strange object” was just a
bunch of ballons as explained before. Here the Discovery's info on the show.

dsc.discovery.com...

Thanks for that update, I for one can't wait to see it.Can someone please post the show on you tube as I don't have sky.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"This video has been removed by the user. "

Good footage mate!
Best proof of UFO's ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
"This video has been removed by the user. "

Good footage mate!
Best proof of UFO's ever.

Yes the video was removed soon after it was put up(thats one of the strange things about all this) hes come out to say it is just balloons, we are waiting for the footage the pro camera took. Heres the link to the footage uk.youtube.com... and here is the stabilized footage uk.youtube.com... and the video he put up after the video was pulled by him uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
this is a total example of highly reflective 'Mylar" balloons set aloft and being battered by high winds..that's all this is guys..why all the hubub?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by centralscrutinizer
this is a total example of highly reflective 'Mylar" balloons set aloft and being battered by high winds..that's all this is guys..why all the hubub?

I think if these are mylar balloons then they have to be tethered in some way,i.e fishing line.This is because balloons won't act like that once they are freely floating in the wind as they will very quickly reach the same speed as the wind, therefore the balloons will not be fighting the wind as there would be very little resistance to make them move about in such a violent way.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think if these are mylar balloons then they have to be tethered in some way,i.e fishing line.This is because balloons won't act like that once they are freely floating in the wind as they will very quickly reach the same speed as the wind, therefore the balloons will not be fighting the wind as there would be very little resistance to make them move about in such a violent way.

You are wrong, these were balloons. Very soon the whole truth regarding this incident
will be revealed. Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

You are wrong, these were balloons. Very soon the whole truth regarding this incident
will be revealed. Stay tuned.

I did not say that they weren't balloons ,just if they are, they are acting like they are tethered the way that they are shifting around.Someone left a comment on one of the youtube videos of this that they thought it was balloons tethered with fishing line.That does make sense to me as would account for the spinning and weird movements.But having said that I am no expert on balloon aerodynamics so I guess that it could turn out to be just a free floating bunch of balloons caught in a very strong wind.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Actually having gone back to the original video(not the stabilized version) I can see that it is way to high and seems to be moving across the sky as you can see clouds moving behind it.Therefore I am now of the belief that it is not tethered and must be a free floating bunch of balloons. Can't wait to see the pro footage and explanation why they carried out this hoax.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This comment has just been left on his confession video.

"Dear friend: Still for my person it has been very complex this event. I carefully check my recording frame by frame and nonencounter elements that take to me to think that the object in question can be a ufo. It is necessary to wait for the review of Discovery Channel and to see his conclusions.
Thank very much for making contact."

When will we get to see the pro footage?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This has now been shown on the discovery channel "UFOs Over Earth "Mass Sightings In Mexico" It was shown a few days ago if anybody could provide a link to the footage that would be great.I seems that they set him up good and proper ,no wonder he looks so sheepish in his apology video.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have just found this description of the program on a blog by Stephen D. Sullivan stephendsullivan.blogspot.com... very informative.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Bingo, found part of the video credit to scorekeepn uk.youtube.com...

had me going for a while although that was due to my own sightings .
uk.youtube.com... and stills of object
uk.youtube.com...

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join